All Comments on 'Cuckold Proposal'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 3 years ago

... Mental illness is a real issue, folks.

You got to take care of your mental wellness, otherwise the most deplorable, abhorrent, anti-social behavior will start to look normal to you.

Nobody wants to be seems like a sad, pathetic freak, even to strangers. So do what you need to do to live a balanced, genuinely happy life.

... Now, if you're wondering "OK, but what about the story?", my only answer to this would be:

what story?

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

AVOID

If you hate cuck shit

1/4

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
This was....just plain awful.

There was no one to identify with, no one to root for, not even a sympathetic character.

Every person was some polluted caricature of a cardboard cutout. I honestly fell asleep reading this.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Threw up

Little Petey threw up two stories tonight. I don't think either one will approach the lofty scores of his first LW story.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
Amazing

Another brilliant story. 5 stars.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ewwww

She smelled of sweat, booze, perfume, piss, cigarette smoke, and sex - yet he still went down on her? Gross!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This didn't go well with me

WARNING! A CUCK STORY

1 star . Could have given -100 if I had such luck.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
I can't stop laughing...

The ending was epic. I was in a giggle lop for ten minutes on and off.

Wait, you had all the cuck tropes in there but sucking the guy off. Did I miss that? Oh well... good on yah as they say Down Under. Very entertaining.

You do know you are going to get creamed (no pun) on scoring right? But then, you will probably get off on that. It's a win win for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dave has met his soul mate, lucky bastard.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Just noticed

The POS 26thCuck not only copied my user name, but took my profile word for word. What an absolutely pathetic asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice one dave

You're a big man in your own small world. A King in your own tiny kingdom. Keep eating the creampies it's clearly good for you.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

The first time I went down on my girlfriend just after another man had fucked her was an accident. I didn't even know I was doing it. And when I found out I felt angry, humiliated, disgusted, upset. Especially when she laughed and made fun of me about it

Any real man, not the wimpy tiny dicked mentally ill type, would have tossed her out the window, while it was shut at that moment.

KStewCuckoldedR_PatzKStewCuckoldedR_Patzabout 3 years ago
Please continue with this story

Ending was silly but still i loved the story

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

What is good about a cheating slut? It is like rubbish in the garbage can, which is rummaged through by the homeless for usable! Do you know someone who takes this rubbish back into their home after being ransacked by homeless people? Not me! Even a hoarder wouldn't do that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So her family and the whole world know she's a cheap whore? Why would he marry her? Actually, why would she marry him or anyone? Wouldn't it cut into her "slut time"? No man is that stupid as to marry her and knowingly risk his life from all the diseases she has and will get. Self preservation is just too big a number for him to even consider marrying her. Epically stupid story.

1 star

RichyyRichyyalmost 3 years ago

Nice I wish my husband would lick me clean he only wants to watch he fucked me after three other guys finished in me that's as close as we've gotten nice story

cuk_let2cuk_let2almost 3 years ago

this is a good summary of a story, but you don't give the reader a view of the sex she is having with other men. This could be a great three chapter story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could relate with the submissive husband. My wife and I have been married for many years and she has developed muscles from working out and she is larger than me and very domineering. I have never watched her fuck other guys but I suspect she does because she doesn’t fuck me anymore. I jerk off a lot and fantasize about her fucking other guys, especially after watching her parade naked around the house.

I can’t imagine knowingly eating her pussy after someone else just finished fucking her but I really don’t know how I would react to her insistence.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 2 years ago

Loved this story. Nothing nicer than lucking cum from my wifes pussy as her man watches me eat his sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i would have set my girlfriend tuna on fire. Thriwn gasoline on her and lit my ,light and set the no good worthless motherfucking POS whore on fire

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the wife sounds like she is from England and they are particularly fucked up. the wife is truly one worthless motherfucker and POSA whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never marry her or divorce her. How hard can it be? Dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! I envy her husband. So many opportunities to eat her out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy could be called many things, but not a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting how so many men always are complaining about how horrible these cuckolding women are but they are the ones reading the stories and commenting. One knows they are the ones putting up with it and loving it! My future wife said we could not have sex for sixty days before the wedding so sex with me would be like it was new. That was only partly true. She wanted the time to say "I won't be seeing you as much" to her various lovers. My point is it happens and who cares, most of the comments were by guys who are going through it. She had sex with several men at wedding rehearsal dinner, spent the night with previous fiancé, had sex with several guys at wedding. So sore on honeymoon we could not do anything. Who cares? We still laugh about that. Most guys have experienced the same, so why try to hide it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it for the matter of fact telling of the story and their relationship without the long descriptions of the sex, just the important bits that relate to the story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, the best bit though, as with many of these types of stories, are the insane comments. It's almost as if it's a story about two consenting adults that haven't made choices to have a relationship that caters for both of their needs. While it's not something that I could countenance within my own relationship, I definitely don't find the idea that other people could an existential threat to my own identity. It's actually quite worrying that there are so many people out there that (a) read these kinds of stories and (b) then get so upset over something that has nothing to do with them.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot. There should be a sequel that depicts her humiliating him at family gatherings. Then fucking his dad and brothers. He needs to start fluffing and pleasuring her men.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

very good story. i am 67 and there is nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i would beat my wife with a baseball bat then set her ass on fire

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Nice story. Would love a sequel of the wedding and other family get togethers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I had a similar experience that you describe in the beginning.... was dating this girl , i would see here like every weekend when i would travel to her town. It was like the third weekend and we were at her apt. starting to kiss and fool around, as she lay back on her bed i began to move down her belly with kisses like i had before, and she tried to stop me holding me she finally said that she had seen her ex earlier that day , i said oh well that is fine i dont mind, ( i was so horny ) i really had no idea what she meant by telling me that . So then she kicked of her shorts and panties and i proceeded to kiss and lick down her amazing pussy , she was moaning and gyrating into me i thought i was really turning her on . Until , hmmm , what was that ? like some jelly came out of her ... what , mmmm , then it clicked , wow she was grinding on my face and more and more came out of her .... she was coming ? no it was the remnants of her ex ...! wow .....

ever since i have been obsessed ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...