Cuckold Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,154 Followers

During the rest of the week my wife and Greg had passionate intercourse eight more times. Each time with me present, fully dressed. I participated to suck Greg's penis into full erection and to use my tongue to push Greg's semen and sperm back inside my wife's hairless pussy. I enjoyed doing both and never once had an erection or ejaculation. My wife sat me down about two weeks into our new relationship and put down a few rules.

"You have been an excellent sissy. I want you follow a few simple rules going forward. I want you to stop ejaculating on your own. No cumming for you. If you have a wet dream, that is okay, but you must be wearing panties every night under your nightgown. Your penis is never to be in or near my pussy. I want no chance of any of your sperm getting me pregnant. You are to obey me and follow my direction at all times just as you have been doing. Can you handle all this?"

"Yes...Yes I can. I am your sissy and I want you to be happy and sexually fulfilled." I answered meekly.

"That's wonderful honey! I love you so much. Next week I've invited a new co-worker home to fuck me and I want you to show him the same courtesy you showed Greg." Said my wife.

Over the next two months my wife fucked five additional men. One of them an African American with a massive penis. She engaged in sexual intercourse at least four times per week. It was not a surprise after two months that she was pregnant.

"I did it! I'm pregnant!" Announced my wife. "We're going to be parents. Now I do not want our baby to know you as anything but a female; do you understand?"

"I understand, and it is difficult for me to think of myself as anything but a female." I replied.

"That's perfect. You are such a pretty sissy, and you have stopped having sex as I have asked, and it looks to me that your little penis is shrinking."

"It is. I can't remember the last time it was ever hard. My nipples are the only parts of my body that become erect when I watch you fuck. I have no male clothing, and if I'm not wearing a bra everyday it feels very strange. I don't want to ever again have an erection and I am disgusted by my tiny penis ejaculating. I don't ever again want my penis next to or inside a female vagina. The whole thought is disturbing to me. I'm very comfortable as a girl and I love being with you." I replied.

"And I love the mother you will be to my baby. I'll tell you what, as a gift to you, we'll go to a doctor and see about putting you on hormones to shrink your little penis further and dissolve your little balls. Maybe it will help you grow your own breasts to a point you can wet nurse my baby." Smiled my wife.

"I would really like that! I'm very happy deep into my sissy life with you. You have shown me I'm really a girl and I love being one and presenting myself to the world as one." I said as I kissed my wife on the cheek.

"And I'm very happy to help you fulfill your dreams my little sissy." Said my wife.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,154 Followers
12