All Comments on 'Cuckold Threesome'

by WBCO6250

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

If the situation were real, I give it a year at most before the divorce. I'll say it one more time. Any time a third person is allowed into the marriage relationship for sex or companionship, it messes up the marriage bond and ruins the depth of the feelings that a married couple has for each other. The cheating person has guilt and the cheated upon person has pain and suffering. It doesn't matter what any of them say, it is still cheating and kills the trust of a marriage.

WBCO6250WBCO6250over 3 years agoAuthor

@ShadowRosie, I agree, to a point, but this is just fantasy writing. It's fun to think about and imagine, but putting words to actions is difficult. I know couples who are involved in threesomes and they are stronger than ever, but you really have to be secure in your marriage. Not sure if a majority of people could handle it, but some could. As for me... not sure if I could, but it sounds like fun. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Threesomes

It's not cheating! if both husband and wife agree to it! Per an agreement with my wife I would love to see my wife being satisfied sexually by another man.

WBCO6250WBCO6250over 3 years agoAuthor

Okay... I can totally be on board with that logic! You're right. Cheating is the act of being deceitful and intending for the cheated to never find out, where this is a agreeable act of sex. A connection of three that allows for an exploration of a different form of love-making. I know I wouldn't mind seeing my wife being satisfied by another man. Sounds pretty hot to me! Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lol

Love honesty and trust that is laughable. Two paragraphs before that you say you like having your husband watch you make love to another man you’re only supposed to make love to your husband and screw your bulls but that doesn’t sound like that is you one star five pages of bullshit

WBCO6250WBCO6250about 3 years agoAuthor

I don't understand how a site, dedicated to amateur writers, has readers who feel the need to post negative comments. I have no issue with suggestions or things I could do to help become a better writer, and even okay if you really didn't like the story, but just to post comments intended to try and belittle someone's attempt at writing is childish and unproductive. On top of that, posting anonymously. Have the guts to say who you are. I want to try and become a better writer and expand a desire I have. I hoped this site would allow me to do that. Giving my work to others to provide feedback and constructive criticism. Instead, I get nonsense and ignorance. Thanks to those who actually give real input. I take your feedback to heart and work on fixing the issues you bring up. Thanks for my rant. It just gets old hoping adults will actual read and respond.

WBCO6250WBCO6250almost 3 years agoAuthor

@Cgb1185. Thank you! Finally some real feedback! I am a beginning writer, so this is a work in progress. Over time, I hope to find my grove and make some decent stuff. Only time will tell. No worries it's not your cup of tea, I just thank you for taking the time to read it and give something besides negativity about how "this shit wouldn't happen" or whatever. The story is fiction, but that seems to be lost on most people. In order to become a better writer, feedback is very important. So, again, thank you for your comment. Hopefully, some day, I'll write something up your alley.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

I'm waiting for the morning after, all the bliss. I'd like to find out more, is he in another relationship, can she be included. He did sort of run out. Did you start with his fantasy of two ladies entwined. Will the glove come off next time.

I like that he accompanied his wife to go shopping for her date, that's very submissive. The choices were a bit slutty.

Thanks

WBCO6250WBCO6250over 1 year agoAuthor

@maddict Thank you for the wonderful feedback! It is much appreciated! I have not thought of a sequel to this story to be honest. Maybe that will be something I work on. The two ladies sounds like an amazing sequel to be honest, LOL. I like the way you think.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really good erotic story written in a way that immerses the reader into the fantasy experinence. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Smmmmmmmmmmmokin'!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWBCO6250@WBCO6250
A happily married man who enjoys writing erotic stories. Not a professional writer by any means, but learning as I go to try and make a better story. While my current stories involve threesomes, I am working on expanding my writings toward other fantasies. Hopefully you all w...