Cuckold Plans Goes Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching out, I lifted his heavy cock for the second time, noting the head and chrome ring of the piercing had disappeared beneath his foreskin again.

Saying to me, "You're not really familiar with un-cut cocks, are you? Especially one with a piercing."

Shaking my head, "No, not at all."

Laughing, "Don't worry, before this day is over, you'll be an expert. First, don't rush to pull the foreskin back with your hand. Leave it as is, wrap your lips tightly around the covered head, try to move the foreskin back and forth using just your lips. Only go deep enough to feel your lips pass over the ridge at the base of the head, let them closely trace the contour. Then repeat, slowly. I know you can take me deeply, but we'll save that lesson for later."

Doing my best to follow his instructions, he rewarded me with, "Oh yes, that's nice, you will be a great cocksucker with just a little more instruction and practice. I may have to make this a regular lesson."

I said nothing, but added massaging his balls to my routine without being told.

"Yes, that's perfect, kneed those balls, their going to give you a nice reward soon enough. Feel free to suck them as well, I know you want to, so I'm giving you the total black cock experience."

Following his lead, I did just that. Luckily Thomas was into man-scaping, so his ball sack was completely hair free. Taking one hen egg sized ball at a time into my mouth, I lavished each one with my tongue, rolling them around. Thomas's moans rewarding my efforts. No additional instruction necessary.

Feeling I had given his balls sufficient attention, I returned to sucking his cock again. Thomas again offering guidance

"Use your other hand to stroke the shaft, as if it were an extension to your mouth. Use a slight twisting motion. Now the piece de resistance, hold the foreskin back, completely exposing the head, lock your lips just beyond the ridge. Use your tongue to play with the piercing, treat it like it's a toy for your mouth, flip it around, explore it, run your tongue over - under, and around it."

With my lips trapping his cock as instructed, its head so large, especially given the piercing, it occupied a large portion of my mouth. Never the less I found enough space to use my tongue to wrap around the head and chrome ring. The ring itself, really was a toy, and to my surprise I found many ways to play with it.

Thomas no longer instructing, "Oh fuck yes, that's it. Suck that cock." Then moments later, "Oh shit! Wait, hold it!" Then, "Too late, here comes my nut."

HIs hands went to the sides of my head, holding me on his cock, preventing any possible retreat, not that I wanted to anyway.. I had earned this nut, it was mine to savor. My reward for a job well done.

What I wasn't prepared for, was the powerful blast of come that erupted from his cock. It shot over my tongue, directly into my throat, causing me to choke. My natural reaction to pull off his cock to catch my breath, Thomas fortunately didn't stop my withdrawal, however he couldn't control the many spurts that soon followed. Still in close proximity, my face took the brunt of the hosing, as rope after rope of hot come shot from the slit in the end of his cock.

By the time of the forth or fifth burst, although covered in come, I had recovered sufficiently and replaced my lips around his cock. Now ready, I captured and swallowed his remaining load. In total, I guess his cock erupted at least nine times. The man was a come producing machine.

Sensing his orgasm complete, with his deflating cock still occupying my mouth, I looked up to see Thomas's reaction.

"Sorry for the mess, normally I would have given more warning my nut was close, but you were doing such a good job, it was suddenly just there. No matter, that was fantastic. I probably should have fore-warned you, as you now know, I'm a heavy comer, my bad."

He continued, "Not to worry, I recover quickly as well. This day is far from over. There will be plenty more from where this came from."

As I looked around, I finally noticed James standing there. Obviously he saw Thomas's grand finale.

James laughing, "Wow, did I just miss a bu-kaki' party? Thomas, just how long have you been saving that load?"

Thomas just shrugged.

Disappearing back into the bathroom, James re-emerged with a towel in one hand, his Iphone in the other. Before tossing me the towel, he took a closeup of the creamy mess that was my face, being sure to get Thomas's cock, still dripping cum, the chrome piercing clearly visible in the picture as well.

All of this occurred in the first 10 minutes after arriving in James's bedroom. It was going to be a long interesting afternoon.

I could only imagine what was in store for me next. All I knew was my cock was rock hard, my balls aching for some release.

James said laughing, "Well I guess you didn't see that coming?" Then added laughing, "On second thought, you actually saw it coming first hand, in person. This picture is living proof."

Walking into the closet, James emerged with several items.

Telling me, "Put this on." He then handed me a six inch leather strap with a buckle, the strap decorated with chrome buttons.

Noting the quizzical look on my face, he told me, "It's a cock strap. Think of it as an adjustable cock ring. It has several purposes. It prevents you from coming too soon, and holds your balls up and out of the way, giving us unobstructed access to your tight ass. Makes it so much easier to fuck you."

I knew this was a possibility, but actually hearing him speak it sent shivers down my spine. Would I actually be able to do this? Were their cocks too large? Up to this point my ass had only held Amy's vibrator. Would I wimp out and make them stop. All these things now running rampant thru my mind.

James wrapped the strap around my cock and balls, cinching it tight. As expected, the desired effect was achieved, my balls now snuggled up tightly against the base of my cock, the rose bud of my ass completely exposed.

James then revealed the second item, a large black rubber butt plug.

Telling me, "I need to prepare you, stretch you before going further, get you comfortable with an object residing in your ass. I think you will enjoy it immensely, if you give it a chance. Are you up for it?"

"A day of firsts. Why not another.", I said.

Looking closely at the butt plug, the tapered end no larger than an inch in diameter, however at it widest point nearly as thick as James or Thomas's cock. After the widest point, the plug immediately tapered down to and inch or so in diameter again for a short section, then terminated with a wide handle. The design encouraging gradual anus stretching on insertion, while the final taper allowing the retention of the plug until its removal was desired.

The final item, a tube of lubricant, Astroglide gel. Popping the cap, he spread the gel generously over the plug. Turning to me he said, "Your turn now, just bend over the bed and let me prepare you."

Doing as asked, bracing my hands on the bed, feeling a cold liquid drip onto my butt hole, followed by fingers spreading it around. Soon a finger was penetrating my anus, lubricating it internally as well.

Soon the finger was joined by another, stretching my anus more that Amy's vibrator ever had. These fingers slowly worked their way in an out of my ass. Soon I was able to relax and begin to enjoy the sensation.

Shortly thereafter the finger were removed, but quickly replaced with the narrow end of the butt plug. As James worked it around and ever deeper, there came a point it was just too wide for simple insertion. Telling me to bear down finally did the trick, my sphincter relaxed itself enough to allow the widest diameter of the plug to pass and it slipped fully in place. My anus snapping down on the narrow section just below the handle.

It didn't take as long as I expected for any discomfort to subside. Before long it was replaced a feeling of pleasurable excitement and sense of achievement.

James now saying, "Nicely done, just let yourself get comfortable with it residing in there. In the meantime, my cock could use some of the attention you showed to Thomas."

Positioning himself on his back, head resting on the pillow, he put his hand on his cock and waved and waggled it at me. Crawling up on the bed between his legs, butt plug still locked deep in my ass, I took hold of his cock. Letting my lips encircle the head I started my descent. Unlike with Thomas, I concentrated on swallowing as much of his cock as possible, staying deep, teasing the head with my tongue, my lips massaging the shaft.

James saying, "Why Michael, have you been holding out on me? You suck a mean cock, either Thomas gave you the best lesson ever, or your Amy has excellent technique and you've learned her methods well. If she fucks half as good as you suck cock, I can't wait to get between her legs and feed her my black meat."

As I concentrated on James's cock, the combination of my kneeling position on the bed, white ass filled with a black butt plug, sucking another black cock, caused a sight that Thomas just couldn't resist.

My focus was interrupted when I felt the butt plug being manipulated. It was Thomas attempting to remove it. Trying to suck James's cock and relax my anus enough to allow the plug to be withdrawn was a daunting task. Releasing James's cock momentarily, concentrating on the activity happening in my ass, finally allowed Thomas to remove it.

I thought I was home free after its removal, but that was not to be the case. Almost immediately, it was being pressed back in again, in repeated short strokes of increasing depth as if it was a dildo. A tapered dildo.

As I grew accustomed to the feeling and began to relax, the plug was repeatedly plunged to its max width over and over again. I was coming to grips with what it might feel like to be fucked.

My ass now beginning to enjoy the dildo like fucking it was receiving, I returned my attention to sucking James cock, now receiving pleasurable inputs at both ends of my body.

Almost too soon, I felt the plug totally withdrawn from my now gaped ass. As before, my empty ass didn't remain that way for long. Now I felt a more spongy object now attempting to fill the void. As I felt the bed shift behind me and a hand on my hip, I realized it was now Thomas's huge cock that was about to fuck me.

Thomas saying, "Stay relaxed, your ass has loosened up nicely and ready for the real thing. I'm going to fuck you now, I guarantee you'll love it, if you give it a chance."

Placing the hooded head of his cock against my ass, he began pressing forward. Although loosened up by the butt plug, it was still a tight fit. So tight that his foreskin was being retracted automatically. The head of his cock now revealed, I could feel the chrome metal ring of the piercing slip past my sphincter, followed by the remainder of his large head, stretching me more than the butt plug had.

Once the head completely penetrated my ass, the remainder of his cock slid home. Again halting my sucking action, I concentrated on getting the remainder of Thomas's cock into me, even pushing back to insure success. I knew I had taken his all when I felt his hips come to rest against my ass cheeks, his balls resting against my own.

Thomas saying, "Well done. You've taken my entire cock in your man pussy. How does that feel?"

"A bit uncomfortable at the moment.", I said wincing. "Give me a moment to acclimate to you before you begin to fuck me."

Now chuckling Thomas said, "Take all the time you need, it feels good being balls deep in your ass, but rest assured I'm going to treat your tight ass to a good fucking. A fucking so good I know you will be back begging for a repeat performance real soon."

Although Thomas's word stung a bit, I knew he was right. I was already starting to feel pleasure overcoming the discomfort of my ass being stretched.

Sensing this, Thomas began sliding his cock in out. Slowly at first, but he gradually picked up the pace, his cock now freely gliding in and out of my ass as I began to relax.

Now beginning to enjoy the ass fucking, I returned to sucking James cock again. Each stroke pushed my mouth deep onto his cock.

Thomas now trash talking, "Oh yea Michael, your taking my cock like a champ now. I can tell you're loving every minute of this aren't you? Maybe I should fuck you while James is fucking your Amy. I'll bet she would come in a heartbeat. Now that would be some party."

The spit roasting I received went on for at least 10 minutes, Thomas's hand occasionally smacking my ass cheeks as he continued to fuck me.

I was perfectly fine with it, felt perfectly natural. I was his bitch and he knew it.

I said nothing in return, but thought he was probably right about that as well.

James was the first to give it up saying, "Are you ready for my nut? Oh shit, too late, here it comes. Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Nodding my approval, another black cock flooded my mouth for the second time today. A huge load of spunk, delivered in a series of spurts from his wildly pulsing cock. Better prepared for his orgasm, clamped my lips tightly around his shaft, hoping to avoid the cum facial Thomas had treated me to earlier. My efforts allowed me to keep pace with the torrent of sperm, proudly swallowing everything he gave. Didn't lose a drop.

Meanwhile, with James's orgasm so vocal, it triggered Thomas to begin unloading his balls yet again. Only this time his target wasn't my mouth. Holding his cock fully planted in my ass, I could feel his cock pulsing and the heat of his cum as he injected his huge load in my bowel.

The stimulation of two cocks, my mouth and ass full of come, combined with vision of what had just occurred, pushed me over the edge as well. The perfect trifecta. Despite the restriction imposed by the cock strap, I started to come anyway, a first really, since nothing actually came in contact with my cock, shooting my load all over the bedsheets beneath me.

Eventually James and Thomas withdrew their cocks from me, high five-ing each other in congratulatory fashion.

As for myself, I collapsed onto the bed, landing in my own cum, but satisfied with my performance, albeit my ass was a little sore. Realizing it would probably be that way for several days, but it didn't matter.

Eventually I got up from the bed, made a quick trip to the bathroom to drain some of Thomas's cum from my ass, freshened up and re-dressed.

As I reappeared in the bed room, Thomas and James greeted my saying, "We enjoyed your visit with us today. Hope we can all do this again soon. Next time try to convince Amy to join us."

As I bid James and Thomas an somewhat embarrassed goodbye, Thomas handed me his business card, the implication obvious.

I then headed for home. As I drove I could feel come leaking from my sore ass but had to smile thinking to myself it was worth it.

Along the way I realized my main purpose for showing up today, setting up Amy for a sexual liaison with James, still hadn't been discussed.

12