Cuckold Submits and is Trained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did not take Pam long to come close to an orgasm, obvious to all. Before her orgasm overtook her, Connie powerfully grabbed Pam by her chin and kissed her deeply on the mouth, forcing her tongue into Pam's mouth. Pam moaned and grabbed Connie tightly as she shuddered with an orgasm.

With his outstretched arms still restrained high above his head, Teryy gazed in wonderment as his wife lounged half naked in an embrace with the similarly disrobed Connie like two lesbian lovers. Connie's caged hubby sat obediently on the floor at the feet of the women, smiling contentedly as his face glistened with the pussy juices of both women. Connie affectionately held Pam's head and whispered to her, Pam smiling and nodding as she was clearly being given instructions.

Connie and Simon stayed where the were, but Pam got up and walked sexily like a model on a runway to her restrained husband. Teryy marveled at how sexy and beautiful his wife looked as she walked toward him, so unashamedly naked from the waist down. Pam snuggled up to her helpless husband and ran her hands gently over his chest, which aroused Terry, making his little dick to jump.

Pam giggled and asked "You really liked what you just saw? Another man licking your wife's pussy, and making her cum?" Terry, having learned, responded "Oh yes, dear. I loved watching you being pleasured by Connie's husband. I was so happy seeing you being satisfied. And I was surprisingly thrilled watching you and Connie kissing and hugging." Pam chuckled.

Pam - Connie was right about you -you are quite perverted. We're going to have so much fun with you. Simon has been a good boy and is being rewarded, but you have been a bad boy and are being punished. You are being punished because you decided to suck a cock last night without being given permission or being told. Did you enjoy being a cocksucker?"

Terry -- It seemed like the natural thing to do.

Pam interrupted -- I asked you if you enjoyed sucking cock.

Terry -- Yes, I did enjoy it. I enjoyed the feel of his cock in my mouth, how soft his skin was while he was so hard at the same time, the taste and texture of the remnants of his cum and your pussy juice in my mouth. I did enjoy everything about it. I got a bizarre thrill knowing so many people were watching me.

Pam -- Ahhh that's good. From now on, you will be known as my cock sucking cuckold. You will have many more opportunities to suck cock, but you must obey first of all. If you obey, you will be rewarded; if you disobey, punishment will be meted out. Now you will be punished, while Connie and I reward Simon.

Pam reached down to Terry's leaking cock, scooped up a large amount of pre-cumin her hand and fed it to Terry, who willingly, and somewhat eagerly, savored the taste and texture of his own pre-cum in his mouth for a few seconds before swallowing. Pam patted him on the cheek and smiled, then kneeled and squeezed his little dick back into his chastity cage. At the same time, Terry observed that Connie was removing Simon's chastity cage, exposing his remarkably small dick, which could not have been longer than 2 inches, half the size of Terry's modest dick. Terry thought he was going to get another front row seat to another performance, but Pam reattached the blindfold mask, telling him "Sorry, no show for you. I know you are desperate to watch what is going to happen. This is what punishment looks like when you disobey".

The room went dark for Terry, he heard shuffling, and then a very hard smack across his bare ass, the hardest one yet. He yelped like a little girl at the sharp pain, and he heard a giggle behind him. He wondered, was it Pam or Connie who brought him such pain; pain in his ass that throbbed and burned like hot needles stabbing his bottom.

He found the tingling arousing as he heard Simon moaning in just a few minutes, and giggling from the two wives -- probably amused at the tiny cock on the Asian cuck, or that he came in no time at all. Terry knew how Simon felt, and why both women were now dominating their small dick cuckolds while submitting themselves to strong, dominant, well-hung men unashamedly. Terry was relived and satisfied with his evolving submission. It suited him quite well.

Terry heard footsteps approaching, and was ordered to open his mouth by Pam. His head was held, and he felt Simon's cum slide into his mouth. He kept his fellow cuckold's cum in his mouth, and savored the taste and texture for what seemed like a long time before slowly swallowing.

Pam -- I think you really like cum, don't you?

Terry -- I never thought I would admit it, but yes, I do. I enjoy everything about having cum in my mouth -- how it tastes, how it feels, how it smells, how it gets in my mouth.

Pam -- Well well now. My cuckold admits being a cum slut?

Terry- Yes, I do admit to being a cum slut, my dear wife. I am your devoted, loving, cum slut cuckold husband.

Pam then proceeded to remove the blindfold and the light blinded Terry for a moment. Still restrained, he saw his wife Pam standing between Connie and Simon. The women were still naked from the waist down, and Simon was fully nude.

Connie -- Terry, you are learning satisfactorily, but there is still much you need to do to be a proper cuckold for your wife. Pam and I have things to discuss; my cuckold will look after you and resume training you.

The women left the room, arm in arm, as both cuckolds stared in admiration at the beautiful asses on their wives swaying suggestively leaving the room. Simon walked to an end table and carried a tube of lotion before walking behind Terry. He applied some of the lotion on Terry's burning ass with his hand. He rubbed in into Terry's ass cheeks gently and somewhat suggestively, making Terry relax and comment that what he was doing felt good.

Simon -- Our women told me that you took your punishment well, and earned this reward. It feels good, doesn't it? You have a nice ass, and I enjoy rubbing you. You will grow to enjoy pleasuring other cuckolds and bulls as well, in time. It's what we do. Being a cum slut is a good start.

Simon then retrieved Terry's chastity cage, and locked up his dick. Terry never had another man touch his cock before, but Simon was gentle, and feminine in his touch. New feelings were stirring for Terry. This has been quite an afternoon for him. Simon then gently unshackled Terry and lowered his arms slowly to allow feeling back into his body.

Simon -- Come with me and sit on the couch. You need some time to recover or else you will fall and knock over furniture like a drunk. We can also discuss the tasks your wife is expecting of you now. Our wives are having a similar discussion about you in the other room. They are probably also discussing what the bulls will be expecting of your wife. One of your new tasks is to assist your wife in getting ready for her dates. Trust me, I know myself, it is one of the most exhilarating moments for a cuckold.

The experienced cuckold shared some of the new expectations of the newbie:

- No body hair from the neck down -- always.

- Lose the belly and 30-40 pounds of weight. A cuckold needs to look nice for his hotwife.

- Start learning to anticipate the needs of your wife. She expects you to be a submissive husband and not a child with no sense.

Simon -- Your wife is not looking for miracles, but she is expecting to see steady progress. Progress will be rewarded, and staying as things are now will result in punishment. Now come with me. It's time to present yourself to your new hotwife.

The two cuckolds walked arm in arm to the living room where the wives were sitting at the dining room table, now fully clothed, chatting to themselves -- probably about either their cuckolds or bulls. None of the cuckold's business thought Terry. The contrast could not be starker in the power exchange between the fully clothed wives sitting comfortably while the cuckold husbands stood at attention, completely naked except for their chastity cages.

Connie -- we are thirsty for a cool drink.

Simon -- of course, madame. I will bring it for you.

Terry -- I will help Simon, madame.

The two cucks shuffled off to the kitchen, Simon nodded approval to Terry. They returned with drinks and politely served their respective wife. Pam reached and squeezed Terry's hand affectionately and smiled at him. He returned the smile, and felt proud of himself.

Pam -- We'll be leaving soon. Help Simon clean the kitchen while Connie and I finish talking.

Terry- Yes, ma'am.

The two cucks cleaned the dishes as ordered, the women finished their chat, and Pam then told her husband that it was time to leave, and get dressed to take us home.

Terry did as he was told, and the two wives led the dressed Terry and still naked Simon where pleasantries were exchanged, and Pam and Terry left and started the drive home.

Terry -- That was quite the experience. It was odd that Simon did not get dressed.

Pam -- Did you hear Connie tell him to get dressed? He understands his place. Connie told me he normally does not wear anything but his chastity cage when they are home. His training is quite advanced; what do you think we were discussing? You have a very, very long way before you are close to being the accomplished sissy cuckold that Connie's hubby is. Are you excited to have started this journey?

Terry -- Yes, I am dear. It's hard to believe the difference from just a few days or even week ago. The excitement is really overwhelming for me, and I cannot remember when I have seen you as happy and fulfilled as you are not.

Pam -- So true, my dear cuckold. Many more changes are going to happen, starting with stopping at the lingerie store before going home. I need an upgrade, and your wardrobe is changing, starting with replacing all your men's underwear with sexy, girly panties. I know you are going to like that. Next, I have a date with Chase next weekend, so you will have many opportunities to demonstrate what a good cuck husband you are.

Terry -- My goodness, it just keeps getting better and better. I love you so much.

Terry and Pam drove on, both smiling and hearts beating faster thinking of what awaits both in the coming days and week.

12