All Comments on 'Cuckold Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 01'

by PantyCuck32

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He is 6” tall?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

The writing was amateur. Too many uses of the word “and”, it’s intended to join two sentences together not become a run on sentence.

Second, what’s a professional white man? Are there amateur white men? Master white men? What does a professional white msn look like? Or do you mean he is a professional, white male? Punctuation is critical.

Next: watching your family through cameras, only you have access to, is borderline psychopathic, at the least, it’s downright creepy. Do you watch your daughters underage friends? Your dons friends? Your children? Think about this for a moment, you’re admitting to jerking off while watching your wife, without her knowledge, what else are you capable of doing?

Your wife is 4’11”? That’s almost childlike. Seriously dude, you have issues.

Lastly, you expect us to believe that this was the absolute first time your middle aged man accessed porn and had ZERO fucking idea what a cuckold is? You want us to believe that this guy who gets off on voyeurism and is comfortable enough to use hotel wifi to access porn and didn’t have any idea about cuckolds?

Don’t lie to us. He’s a perv.

weylandweylandover 2 years ago
Editor needed

Decent story (so far), but too many typos. You should get someone to proof read your work before you submit it.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out, either in reality or in fantasy. This author and his story prove it!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 2 years ago

This is the nearest nothing story I've ever read. Here's a phone call. Here's her saying "not tonight". Here's him finding out about cuckolding and bulls. Here's him jerking off and boring himself to sleep. Done. Snore.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

It is a hook, but needed to be a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need an editor...Spelling, grammar...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do he and his wife get into cuckolding does he suck another man's cock that she have it put in her p****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the poster who said this needs proofreading. The very first sentence reads, "Today, I woke up beside of the live of my life..." You clearly meant "love of my life" but you can't even get the first sentence right. Then there's "a mam and woman" Mam? Did you even read this after you wrote it? The many mistakes show us you don't' care, so why should your readers? I like where your tale is going, but the many errors were distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not really a story. More like an opening paragraph. And a FETISH diddy to boot. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad, but be a little more careful when editing as a few misspellings and missed words that could cause confusion if you didn't know what was meant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The very first sentence demonstrated that illiteracy of this so-called author. "Today, I woke up beside of the live of my life, my best friend, my wife." F- on that sentence alone. The rest only proved the opening fusillade of idiocy was no accident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read the first line and aborted my reading of this story , it was not the only thing that should have been aborted .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know it's labeled as Chapter 01, but, even for an introductory chapter, it's nothing.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

OP needs an editor. I almost lost it with the visual of a man, 6" tall and 180 pounds! I guess his nickname would be 'Manhole Cover'.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Going out on a limb here and say this is another retread cuck writer. Its hard to tell which one he was previously as so many write this badly, and so much by the numbers, that its hard to apply the stupidity to one specific pen name.

But hey, thanks for not even trying with this one. No real effort put forth, badly plotted, horribly executed, pretty easy to see exactly how it would unfold sentence by sentence.

Not sure why you thought a new name would improve your crappy writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty awful so far. It can only get better ? Maybe

i122i122over 2 years ago

A little short. I hope the next chapter last a little longer and has some exciting moments

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Panty wasn't quite ready to write his cuck story, and mommy wants her underwear back anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous