All Comments on 'Cuckold Hotel'

by asshleybabe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oooooh Yeah, definitely looking forward to more of this story, as Kylie adapts to 'her' new place in life. I could just see myself getting trained and used in the way they are doing with Kylie. I would definitely 'open' myself up to being used as a fuck toy. oldvintner@msn.com

DEBL70556DEBL70556over 2 years ago

Cannot wait for more of this one, wow! Kylie is so lucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh wow I love it the story brings back so many happy memories of my own training by my master and his ex wife, I was so happy all the time. I can't wait to read more x sissy Lucy

SuckergurlSuckergurlover 2 years ago

Love this story and can't wait for future chapters, at the moment I would say it's a femdom story, can't wait for cuckold, it ticks my boxes, crossdress, sissy, femdom just need the cuckold now 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would have drawed the line at the homosexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, you certaimly have my attention! I can't wait to read more as you are hitting all of my favorite sunjects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do hope very much that there will be a continuation of your excellent story. In my mind I personally envisage the following scenario:-

Kylie and Lily being guided into becoming close sissy friends, and accepting that they will only be released from chastity belts in order indulge in sissy sex together. Soon, strongly encouraged by their two wives and Dr Isabella, they really bond together as a sissy couple and come to accept their newfound femininity and beta-femme status.

In the meantime, Zoe and Adriene enjoy wonderful powerful sex sessions with the resort's hunky lifeguards and green wrist-banded alpha males, and are so grateful to the resort for these new pleasures. As sissies, Kylie and Lily now feel total release from their previous tensions of their inability to satisfy their wives, and so now happily accept their wives at last being properly serviced by alpha males. They retain some sexual relations with their wives but only to serve them and provide oral homage which the alpha males refuse to offer.

Perhaps, under the guidance of Dr. Isabella, the two wives form a sexual bond together, with the more dominant Adriene being trained to use a double-dildo in their lovemaking; very soon both wives soon get to love this new alternative form of lovemaking. They get their sissies to assist in their sessions, by fitting the dildo on Adriene and guiding it into Zoe, and later lapping their cunts clean and washing the dildo. As a reward, the wives let the sissies display their own sissy lovemaking and offer their passion soaked panties to inhale as a stimulant. The two sissies also get to serve at some of the wives sessions with their alpha male partners.

Another perhaps. The sissies perform as playmates for some of the resort's non-femme beta males, who too had lost their wives to alpha males. With their small cocks they too couldn't satisfy their wives, but were able to satisfy their passions with these sissy playmates. Again with guidance of Dr Isabella and encouragement of their now happy well- satisfied wives, the two sissies learn to love penetration and feel even more feminine.

As a final perhaps. On completion of their stay, the resort finds alternative employment for the two sissies, serving in the resort's beauty salons, and maybe even providing sexual services for needy males.

I hope you like my ideas and can incorporate them in this or a totally new story.

Robin

billy2002billy2002over 2 years ago

Talk about leaving the reader hanging. Please post Pt2 I'd love to hear about how Zoe & Kylie friendship with Adriene and Lily develops. Also wondering when the Cuckold in the title will appear and with whom, another guest or a staff 'therapist'?

JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

Lovely! I’m so jealous of Kylie!

Amanda7Amanda7over 2 years ago

WOW, just loved it - very well written, with a nice pace to keep us all anxiously awaiting the next line in the story, but not too long. Ty Ashleybabe.

4Leather4Leather4 months ago

Loved it so much, Would love to find a resort like this to force more training. Well written keeping you on the edge for what is to cum along. Please the next chapter it’s going to be a long 10 day of training & Mistress pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasshleybabe@asshleybabe
Hi, i'm Ashley and I love writing. Most of my stories will be themed around femdom, cuckolding, crossdressing etc... but open to most topics! If you like my stories, and want to send a tip or buy me a coffee, it would be greatly appreciated on Cash App via $CasshPay - it enco...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES