Cuckold Submits and is Trained

Story Info
Cuckold starts training and learns punishment and reward...
5.6k words
4.12
6.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subcuck52
subcuck52
44 Followers

As Pam and Terry left Cheryl and Dan's house after their first experience being a hotwife and willing cuckold, they drove away in a silence, both unsure what to make of what happened over the past several hours, and if each other was pleased with what happened. His heart pounding, Terry broke the silence.

Terry - Wow, what happened tonight? Never in my wildest fantasy did I expect what we both did tonight. I am pleased beyond anything I expected, and have never been so much in love with you as I am right now.

Pam leaned over and gave Terry a little kiss on the cheek; she smelled of sex which her husband inhaled, smiled thinking of what they both had just done.

Pam - What is that smile about?

Terry - Mmm -- that kiss was sweet. Thank you. As you gave me that kiss, I smelled a delicious aroma that I am sure was the aroma of cum and wondered who's cum it was".

Pam blushed and looked down, and Terry realized that came out wrong. He reached over and held her hand,

Terry- I'm sorry, I did not mean that to sound rude. I am so thrilled with you, and hope I am right in believing that you were sexually satisfied beyond anything I have been able to do for you by myself in all the years of our marriage.

Pam - That is a lot of years, and I am still coming to terms that I thought that sex was just blah. Sorry. The men who had me tonight were strong, domineering, knew what they wanted, and just took it, being gentlemen while doing it. You were never able to give me that, and I need it -- badly. Sorry -- you opened pandora's box. I will be seeing guys like Chase from now on.

Terry -- Honey, I want you to do just that. I told you that I want you to be satisfied sexually, and I cannot be dominant like you need -- I am wired to be submissive. And my cock is too small to give you the pleasure I saw you enjoy this evening. I prefer and hunger to be submissive to you, so I hope you can enjoy being dominated by men like Chase while your hubby submits to you as your willing and happy submissive cuckold".

Pam - I never had an orgasm like tonight, and I had too many to count. Sorry. I cannot believe I only had pleasure like tonight after so many years of nothing. I have a lot of catching up to do, and you are going to help me find the men who I need -- dominant gentlemen with long, think cocks. You should have done this for me 20 years ago.

Terry gushed with his loving approval.

Terry - I told you that I would do whatever you told me to do, and I will start searching for bulls to fuck you as soon as we get home. My pleasure is seeing you pleasured. I get a special thrill when you flash me the horns of the cuckold sign. When you flashed the horns to me with your big smile tonight after you spent your first time with Chase, I got flushed, my heart start pounding, and my dick jumped and started to leak.

Pam - Hehe, your dick is now locked in my cage. I must find another name to call that. It is too small to be called a dick. You have not used it with me for years, and you never will anymore. After being filled by big cock, I want more.

Pam's phone rang, interrupting her. After a short conversation she continued

Pam - That was Connie, you know, the hot Oriental hotwife who you couldn't take your eyes off when she was naked, being fucked and licked by her cuck and sucking cock too.

Terry - Yes, watching Connie suck cock was totally erotic. I admit that watching a wife suck a stud's big cock is so exciting to me. I admit it. Watching you with Chase's cock in your mouth was the best porn I have ever seen, and I hope you allow me to enjoy watching you suck cock a lot. Even when you smoke a cigarette, I find that erotic. The way you put the cigarette in your mouth is "different". It is like you are sucking a cock. I'm sorry, I interrupted you.

Pam - Yes you did cuck. If you want to be rewarded, you better behave, or else you will be punished. Tomorrow we are going over to Connie's house. Simon is going to start your cuckold training while Connie and I catch up on things. Don't ask what is going to happen, just do as you are told. Understand?

"Yes" Terry replied. Pam shook her head and shot back "Not good enough. What do you understand? Tell me."

Terry - I am sorry. I understand that I am going to start my journey in my new life as your loving, submissive cuckold tomorrow with Simon's guidance, and I will do whatever you tell me to do.

Terry could hardly believe what he just said, how he said, and how aroused and excited he felt submitting so completely to Pam.

The next afternoon, Pam gave Terry directions to Connie and Simon's place. Pam was dressed in a hot pink tee shirt that was slightly provocative and highlighted her breasts, but the plunging neckline was enough to draw anyone's attention, where Pam's necklace dangled with Terry's chastity key resting on her chest, telling anyone and everyone who "knew" that her hubby was locked. Her black slacks and slightly high heels contrasted with her top elegantly, and went well with her black hair and makeup, including a bright dark red lipstick. Terry kept glancing at his wife the entire drive thinking of a cock sliding in and out of those red lips of his hotwife.

Terry was dressed business casual with tan slacks and a dark button-down shirt. Under his slacks he wore the same chastity cage from the night before. Pam allowed it to be removed (by her) so he could shower, but did not leave him alone. Pam did her hair and other grooming in the washroom until the shower finished, then she secured the small cock that her husband gave her control over only a few short weeks earlier. He was clean, but in a state of arousal almost constantly. (This was precisely the discussion she had the night before on the phone with Connie about how to prevent Terry from lapsing into a non-submissive state -- something neither Terry nor Pam wanted).

Connie and Simon's house was modest but well kept in a somewhat upscale neighborhood, and looked very much like any other house on the street. Terry rang the bell, and Connie answered wearing a black leather skintight outfit and very high heels. She was heavily made up and wore the same bright red lipstick as Pam. Her plunging neckline showed a lot of her erotic Oriental dark skin. She also wore a necklace with a key dangling between her breasts; clearly the key to her hubby's chastity cage, who was not with her to greet the guests.

Connie hugged Pam almost passionately, but not quite, and then gave her a kiss which one would expect on the cheek, but the peck was on Pam's lips. Terry's little cock stirred in his cage witnessing this exchange. Connie and Pam exchanged pleasantries while Terry stood to the side quiet witnessing the two wives who less than 24 hours earlier were both being fucked and sucking cum from cocks that did not belong to either of their husbands. Terry's caged dicklette has been aroused and leaking all day thinking of that and the wet stain showed prominently on his light tan slacks. Connie pointed to the front of his trousers and commented to Pam that her cuck is so excited about something that he is making a mess in his pants. Both laughed and giggled as Terry blushed with embarrassment.

Connie led Pam and her cuck into the living room where her husband was standing with his arms behind his back, completely naked except for the black collar he was wearing with an attached leash hanging from the collar to his waist, where his locked metal chastity cage was prominently on display. Both Pam and Terry stopped abruptly and took in the sight. Pam's jaw dropped a bit at the sight. Simon did not speak or even raise his gaze from the floor in front of him until his wife said "Simon, say hello to our guests. You remember Pam and Terry from the party last night. Pam needs her husband to get some training in being a proper submissive cuckold. You will provide that training today, won't you?"

Simon - Yes Mistress, I will instruct our new cuckold to the best of my ability, and I hope it will please both of you to your satisfaction.

Connie grabbed the leash and led her husband almost like a pet to the bedroom hallway. She unhooked the leash from his collar, turned to Pam and Terry, and waved her finger at Terry to come, saying "Come here newbie. My experienced cuckold is going to get you trained up for your new Mistress". We girls have stuff to go over ourselves.

Terry walked over to Connie and Simon slowly, trying to look strong, but Connie commented as he passed by "You do have much to learn. We'll get that walk corrected too". Simon grabbed his forearm gently and led Terry to a room down the hall and closed the door. Terry wondered out loud to Simon "This is not what I was expecting today". Simon interrupted him.

Simon - We are on the clock, so we cannot waste time chatting. I must get you trained or there will be consequences. Get all your clothes off -- don't ask any questions, just do as you are told.

Alone with Simon, both naked except for their respective cages and Simon's collar, Terry observed that Simon's cage was considerably smaller than his own. Simon saw his looking as laughed. "My first cage was as big as yours, and you will eventually have a small one too. That is what happens with continuous chastity, along with a lot of other wonderful side effects."

Without elaborately, Simon got underway with Terry's training. He pulled him into the bathroom and commenced shaving his body hair with hair trimmers. A second trimmer was handed to Terry to get working.

Simon - A proper cuckold has no body hair except on his head. You need to learn how to do this yourself regularly. You always must be ready to serve your Mistress and her bulls, and showing up like a gorilla will get you a beating. Getting a full body waxing is something you may get told to do.

After Terry was shaved, Simon called on his phone and Pam and Connie arrived with the key to Terry's cage. Connie brought Pam over to Terry and the two women inspected the new cuckold's shaved body.

Connie - This is an adequate job, but you two must work faster. We started to get bored waiting on you. Pam, can you please bring this cuckold's key and unlock your small cock so it can be properly dehaired?

As Connie instructed, Pam came over to her hubby and unlocked and removed the cage. A small gasp escaped from Pam's mouth when she saw how shrivelled his cock has become in less than 24 hours. Connie giggled "Don't be shocked honey. It was always small, and he will enjoy making it tiny for you. Simon, get over here and instruct him how to remove the rest of that gross hair from his little dickie". The wives enjoyed the spectacle of their husbands working as a team to shave the balls, ass, and groin of Pam's cuck hubby.

When finished, Connie led Pam to inspect the work and stroll around Terry. Connie then produced a collar just like the one Simon was wearing. Pink with shiny stones and a hook. She handed it to Pam and stated, "Here you go girl, it is the right thing for you to collar your sub cucky." Pam lovingly put the collar on her husband's neck and fastened it. Connie then produced wristbands identical to the collar and ordered Terry to extend his arms. Pam then fastened the wrists as well while Connie did the same to her husband.

Connie and Pam then stood back and admired their naked and vulnerable hubbies. Connie then produced two leashes, and had Pam attach one to Terry's collar as she did the same to her husband.

The two wives led their cuckolds down the hallway to another room. Before leading Terry inside, Pam stopped and Connie put a leather blindfold on him and said "don't worry, your wife is here, and nothing too bad is going to happen to you. You do trust your wife, don't you?" Terry replied "yes". Connie "tsk tsk -- yes what?" Terry caught himself again "Sorry, I trust my wife completely" although inside himself he had feelings of trepidation mixed with sexual arousal stirring in his loins. The door was opened, and he was led by his leash inside. Nothing was said, but in the silence, he felt each of his arms held by someone.

Pam held one arm and Connie the other; both attaching a leash, more like a strong chain that was looped over a bar near the ceiling. The women gently pulled on each chain and Terry's arms were slowly, methodically, raised over his head until he was stretched enough that he was involuntarily standing on the balls of his feet, almost, but not quite on his toes. This must be what it is like to wear high heels, thought the helpless cuck.

Connie - We continue with the indoctrination. Terry, your wife told me during our talk earlier that you were very aroused watching me last night with my two studs. Do you enjoy watching women sucking cock?

Terry truthfully responded - Yes, I do. I think watching married women suck the cock of someone other than their husband is the most erotic thing there is. You looked fantastic with your mouth sucking cock, and I will admit that watching my wife with someone else's cock in her mouth was the most arousing thing I have ever seen.

His little cock started to grow while saying this, and Conie smiled at Pam pointing out his growing dick. Pam smiled back.

Connie - Were you disappointed when you were made to climb under Pam and lick her pussy while she was being fucked? You could only see Chase fuck her pussy, but could not see your wife sucking Gary's cock.

Terry - Yes, I was disappointed, but did as I was told, and eagerly did my best to lick Pam's pussy and help her to achieve a better orgasm using my tongue along with his cock.

Connie - And how did you enjoy the view under your wife and her bull?

Terry's cock continued to grow as he relived the best night of his life.

Terry - It was the first time I have ever seen a cock penetrating a pussy up close. It was unbelievably erotic, especially knowing that my wife's pussy was being fucked like that, and she was loving every thrust of that impressive cock, and every thrust into my wife also had him slapping his balls on my face, which was a bit humiliating, but erotic too. I do not know why it so erotic, but I liked it.

There was an extended moment of silence, and them some murmurs that Terry could not make out, but assumed the two wives were quietly discussing something about him. Simon seems to have disappeared, but since Terry had a blindfold, he knew only what he could hear. There was a bit of rustling and shuffling about, then he felt someone remove the blindfold and he was face to face with the sultry oriental vixen Connie. Pam and Simon were nowhere to be seen -- maybe they were behind him or left the room. Another unknown event.

Terry tried to look around, but Connie grabbed his chin and squared up his vision to look directly at her and nowhere else. She was holding something in her other hand, but Terry could not see what it was.

Connie - So you found it erotic being humiliated with someone's balls slapping your face while he is fucking your wife in from of a crowd.

Terry - Yes, I was aroused watching his impressive cock slide in and out of my wife only inches from my face. Having his balls sliding across my face with each thrust created a connection with Pam that was special. Having so many people watching also excited me immensely. I did not believe I would enjoy being watched in that situation, but I confess I did like it very much.

Connie - Very interesting cuck. Do you think your wife enjoyed being on exhibition as much as you did? We'll get to that later. Now when Chase finished fucking your wife and withdrew his cock from her pussy, you stopped watching the show and licking your wife's pussy, reached for his cock with your mouth, and started sucking very lovingly. No one told you or asked you to suck his cock, you did it on your own because you wanted to suck his cock. Isn't that right you cock sucking cuckold? You liked sucking his cock so much you would still be sucking it if Pam did not raise up off all fours and sit her ass and pussy on your face?

Connie stood in from of Terry just giving him a look for a few seconds, then Pam slowly walked from behind him and stood next to Connie. Terry blushed realizing that Pam heard his confession. Connie walked away and behind Terry and Pam replaced her in front of Terry.

Pam - Little did I realize in my orgasm filled stupor; you were not being faithful in all ways as you had promised.

Terry quietly and simply - I am sorry.

Pam resumed - I think you may only be sorry because you were caught, so you are going to be punished.

Just at that moment, he realized what it was that Connie was holding in her hand -- a whip, which just then cracked when it hit the flesh of Terry's ass. He jumped and yelped like a girl at the surprising sharp and sudden pain he immediately felt across his ass.

Pam - Us girls have been discussing quite a bit while you two were busy transforming you into who and what you really are. Now that everyone knows that you love sucking cock, you will be sucking cock often, but only when you are told to suck cock by me. Do you understand?

Terry - Yes, I will suck cock whenever you tell me, and never unless you tell me to do so. I am sorry for what I did.

Then WHACK -- another stinging thrash with the whip across his ass.

Pam - The men who pleasured me yesterday are nothing like you. They know what they want, and they take it, and a woman likes submitting to that kind of man, and I will do just that. You, on the other hand, are completely the opposite. Are you gay? Do you want to be dressed up in woman's clothes? I think the answer may be yes. I don't want you to answer now; I want you to think about it and we'll talk about that later.

As Pam finished, Connie and Simon came around from behind Terry. Connie was now naked from the waist down and Simon was still naked and caged, like Terry. Connie handed Pam the whip and led Simon over to the couch only a few feet in front of Terry. She sat on the couch and spread her legs, offering her pussy, but Simon did not move until his wife pulled the chain fastened to his collar until his face was right in front of her pussy.

Pam stood between Terry and the couple about to engage in cunnilingus.

Pam - Simon was a good cuckold, and he is being rewarded, and you did not do as told, and you will be punished. While you are being punished, I expect you to watch your fellow cuck being rewarded, and learn from him.

Pam held the whip and slowly ran it gently across his little hard dick that was leaking a long string of pre-cum that reached the floor. Pam sexily strolled around her husband, and whispered in his ear as she passed by "You like watching her pussy, and you also like seeing her cuck's ass as he kneels to lick her pussy. Enjoy watching him make her cum". She then started whipping his naked ass, not hard and mean, but softly, half as strong as Connie's punishing strokes, but with little interruption between her strokes.

The repeated slapping on Terry's ass was arousing the cuckold, who was twisting from side to side as his hands were restrained high over his head, and his cock was hard and leaking. What a good cuckold, thought Pam, while Terry watched his fellow cuckold bring Connie to an orgasm that made her spread legs shake and she let out a low moan.

Pam stopped her gentle whipping of her husband as Connie waved her over to the couch and offered Pam her cuck's mouth. Terry saw his wife walk over to the couch naked from the waist, she sat next to Connie on the couch and silently offered her glistening wet pussy to Connie's husband. He started licking Pam's pussy while Connie moved closer and held Pam in her arms closely and whispered in her ear as Pam's eyes were closed enjoying the feelings Simon was bringing to her.

Conie was telling Pam the reaction her husband was showing to the sight of his wife being held by another woman while getting her pussy eaten by the other woman's husband. Pam was smiling, Connie was staring at Terry and Simon was busy on Pam's pussy. Terry was flushed, his little dick hard and leaking even more onto the floor in front of him.

subcuck52
subcuck52
44 Followers
12