All Comments on 'Cuckold to the Max'

by SamMcster

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
100%

Wacka doo 100% right. This isn't LW or even fetish, just totall racist shite, not erotic or anything.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
pleeeeeez get help 4 ur mental disorder!!!!

omg u r a sick fuck. u wud force ur wife 2 do something she does not want 2 do????!!!! this was sick fetish shyte!!!!!!!!! ur demented u sick fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Needs work

A very LLLOOONNG story with almost no sex. Much of the story is about his inner termoil - fine if this was a psycology paper. Its not.

Revamp the story, shorten all the BS angst and write up about the wifes impregnation and the SEX - this is a sex site. ( A doff of the hat to Monty Python there).

Take the story down and re write it.

GadolfssonGadolfssonalmost 8 years ago

This story is very well written, it drew me in and kept me and my pussy excited throughout. Maybe its because I am a fan of the "cuckold couple impregnation" theme, but i thought this was great!

Keep up the good work, I will make sure to keep an eye out for more from you.

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 8 years ago
Out-motherfucking-standing

One of the most erotic and well written stories I've ever read. Not usually a fan of stories involving pregnancy but this was written in a way that made it seem so sexy. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i agree with u

"Me, the idiot husband with shit for brains." your statement.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Wow, great story, love it

Cuckolding is so fuckinc cool. Having a black baby growing up in my white womb is so fucking hot. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Inter-racial extra marital impregnation!

With my consent my wife has given birth to three babies by three different lovers. One was the result of a gang bang. We are raising the kids as my own. I loved watching her get bred and she would not have it any other way. None of the babies are black because we did not want to break that taboo.

We believe that all married men should be given vasectomies or have their cords crushed with Burdizos. I have received the Burdizo treatment and am proud of it. All married women should breed with the strongest male available.

If we could afford to raise more kids she would get knocked up constantly instead of going back on the pill to fuck her lovers.

This was a great story; keep writing!

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 8 years ago
Complex!

Your story highlights the complex emotional turmoil of the cuckold husband who wants his wife impregnated.

An excellent follow up would be to tell the story totally from HER point of view.

Spice it up at the end with explicit details of the mating process after the hubby waves goodbye.

You could also add an epilog about her return home, pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
writer was black?

what is up with all this drivel about white guys wanting his girl to be impregnated by another man. much less a black man. does he even have a job to pay child support? most dont want to work.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Get writing!!

You need to get busy writing the next chapter! Make it really, really hot!

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
As it should be.

Its good that you know your place. As a Beta White male myself, I recognize the simple fact that all White women deserve to be Black bred. BBC Worship is true, thank God.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRabout 7 years ago
Remember When ?

This brought back a couple of memories of my wife's and my history.

We were swinging back in the 60s and 70s and part of the 80s. I was not a cuckold, because we usually traded with another couple, but we also both had threesomes and my being in the Army and away at times made for some interesting one on one with different partners. There for a while we were unsure of one of her pregnancies, as to who was the father. As it turned out I was. At that time interracial was not as common as it is now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I see a lot of people think the white race should be become extinct. Aside from that, a woman getting knocked up multiple times for fun and then just killing the unborn sprogs with no thought or care? Not erotic. Also a good thing HIV doesn't exist in your world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Prejudice

First off I'm African American and the person who left the comment about black men don't work is a racist prick. I'm curious do you live in a cave? Because black men do work and work hard. You need to stop watching so much television; its frying the brain cells you do have left. There are people of all races who don't work; question is do you jack ass? Just enjoy the well written story or move on; take your pick! Because no one is reading any of these stories for a boost in morality. Get real with yourself or get off the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Fan

Man this is great! I'm a huge fan of your work and hope you write more things. The way you get inside the head of the cuckold is unmatched in the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This could have been my husband

Until it happened to him, I would not have expected that you could become a cuckold simply by being exposed to the idea. I guess I thought you would have been born or somehow raised to be a cuckold. But his friend, too, told him about the lifestyle he and his wife indulged in, and that was all it took. Funny thing is, I always thought his friend's wife was just a cheating slut, but then I became her! And here we are, two mixed-race kids later.

Why do men do this? I don't know. My husband is tall, good-looking, and knows how to please me with an above-average-sized cock. But he seized upon the idea of interracial cuckolding and unbeknownst to me, seduced me into it by going to one of those sites where cucks advise each other how to groom their wives.

Eventually, after enough IR porn, appreciation from black men when I wore sexy clothes, and withholding of sex by my husband, I was going commando under short skirts to clubs and flirting with black men while he watched. He secured a black lover for me and planned my impregnations as well. Fortunately, we live in a mixed-race community of whites, blacks, and asians, and our two kids from my black lover feel right at home. And no one thinks anything of it when I send the kids to a friend's house for a weekend and my lover appears on our doorstep. (The rest of the time it is just the two of us, having great married sex.)

Eight years later, it is still a very intense experience for all three of us to get together. We sometimes role-play that whole "black supremacy" thing, and it gets us all very hot, but it's just fun and fantasy. While we don't really feel any disrespect for my husband, the role-play of the BBC being "superior" to his white cock drives him nuts. I understand most cuckolds, reagardless of cock size and ability, enjoy the humiliation. You would think it's humiliating enough that another man is taking your woman in front of you, wouldn't you?

I understand some women enjoy being cuckolded too. Maybe there is some kind of voyeur gene that comes out under the right circumstances?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuckold

This character has shit for brains he is quite capable of making his wife pregnant but he wants her to have a black baby with all the problems that may arise.

His brains are safely pea size and definitely in his cock end. Anyway she having experienced a BBC will keep going back and he will become side lined, stupid man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great but needs more content

This one really needs another chapter. As far as the existing content is concerned, when she pulled away from sucking him.............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!

spyinthekyukspyinthekyukover 5 years ago
Impressed

An excellent story great content, well told, dramatic, imaginative and full of the stuff so many of us love to read and visualise for our own wives.

GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
Hahahahaha

What a POS STORY! Who is sicker? People who scribble this crap or the jerking-off douche bags that read it.......I stop reading two paragraphs in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Loved it! Please add a follow-up as her baby bump starts to show.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
Love the Story

Absolutely loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredible!

This is the best cuckold story I think I have ever read. I've always loved the impregnation angle of cuckolding, but taking us through Doug's torment and arousal was tremendous! I felt like I was right there with Doug. And I loved the spectacular conclusion!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jeleń rogacz

Ja zostałem rogaczem na własne życzenie - mam piękną,wysoką [ 176 cm ] żonę,szczupła i bardzo zgrabną z długimi fantastycznymi nogami i pięknymi stopami przyozdobionymi ładnym lakierem do paznokci.Mieszkamy w średniej klasy osiedlu domków i nie dawno w domku obok zamieszkało małżeństwo z Czadu z Afryki.Obydwoje czarni jak smoła i mający trójkę dzieci.On wysoki na 198 cm i ważący jakieś 130 kg.Obydwoje po 40 gdy my mieliśmy wówczas ledwo po 20.Zaprzyjaźniliśmy się szybko i po kilku miesiącach,będąc w sypialni i podczas sexu,żona powiedziała,że ma fantazję pieprzyć naszego sąsiada gdyż podnieca ja kolor jego skóry i zapewne wielkość penisa.doznałem szoku i stanowczo odmówiłem lecz ona powtarzała swoja prośbę co jakiś czas aż się zgodziłem lecz muszę być przy tym obecny.Po mojej zgodzie,żona często przebywała u sąsiadów aż po miesiącu powiedziała,że spotka się z nim u nas w sypialni.Żona murzyna zgodziła się na taki układ,gdyż jakoś sex nie pociągał jej poza tym,nie chciała już więcej dzieci.Doszło do spotkania [ pominę szczegóły ] W naszej sypialni ruchał mi żonę pięknie,po misjonarsku ,Nóżki miała szeroko rozłożone i wysoko uniesione dla tego wielkiego murzyna i paluszki obciągnięte jak baletnica a ja podszedłem do łóżka i chwyciłem jej nóżkę i całowałem piękne paluszki i gładziłem po łydkach i udach.Spojrzała na mnie mydlanymi oczami i uśmiechnęła się ,wzdychając za każdym jego pchnięciem .Gładziła jego szerokie plecy Jego penis 8,5 cala długości i 6 cali naokoło lecz grzyb 6,5 cala był piękny - żona była na pigułkach to też po 10/15 min. pięknego seksu zalał jej cipkę obficie swoją czarną spermą.Spotykali się dosyć często i ruchali zawsze kilka razy i cipka mojej żony była dobrze rozepchana przez tego fantastycznego czarnego chuja aż zona moja powiedziała mi ,że chciałaby rodzić dzieci z jego spermy.Żona murzyna nie miała nic przeciw temu - nawet była szczęśliwa z tego powodu.Zgodziłem się dopiero po dwóch miesiącach jej próśb.Moja ślubna odstawiła pigułki i po miesiącu zaszła w czarną ciążę.Urodziła pięknego chłopca - czarnego jak jego ojciec.W ciągu 10 lat tego związku [ couckold ] mamy siódemkę czarnych dzieci - pięciu chłopców i dwie dziewczynki które są trochę jaśniejsze od swoich braci.Teraz jesteśmy już 12 lat w tym związku i żona moja jest w ósmej ciąży.Razem z murzynem chodzą na zakupy i na plac zabaw z całą gromadką.Ja tez chodzę z żoną na plac zabaw z dzieciakami i zauważyłem,że jest wiele takich małżeństw jak nasze lecz my jesteśmy najliczniejszą rodziną.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find it hot. At 70 with ED, I think about Brit getting pregnant while fucking my wife. I makes me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every white wife should have a cuckold husband as understaning as Doug and a lover as caring as Trey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like to have read some more to know how many babies she produced

WhitecuckedWhitecucked11 months ago

This story is the best story I’ve ever read! Please write more like this! Your work is inspirational.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There is nothing hotter than a confident Blackman seducing a married white woman. Him being able to control her and her husband and turning them into submissives for blacks to use. Love her being bred to have black babies so others know what they are.

I would let the right Blackman have my wife to get pregnant, showing her off to his friends when he has her over his house.

TigersmanTigersman9 months ago

Really good story. This is what I fantasized about with my first wife. Unfortunately she refused to date black men. I think she was afraid she would enjoy black sex too much and become addicted to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of the best, well written stories I've had the pleasure of reading on here. I saw so much of my wife and my past in your story as she advanced as a completely addicted white sub slut for black lovers. The love and sex she and I have shared the whole of our marriage ONLY a cuckold/hotwife couple can understand and appreciate. You did an excellent job of verbalizing what the partners feel, and the debth of the relationships we in this lifestyle enjoy. My wife came to our marriage surgically "safe" so pregnancy was not an option we considered nor explored. However she hates condoms and back in those days when we were playing, physical dangers were NOTHING like today and if you chose your lovers CAREFULLY, the bareback she loved, carried very little risk at all. Also with cell phones very rare, what you did in semi-public never went any further, so things she did with black lovers, and what they did to her did not go further than those who watched first hand. Many black men certainly received a tremendous amount of pleasure from her sexy body and her polished talents, but no more than she received in return !!! Again Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous