Cuckold Oppression

Story Info
Wife cuckolds husband and gets pregnant.
5.7k words
2.77
74.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers

Everything between me and my wife was just fine. We had been married ten years having gotten married right out of college. My wife had a very sheltered upbringing where sex was not a topic discussed openly. Even though we had been an exclusive couple for our last three years of college, my wife wanted to wait until our wedding night for her first sexual intercourse experience. I honored her wishes.

My name is Barry and my wife's name is Eileen. After ten years of marriage Eileen had never gotten pregnant from our lovemaking. Our sex life was just "okay" as we managed to fuck about once every five weeks. On our wedding night, Eileen was so overcome with her first ever male cock in her vagina that she needed time to "recover" and it was the only time on our two week honeymoon that we fucked.

Sex was something my wife could do or do without. She was not what you would call "hot in the sack." She was loving, she was soft, but sexually adventurous was not in her personality. She did not experience her first orgasm with me until six months into our marriage, and then it happened only once. This is what makes our current sex life so amazing.

I work in a sales job that has a yearly convention in Las Vegas. The company I work for puts us up in hotel suites. We each have our own two room suite usually in the hotel where our company has its sales booth. Our hotel rooms have a nice living room with a door that leads to the bedroom. It is not uncommon for me to host a client in the living room area of my suite as we talk business.

Wives are not forbidden from going on these trips, but there is not much for them to do as they are not allowed to attend any of our business meetings. My wife expressed interest in coming with me at my next convention, and since it was the first time she wanted to do this in ten years I was happy she wanted to attend.

During the day she stayed in the hotel room while I worked the convention floor. It was this situation that set up a dramatic turn in our sex life.

It was just after lunch when I met two gentlemen on the convention floor who expressed sincere interest in our product and who represented a large company. The potential for a rather large sale was presenting itself and I took the opportunity to invite them to my hotel suite to discuss final details of our deal.

As I opened the door to my suite my wife was sitting on the sofa in a very nice wide skirted dress. She saw I had two men with me and she got up from the sofa.

"Well hello." Said the first man.

"Honey, these two gentlemen are Joe and Robert, and we are working on the final details of a sale. I hope we're not disturbing you if we sit at the table and work out the particulars." I said to my wife.

"Not at all. I'll just sit here and read if you don't mind." She replied.

"Gentlemen, this is my wife, Eileen." I said as I introduced her.

"Nice to meet you Eileen. That's a lovely dress you're wearing. My name is Joe."

"Thank you very much, Joe. I like to look the best for Barry." She replied.

"Well, you are certainly doing that." He said.

I noticed a more than lingering amount of eye contact from my wife and Joe, but at the moment did not think anything about it. As we all sat down at the table I pulled out some contracts and the two men started signing. When the documents were finished Robert got up from the table and asked if he could get some water. I told him there was bottled water in the wet-bar and he could help himself. He walked behind me to the wet-bar and out of my field of view.

"I'm really excited to get this project going." Said Joe.

"I am too." I replied.

"Good, good. Then what we're going to do next should get us started." Continued Joe.

At that moment I heard the latch on the front door close and lock as Robert had moved to the door.

"What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Well, it's not you that can do it. It's your wife." Said Joe.

"My wife?" I said a little surprised.

At that moment Robert put his hands on my shoulders holding me down in the chair. My wife sat motionless on the sofa looking directly at Joe.

"First, I want you to unbuckle your pants and pull them down to your ankles." Said Joe looking at me.

Robert squeezed my shoulders tightly as if to say; "Do it."

I don't know why, but I did as they asked. Slowly unbuckling my belt and letting my pants drop down on top of my shoes. I was still sitting in the chair with just my boxers on and I could not really move with my pants around my ankles.

"Are you going to rape me?" Asked my wife in a slightly panicked voice.

"Rape is such a nasty word. We're all going to enjoy ourselves here. I don't call that rape." Said Joe.

Joe went over to the sofa and put out his hand for my wife. She put her hand in his and he pulled her up. They were face to face as Joe said;

"Let's seal this deal with a kiss."

Joe began to lean into my wife and to my surprise she rose her mouth up to meet his mouth and the two of them engaged in a deeply passionate kiss that was very obvious to Robert and me.

"You see...that's not so bad." Said Joe.

With that he turned my wife around and put his hands on the tops of both of her arms. She was in front of him with her back to him as he pulled her arms back which pushed her breasts out in front. Robert and I could plainly see her nipples were huge and pushing through her bra, slip, and dress to make a large protrusion. I was surprised as I could tell she was getting sexually aroused.

"Now, Eileen, it is Eileen isn't it?" Asked Joe.

"Yes, it is." Said my wife meekly.

"Eileen, let me unzip your beautiful dress and let's get down to business." Said Joe.

He took his hands from her arms and began to unzip her dress from the back. She did not move or resist. As he got the zipper to the bottom he gently pushed the dress off of her shoulders and we watched it fall to the floor. My wife was wearing vintage lingerie I had never seen before. She had what appeared to be a white satin and lace one piece teddy on with a medium large white petticoat. Her nipples were now really huge and clearly outlined in her teddy.

"That's some really pretty lingerie you have there Eileen." Said Joe.

"I...I just bought it yesterday." Squeaked my wife.

"Well you have excellent taste." Said Joe as he glanced my way and saw a tent pole forming between my legs under my boxers.

"It looks like your husband likes your look too!" He said with a smile. "Why don't you take off your petticoat."

My wife slid her petticoat down to the floor and stepped out of it. She did have a one piece teddy on and under it was a satin and lace garter belt attached to her thigh high stockings.

"Just wonderful!" Said Joe. "Let's all go into the bedroom were we'll be a little more comfortable.

Joe tightly gripped my wife's arm above the elbow and Robert behind me pulled up on my shoulders asking me to stand. Joe and my wife walked silently into the bedroom as I had to shuffle behind them with my pants fully down.

"Oh, this is much better." Said Joe. "You sit down here at the foot of the bed." He directed at me.

I did as he asked and he unzipped his fly and unbuckled his pants. His erect penis poked out from his boxers and I could see it was not as thick as my cock, but it was about two inches longer than I was when fully erect. My wife just stared at the throbbing cock. Joe pushed her arm down and told her to kneel down in front of him. She did this immediately and his erect cock was right at her face level. My wife turned and looked at me and said;

"I'm sorry."

She then licked Joe's erection and quickly took as much of it into her mouth as she could in a very aggressive way. She had only sucked on my cock twice in our ten years of marriage. I thought about stopping it, but I was getting turned on by what I was seeing. Robert put both his hands on my shoulders and held me down. My erection grew bigger in my boxers as I watched.

"What are we doing next?" Said Joe.

"We're doing this." Said my wife as she took his cock out of her mouth and stood up. "Now sit down on the bed." She continued.

He did as she directed with his long hard erection standing up straight. My wife quickly pulled her teddy to the side between her legs and I saw her pussy lips swollen bigger than I had ever seen and dripping wet. In one smooth move she swung her leg over the top of Joe's legs and she grabbed his cock and slid it into her cunt effortlessly. She was so wet she slipped all the way down on his pole.

Watching my wife sexual copulate with another man caused me to squirt out a small bit of pre-cum. The front of my boxers got wet.

"Hey boss. This guy is cumming." Said Robert as he saw my wet spot.

"No I'm not." I said quickly.

My wife said nothing as she looked in my direction, she began to slide up and down on the long erection she had in her pussy.

"Oh baby...Oh baby. You are one horny bitch!" Gasped Joe who was fucking my wife.

My wife began to quiver and her muscles began to contract and quickly she began to experience a shattering orgasm. Watching her cum immediately made my cock explode its load and I soaked the front of my boxers.

"Oh honey, I'm cumming." Gasped Joe.

"Then do it! Fill me with your semen and sperm!" Said my wife loudly.

I was watching as Joe's penis began to twitch and it was obvious he was shooting rope after rope of semen into my wife's cunt. She sat down quickly on his crotch as if to make sure every drop of cum got into her as deep as possible. She gasped for breath and began a second orgasm. She had never done that fucking me. I was shocked how sexually excited both my wife and I were.

As all of us regained our breath Joe was getting soft and began to slide out of my wife. She squeezed her cunt lips to keep him inside her as long as she could. When things calmed down Joe calmly put his pants back on and straightened his suit. Robert took his hands off my shoulders and the two men left our room. It was all over very quickly.

"Don't hate me." Said my wife.

"I don't hate you honey. You did what you hand to do." I replied.

"I think so too baby. And when we get home we'll enjoy some fun sex." She said.

"No sex before we get home?" I asked.

"Honey. I'm loaded with cum and a little worn out. Give me a break." She replied.

After we returned home from the convention my wife told me to make sure I was home early on Thursday as she had a surprise in mind for our evening. I could only imagine what that would be and I thought it was going to be something really sexy. I could hardly wait for Thursday.

I arrived home around 5pm on Thursday. My wife was waiting for me at the door wearing her satin robe that opened down the front. I knew something fun was going to happen.

"Hi big boy! Why don't you get into the bedroom and take off all your clothes." Said my wife.

"Yes ma'am!" I replied.

My wife did not follow me into the bedroom, but I did as she requested. I stripped naked. She came into the room a few moments later and in her hands was a pair of handcuffs. She had a sly smile as she dangled them in front of me.

"Oh wow! What are you going to do with those?" I asked.

"I want you to get on the bed on your knees up near the headboard and put your hands behind your back." She said directly.

I did as she asked and very quickly my penis began to spring to life. I wasn't fully erect, but I was getting there. I eagerly put my hands behind my back and she cuffed one of my wrists and then I heard her pull the other cuff through the slats on the headboard and pull it through to cuff my other wrist. I was on my knees handcuffed to the headboard of our bed. I was looking out to the side of the bed with our dresser. My erection was growing in anticipation.

"That's a good boy!" Said my wife as she loosened the satin belt of her robe and let her robe fall open revealing she was totally naked underneath. And to my delight, her pubic area was shaved fully smooth, not a hair in sight.

"Oh my gosh! You shaved your pubes! This is going to be fun." I said with a smile.

"It sure will!" She said in response. "You like how pretty I look in my lingerie, don't you?" She said smiling.

"I love how you look!" I said quickly.

"Then why don't you watch me while I put it on for this evening." She said slyly.

She went over to her dresser and pulled out a satin and lace garter belt and she hooked it around her waist. She then opened a new package of white lace top stockings and slowly rolled each one up her legs. I was going crazy with lust watching her. Then she pulled out a pink satin and lace push-up bra and cupped her 36C breasts into the cups with her nipples standing at attention. She topped the outfit off with the one-piece white satin and lace teddy she had worn in Las Vegas. She looked beautiful as she stepped into it just in front of me.

"Do I look pretty Barry?" She asked in a mocking way.

"You look really sexy Eileen. Sexier than I have ever seen you before." Was my answer.

"Oh good. I'm glad to hear you say that. Because I have a date with Joe from the convention in just about an hour, and I want to look my best for him." She said smiling.

"A date?! What do you mean? I thought you and I were going to have our fun!" I said as my erection went totally limp before our eyes.

"Honey. You're handcuffed to the bed. You're not going anywhere. And since I care about you, I don't want you to have to watch me fuck Joe again. He texted me a hotel where we're going to meet."

"What are you doing to me?" I asked in a pleading way.

"I'm cuckolding you baby. I read about it on our trip back from Vegas and it sounds hot! Joe reached out to me and said he loved the way I fucked him and asked if we could do it again. I answered yes." She said smiling.

"I can't believe this! What am I going to do?" I asked in a little bit of a panic.

"You're going to wait until I get home. In the meantime I want you handcuffed right here to our bed."

"But what if I have to pee?" I asked thinking that would cause her to unlock me.

"I've already thought of that." She went to a bag on the floor and opened up a package of male full size diapers. "Put your legs out baby so I can put these diapers on you."

"I don't have a choice do I?" I asked with a sigh.

"No you don't. Do as I ask honey." She said.

I struggled just a little to get my legs out in front of me from my kneeling position. When I was sitting on the bed with legs stretched out she began pulling the diaper up my legs.

"Lift your butt honey so I can pull this up." She said as I followed her instructions.

She pulled the diaper tight against me and into position. I had my arms behind my back handcuffed to the headboard and I was sitting on the bed with legs outstretched in a male adult diaper.

"One more thing before I go baby." She said as she went into the bathroom.

She returned with a large drinking glass full of water and tipped it toward my mouth.

"I don't want you drying out while I'm on my date. I want you to drink this entire glass so I know you will have to pee your diaper. You sitting here in a wet diaper when I return will let me know you did not un-cuff yourself. With that she pulled my mouth open and began pouring in the water. I did not fight it. I drank the entire glass. She put a folded towel under my butt.

"There you go. Don't want any leaks on the sheet!" She said with glee.

Walking toward her closet she got her petticoat and pulled it on and then she topped it off with the same dress she had worn when Joe fucked her in Vegas.

"Now don't you worry. I'll be back before you know it. And my pussy will be loaded with semen and sperm. You won't need to do a thing!" She said as she smiled, kissed me on the cheek, turned the light in the room off and left. I heard the backdoor slam and her car drive off. The sun was still up, but it wasn't long until it went down and I was left alone in a totally dark room handcuffed to the bed.

It had been a little over an hour and a half and I was alone in the completely dark room handcuffed to the bed. I was thinking about my wife and Joe fucking each other at this very moment and to my surprise I began to get a rock hard erection. The thought of the two of them got me really excited. My erection made it physically impossible for me to pee but I could feel I had to. It took a fair bit of concentration to lose my erection, but as soon as I did, I sat in the dark and wet my diaper.

It was at least another hour before I heard my wife's car return. She came into the bedroom to see if I was alright and she asked me if my diaper was wet. I told her it was and she smiled.

"Well, my teddy is wet, but it's not from pee." She said with a smile.

"So you fucked Joe?" I asked.

"Baby, if there is something that goes farther than fucking we did it." She said as she started to unlock my handcuffs.

"Now come on. Let's get you unlocked and into bed. And just so you know; no touching."

I was surprised that my virgin bride was so sexual with another man after ten years of marriage.

"So you really enjoyed fucking Joe?" I asked.

"Honey, let's just get you in your pajamas and I'll put on my nightgown and we'll get the sleep we need. Don't worry about Joe and me. He's married too. And if it will make you feel any better just you and I will have some fun this Saturday night." Said Eileen.

We did as she suggested and I decided to look forward to Saturday night. I had no idea what Eileen's new found sexual openness meant for me, but I could hardly wait.

It was around 9pm on Saturday night and Eileen said;

"Okay honey, you've earned your reward. Take off all your clothes and get into bed. I'll join you in a minute."

I quickly did as she asked and was naked under the covers as Eileen freshened up in the bathroom. As the door to the bathroom opened she quickly turned out the bathroom light. The room was dark as she lifted the covers and slid into bed. She reached out her hand and touched my tent pole erection.

"You're pretty excited there big boy." She said in a smiling voice. "Why don't you stroke me through my panties?"

My hand quickly reached out to her pubic area and I felt her wearing full cut cotton granny panties. It was a bit surprising as I never knew she owned panties like this.

"What are you wearing?" I asked.

"My panties." She replied.

"Cotton granny panties? What happened to your satin and lace pretty lingerie? Didn't you say we were going to have fun tonight?"

"Baby, these are the panties I wear when I'm with you. I bought them special just the other day. I have to save my sexy lingerie for Joe. He loves when I wear it, and I don't want to wear it out."

My rock hard erection began to soften a bit, but I accepted what she was telling me. I pushed my swollen penis into the front of her panties right at her pussy level. In a flash she grabbed my cock with her hand and held it tight.

"Hold it right there!" She said loudly.

"What?!" I replied.

"You're not getting in there without protection." She said with authority.

"Protection?! What kind of protection? I've never used protection when we fucked before!" I said with alarm.

"When I bought the panties I also bought a couple of kinds of condoms. You'll have to wear them if we're going to fuck."

She rolled over and opened the drawer on her nightstand and pulled out to two packets containing different styles of condoms.

"I've never used a condom in my life! I don't know how to put one on!" I said with a little alarm in my voice.

"Calm down honey. I'll put it on for you. Pull down the covers and let me cover up your cock." Said Eileen.

I did as she asked and my erection stood up straight. Eileen tore open the first packet and pulled out the round circle of the condom. She put it over the head of my penis and gently rolled it down my shaft. It was lubricated and fit nice and snug. The tip of it was flat against the tip of my cock.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,167 Followers
12