Cuckold in Waiting

Story Info
Husband Waiting for his wife to get home from her date.
1.7k words
4.06
27.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is out on a date with her black lover, and I am waiting for them to get home.

It's always like this for cuckolds like me. Her Black Lover knows I am home mentally torturing myself with thoughts of them together.

Sometimes he will text me a picture - or she will - to make sure I'm not distracted from thinking about them being together...

On these nights I Lay in bed naked, tossing and turning too excited to sleep. The satin sheets feel so sexy against my throbbing little penis. I ached to play with myself but I know better. I know if I start playing I will cum, and I want to save that for when Dee gets home and tells me about her night.

There is something about knowing another man is taking what I used to call "my pussy." My heart races as I think about how a big dick black daddy is fucking my wife and how sexy my naughty wife looks giving herself to him, over and over.

I wait to hear a car pull up and then, moments later, footsteps come toward the bedroom. I remember how he looks at me when I see him, the contempt in his eyes. He may not say anything, but I can see it in his eyes and feel it when he shakes my hand - If he shakes my hand. Often, he doesn't even acknowledge that I'm there. All of this just makes my body come alive! If you are a true cuckold, you crave embarrassment.

Every time I hear a car driving down my street, my heart races, and my excitement flares - only to be disappointed when the car doesn't stop, how much longer?!!

I open my eyes, I must have dozed off, looking at the clock, 2:30 am. In my mind, I see her excitement when the strong black king wraps his arms around her and kisses her. I see his dark fingers, playing in her blond hair as he holds her head and kisses her deeply. I see her hands and long fingernails as she grips his strong shoulders.

I shake my head as I wake up. Must have dozed, again...WAIT! I hear a sound! I hear the sound of a car stopping outside the house, followed by the sound of its door closing. I want to jump up and look out the window, but I don't want to appear too anxious. Why not, I've been waiting 8 hours?!!

I hear the click of her heels coming up the walk, then the sound of the front door opening and closing, more clicking on the tile and the stairs. (I don't remember there being that many stairs...what is taking SO long?!!) The sound of the door opening, and I can feel her presence.

I opened my eyes. there she is standing at the foot of the bed. My queen, my wife, his slut. She is beautiful, she takes my breath away, as usual. So, so sexy, I can smell a mix of her perfume and his cologne, White Diamonds and Polo. I look at her, her hair and clothes are disheveled and she is moving a little unsteadily... Drunk Or just fucked so hard and so long that she's exhausted? She smiles at me, and the air in the room is suddenly thick with anticipation and excitement.

"You want some pussy, Tom?" She asks in a somewhat hoarse voice.

"Is there any left?" I shot back.

We both burst out laughing!

"Dee, you're the sexiest woman! I'm sure he took good care of you!"

She begins to tell me about how good he took care of her, how much attention he paid her, and how good he made her feel. how handsome and strong he is. How he kissed her and massaged her body, and made her feel like a queen and everything she loves about him.

She described his muscular, hairy legs and how powerful they looked when she turned around as he was taking her from behind. She told me how turned on she was when she got on her knees and sucked his big, thick, long cock and huge balls. How she slowly undressed for him, her body pleading for him to take her, how she offered him her ass.

She shows me how her extremely short black dress shows her thick breasts through the thin fabric, how her hard nipples are readily visible, and how deep her cleavage is. She wants to show me how she strips for him. She reached behind her and untied the dress, I watched it fall to the floor. Standing there in her heels and black panties, I see love bites on her breasts, neck, stomach, and legs.

Her powerful lover had ravaged her sexy body and marked his territory, letting me know that he had taken my woman roughly! The way she would never allow me to take her as I don't arouse her to the degree that he does, I don't command her the way he does; I don't bring out her submissive, naughty, slutty side the way he does.

She slowly removes her panties, folded them carefully, and moved toward the bed straddling me, a knee on each side of my head. Her pussy three or four inches above my face looks swollen and red. "How long had he fucked her tonight? Or last night, and this morning?!!" Her lips have gaped widely. I stared intently between her legs at her vulva, and soon a speck of white slimy liquid appeared. The speck grew larger and soon became a large glob hanging from her pussy by a thread. It hung there for a moment then the string broke and it fell! Some landed on my upper lip and the rest fell into my waiting mouth. I savored it, salty and a little bitter. I picture the black cock she had been enjoying - I've seen it many times. Almost ten inches long and wide enough to stretch DeeAnna's pussy to its very limits. Usually Shiny with my wife's saliva or wet from being inside of her, dark black and uncut.

I thought about the times I have been allowed to watch them. I thought about seeing her insane with sexual pleasure as he fucked her, her moans and screams filling my ears. My white wife, a Black Man's whore!

Another big glob of cum landed in my mouth and brought me back to reality. She lowered her pussy to my face. I pushed my tongue as deep into her as possible, searching for every drop his gorgeous cock had pumped into her.

Thirsty to taste the cum that my wife had extracted from his balls, with her tight, white, hungry pussy. I licked and sucked greedily, wanting it all!

Then, I moved my tongue to her ass. Licking up and down between her checks before settling my tongue on her puckered hole and pushing in. He had cum there, too. I could taste him and feel the texture of man juice on my tongue.

He had owned my wife completely. Soon as DeeAnna wrapped her long fingers around my cock, I came so hard that a loud squeal escaped my mouth, sounding like a mouse caught in a mouse trap.

She laughed out loud! "I wondered what it sounded like when cuckold cum? It sounds like a cat stuck in a trash compactor!!"

I looked up as her lover walked in. I was suddenly full of fear, and I'm sure my little penis shrunk down to just a nub, but I was too afraid to look. As I already mentioned, Byron is around 6'3", and has broad shoulders, strong legs, big biceps, a powerful chest, and a muscled neck. He is handsome and bearded with big hands just the kind of man DeeAnna drools over!

He is also the kind of man I drool over! I crave sucking his cock as much as she does. When she's busy, he lets me suck his cock. When he wants to get DeeAnna super excited, he MAKES me suck his cock. (I'm drooling as I'm writing this, thinking about his big black uncut cock.)

He walks toward us naked, commanding and demanding in his stature as he shows off that powerful body, his cock waving in the air, semi-hard. he gets on the bed and stuffed his cock in my mouth. I can smell and taste him, feel his power as he dominated me with one thrust of his cock.

"Clean your wife's pussy juice off of my cock, white boy."

That was all he said, as I was laying there on my back I heard him kissing DeeAnna, but I couldn't see them. His cock had stretched my mouth and his balls were resting on my forehead. I did my best to take his cock in my mouth and my best to suck, but it was so big I could barely keep my mouth open that far, let alone try to suck him. It was growing harder and thicker in my mouth, and I was starting to adjust to his size when he suddenly pulled out and told me to go sit in the corner.

He proceeds to fuck Dee in front of me. I was pretty sure he took her to a place where she didn't remember that I'm in the room. I wondered how could he still get it up for another round and how many rounds had he had tonight with Dee?! He has plenty of dick, he stays hard for long periods (seemingly for hours on end!), and can give my wife three or four orgasms for every one of his.

Every time he comes over she is completely off-limits to me, I can't speak to her, touch her or look at her directly. He demands that she stay naked from the waist down. He plays with her and keeps her on the edge of an orgasm all the time. He makes her suck his dick on demand. He spanks her at random times when he's walking past.

She cries when he leaves and makes me call him and ask him when he's coming back.