Cuckold Foot Slave Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I think I'm starting to like your technique. You really know your way around a woman's foot. Now time for the smell test again. Let's see if you like how my bare feet smell. My little sock should keep your tongue under control."

Emily slid slightly closer to me and raised both her bare feet into the air. I leaned my face in and she pressed them home. Electric shocks flowed through my body as her silky smooth soles made contact with my face, rubbing across my cheeks, forehead and nose. She made sure to press her toes and the gaps between them hard onto my nose, ensuring I inhaled every part of the scintillating scent. The perfectly pungent aroma flowed through my nostrils and I inhaled deeply. My cock continued to surge violently in my boxers.

"Well? How do they smell footboy?"

"Mmmhhh," was my muffled groan of reply, all I could muster through the sock in my mouth.

"I'll take that as a yes, you dirty foot perv. Now for the next bit you definitely better behave yourself. You're going to get a chance to taste these pretty little tootsies. But you better not make a mess with your friend down there, and you better follow my precise instructions. Understood?"

I nodded in reply.

"Good, now remove my sock and stick out your dirty tongue."

I unfurled the sock from my mouth and set it on the bed. Emily's fiery eyes glared down at me as I leaned in with my tongue extended. She raised her right foot and pointed her big toe towards it. My body trembled as her juicy toes edged closer to my tongue and finally made contact. The taste as spectacular and sent waves of ecstasy through my body. The glorious pheromonal taste washed over my tongue and I was immediately hooked. I wanted more.

"Run your tongue between my toes and then suck on each one footboy."

I complied without hesitation, extending my tongue even further and putting it to work, manoeuvring between each of Emily's juicy toes, each patch of sweat and skin a new revelation of flavour. I palmed the heel of her foot as my tongue finished between the last of her toes. I then began wrapping my lips around each one, starting with her big toe and moving along. I intently sucked on each toe, moving my lips back and forward over each one several times and sucking deeply before moving to the next. Emily's head cocked back and she shut her eyes. I was giving my Goddess pleasure. In my own small part. This may be all the pleasure I could give her, but I would give anything and everything to do it. I was her footslave now.

"Mmm that feels quite good footboy. You are starting to make me quite horny. I'm having flashbacks to some fun I had here just a few nights ago with Ryan..."

My eyes opened wide and I gazed up at my Goddess. She was teasing me, revealing secrets of her lover. I knew she was attracted to Ryan but I didn't realise until this moment that she had become one of his conquests.

"Oh, you look surprised footboy. I guess I didn't mention it. Ryan and I have been on a few dates now. And we got the chance a few nights ago to come back here to take our relationship up a level. Oh, it would be so naughty if you had been there Babes. You could have sat in the corner, sniffing my shoes and socks whilst he took me again and again. Your greedy little eyes staring at my pretty little toes, flexing and curling with each orgasm he gave me with his long hard cock..."

With each syllable of her tale I found myself becoming hotter and hotter. My cock surging more and more through my shorts. She was absolutely right. I could have been here, fulfilling my rightful place as her foot slave. Worshipping her feet. Cleaning them whilst she took every inch of Ryan's manhood.

"You can picture it, can't you? Kneeling at the side of the bed, obediently sniffing and licking my pretty feet as they get more and more sweaty from Ryan and I shagging. Cleaning the sweat from between each toe and off my soles as his large hulking body and rippling muscles pounded me deeper and deeper into the bed. Lick my soles footboy, lick them like you would if Ryan was here shagging me now." Emily purred.

I shut my eyes and pictured it as my tongue explored every square inch of Emily's wide creamy soles. I licked frantically in wide passes, running my tongue up and down her soles before returning to pass over each one with shorter, harder presses. The tip of my tongue massaging into her soles. My hands gently grasped Emily's ankles and I pressed her feet hard against my face, my tongue flicking over the gap between her arches.

"Oh yes Footboy, that would be so much fun. Me face planting you with my little size 5s, smothering you with them whilst Ryan shagged me like you never could."

Emily had begun to play with herself through her underwear, reminiscing about her night of passion with Ryan. I continued to obediently lick and suck every part of her heavenly feet until they were totally clear from sweat. I turned my head and began sucking on her rounded heels, looking up at my Goddess's writhing body as she smiled down at me.

"Alright footboy, time for your final test. I want you to jerk yourself silly whilst being beneath my gorgeous feet. You haven't earned the right to cum on them, and you're nowhere near as big as Ryan, so you only get to cum on yourself. Climb up here footslave."

Emily beckoned me on to the bed as she stood up. I clambered onto the bed beside her and slid off my boxers, allowing my raging erection to spring free. I threw my shorts onto the floor and turned over onto my back, sprawling my naked body on the bed with Emily towering over me. I gazed longingly up at her toned legs, rounded ass and shapely tits as she stared down at me with a wry smile.

"Getting a pleasant view from down there footslave?" She said sharply, extending a hand to steady herself against one of the bedposts, "gazing up at my gorgeous body from below is the closest you'll ever get to it. But always remember, you only get my pretty feet."

To hammer home the point, Emily raised her right foot and brought it down sharply on my face, pressing my head into the pillow. Her silky sole ran across my face, pressing across my nose before rubbing back the other way. She then ran her toes across my cheek and guided them to my lips, forcing them into my mouth.

"That's it footboy, get a good final suck on those pretty little tootsies. And jerk that hard dick of yours. Imagine you were here when Ryan and I were shagging. You would have used your tongue to serve me the only way you can, by cleaning my sweaty feet. You know what might me a naughty idea? Maybe I would have made you lick his manly feet. That's right footboy. Jerk your cock to the thought of licking the manly size 10 feet of my hung muscular boyfriend. Do you think they would taste as good as mine? Huh,

footboy?" Emily chided, pressing her toes between my lips.

"No Goddess Emily, your feet taste much better."

"Of course they do you dirty footslave. But I would have made you do it anyway. I would have made you lick my feet and Ryan's whilst I rode his long hard cock. And you know what would have been even more fun? If I asked him to shoot his big manly load all over my pretty little feet. Would you have cleaned it up footslave? Would you have licked up his warm muscular spunk?"

Emily was sending me into sensory overload. The heavenly scent and taste of her toes washing over my tongue. The soft silky soles pressing onto my face. Her description in vivid detail of her night of passion with Ryan. The sight, smell, taste and thought sent surging heat across my body. I jerked my cock faster and faster as she instructed. Coaxing me closer to climax.

"Oh yes Emily! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I groaned from beneath her pedicured toes.

My cock erupted over my stomach, spurting over and over as her toes pressed hard into my face. As the last dribbles of cum emerged from my cock Emily removed her foot and climbed down off the bed. I took the chance to catch my breath as Emily threw a pack of wipes over to me.

"Not a bad job footboy," she said, sitting on the desk chair and examining her glistening feet, "you better clean up your mess. Then crawl over here."

I wiped away my mess and then clambered off the bed, my spent frame crawling on all fours over to Emily's dainty dangling feet.

"Kiss my feet, footboy," She purred.

"Yes Goddess," I replied.

I leaned in and kissed her feet softly for the final time as she spoke.

"You may pack up your things footboy, and get ready to leave. You may have come here to study but it's clear I have found a better use for you. You are now my footslave, understood? You belong to my pretty little feet. I know we discussed keeping it a secret, but I plan you use you again soon. I might even explore that naughty idea of having you here when Ryan is with me. You will come here and service my feet whenever I want, understood?"

"Yes, Goddess Emily," I mumbled.

"Good. What is more, I may tell some of my girlfriends about your dirty little secret. You will service them just as you have serviced my feet, but only if and when I say so, understood?"

"Yes, Goddess Emily."

"Good. Now get dressed you dirty foot perv and wait for me in the car. I'm going to grab a shower and then I will drive you home."

I felt a sense of relief and elation as I got dressed and headed outside. The bright sunlight warmed my face as I paused for a moment by the car. I had spent years pining for Emily. Many often joke when they say they would kiss the ground someone walks on, but in my case it was true. I had longed and fantasized for so long about being beneath her feet and now that was where I would remain. I had crossed the threshold from devoted admirer to devoted footslave, and soon I would fulfil my role again. But little did I know that next time it would be not only for my Goddess, but for her muscular bull boyfriend as well...

12