All Comments on 'Cuckold in Waiting'

by Deeannamontana

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sort of took a wrong turn somewhere in the story and lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I call bullshit. To say that you live in a fantasy world is an understatement. Is your life really so shallow that you must imagine such bullshit?

tomb72tomb72over 1 year ago

Another Classic from the Queen of spades herself :)

MysteryMan68MysteryMan68over 1 year ago

Great story. You captured cuck angst really well. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The more she makes him wait the easier it is for her to meet the boss. Good story, you’ve been remembering and thinking again.

Dylan1Dylan1over 1 year ago

Quite horrible racist shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another Deeanna disaster. Woke and wasted.

greenman440greenman440over 1 year ago

I guess there are some contented "cucks" in real life, I suspect they're the couples who just part time role play. The actual reality of being humiliated belittled and abused by your spouse is not a turn on. For those who fantasise about this, try watching the SWU vid on youtube about a cuck couple. If you care to contact Dakota the guy, you'll find out the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boy, the comments are crushing.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

What a racist piece of shit. Why on earth would that pathetic cock put up with his whole of a wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful and enjoyed each piece of it, please continue. Racist whites just hate reading it and makes me laugh.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 1 year agoAuthor

Cracks me up that people will read all the way through a story they hate, then spend time leaving a comment about how much they hate it...

When there were other stories out there that you might like!

You could have spent that time enjoying yourself, instead of making yourself miserable.

Don't get me wrong - I appreciate the personal attacks from people that know nothing about me or my relationships; I just think you should remember the fact that it's only rock n roll, kids!

Micksriposte777Micksriposte777over 1 year ago

Another jewel of the Queen - hot!

Bi_maybeBi_maybeover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. I have relived this mentally lots of times. Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are many many things that I love about this story. When ever I’ve been in that type of situation I always try to make sure he is happy and has a good time. I love for her to hold his cock and feed me as she tells me that’s what she wants and I know it.

I like for him to not be bothered with me, he has my wife and keeps her happy. Fucking her better than I can he can do have her do whatever he wants.

Dees husband get what he needs seeing her dominated by her master.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This could be the fantasy sex for many white husbands who want to see and join in on sex with a well hung black man. I've wanted to get my wife to fuck a black cock for most of our 50 year marriage. IF it ever happens then I would be more than willing of show her how to suck all of his black cock to his balls and then take every inch of it deep into my willing ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeeannamontana@Deeannamontana
Was married for over 30 years, and was seduced by a 30 year old black man when I was 44. As you can see from my writings, it changed my life, sexually! I had NO IDEA an orgasm could feel that good, and that I could have so many! Since then I have enjoyed a few affairs, and ...