Cuckold Proposal

Story Info
From reluctant cuckold boyfriend to willing cuckold husband.
2.7k words
3.79
87.8k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.Unintentional Creampie

The first time I went down on my girlfriend just after another man had fucked her was an accident. I didn't even know I was doing it. And when I found out I felt angry, humiliated, disgusted, upset. Especially when she laughed and made fun of me about it. It was only later that I found myself constantly thinking about it, constantly aroused whenever I remembered. My shame and humiliation had turned to an intense sexual obsession.

It was a Saturday morning.

I woke up hungover, still drunk perhaps, with little recollection of the previous night. Woke up with an erection and feeling horny in an exciting submissive way, as I often did. My girlfriend Tina was snoring next to me, in our bed. She felt hot, sweaty, sticky, big and sexy.

I cuddled into her from behind, my small stiff dick pressing into her ample bottom. I kissed the back of her neck and her broad strong shoulders and wrapped my arms around her, cupping her large breasts, stroking her nipples in my fingers. She murmured and pushed her bum back into me. My hand moved down the front of her body, stroked and squeezed her sexy podgy tummy. The size of her body, her fat, her weight, her muscle turned me on. She was so much bigger than me. She was still asleep but her breathing changed, became deeper and she pushed my hand down to her pubic mound and shifted position to part her legs. I stroked her bushy, wiry, thick pubic hairs and felt sticky moist matted.

My fingers naturally slipped down between her lips, into her cunt which was already wet, warm, swollen. With my arms stretched across her broad hips my fingers were barely able to enter her so I moved down under the bedclothes until my face was pressed against her buttocks. She smelled of sweat, booze, perfume, piss, cigarette smoke and sex. I lifted her leg over my head and she rolled onto her back, wrapped her legs around my face and let out a low sleepy moan of pleasure as I pressed my face, nose, tongue into her cunt. I lapped at her sticky salty goo and rubbed my nose against her clitoris. Suddenly I felt her wake up, freeze and push my head away. "Mmm Dave. That's very nice but are you sure? After what I did last night? I was a very naughty girl." and she giggled. I didn't know what she meant but found myself becoming even more aroused when she said she'd been a very naughty girl. I wanted to carry on. I felt submissive. "I'm sure. I like it. I want to. Please." I whined from between her thighs. I heard her laugh, relax and so I carried on. She told me to be gentle as she was still sore from last night. Eventually she came on my tongue, loudly.

Then I climbed up on top of her between her legs to fuck her afterwards. As I always did. As she always let me. She says she can hardly feel my cock inside her because it's too small. Sometimes she's even fallen asleep and started to snore while I'm on top of her. For some reason that turns me on.

On this morning my little cock felt even more lost inside her than usual. I jerked and kept slipping out.

She looked up at me and giggled. "Sorry Dave. I'm probably a bit loose after last night. Pete's cock is a lot bigger than yours and we did do it all night long!"

I felt like I'd been hit. A wave of shame, betrayal, embarrassment, humiliation, shock overwhelmed me and simultaneously aroused me and my little dick throbbed and spurted as it slipped out of her.

I felt even more embarrassed when I learned that Pete was still at our flat. She told me not to be silly and when he knocked on our bedroom door she told him to come in and he sat on the bed in his pants and chatted. The three of us had breakfast together. Tina insisted that we talk about what had happened that night. Pete didn't object. I said I didn't want to know. I was dying to know.

As Tina talked I found some of it came back to me.

The previous night had been Tina's birthday and we'd been out with friends and got drunk. I became upset because Tina was flirting with Pete in front of everyone. She'd made it obvious she wanted to have sex with him and he was up for it. When I objected she laughed at me and said it was her birthday and that the birthday girl deserved a proper shag. I'd begged them not to but was ignored. So I'd got very drunk and embarrassing. At one point I stormed off, angry and upset. I remember walking round the streets picturing Tina and Pete kissing and deciding I was a grown up and could handle it. So I came back, thinking I was calmer. I decided to be adult and let Tina and Pete have sex.

Back at the pub I found our friends and announced that I wanted Tina to be happy and that she deserved a proper fuck from Pete and I insisted on telling them all how much I loved her but that I didn't have a very big willy.

I couldn't see Tina and Pete so went outside to look for them. They were in the car park just about to fuck when I found them. I went up to them to explain that it was all fine and to thank Pete and tell Tina how much I loved her but I was incoherent. They got cross with me and so I became angry and tearful and left to go home. I recalled most of that.

Tina told me that she and Pete were so worried about me that they stopped what they were about to do. They got their coats, said goodbye to our friends and went off to find me. I hadn't got very far because by then I could hardly walk. They told me how they had to hold me up between them so I didn't fall over. "Pete even carried you in his arms the last stretch and all the way up the stairs to the flat." Tina told me: "Then he fucked me there on the sofa. In front of you. You watched us. You were still awake. I'm surprised you don't remember."

After that they'd put a blanket over me and I'd fallen asleep. They went to bed; our bed, and fucked three or four more times. They even had a disagreement over it in front of me. Either way they'd been asleep when they heard me wake up later, stumble about, go for a piss and take off my clothes and walk around looking for the bedroom. I was naked when I came to bed, apparently unaware that Pete was in the bed.

Tina giggled and gave me a guilty/not guilty look: "Sorry Dave but he fucked me again when you were in bed. I wanted you to wake up but you were dead to the world."

After that I'd moved around in sleep and kept putting my arms around Pete so he went and slept on the sofa.

"Then we slept. Until you woke me up by licking my pussy. Oh Pete, I didn't tell you about that. Dave insisted on licking my cunt even when I told him I was full of your cum. I think he likes the taste." I made a noise to protest but she looked at me: "Dave, I think on some level you did remember and you liked it."

Of course I denied it.

2.Sex Holiday

After that she often teased me about it. I denied it but found myself thinking about it. I was angry, upset and humiliated while constantly aroused and soon found that I could only cum when I thought about her and Pete and me licking his cum from her pussy.

I almost admitted as much to her. The closest I got was one drunken night when I asked her to tell me again what had happened and what it had been like with Pete.

Our relationship was difficult. She kept telling me how small my cock is compared to other men. I found that painful; the fact that I found it sexually arousing as well made it no less painful.

That summer she and her girlfriend Fiona went on holiday to a resort in Africa. I knew that sex would be a big part of the holiday although Tina never said so directly. I decided to be adult about it and went to a chemist and bought a box of condoms and gave them to her before she left. So she would be safe if she did have sex. She smiled and thanked me and gave me a little kiss. While she was away I masturbated constantly over fantasies of her being fucked by men with big cocks, and memories of her and Pete. I think this is when I came to terms with my submissiveness, my cuckoldry and accepted my tiny dick as a source of intense erotic humiliation.

When she returned she was tired and reticent. She became irritable when I behaved submissively and ran her a bath. After the bath she slept. I washed her clothes. They were all dirty and creased and smelly. When she finally woke up we had a meal I'd made and a bottle of wine. She told me about the holiday. I asked if she'd used the condoms I'd given her. She laughed, cruelly and angrily, and said I had no idea and that she'd used loads more. She told me that her and Fiona had fallen out because she'd met two guys and stayed at a house with them on a different part of the island for the last week of the holiday. Just having sex.

Although I found her cheating, her teasing, her cruelty and dominance sexually arousing it made for a difficult relationship. I was torn between my submissiveness, small penis fetish and my self esteem. She was torn between her desire to humiliate me and cheat and guilt at hurting me.

So we split up. I moved out. It was painful but amicable and we remained on good terms. I had a few very unsuccessful relationships which confirmed that my dick was too small and made girls angry, frustrated, even mad.

We met up and got drunk regularly and I told her about my disappointing sexual misadventures which made her laugh. She told me a little about her sex life. It turned out that getting fucked regularly by fit men with big cocks actually made her happy and contented.

She said she missed me. We sometimes kissed and cuddled and she let me stay the night and sleep with her in her bed. She had started going to the gym and she'd put weight on. I admitted that I still had fantasies about her strong body and her dominance and that my desire to be submissive had grown stronger since we'd split up. She laughed and said that all these big assertive men with big cocks were fine but she missed having someone to tease and humiliate.

One night we got drunk and discussed our relationship. I confessed that I was now obsessed with that night with Pete and her. "All I can think about is me licking and swallowing another man's cum from your cunt." She laughed: "It's a shame you weren't here last night then. I brought two guys back here and they both fucked me twice. They were gone by ten. I could've done with you and your tongue. I was full of cum."

3.Cuckold proposal

I couldn't tell how serious she was. Two nights later I found out. I was in the pub after work when my phone rang. It was Tina. "Get here now." I jumped in a cab and was there in ten minutes. I rang the buzzer to be let in when two guys opened the door and smiled at me. One of them shouted upstairs; "Your husband's here." then walked they out. The flat door was open. Tina was lying on the bed naked, her hair a mess. Cum was oozing from her cunt. She smiled at me. "Those boys have left a present for you. Get your mouth here now and lick my cunt clean." I did. She made me lie on my back and straddled my face letting the cum drip into my mouth, rubbing her clitoris, cunt and arsehole on my face until she achieved orgasm. As her orgasm subsided she gripped my face hard between her powerful thighs, let out a sigh of relief and pissed on my face, in my mouth. Afterwards she made me run her a bath and change the bedding, wash the sheets while she soaked. My shirt and suit were wet and smelly so I took them off. Tina laughed when she saw me and said she'd forgotten how small I was.

Tina called me regularly like this. She called me to pick her and a man from a pub and drive them home while they made out on the backseat. She always referred to me as her husband.

She and Fiona had planned another holiday to the resort. She openly called it a fuck holiday now. A week before it Fiona changed her mind. Tina was upset. She tried to change the dates or get a refund but couldn't. None of her other girlfriends could go.

I was surprised when she told me she wanted me to go with her. "Isn't it a girl's sex holiday?" She smiled. "Yes. But I can't go on my own. I want someone I trust and get on with. And I can't think of anyone else I get on with more than you." I wasn't sure. "Remember when I went with Fiona last year, when we were still together? Didn't you spend the whole time wanking your little dick wishing you could see me getting fucked by all that big cock?" I had to admit it was true. "But we're not together now." She looked excited. "No. But we can pretend. Like we do when you come over and lick me out. I want you to come as my husband and watch me. Please."

So we did.

I had to endure the scorn and humiliation of the other holiday makers as I let my wife have sex with men on holiday. She paraded me as the cuckold husband and made fun of me. And of my tiny dick. She even found a nudist beach and made me the subject of giggles and derision. I licked her well fucked pussy and tasted her lover's cum. She had a tattoo with a spade on her shoulder indicating that she was available to black men only.

We met a couple who really were married and the wife told Tina that she was not using any contraception so she would be knocked up by one of the men. Tina got very excited about that idea.

When we got back to England we carried on as normal. Tina asked me to stay at her flat when she went out so she could bring young lovers back to me as her husband.

When I wasn't being dominated and humiliated and spanked we had a very good relationship. Submissiveness suited me and domination suited her.

Eventually she asked me if I'd like to move back in with her. I wasn't sure.

That's when she dropped the bombshell.

"Actually Dave. I want us to get married. I want to be a real cheating wife. I want you to be a real cuckold husband. I want to humiliate you in front of our families and the whole world. I want to walk down the aisle in a white wedding dress with another man's cum dribbling down my thighs and in my hair and veil. I want your dad and brothers to fuck me in my wedding dress while you watch. But most of all. I want to come back from our honeymoon with a black baby in my womb. So everyone knows it isn't yours."

I got down on my knees and asked her to marry me there and then.