Cuckold journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We started the night in a restaurant. We sat and we talked about how we got here and what wanted and we generally got to know each other. Darryl was as nicer guy as he always was and Carl seemed ok too. After over an hour we headed to the bowling alley.

We got our lane and set up the score board and away we went. Everyone was staring or trying to get a glance at my mum and Grace. Whenever they rolled the ball their arses poked out. They were dressed like sluts but they were my goddesses. Grace was much less nervous now than what she had been to start with. Perhaps it was the drinks they had. Or maybe she was simply enjoying her time here. I certainly was.

After wards we all went to a bar where we could have a few drinks, except for me since I was driving. There was a little bit of kissing and touching at the bar and that attracted some funny looks. None of us cared though. It didn't take long before we were back in the car and going home.

Mum and Carl were passionately kissing in the back seat when Darryl said tome "So Joe, what is t you are expecting from tonight?" he asked.

"Well sir, by the end I will expect to be a cuckold to Grace!" I replied.

"Ok! And I presume you know how to behave like a cuckold?" he asked.

"I'll be doing as I'm asked to, sir!" I replied.

"Yes that's true but there are other things you need to consider as well! You have to allow respect to me and Grace during the session! What I mean is, if we allow you to watch it doesn't always mean you can play with yourself! If we instruct you to then can!" Darryl explained.

"I see! Well I will do my best to show you both the respect you deserve but I am a first timer so if you could also direct me a bit then that would be great!"

"Sure! Of course! I'll help you through it don't worry!" he said.

By now Carl had mums dress lifted and his hand between her legs. Mum began to moan a little. At that point I saw Darryl's large black hand reach forward and sneak between Graces thighs. He her unawares and she jumped slightly but after realising what was happening she let it happen.

We got back to my mums house and we all piled in. Mum and Carl went straight to her room while I, Grace and Darryl went to my room.

"Would you like me to stay?" I asked them both.

"Yes! I do!" said Grace.

So I stood in the corner and watched while Darryl took of his trousers and reveal his huge cock. He sat on my and Grace kneeled down between his legs and began to suck his cock to hardness.

Darryl looked at me and said "It's okay you can strip, but touching yourself!"

I did as I was asked and what I wanted too. I stood there naked, my four inch penis fully erected made no match for Darryl's huge cock, easily nine inches. I had my penis shaved to make it clearer how small it is.

As Grace was bobbing her head up and down on Darryl's huge cock, her dress slipped upwards around her waist. I could see her wetness as she slurped on his huge member. She pulled her dress down from her perky young breasts and continued her assault.

"Joe! Slip a finger in her sweet wet pussy for me and keep her wet!" said Darryl.

I kneeled down behind her and pushed a finger inside her. She was already dripping wet but she was moan now. I wasn't long before she was ready to have his huge cock slide inside her. Darryl took off his shirt and almost threw Grace onto the bed but to rough. As Grace lay there, Darryl pulled off her dress but left her heels on. He then climbed on top of her and began to tease her pussy with his big and purple cock head. Grace moaned as he did and then she made a squeak as he entered her.

"Tell your boyfriend how it feels to have a real man inside her!" Darryl moaned into her hear.

"Mmm he's stretching me baby! He's pushing it in so deep!" then Grace let out a deep moan.

Darryl was gentle with her. He slowly moved up and down as his huge cock slipped deeper inside my girlfriend. Meanwhile I began to hear the unmistakable sound of a bed squeaking coming from across the hall. Its sounds like mum and Carl are not wasting much time. My mum's moans were getting more frequent.

I returned my attention back to Grace and Darryl. Grace had tightened her legs around Darryl's back. She let out a long high moan and I knew at once that she had just been given an orgasm. Darryl stopped to let her re adjust and then he carried on. This time he had picked up the pace. He grabbed hold of Grace's legs and pushed them out wider and was now thrusting into Grace vigorously.

Grace had begun to make louder sounds as had my mother across the hall. My mum's bed was being knocked against the wall, echoing through the house every thud. In my own bed there was only the sound of Darryl's large testicle pounding off Graces arse cheeks. I was close enough to see them swing out and back down again with every thrust. My own erection was bursting. The only relief I had was to thrust into open air and squeeze my bum cheeks together to try and cope.

Darryl pounded in Grace even harder for short while, causing Grace to tense up again due to the second orgasm. He got up and flipped her over, this was rougher. Grace had her head in my pillows and her bum raised and her back arched. Darryl came up behind her and stopped short of pussy.

"Joe, guide me in would you!" Darryl commanded.

So I stepped forward and took a hold of his huge cock. I knew he is huge but when you hold something in your hand that is so magnificent, you appreciate its actual size. I held it in line with Graces stretched and gaping hole of her vagina and Daryl did the rest. He pushed forward and went as deep as he could. Grace squealed in pleasure and gripped my pillows tight.

Darryl pounded Grace from behind hard and fast for a while, giving Grace multiple orgasms. Neither of the lovers made any attempt to keep the noise down and as I hear, neither were mum nor Carl. Mum was going from moans to screeches and I could hear Carl grunting in the process.

Darryl rolled onto his back and Grace instinctively mounted his cock. Darryl opened his legs and began to thrust up into my girlfriend. Grace's cheeks rippled with every thrust. Darryl was really going for it. He held her hips so she could escape and this time didn't stop for any orgasms. Grace's screams were loud now. Across the hall, mum's bed was hammering against the wall with a fury to match her screams too.

Soon Darryl was flipping Grace back onto her back and was pounding down into her furiously. The noises across the hall went silent. Darryl, this was the one to grunt with a roar of a lion. He had injected his load deep inside my girlfriend as she gripped him tight with her legs, trying to pull him in deeper.

The room went quiet as Darryl and Grace were embracing their naked and sweaty bodies on my bed. Then I heard Carl roar like a lion too. He must have spent his seed too. Darryl climbed off Grace and lay next to her.

"It's clean up time Joe!" said Darry, smiling.

Grace was lying on my bed with her legs open. Her pussy was gaping wide open and it was still dripping wet. Darryl must have injected his seed so deep that it hadn't quite reached her entrance yet. Even so I got on the bed and crouched down to lick her clean. Her juices tasted sweet. Quite suddenly a thick glob of white sperm came rushing out. I tried my hardest to catch it all but there was so much for one load. It tasted just as sweet as Grace.

As I was feasting on the mess left behind by Darryl, the bedroom door swung open and mum walked into my room naked, followed by Carl. Carl was just as big as Darryl was. His cock swung side to side as he entered the room. I looked up at mum and she had Carl's sperm sprayed all around her mouth. It was hanging in a string of her chin and was deployed across her cheeks.

"How are my two love birds?" mum asked.

"It was amazing!" both Grace and I replied.

"Good! When you are finished with sweetie you can scoop up all this cum on chin for me!" she said, smiling.

I stood up, still wielding a bursting erection and allowed mum to sit on the bed. Using my finger, I scooped up what I could as mum held her mouth open. I filled her mouth with Carl's sperm and she rolled it around in her mouth for a while. She looked so sexy while doing it. Then she took one big gulp and swallowed, leaned to me and planted a little kiss on my lips.

I noticed her tattoo on her pubic region of a queen of spades emblem "Could I have a look at your tattoo mum?" I asked. She obliged and leaned back and opened her legs a bit so I could see. Her pussy was still wet from the drilling she had received. "Maybe we'll have to get one for Grace!" I said, jokily.

"There is actually a rule on the interracial lovers blog that you need to earn it first!" said mum.

"Earn it how?! Asked Grace.

"Well you have to take part in certain activities and catch it on film to truly earn it!" explained mum "Gangbangs, blow bangs, bukkake events and you have to prove you can do something wild in public with a big black cock, then you get to truly say you are queen of spades!"

"Looks like we have some catching up to do then Joe!" said Grace, giggling away.

"I can't wait to have a true queen of spades girlfriend!" I said laughing with her.

Mum looked down at my erect four inch cock and said "You should take care of that sweetie; you'll poke someone's eye out!"

"Here, let me!" intervened Grace. She leaned forward from the bed and grabbed my cock. It took less than five pumps before I began to shudder and felt my cock tense up and burst. Grace let go and I erupted my sperm whilst thrusting into mid-air. My sperm erupted out the end and landed on Graces leg.

Over the course of the next few months, Grace and I had be friended several black bulls who all got to fuck Grace. She was getting a regular amount of black cock every week. The queen of spades tattoo was still on our to do list but we were planning it nonetheless. Mum meanwhile was no longer hiding her exploits from as we were all now in the open. Sometimes she would invite guys round to fuck and sometimes more than one. I never asked nor was I ever asked to watch or anything like that.

Sometimes mum would ask me to disappear for a while and sometimes it was fine for me to stay. I would hear her moans and screams while watching the TV. But most times Grace was with me and we had our own bull to please. Occasionally mum was the one watching TV while me and grace were upstairs and sometimes I would watch TV with mum while Grace was upstairs. We had a good mixture.

Life was good. I had the girl of my dreams and we loved our life as was.


12