All Comments on 'Cuckold Plans Goes Wrong Pt. 03'

by 308lover

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

What is WRONG with you that you think this is erotic?

Put it in gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's fucking hot!

MrWilburMrWilburalmost 3 years ago

"I'm anxious to see what the future will bring for Amy and myself."..... Me, too. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Call me Michael

Would be great to do cleanup on all. James ,Thomas and Amy. Love to get spit roster as Amy watches

syn4321syn4321almost 3 years ago

Hot story. Nice work. A little more physical detail about Amy next time might help, but very solid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please keep going. I think they should have a breeding ceremony. Amy would remove her diaphram and her husband would place Thomas' cock into her pussy. Lots of talk about how she is going to be impregnated and carry a black baby. Go for it!

allisonswetallisonswetalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful sexy story. I hope we see more chapters of this sexy group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

brilliant '''

bicumhungrybicumhungryalmost 3 years ago

Exceptional story. But the title is off, it sounds like "Cuckold plans went right". From the delicious BBC worshipping to servicing his wife after and creampie eating. You got me so hard. Please keep up the stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whew! My situation is, while not unique, different. My lovely wife of 40 years has lost her sex drive to diabetes. I have fallen into, more and more, a lust for hot, gay sex and the first 2 chapters had that in spades! However, I find myself less and less interested in trad m/f sex because of my need for hot, slutty release and unable to get it from my wife. She is very trad in her views and would find this scene repulsive so I would never seek to fulfill this type of play (hot wife) with my wife because she no longer has an interest in sex. I might be interested in joining an interracial m/f couple to role play though, and I would LOVE to meet a couple of BBC guys, I know I would enjoy the pleasure of servicing them, just not being cuckolded and humiliated, not my idea of fun. Still gave you 5 stars though, it was hot when the hubby squeezed Thomas' balls and cleaned up wifeys cream filled pussy!

syn4321syn4321over 2 years ago

Really hot. Write a lot more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once again this was amazing. I was extremely hard while reading this and started bustling off. Crazy good. Please keep writing!

IwannaTVIwannaTVover 2 years ago

I'm thinking that some of this story is true.......or at lleast your desires unfufilled,

HotForLitHotForLitover 2 years ago

Nicely done, love the story, keep it up πŸ‘πŸ‘

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

Love it. A cum eating cuckold is born. She’s never going back.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30about 2 years ago
Amazing story

Wow, what an amazing story. I loved it and wish that it had happened to me. I would love to watch my girlfriend get fucked by a bbc and then clean them both up. I also loved your other stories and wish it was me that was servicing those two bbc's. Your stories have been a fantasy of mine for years. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If all white men were sincerely honest with themselves, I believe, we all want this in one way or another.

I would love to be a part of something like this. It has always been a fantasy of mine to eat a black filled cream pie and clean up the cock afterwards. Would love to be under her the next time he fucks her.

Great story. Absolutely love it.

Amiable69Amiable69about 2 years ago

Excellent story! And so well written.

subwmsubwmabout 2 years ago

Loved this story. My wife and I have both been BBC lovers since very early in our marriage

blackcockriderblackcockriderabout 2 years ago

Great story, I love big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the thoughts of Michael are mixed but having experienced Thomas' monstrous cock was not surprised that she was craving more!

Liked the speed of the story which reflected the speed of the black guys fucking the married couple.

I hope Amy becomes pregnant from Thomas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great series,,very well written,kept me hard right thru,,thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

10 star for trash! 0 rating on real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ice story, would like to see more resistance from the wife, not being forced into it but very close to being taken against her will.

SmokeandboneSmokeandboneabout 1 year ago

this is a great series- characters are believeable and sex descriptions are great

SissyBiJockSissyBiJockabout 1 month ago

Very hot! Can't wait till the couple takes on a group including Thomas's friends!

PanhandlefreakPanhandlefreak20 days ago

So frigging hot my wife angela would flip out but damm I'd love these characters to be us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous