Cuckold Hotel

Story Info
Zoe and Kyle attend a hotel where there is a lot to learn.
6.6k words
4.44
47.4k
75

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe and Kyle sat quietly in the back of the taxi, the rusty green car had been winding down dusty secluded roads for what felt like hours now. It must have been at least 30 minutes since they last even saw another building, this place really was remote. The taxi driver had said very little since departing, and whilst Zoe made an effort to engage conversation on their journey, Kyle was in a mood and she couldn't be bothered to keep trying. They continued in silence.

Kyle wanted the taxi ride to continue, he was dreading arriving at the resort. Things between him and Zoe were not going well, and this was their last chance, he had reluctantly agreed to come as otherwise Zoe was ready to give up. The two had been together for roughly a year now, meeting through work, and things had been great to start with, but recent months had left their relationship dangling by a thread.

The main problem had been in the bedroom. Kyle hated talking about it. He adored Zoe, but he struggled in the bedroom, he had always had trouble with confidence, just wanting to please her but knowing he was both small and struggled to perform. He tried to pretend nothing was happening, avoid having sex, everything to ignore the problem, but Zoe had finally taken the situation head on. Zoe had researched and told him about this resort where they helped with problems like theirs, a 'relationship counselling vacation' she had described it. Kyle really didn't want to talk about his problems with anyone, but Zoe gave him an ultimatum, and here he was.

Eventually the taxi started to slow as it approached a large resort of white buildings, shimmering glass, glistening pools. This place was remote, but it was clearly large and luxurious. Both Kyle and Zoe pulled their suitcases out of the taxi, thanked and paid the driver, then headed for the reception.

A tall blonde woman, hair tied tight in a bun, wearing a smart skirt and blazer stood on the reception and greeted the couple with a smile.

"First timers?"

"Yes, hi. Zoe and Kyle, we're booked in for 10 days." Zoe replied.

"Perfect," the receptionist said, typing on her computer, "Yes, I have you down here Miss, please hand me your bags and I will show you to your initiation and evaluation."

Kyle cringed at the 'initiation and evaluation' but had promised to give this a try. He handed his suitcase over to the receptionist after Zoe, who placed them in a back room, and then followed her down a large white marble corridor.

"Kyle, you will be in here with Dr Isabella." the receptionist gestured to a large frosted glass door on the left as they walked down the corridor.

"We aren't doing this together?" Kyle asked.

"No, there will be plenty of time for you to spend together, but having a separate session first is the best way to get you inducted."

Kyle nodded, gave a cautious half-smile to Zoe, and stepped inside the room. The room was well lit, with one wall covered in glass windows with a view over rolling hills. Inside there was a couple of comfy armchairs, several wooden chests and other stylish furniture, and Dr Isabella was stood over at the side reading a clipboard. Dr Isabella had wavy chocolate brown hair, stylish black glasses, and was wearing a white lab coat which hugged her tight waist and sizeable curves. Kyle was a little taken aback.

"Please, take a seat." Dr Isabella gestured to the armchairs. Kyle nodded and sat down, swallowing to try to hide his nerves and dry throat.

"So, I know you might be nervous," Dr Isabella sat down in the armchair opposite and leaned close to Kyle, "But there really is nothing to worry about. So many couples come here and they are always happier once they leave. We find out exactly what you need, so just be honest, and go with this, and you will be pleased by the end of your stay."

Kyle was comforted by the gentle voice and calming tone as Dr Isabella spoke.

"First up, some boring things before the assessment. We just need to get your credit card on file, and sign this to show you are willing to pay for any damages. I'm sure your girlfriend has explained all this."

Kyle was a little confused, but it was normal to leave a credit card on file for a hotel, and didn't want to seem stupid in front of Dr Isabella. He nodded and quickly signed the contract, and handed over his credit card. As he signed, the doctor brought over a small cup of light green tea for him.

"A local delicacy. It's very calming." Dr Isabella said, as Kyle took a sip of the tea. She took the signed contract and filed it away.

"Fantastic. Now, first, the mental assessment. As I mentioned, you really need to be honest and open with me. Understand?"

"Y- Yes." Kyle answered, his nerves getting the better of his voice. He took another gulp of the small cup of tea and immediately felt much calmer.

"Good. So, i'm going to show you some pictures, and you just tell me the first word that comes to mind."

Kyle sunk deeper and deeper into the chair, feeling incredibly calm and clear. He barely registered his responses as the brunette doctor cycled through various pictures in her hands. He knew the pictures would normally make him blush or object, but he found his mouth opening with responses. The pictures were often suggestive, sometimes deep cleavage, erect penises, other times simple items, some lipstick, a pink bow, suits and ties. However Kyle struggled to remember as soon as the pictures were placed down.

Dr Isabella moved onto several other sections, asking questions that Kyle barely registered but knowing he gave unfiltered answers.

"Well done Kyle, you're doing really well. Now, just the physical left."

Again, Kyle felt himself incredibly willing to cooperate with whatever the doctor asked him. He would normally have been incredibly shy about even taking his t-shirt off, but without realising Kyle was now standing with all of his clothes removed in front of a beautiful woman. Kyle would never even use urinals in public toilets, ashamed of his small penis, but now it was being inspected. He had the thought that the tea must be incredibly strong, but the thought left almost as soon as it arrived.

"Great job, I have finished my assessment." Dr Isabella spoke calmly. "So, you are definitely a beta Kyle, which you probably knew already. We're going to try a few things for you, which I think will really help your relationship. We will put together the assessment from Zoe too so we get the perfect solution, but for now I am going to get you set up as a beta, and I am also going to prescribe chastity."

Kyle didn't really understand and nodded along as he was still in a daze. Dr Isabella retreated to a cupboard and returned with some pink items. First was a collar which she fixed around Kyle's neck and locked tightly into place, there was a small light which switched on once locked. She then pulled out a cage and fixed it in place over Kyle's penis. Kyle knew, somehow, he should be resisting, but found himself accepting all of this. Finally, Dr Isabella handed Kyle a white robe and helped him put it on, to cover his body which was only covered by the bright pink collar and chastity cage.

"I can see you are a bit tired out by the assessment, we are going to get you to your room and we will have your induction tomorrow morning. Good work Kyle."

Kyle felt himself drifting off into a deep sleep.

***

Kyle awoke groggily. He squinted through the beams of sun pouring down over the bed, he saw Zoe next to him, and felt cradled by an incredibly comfortable bed as he tried to piece together where he was.

The resort. What happened last night? He retraced his steps, the taxi ride, arriving at reception, Dr Isabella... he had a flash of memories about pictures, assessments, physical, cages... how much was real. He sat up quickly and felt the thick collar around his neck. He immediately looked under the sheets and saw the small pink chastity cage. He panicked and stood up.

"What the fuck?!" Kyle shouted. Unsure what to do.

"Hey, you okay?" Zoe squinted as she woke up.

"Have you seen this? What happened?!"

"Yeah, it's... Don't you remember?" Zoe replied confused.

"I... I remember parts but I think they drugged me, fuck, why didn't you do something?!"

"I thought you liked it... I do." Zoe smiled.

"You... You like this?" Kyle started to calm slightly, but he was still massively on edge.

"Yeah! I really like it. It was a nice surprise. I think it's hot. They told me you were into it too, from your assessment."

Kyle was confused. Zoe liked him like this? His dick locked up? Did he like this? He thought back to the assessment, there was definitely something in his tea but he thinks he still answered honestly. Did he really want this? He couldn't. This isn't how he was supposed to be...

"Erm. I don't know what to think." Kyle said exhausted.

"Don't panic. We have the induction soon, let's hear what they say, okay?"

"Yeah. Okay." Kyle replied confused. Sitting down next to Zoe she rubbed his back. She then started to rub her fingernails along his small pink chastity cage. It was a strange feeling, Kyle started to feel himself become aroused, his dick wanted to grow, but it was contained tight by the strong pink plastic wrapped around his penis. It was at the same time uncomfortable and incredibly hot, he saw Zoe smile as his cage twitched. He felt humiliated and elated at the same time. It had been over a month since he had been able to get an erection in front of Zoe and here it was already, but contained by chastity. Was it being locked up, the collar around his neck, or the lack of pressure, knowing there was no way of him genuinely getting an erection inside the tight chastity cage. Either way, he started to believe this place might know what they are talking about.

***

Zoe eventually stopped the teasing as they were going to be late for the induction. Zoe being the one to stop foreplay whilst Kyle was enraptured was unheard of. Zoe pulled on some denim shorts and a t-shirt.

Kyle eventually tried to suppress his arousal and looked for his suitcase. He couldn't see it anywhere. "Where's my suitcase?" he shouted as Zoe was applying some make-up.

"Oh, when you came back to the room they brought that." Zoe pointed at an old-fashioned style leather suitcase without wheels, but it was coloured hot pink, the same colour as his collar and chastity cage. Kyle hesitantly picked up the suitcase and opened the brass latched on top before peering inside.

Inside the suitcase were several outfits, Kyle struggled to believe the contents. He rifled through looking for anything reasonable, but came up short. Kyle could see a hot pink maid outfit, a pink swimming costume, all incredibly feminine, endless lace, bows and silk.

"Have you seen this?!" Kyle shouted to Zoe, she looked from the bathroom. Zoe approached and flicked through the contents of the suitcase.

"Wow, i'm liking this place more and more." Zoe smirked.

"What am I going to do?" Kyle asked, worried.

"Well, you're going to have to pick one, unless you want me to pick one for you." Zoe's grin widened, as she retreated to the bathroom. Kyle was left unsure what to do. He couldn't wear something like this could he? He would be a laughing stock. Did he even want to? He started flicking through the costumes again, imagining wearing them, and felt a tightening in his chastity cage. Maybe he did? Still, he couldn't admit it, could he?

"I liked the little maid outfit!" Zoe shouted from the bathroom.

Kyle made a snap decision and pulled out what he thought was the least embarrassing, most defensible outfit in the suitcase. If anyone asked, he could say it was the least frilly, had the least bows, he had to do it otherwise he would be naked. Kyle pulled out a pink leopard print bodysuit, and managed to pull it on. The bodysuit was like a one-piece swimming costume but with full length arms, light pink and leopard print, with dark spots. The back of the bodysuit rose like a thong up Kyle's butt, and his chastity cage fit snugly in the front, it was a perfect fit. He then pulled out a tiny black bodycon miniskirt to try to cover up the small bump of his chastity cage. Zoe wolf whistled as she exited the bathroom, leaving Kyle blushing but tightening in his chastity cage at the same time.

***

Kyle ventured out of the safety of the hotel room with great trepidation behind a confident and happy Zoe. She led the way, he shuffled behind, trying to avoid the sight of anyone as they headed down the corridors. Kyle's feet made a clacking noise as his hot pink sandals with short kitten heels hit the marble floor of the hallways, the sandals being the least conspicuous and feminine of all the various stilettos and footwear in his suitcase.

Zoe headed out of a door and across a path towards the main central building of the resort, Kyle felt his panic begin to rise as he left the safety of the corridors in his extremely short miniskirt and bodysuit, worried about the humiliation that would arrive as any other guests saw him in this ridiculous outfit and prominent leash around his neck. He was starting to find some enjoyment in their room together, but moving outside was something else entirely. His heart sank as he heard a door open up ahead.

A large woman in a black bikini headed towards Zoe and eventually Kyle, he was prepared for humiliation. However, Kyle then saw the woman with something in her hand, a pink leash. His eyes followed the leash to the figure behind her. This woman in a tight black bikini was pulling someone behind her someone else in a pink leash, just like Kyle's. It hit Kyle that it was obvious others in the resort would be doing the same sort of thing, he was put as ease quickly. As the woman approached she smiled briefly at him, and proudly walked onwards, her huge breasts and thighs rippling as she walked, and Kyle's attention quickly turned to the collared person behind. Kyle's equivalent was wearing a bright pink swimming costume with lighter pink frills around the waist, cartoon pictures of ice creams covered both breasts which had small developing breasts underneath. Kyle then noticed the same shoes as he was wearing clacking underneath, he thought he had the same swimming costume too. The leash-wearer had bright blue eyes and straight blonde hair which hung over a cute freckled face which shot him a brief smile as they passed.

Kyle had so many thoughts going through his head, but felt slightly more at ease as he headed for the induction in the main building.

***

Back inside the main building of the resort Zoe led the way into another room down the main corridor. Kyle followed reluctantly, and started to gently blush as Dr Isabella smiled and gestured for the couple to sit down. Kyle did his best to keep his miniskirt down and covering as much of his thighs as possible.

"Fantastic to see both of you," she started, "how are you finding things?"

"I'm liking it so far!" Zoe replied immediately and enthusiastically. She then turned to Kyle, as did Dr Isabella.

"Erm, yeah... I, i'm not sure." Kyle sputtered.

"That's completely normal, but i'm really pleased you are giving this a try. Trust us to know what is best for you." Dr Isabella smiled. Kyle nodded sheepishly in return.

"So, first i'm going to explain your results in a bit more detail. I'm sure you have already tested things out a little, but we have found that Kyle is a 'firm femme beta', and Zoe, you are a 'switch Alpha'. This means that the best solution for you is a relationship in which Zoe, you are the dominant, and Kyle, you are submissive. Often the 'man' is reluctant to try this due to societal pressures, but we are giving you the space and time to develop your roles here.

"Kyle, you showed strong signs of femme submission too, so as you have already seen, we are going to try you out in our femme beta role. In a short while we will give you some training to make it work even better for you. Actually, we should probably switch up that name, how about Kylie?"

Zoe nodded encouragingly. Kyle was getting a little overwhelmed, but he couldn't help but feel himself wanting to be dragged along by this, but he still felt a duty to show some resistance. He gently nodded.

"Great, good girl. Onto you Zoe, as mentioned, you are a 'switch Alpha', meaning you largely fit the role as the dominant, the person taking control, but you can also find pleasure in submission too. Obviously in this relationship, Kylie could never be the dominant, and this is the reason for troubles you have had so far. Kylie is always going to be yours to control." Dr Isabella continued to explain as Zoe smiled and gently rubbed Kylie's thigh.

"So, these next few days are for you both to try out these roles in a space where everybody is doing this. There is no need to worry about judgement, you can explore these roles and see how much they improve your relationship. You have obviously noticed Kylie's collar, that is her pass around the resort, and will display to others where she is allowed and her various privileges. Zoe, you will have a green wristband along with the other Alphas." The doctor handed Zoe a simple green wristband which slipped onto Zoe's wrist.

"That green wristband will get you anywhere in the resort, Kylie, you have more restrictions with your collar, but it will be obvious as you explore. You will need to be on a leash in certain areas, and also gagged in others, but these are clearly displayed." Dr Isabella handed Zoe a pink leash and ball-gag.

"Not all relationships here are the same as yours, so you may notice some others. For example, black collared guests are betas, but not femme, so have similar but slightly different restrictions. You will work it all out as you go along. Now, unless there are any questions, Kylie, you can head for your femme induction, and Zoe, you can go relax and enjoy yourself!"

Zoe turned to Kylie with a huge smile on her face. Kylie stood up, and followed Dr Isabella.

***

Kylie returned to the hotel room that evening after an arduous day of femme induction from Dr Isabella. She was fully shaved, every strand of hair below her eyes completely removed, and then moisturised. Kylie was initially shocked at the fresh feeling that resulted from being completely hairless, especially on her legs, which now felt so smooth and joyous. Just the slightly breeze brushing over her new glistening legs was such a wonderful sensation, why had she never felt this before?

She started to wonder how she found herself in such a position, as she stood smooth, collared and caged in front of a doctor who she had not even met 24 hours earlier. However, at that point, even the feeling she should protest 'for show' was starting to wane, she loved the feeling, she liked how it had started to make Zoe smile, and she was starting to imagine wearing some of the other clothes in her suitcase.

Kylie even found enjoyment in the significant make-up tutorial. First, she was given a make-over by one of the resort beauticians, and was astounded at the results. She looked incredible, and a completely changed person. Glowing skin, bright pink lips, dark black mascara with pink glitter eyeshadow. Her ears were pierced, and large gold hoops now hung from them. Kylie was utterly shocked and overjoyed with how she looked, she couldn't believe she was capable of being so attractive. Such joy and surprise at the results made her attentive and eager to be able to replicate the look herself, and she obediently listened to all the instructions and tips in the long training session from the beautician.

However, later in the training there did come some points at which Kylie showed some resistance. The training of how to live wearing a cage was okay, including how to pee (now sitting down), shave daily around the cage, and also how to clean it. Kylie even quickly accepted that she should now call her cage and it's small contents her 'clit'. However, the training of her 'pussy' was another matter. Dr Isabella told Kylie that her asshole was now her pussy, and was given instructions on how to ensure it was always presentable and ready for Alphas.

12