My Wife's Wife

Story Info
My wife makes me her wife with help from bff and lover.
8.6k words
4.58
72.1k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone vibrated for the third time in 3 minutes. I could not ignore this any longer. Plus, if I did, I'd be screwed. She would not stop yelling at me, berating me or worse actually punishing me. I opened the text conversation between my wife Janice and me.

"So James is coming over for dinner, don't forget to set the table for 3, we may have a special guest ;) "

"Also don't forget his favorite scotch"

"And call me when you have a chance. We need to talk cucky!" read all the messages. I swallowed hard, having a bad feeling about this.

My wife Janice and I had been playing around with cuckold stuff for a year almost. It started one night with a whole hearted, well meaning conversation about our kinks and desires and ended with her giving me a hand job while I gagged on her cum soaked panties.

Yeah, we're that kind of couple.

We realized our needs ran in parallel. She wanted a real man and I wanted to be humiliated and dominated. So we tried the cuckolding and it went okay until we found James. He wasn't overly dominant like some of the other men we met, but he seemed to bring out both Janice's slutty side and her dominant side.

She or rather we had been seeing him for about 6 months now, and had been going quite strong. It started with basic denial, with me only getting Snapchats or voice messages after or during them doing the deed.

About a month in, he started coming over and staying nights and I was relegated to the guest bedroom, hearing their exploits through the night, Two months in and I was allowed to watch, but had to leave after they both came. Around the 3 month mark is when I could stay the whole time and sleep on the floor provided I was locked in chastity and Janice kept the key. Between the fourth month and now, I had basically been relegated to doing chores for them, making them whatever they needed whenever they needed, and Janice only addressed me as Cucky. James didn't really call me anything and he continued to do so.

I took another deep breath and gave Janice a call. "Hi Cucky!" She said as she dragged the syllables in a sing-song voice. "Yes mistress" I said as I winced. Yup, just as I was cucky, she was now mistress. James was still James, though Janice called him Daddy when she felt slutty. "So James and I were talking last night at his place." she started. I did not like the sound of that.

"And you know how we made you wear my cum drenched lingerie while we got on to round two the other night? I commented to James that you're definitely not a man anymore in my eyes. And James agreed. In fact, he said sometimes he's still awkward around you because he can't help but think of you as my husband and feels a little uncomfortable treating someone's wife the way he treats me, even though I beg for it. He also said he'd love to be the only man of the house. So we started to think. You're actually not that much of a man are you? Your so-called cock, if you can even call it that, has been locked in chastity for two months now and you've only been unlocked twice. Between the three of us, James is the one with the cock. So it is only fair he gets to be the man of the house. So, I got my friend Ashley coming over in a bit. She's going to help you look the part, but from now on you're going to be my wife! Not my husband. Is that clear?" she said, adding an authority to her voice while ending the sentence.

I sputtered.

"What! Ashley knows about us? That's not fair! You can't do this to me! I can't keep bending over for you and your boyfriend!" I said the anger and humiliation rising.

Janice giggled. "Funny choice of words. Bending over. Think about this Cucky, what's your alternative? Leaving me? Leaving us? You won't. You love this shit. Even if you do manage to muster the courage in your tiny balls and clit to do so, you should know we have enough evidence and pictures to make sure our friends all know about your humiliating kinks and turn ons, and I promise the embarrassment that comes from that will be so much you may never cum again. Literally. So think carefully. Ashley is coming over soon, will you be ready?" She said, making sure to say her last sentence as slowly as possible to drive home the reality.

I took a deep breath and said "Yes mistress." as I resigned to my fate.

She giggled. "Awesome. That's what I thought. Now, you and Ashley will have two or maybe three hours to get ready. You will have to listen to every word she says. If you don't, I will find out and I can go say what will happen next. Also, I'll text you when she's near the house but she should be there in roughly 10 minutes. You are to greet her in nothing but your chastity cage. She needs to know exactly what she's working with. She only has a limited amount of time to work with you. After James and I come for dinner, you will serve us dinner as my wife and we will see how the night goes from there. I can't promise anything, but I will say girls have more fun than guys anyway! " She said, ending the conversation with a vicious giggle.

I took another breath and looked at the time. Ten minutes wasn't a lot of time to finish the chores for the night. I rushed to finish dinner and get the bedroom ready when I heard my phone ring. "Hi "Cucky"! Open the door in two minutes the way Janice told you to or else!" Read the text from Ashley. I hurriedly made my way downstairs, stripping off my clothes on the way and opening the door nude except for the pink chastity cage on my swollen member. I could barely open my eyes in embarrassment but faced a sensory overload with multiple camera flashes and raucous laughter.

"She told me what to expect but I couldn't believe it till I saw it! Oh my God. I can't believe she put up with that!" She said pointing to my crotch as she came inside.

Nervously I said "Um it's bigger when it's not locked up" I said, still unable to meet her gaze.

"Uh. Yeah. Like I believe you! So how have you been Cucky? Did Janice say why I'm here?" She said dropping multiple bags that she had been carrying with her in her arms.

"She.Um she said you'd help make me her wife." I said as I took a good look at her.

Ashley, Janice and myself had been friends since college and there was a time when I had taken a fancy to Ashley too. I mean who wouldn't? Her pale skin, brunette hair, ample breasts and round ass were to die for, in contrast to Janice's light brown skin, modest breasts, jet black shoulder length hair and petite figure. I once commented while drunk that if there was a friend of hers I'd love to be in a threesome with, it was Ashley.

"That's right." said Ashley "I'm going to help you be a pretty woman! Because well, with what you're packing you're basically one of the girls already! Now, help me take some of these to the guest bathroom. And turn on the bath. The first thing we're going to do is shave you everywhere. Now get in there, and take these and start shaving your chest and legs. I'll be in soon. Just got to get changed. "

My head started swimming. I thought I had gotten used to the humiliation and the embarrassment but every day was a new height. I had become familiar with the adrenaline, the cotton mouth and that erotic feeling that I somehow could not get enough of. "Change?" I asked in surprise as I started to gather the things she gave me: a pink razor and a pink bottle of shaving cream and walked to the guest bathroom.

"Why yes! I need to help you shave and shower! And well, I just don't want my clothes with shaving foam and soap and wet and what not" she said rather matter of factly as she started to take her top off revealing a black bra.

"What are you staring at? We barely have time. Go!" she said as she threatened to throw something at my bare ass.

I hobbled into the shower and started to run it to get my skin soft with the warm water. I had started to shave my legs, chest and arms to a decent level when the door opened and Ashley walked in, wearing nothing but a yellow micro bikini. From the front it barely contained her voluptuous figure, and from the back it didn't leave much to imagination either.

"You like? I have a feeling you do. I picked this up as a gag for a bachelorette's night or a girl's trip where no one other than the girls would see it. But, I guess you're basically a girl now anyway! So how much have we done? I have another razor here, so let's get to this together! Ooh you actually covered a decent amount of area here! You sure you haven't done this before?" she said as she purveyed my body with her eyes and gently touching me on my thighs and chest as if inspecting my work.

"No." I say as I start to stare at Ashley's boobs swinging as she helps shave my inner calves.

"Whoa settle down there girl. I know you're horny as fuck but you stare any longer and your eyeballs might as well roll down the drain!" she said as she winked.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly wondering why I couldn't muster anything other than monosyllabic responses. Perhaps it was the combination of shame and humiliation that rendered me speechless. Or perhaps it was just the situation itself, here was a hot girl teasing me, and emasculating me while I was naked, my cock locked up, my wife wantonly having sex with another man, and me bending over to their whim.

"Aww it's alright. I don't care if you stare, this was Janice's idea to add more agony to your predicament. And I have to say, I didn't think it would make me feel this good! But it does! To me you're just another woman. You do next to nothing for me downstairs. Plus I don't think you could do anything even if you wanted to! Say, how long has she had you locked up?" Ashley said as she moved to my other calf.

"Been unlocked twice in two months. Once I could cum but only if I swallowed it. And the second time I could cum but only if the Lions won." I said starting to become more open with my scantily clad companion.

"The Lions?" Ashley asked as she stopped shaving and looked up at me.

"Yeah. James's college football team. Janice was playing with him all game. Giving him a blowjob every time his team scored. While I was serving him drinks. She bet that if the Lions won she'd unlock me but if they lost I would have to wear their cheerleader costume to the next tailgate."

"Wow. Some of this is so fucking kinky but some is so fucking messed up. Honestly I have to ask, and I promise I won't tell her, how does this all feel and make you feel?" she asked as she stopped shaving and got up to get at my eye level.

"Honestly. I love it. The humiliation turns me on so much and it turns her on too and I can see how happy this all makes her. She's been considerate and respectful when we started this, and we do have safe words in place. But I've never felt the need to use them because it's never been necessary. I like this new part of my sex life. Weirdly. " I said, being the most open and honest I've been in a while.

"Well, if you say so. It makes for good entertainment! And I love that power and thrill I have over you so I can only imagine how empowered Janice feels. Now, bend over" she said with the last part of the sentence said very matter of factly.

"What" I said rather plainly.

"You heard me! She said hairless, that includes your cute little butthole. So bend over and be careful of any sudden movements!"

I shrugged internally and did as I was told, bending over as Ashley finished shaving my butt hole.

"There! All smooth! Now come on princess, I'm not done with you! Towel off and meet me in the guest room" she said as she walked out seductively shaking her almost bare ass at me.

I toweled off as instructed, and found Ashley in the room in her micro bikini smiling fiendishly.

"You know, I got more wet than I thought I would and I don't like it. So I'm just gonna-" she started as her hands moved to her neck and she untied her bikini top slowly revealing her ample breasts.

"-take some of this-" she continued as her hands moved to her back to untie the rest of the bikini top, letting it fall to the floor.

"-off! There! Oh don't be so shocked. We're both girls here! Plus, even if you wanted to, you know you can't do anything!" she said as she let her bikini bottom fall to the floor, revealing her naked body.

I was flabbergasted. Here was someone I knew and lusted secretly for a long time, in my room naked, and like she said, there wasn't a thing I could do about it.

She turned around and bent down, as if to make sure I got a good look at her ass and pink pussy from behind, as she picked up the fallen bikini. "Here! A gift from me to you! It'll look good on you at the beach! It'll even hide your little clitty! And all the boys will lust after you, lining up to fuck your slutty little ass!" She said giggling.

"Um. Thanks I guess" I said as I received the bikini.

"Oh and I'm not worried about you doing anything dirty with it. You can't! You're locked up! Say, how much does this hurt?" She said as she grabbed my balls.

"A little." I said as I winced. What was she trying to do? She was clearly having way too much fun. Was she playing with me? Why was she intentionally adding to my misery?

Her hands still on my balls, she looked straight into my eyes. " Say, Cucky. I'm going to ask you a question. And I want you to answer honestly. Your balls may depend on it!" she said as she laughed.

I nodded. "Did you ever fantasize about me?" She asked.

"Um. Yes. I fantasized about you all the time! Janice knows this too! My biggest fantasy was a threesome with the three of us!" I said as earnestly as I could.

Ashley giggled. "I knew that. Janice told me! Let me tell you though, it's never gonna happen! At least not in the way you thought! That little clit isn't going to do anything for me! Unless.." she started.

She knelt down on her knees as if she was going to suck my cock. "Um. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just trying something. Curious. In these fantasies of yours? Did I ever give you a blowjob?" she asked as she opened her eyes wide and brought her lips close to my silicone encased cock.

"Yes" I whimpered.

"Like this?" She said in a low whisper as she started to kiss and lick the cage as if she was starting to suck my cock. I trembled in lust. This was such a humiliating nightmare! A hot naked girl, trying to give me a blowjob, but with my cock being totally locked up. This was turning me on far more than I liked! Ashley started to pick up the pace and started to put the whole cage in her mouth, making moaning noises.

Ashley continued to suck and tease my cock. "I bet you also wished you could put your hard cock between these soft large tits of mine?" she said in that same seductive tone as she stopped licking my caged cock.

"Y-yes" I said as she immediately took my caged cock and pushed it to her heaving breasts as if I was trying to give her a tit job. She started to moan my name as if she was giving me a taste of what I could have had. As she moved my cock to her nipples, the humiliation and frustration started to get to me and my cock started to leak pre cum. I prayed she wouldn't see it but I was too late.

"Awwwww! Cucky's clitty is leaking! " She said as she took my pre cum with her little finger. She got up and pressed the finger to my lips as if she was applying some sort of lip gloss.

"Sorry Cucky. I got carried away! It's so much fun to tease you and play with you! I'm going to ask Janice if I can borrow you one night to finish what we started! But time's running out and we have to get you ready for your first night as Janice's wife!" she said as she took my hand and led me to the bed where there were multiple items of clothing.

"Now I need you to get on that bed, and get on all fours for me. And before you get any ideas, this is just so I can put this-'' she started as she pulled out a jeweled butt-plug out of her bag, "-inside you!" she finished.

"What? No no no no" I started as Ashley shook her head almost as if she was matching the frequencies of my "No".

"I don't make the rules sweetie! Janice does! The sooner you get on with this, the sooner we all can get on with our lives! Now, on all fours, and stick your cute little booty out for me!" she said as she pointed to the bed.

I once again did as I was told, begrudgingly crawling on to the bed and sticking my ass out as instructed. I heard the snap of a tube of sorts, as I heard Ashley come closer to me.

"Now, I need to get you nice and wet for this little toy! May feel a little weird at first, but you'll get used to it!" she said as I felt her fingers around my hole, spreading what felt like lube.

"Now, this may feel cold at first, but once it's inside, I can guarantee it'll feel good!" She said as I prepared myself for the plug. I felt the metal tip enter me, as my hole started to stretch. She was right though, it was cold as fuck! Within a second I felt it move inside me and my hole felt the plug part of it. I moaned slightly as that happened.

"What did I tell you?" Ashley said as I got used to the new attachment inside me. Ashley got off the bed and before I could move I felt a hard spank on my left ass cheek.

I winced as Ashley laughed. "I'm sorry! I couldn't help it! You're just so fun to play around with!" she said as I got off the bed.

"Alright! Let's put a plug in it and get you in this lingerie first! This is a pink bra panty and garter set from Avidlove! Janice got it for you and she said she knows your size, so it should fit? Here, let's start with the bra first, lay out your arms for me" she said as she put the bra around my chest and made me turn around so she could strap it in place.

"Next is the garter belt, that goes around your hips, and lastly that thong. Isn't it cute! With the little heart cut out on your butt crack! '' she said as she handed me the thong and garter. Both of them had a sexy cut out design going with the cut outs in the shape of hearts in strategic places.

As I got the garter and the thong on in that order, Ashley knelt down to help me with the stockings. After the stockings, I took a glance in the mirror, and a reflection of a naked woman and a figure in lingerie stared back. I was beginning to not recognize myself. But Ashley wasn't done yet.

She moved on to my make up, explaining all the different powders and creams and ending with the lipstick. I licked my lips before she applied lipstick and inadvertently licked my own pre cum, forgetting she had applied it there.

She then put two pink hair clips on my hair in an effort to style it like a feminine pixie cut.

"Awww! You look so cute! Now, Janice picked this up for your first night, this pink pencil dress. She said you will have to shop for more clothes tomorrow. I'm free so text me if you want a shopping buddy? But for now get in this dress while I get in mine. I do have to get out soon, so best to get dressed. But before that, want to give my boobs a farewell squeeze?"

Without thinking I immediately reached out only for Ashley to slap my hand away. Hard.

"On second thought, I don't think you deserve it yet! One day Cucky! Just not today!" She said as she started laughing viciously.

I got my dress on with her help with the zipper. Ashley dressed back up too shortly after that, and handed me a pair of pink high heels that fit perfectly. Apparently it completed my ensemble and made me look as wife-like as I could.

"Okay. Janice is on her way with James, so I gotta go. Have fun Cucky! Would love to play with you again! I had so much fun teasing the shit out of you!" she said as she gave me a peck on the cheek before departing.

I took another look in the mirror and saw someone I did not recognize. Ashley had done a phenomenal job with my makeup and hair. I looked and felt like a housewife out of the 50s. I was about to take a closer look in the mirror when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door to Janice and James, with Janice in James's arms. "Wow! Ashley did a number on you! You really look like my wife!" She said in awe.