Cuckold Oppression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that it?" I asked.

"No...That's not it. I want you to wear a second one with a reservoir at the tip. That way if the first one breaks the second one will catch your sperm."

She tore open the second packet and took out the lubricated ring and quickly slid it over the top of my already covered penis. There was a small section in the front on the tip. I was fully protected wearing two condoms.

"Now...we're ready to fuck and I will take control. Lay on you back." Barked Eileen.

I did as she asked and she got up from the bed and took off her cotton panties. She then got back on the bed and straddled over me slowly lowering her fully shaved pussy lips down on my cock. Because of the condoms I felt very little of her vagina. She lowered herself all the way down until our pubic bones touched. We were fully copulated.

"So there you go my little cuck. Are you happy now? We're fucking." Said Eileen.

"Well, we're sexually joined, but we're not moving." I said slyly.

"Oh you want movement?! Well how about this?"

And with that she started sliding her cunt up and down my rock hard shaft. It was a good thing the condoms were lubricated as I did not notice her pussy getting that wet.

"Come on. Fuck me little cuck. Fuck me and cum! But you had better not get any of your weak little sperm inside me!" Shouted Eileen.

I made a gasping sound as if I was cumming, but nothing was happening. When she heard this she immediately pulled her pussy off of me.

"And now you can say we've fucked. I don't want you saying we never fuck." She said with authority.

"I didn't cum." I said meekly.

"You didn't?! Well let me pull on your cock and get you to squirt."

As she pulled the condoms off my still hard erection she began yanking on me to the point of no return and I erupted clear liquid out of my penis onto her hand.

"You see baby. This is just not what a 'real man' does when he cums. When Joe ejaculates he lets loose several strong streams of thick, white, sticky, hot cream. You can almost see the sperm swimming around in his release. "

"You like fucking Joe don't you?" I asked.

"Since I had only had sex with you I did not know what it was like to have sexual intercourse with a real man. And baby, Joe is a 'real man."

"So I guess you are going to see him again, huh?" I said meekly.

"I am. Honey, you are my husband, but now you are also my cuckold. That means I control how and when, if ever, you have sex with me. And starting next week Joe and I are going to get together every Tuesday and Thursday. Joe's wife knows he needs nights out and she lets him do this. And occasionally he tells her he is at a convention on the weekend when he says he wants just him and me to spend a weekend together. As my cuckold I'm counting on you to accept this."

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"Not really. I'm going to save my sexiest lingerie for my nights with Joe. You'll only see me in my cotton panties."

"What am I going to do on Tuesdays and Thursdays?" I asked.

"I'm going to handcuff you to our bed just like the other night. And if we fuck, I in no way want any of your sperm inside me."

This schedule continued for the next three weeks. Two weeks in, my wife spent a weekend with Joe and I was not handcuffed for that thankfully. In week four my wife said;

"Joe is telling me it's getting too expensive to go to a hotel twice a week. I told him he could come here on Tuesday and Thursday. You're still going to have to be handcuffed and I'm not heartless; I'm getting you a blindfold to wear so you won't have to see us having intercourse."

"You're going to fuck him here in our own bed?!" I said in alarm.

"You'll be here too. I thought you'd be glad. And besides, these next couple of weeks are very important to me and Joe."

When Tuesday arrived I stripped naked and got into position to be handcuffed. When my wife came into the bedroom she had a pair of satin and lace full cut rumba panties she showed me.

"I'm going to put these on you over your diaper. You'll look like a little girl and it will make it easier for Joe to fuck me if another girl is in the room with us." Said Eileen.

That night when the doorbell rang, Eileen had already handcuffed me to the bed and put on my diaper and panties, so all that was left was my blindfold. She slipped it into place and then pushed a plastic ball gag into my mouth and tied it behind my head.

"No looking and no talking honey." Said Eileen.

I heard her leave the room and answer the door. There was a small bit of talking coming from the other room and then the two of them entered the bedroom.

"That girl on the bed looks like she has a boner in her panties!" Said Joe in a mocking way.

"Oh Joe, now leave her alone. She's just here to listen to our love." Said my wife.

"Then we'll have to be extra verbal, won't we." Said Joe.

"Sweetheart, will you shut up and kiss me! I've been waiting all day for this." Said my wife.

I heard the two of them sharing a deep wet kiss. It seemed to go on for over a minute as my wife was lightly moaning as she was obviously sharing her tongue with Joe in his mouth.

"I wore the special lingerie you asked me to." Said Eileen happily.

"It's beautiful. You know how I love it. You're not wearing this with him are you?" I heard Joe ask.

"Oh no honey. This is just for you. I only wear cotton panties with him." Said Eileen.

"That's perfect. I knew you were perfect for me the first time I undressed you in Las Vegas." Said Joe.

"I was so glad I was wearing this when you did that. I always wanted a 'real man' to appreciate me." Said my wife.

"Cut the talk and let's start fucking! I need your cock inside my cunt!" Said my wife loudly.

I could hear Joe taking off his clothes and my wife running her hands over her satin and lace teddy.

"There's that beautiful cock I've waited four days for. Please, please, slide it into me right now!" Pleaded my wife.

This was followed by the obvious sound of a penis sliding into my wife's wet cunt.

"Is that what you want? Is that it?" Grunted Joe.

Oh my God Joe. You know how I want it! You're fully inside me and I love it!" Gasped my wife.

"it's all yours baby. Let me pound you with it. You haven't let little Barry cum inside you since we've been together have you?" Asked Joe between thrusts.

"Oh God no!" Gasped my wife. "You're the only sperm I've allowed inside me the past four weeks and you're the only sperm allowed inside me for the next week also."

"That's my good girl. Our little 'honeymoon weekend' was the first time I ejaculated five times in two days. I really filled you up." Gasped Joe.

"And I did not spill a drop baby. Now cum for me, cum hard!" Shrieked my wife.

I couldn't help it. My cock had gotten rock hard hearing all this and I convulsed against my handcuffs and shot my light weight cum into my diaper. My penis quickly went limp and I immediately began peeing as I had to go badly. My diaper was soaked.

"I'm cumming babe!" Said Joe loudly.

This was followed by four or five loud grunts and my wife saying;

"You are baby! You are! And it feels so good!"

I heard the two of them collapse on the bed out of breath as I too gasped through my ball gag. The room was very quiet again and I heard wet, deep kissing coming from the two of them. About ten minutes went by and I heard Joe get up and begin to dress.

"See you Thursday?" He asked.

"You sure will. My pussy and I can hardly wait!" Said my wife.

This same activity happened for the next two weeks. It had been five weeks since the first time my wife and Joe had fucked. I had been forbidden to get near my wife's pussy during this time except for our on night with me wearing two condoms. Whereas Joe and Eileen had fucked bareback at least 30 times. I returned home one evening to my wife beaming with delight.

"I'm pregnant!" She happily announced.

"You're what?!" I said.

"Pregnant! The doctor called and confirmed I'm pregnant with a baby girl. I'm thrilled! I'm almost two months along which means Joe impregnated me in Las Vegas or the next time we fucked." Said Eileen.

"That was pretty quick." I said.

"I know. I was shocked when Joe fucked me in Las Vegas the first time at how thick and sticky a real man's semen is. After my pelvic exam the doctor told me he had never seen such a large volume of semen inside a vagina. Obviously Joe knows how to cum and our many lovemaking sessions did what I wanted them to do." Said my wife.

"Does this mean you and Joe are leaving?" I asked.

"No way! He has three young daughters at home already. He does not want to divorce his wife. He wants nothing to do with this baby. She will be ours to raise." Said Eileen.

"Does it mean you will stop fucking Joe?" I asked hopefully.

"Not at all. Joe said we can still have full intercourse up to my eighth month." She said with glee.

"And just so you know, after I have his baby, I'm pretty sure I want him to impregnate me again and quickly. So I'll keep my supply of sexy vintage lingerie for him, and if and when you and I fuck I'll make sure I won't be in that. It's cotton panties for you from now on." She said with a smile.

My wife and Joe continued to fuck. On schedule and without me in the room. I was now entering my life as a full time cuckold and I would be raising another man's baby when my wife gave birth. And there was a good possibility another baby would be on the way.

12