Cuckold Plans Goes Wrong Pt. 03

Story Info
Cuckold wife is finally blacked.
6.5k words
4.71
98.8k
121

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
308lover
308lover
299 Followers

"Amy, I'm home!"

I (Michael) yelled into the house as I headed for our bathroom. Needed to grab a quick shower, to rinse off any telltale odors from my recent secret sexual liaison with James.

Yes I said James, a good looking black man with a large cock.

Hearing no response, I thought my beautiful wife must be in the back yard, sunning herself by the pool. In the nude of course. It was a beautiful day.

Decided to take a quick peek at her naked body, but what I got was an eyeful.

There she was, lying on a lounge by the pool.

However she wasn't getting much in the way of sun, courtesy of the massive black man lying on top of her, His muscular frame completely covering her torso, with the exception of her white arms wrapped around his huge neck, and legs around his waist, toes curled, pointing high in the air. Between her legs, his hips rising and falling at a steady cadence, as he fucked my beautiful blonde wife.

In an instant I recognized him, it was Thomas.

How did this come to be?

My original intention was to watch a black man, preferably one with a huge cock, ravish my hot blonde wife Amy. I wanted to be cuckolded. I'd fantasized about it for a long time. Masturbated about this exact scenario many many times.

Attempting to make this fantasy a reality is how this adventure began.

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine it would be me, sucking a cock or being fucked.

That all changed when I met James and Thomas. A life changing experience.

Although my primary desire in contacting them was to arrange a possible meet up with Amy. One where I could watch her being seduced, then ultimately fucked in every hole by huge black cocks.

Little did I know I would discover my own obsession. I was the one wound up being seduced. But that is a different story.

Make no mistake, I orally serviced James and Thomas's cocks and let them fuck my ass. The experience so thrilling I was anxious for a repeat performance.

However having seen Amy's pictures, both men were also eager to bring her into the mix. They unanimously decided Amy should be the next woman squirming on their cocks.

Thomas in particular.

Thomas, a mega-sexual mountain. Standing 6'8", handsome, built like a linebacker, all muscle was always on the lookout for real pussy.

While not gay, or bi-sexual, when his balls need draining, doesn't really care what's on the other end of his cock. Male, female, mouth, ass or pussy, as long as it gets the job done.

At home working out, Thomas's thoughts drifted off to our first encounter, not so much blowjob I gave him or the ass fucking he gave me, but the possibility of fucking Amy in the future. She was that hot.

Pulling out his cell phone, again reviewing her sexy pictures, obtained courtesy of James. Just the notion of fucking my hot blonde wife made his cock stiffen. As a result, his balls began whipping up a fresh batch of cum that would need to be released soon, very soon.

Unfortunately, Amy was not yet in his immediate grasp. Something else had to be done about his current situation.

"Oh well why not?", he thought as he stripped off his gym shorts. Jerking off was his least favorite way of satisfying his urges, but there were no immediate alternatives.

With his cock in one hand, Amy's sexy photos displayed on his i-phone in the other, got down to business. His massive hand wrapped around his cock, foreskin gliding up and down over his shaft, gleaming chrome of the Prince Albert piercing coming into view with each stroke.

Soon he was on the verge of busting a nut. There was no reason to stretch this session out, just wanted to release the storm brewing in his balls. This time it would be onto Amy's photo, a cum tribute of sorts. Hopefully the next time it would actually be in Amy's mouth or cunt.

Letting fly, his first several spurts drenched Amy's nude image, a remote bukkake session, so to speak. The remainder landing on his stomach and muscular legs.

His aching balls relieved, time now to devise a plan to turn this fantasy into reality.

After considering several alternatives, settled on a plan of shock and awe. First confronting Amy with her husbands actions, then to seduce her with his charms, well actually his awesome bejeweled black cock. Many women and men, including me, were mesmerized at first sight of his black monster topped with large chrome piercing.

But he needed some time alone with Amy for his plan if it had a chance to succeed.

Calling his willing partner, he outlined his plan. "James, call Michael and setup a rendezvous, just like you did last week. He's got the bug for black cock and will somehow make it happen. I need some guaranteed alone time with his hot wife, to make this happen. Michael told us that Amy works from home these days, so that won't be a problem."

"You aren't going to do anything crazy, are you?", James asked Thomas with some concern in his voice.

"No, just some gentle persuasion, work my way in with her. Listen, Michael has already told us he wants to see his hot wife get blacked. I'm just going to advance his cause a little faster.", Thomas said.

Adding, "Remember Michael telling us he took Amy to a interracial hotel party? Just agreeing to attend, shows she has interest. Amy also surprised him by revealing she brought along condoms and lube, Magnum condoms to boot, just in case. James, I'm telling you she is already mentally prepared this. She just needs a little additional nudge and the right black cock. That would be mine."

"When she hears about how Michael is also getting his fill of black cock, it will be the turning point. Either she throws me out or goes for it. I'm counting on the latter."

James saying, "Aren't you the devious one. What's in it for me?"

Thomas again, "Well, you are going to get your dick sucked at the minimum. Whether you fuck Michael or he fucks you, is up to you, He's got a tight sweet ass. Well maybe not as tight after our last encounter.", he said laughing. "If this plays out like I think it will, we will have our choice of either of them, as often as we like in the future. I hope you haven't lost your interest in hot white pussy?"

James said, "No of course not. Pussy still reigns supreme. Ok, count me in. I'll try to setup a meet with him."

Later that day I received a call from James, "Michael, I was hoping you might have a few hours to spare tomorrow. Think you might be able to make it?"

Needless to say I took the bait, scheduling to meet at his place the next day at noon.

James then called Thomas with the details. "Ok Thomas, Michael and I are on for tomorrow. He jumped at the chance, just like you thought he would."

The next day I left Amy at the house working while I told her I was going to check out some new motorcycles, something I knew she wouldn't be interested in. Telling her I would be out for the rest of the afternoon, but home in time for dinner. Once out the door, I texted James, "On my way. Be there in 20 minutes."

James then texted Thomas, "The game is afoot. Good hunting brother."

Thomas smiled seeing the text, jumped in his car and headed for our home.

Although neatly dressed, Thomas was never the less quite an imposing sight. At 6'8" with large hips, narrow waist, bulging muscles everywhere.

When Amy opened the front door she was momentarily taken back by the huge but handsome black man that greeted her.

"May I help you?", she asked.

In a serious tone Thomas responded, "Ma'am, I'm here about your husband."

"Has my husband been in a accident, is he ok?", she asked in a panic.

"There's been no accident. Your husband is just fine. I'm here to inform you of your husbands activities."

"Is this for real or or some sort of cruel practical joke?", she asked.

Thomas saying, "I assure you this is not a joke."

Thomas then proceeded to detail Michael's latest escapade.

Fully taken back by his accusations Amy asked, "Are you sure we are talking about the right person?"

Opening his I-phone, Thomas showed her one pictures. James' black cock between Michael's lips. Others of him being fucked in the ass. Finally the pic of Michael's face covered in cum, bukkake style.

Totally flustered and not thinking clearly Amy said, "Please come in, lets discuss this in private. This is not something I want the neighbors to overhear."

Following her into the living room they seated themselves on opposing sofas.

Amy asking, "I'm sorry I didn't get your name."

"It's Thomas."

"Thomas", she said, "The other man in the pictures, is he your partner?"

Thomas saying, "No, not really. I'm not gay, he services me when I feel the need for sex, when there are no women immediately available."

Amy just stood there stunned as his words sank in.

"If he only services you, then why are you telling me about this."

Thomas responding, "You should know your husband has begun to service me as well." After a brief moment allowing his words to sink in, he continued, "I thought you should know, I don't want to cause trouble in your marriage."

After another brief pause, "You do know that Michael not only enjoys my black cock, but wants you to enjoy it as well. From what he has told me, this is something you are already aware of. You do know about this fantasy, right?"

Amy, still in shock and at a loss for words, nodded her head in agreement.

Smiling now, knowing she was within his grasp Thomas said, "I could be wrong but I think you have desires along this line as well, which is the 2nd reason I'm here today. I'm here to encourage you to join in the hot wife lifestyle. A lifestyle where black men with large cocks like mine will satisfy your every sexual need."

Amy heard his words, but was still suffering the shock of what he was implying.

Without further ado, Thomas stood up, walked over to Amy, still seated on the opposing sofa, then began to unzip his fly.

This action finally awoke Amy out of her stupor, saying, "Wait, what are you doing? I don't."

Her words halted abruptly mid sentence as his huge cock sprang from his open fly. It was immense. At least 8 inches in length. Uncircumcised, insanely thick with bulging veins, black as coal.

Amy couldn't help but stare at this monster, it was nothing like she had ever seen before, even in the interracial porn videos she and Michael watched.

Thomas spoke, "It's a sight to behold, isn't it?"

Still speechless, Amy could only nod her head in agreement, as she continued to stare at his huge member.

Thomas now slowly stroking his cock.

"Go ahead, you can touch it. I can see you want to. There's no-one here to judge you."

Taking advantage of the moment, Thomas took her hand and placed it on his cock. With his hand still on top of hers, he made her pull back the foreskin revealing the chrome Prince Albert piercing.

This revelation was the final blow to Amy's resistance. Thomas released her hand but she continued to stroke his cock entirely of her own accord.

"Amazing isn't it?", Thomas said. "Go ahead, take a closer look. Your hubby was equally fascinated with it as well."

Although his words stung a bit, she found them exciting. If her husband enjoyed this beautiful cock, then why shouldn't she as well.

Amy stroking his cock was having an effect on Thomas as well. "See what you've done to me?"

A huge string of pre-cum was already dangling from the head of his cock. Scooping it up with his thick finger he said, "I don't think we should let it go to waste, your hubby didn't, he just lapped it up. I think you should do the same, don't you?"

Bringing his coated finger to her face, spreading the clear slippery fluid over her lips. She didn't flinch. Almost automatically opened her mouth receiving his thick finger. After running her tongue around it, she pursed her lips tightly as he slowly removed it, stripping it of any remaining fluid completely.

Sensing no resistance from Amy, Thomas unbuckled his pants, let them drop to the floor, then stepped out of them. Since he wore no underwear, his cock and balls were now fully revealed to Amy's widening stare.

Now with a hand on her shoulder pressing her downward, he said, "I can tell you enjoyed that. There's more waiting for you, but this time I think you should get it directly from the source."

Now Amy found herself staring at the huge member looming large in her face. Closing her eyes, partially opened her mouth, waiting for Thomas's cock to make initial contact. However the first thing she felt was the hard metal of the chrome piercing touching her lips, causing her to hesitate.

Thomas laughing a bit now, "You're not familiar with a pierced cock, are you? Doesn't matter, like your hubby, you'll be a quick study I'm sure. Hold the foreskin back, take the head completely into your mouth, let your tongue play with the piercing. Think of it as a toy for your tongue to enjoy. Don't worry, you can't hurt me. After all, it has seen plenty of intense abuse fucking tight pussies like yours and asses like Michaels."

His words and their implication thrilling her now. It was obvious he intended to fuck her with his monstrous black cock. She didn't even have a say in the matter. It was going to happen. Her only worry now was could her cunt actually stretch sufficiently to accommodate him.

She would soon find out.

As Amy struggled to open her mouth wide enough to encase more of his cock, Thomas looked down, marveling just how easily his plan had come to this fruition.

Without a word of encouragement, Amy allowed her free hand to cup his huge ball sack. Huge was an understatement, each orb the size of an extra large hen's egg.

Amazed by this discovery, Amy could only imagine the amount of sperm they would be capable of producing, but had a good idea she would soon have first hand knowledge.

Feeling an all too familiar tinge in his balls, Thomas knew unless he stopped Amy soon, he would be blowing his load into her needy throat. He couldn't allow this to happen. He really wanted to fuck this blonde haired beauty. But more importantly, he needed to fuck her, to train her for future black cock lifestyle activities.

With these thoughts in mind, he placed his massive hands on both sides of the head and extracted his cock from her hungry mouth. Amy almost seemed reluctant to release her oral grip, but succumbed to his obvious wishes.

Helping her to her feet, pulled her sweater over her head, dropping it to the floor. Reaching around her, deftly unsnapped her bra. It too joined the sweater on the floor.

Her tits now free and clearly visible, Thomas stepped back to savor the view. He wasn't disappointed. Pink erect nipples, perfect. This woman already exceeded his wildest expectations and he had only just begun.

Keeping in pace with Amy's state of undress, Thomas peeled unbuttoned and removed his shirt, revealing the magnificent physique hidden beneath.

The man was all muscle, bulging muscles everywhere. Amy almost swooned at this revealing. Pictures of hot naked black men in magazines were one thing, but one here in the flesh. It was beyond belief.

Now she unzipped her skirt, it too joined the growing pile of clothes lying on the floor. She was about to remove her panties, when Thomas stopped her saying, "Let me have the honor." She capitulated to his wishes.

Before removing them, reaching between her legs, he found her panties completely soaked. No doubt, she was his. There would be no going back. "Fait accompli."

Scooping her up, Thomas carried Amy to the nearby living room couch. Standing her next to the arm of the sofa, bent Amy over at the waist, Thomas finally peeled the panties from her hips, down her legs, removing her last vestige of protection. Amy stepping out of them and kicking them aside.

Now there was nothing left separating her vagina from this huge cock, except time and a few inches of air space.

Both quickly evaporated.

Wiping his cock up and down her now sopping wet slit, Thomas gained the necessary lubrication for the impending penetration of Amy's tight cunt.

Feeling his hard cock rubbing against her labia, the sensation of the metal piercing against her sensitive skin adding to the stimulation, Amy began to tremble almost uncontrollably in anticipation of what was about to happen.

She didn't have to wait long.

His cock found her narrow opening. It wouldn't be like that much longer. Pressing forward, the head stretching her pussy lips ever increasingly wider. Much wider than the black dildos Michael bought to use on her, in his effort to have her try a real black cock.

"Oh god, oh god. Please go slow. Your cock is so huge."

Just when Amy thought the pain of being stretched any wider would become intolerable, the mushroom head of his cock popped into her vagina, bringing some much needed relief.

Thomas feeling her relax said, "You're doing fine, it's all downhill from here."

Grabbing a handful of blonde hair caused her head to be tilted back, mouth open wide as several more inches slowly penetrated her vaginal cavity. Thomas now deeper in her then Michael or anyone else had ever been. Gasping now, the sensations overwhelming. Her cunt feeling like a sausage casing being stuffed with hot meat.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.", Amy said almost screaming from the mixture of pleasure and pain.

Thomas continued to push forward, gaining ever more ground. His past experience with fucking tight pussies for the first time, taught him to never stop forward progress. To not let initial discomfort halt the act. Knowing once fully penetrated, any pain would soon dissipate, usually replaced by euphoria, the feeling of accomplishment at having successfully taken his huge cock fully.

This goal was finally met. The base of his cock and kinky pubic hair now fully in contact with Amy's pussy lips. Now was the time to wait, remain motionless, allowing Amy's fully packed cunt to adapt itself to him. The real fucking would commence soon enough.

Thomas released the grip on Amy's hair allowing her to relax, her breasts now cushioned lying along the top of the sofa.

"OMG, I can't believe all of your cock is actually in me. The initial penetration hurt a bit, but now that has mostly disappeared, but my cunt has never felt so full."

Thomas now chuckling, "That's right girl, you've gotten all of me. Enjoy your accomplishment. Allow yourself to relax, your pussy is quickly adapting itself to the size of my cock. It will always feel full, but will feel perfectly normal. Let me know when you are ready to be fucked."

Allowing a minute to pass, both savoring the coupling, Thomas feeling more tension draining from Amy's body, could sense her next words.

"I think I'm ready. Please fuck me, but go slowly."

He didn't need to be asked twice, began to slowly fuck Amy's tight cunt. Short strokes at first, moving his hips in small circles, gradually widening her tight cunt. The strokes ever increasing in length, but each one always returning to full depth, training Amy's cunt to recognize a large cock as her new norm.

Amy's cunt was a quick study. Only moments later Thomas's member was slowly gliding full length in and out of Amy's pussy. Her pussy providing copious amount of lubrication easing the act.

His cock now feeling so good, so natural, she even arose to her tip toes, allowing for even deeper penetration.

This was the sign he was waiting for. The real fucking could now begin. Amy was about to get the ride of her life.

The frequency and intensity of the thrusts increased exponentially. Thomas's hips hitting her ass cheeks hard enough to make a rhythmic slapping sound. His ball sack repeatedly bouncing off her clit. All of these actions combined brought her to the edge of having her first black cock triggered orgasm.

But it wasn't to be, at least not yet anyway.

308lover
308lover
299 Followers
12