Cuckold Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 01

Story Info
A fantasy begins.
914 words
3.1
20.6k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, I woke up beside of the live of my life, my best friend, my wife. Katie and I have been married for 11 years now and we have 2 kids together and she has 1 from a previous marriage. I pride myself on being the ideal husband and father. I am successful as I am part owner of a family business and I operate the company daily and have 52 employees that work under me.

I am a professional white man, 6" tall or so. I weigh around 180lbs. I consider myself to be in decent shape but not chiseled or anything. My wife Katie and I met through mutual friends. She is short but WOW she is so sexy she is around 4'11" 130lbs and has size 34D breasts. a nice round bubble butt. She is blonde with wavy shoulder length light almost pail skin she isnt much for overdoing makeup but she wears just enough! She works at a golf course that her sisters husband owns. She works in the Pro Store. she wears some pretty provocative outfits and heels to work which helps her sell all those wealthy golfers clubs and gear, She does very well! We are your average couple we host cookouts and dinner parties. We go to social events pretty often. I have to travel around some a few times a year to have meetings with customers and vendors.

The last couple of times i was away on business, my wife and I were arguing. My last trip was to a Memphis to attend a contract negotiation with a vender which didn't go as well as i would've liked.

It is friday evening around 8:30pm. I am alone 5 and half hours away from home and alone, as i usually travel alone to these meetings. so as usual I go to my hotel room and take a shower and lay on the bed to relax and i text my wife "hey babe, Im at the hotel" my text read. I waited and waited and now a half hour has passed and ive not gotten a reply. It is not like her to reply to my texts. I start to worry. My mind starts racing wondering what is going on? My first thought is that something is wrong, so i pull up my home cameras on my computer and can see her car is in the driveway. I see her on my kitchen cam and she seems ok. I then realize that she is on the phone and that is probably the reason she isn't responding to me.

I decide to send some naughty texts to her phone and hope to get her to reply and watch what she does without knowing i'm watching her. I send her a text message thay reads "I want to get you down on the living room floor and lick your entire body bottom to top!"

After a few minutes I get a reply saying, "not tonight. Im tired and going to bed." I instantly have a feeling of let down and reply "OK honey I love you! sleep well."

Now that I am laying here with built up sexual frustration and my wife has left me to fend for myself again. I decide to browse through some porn videos online. I go to my usual interests of. big tits porn, big ass porn, and anal, cumshots porn, the usual stuff for most men. But I am way too horny and the usual stuff just isn't enough so i just started looking through categories and clicking on stuff that I have never heard of before. I click on a few but one in particular was CUCKOLD PORN. I am looking at the previews and see women with mostly black men and a guy fully dressed jerking off watching from beside the bed or the corner. I'm so confused of what makes this different from interracial porn. I decide to click on one to see, so I see a video with a woman that looks decently close to my wife. same build and hair color but this woman obviously has fake tits and has some tattoos.

I hit play on the video and it starts with a mam and woman fully clothed talking about her bull. I have no idea what a bull is. After about 3 minutes she is getting her pussy pounded by a black guy that has a huge cock and she is talking shit to what I realize now is her husband.

I laughed so hard that this guy would actually not only let another guy fuck his wife and let her degrade him but that he would actually find this to be arousing and get pleasure from it. I started thinking about what I would do if that was my wife!

I decide to just go to sleep and save myself for my wife tomorrow night. Laying there I can't stop thinking about Katie sucking another guys cock and fucking him! I am feeling a few different emotions that ive never felt before. the first is jealousy. my stomach is in knots and I feel angry even though none of it has happened. The other emotion i feel is lust. Even though the though of it makes me sick to my stomach it has me super aroused and horny. I give in to it and decide to jerk off and relieve this load and these thoughts will subside.