All Comments on 'Cuckold Training'

by Candyboi

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
madetoobeymadetoobeyover 2 years ago

Great start. Looking forward to more.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 2 years ago

OMG, this is so hot. I too am a sissy faggot cuckold crossdresser, whose wife conditioned me to do anything she wants me to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need to wear high heel pumps everytime otherwise the nylon stockings take a beating

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Licking my cum off fingers now thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This seems like a repeat of one of your previous stories.

sissyjolie4usissyjolie4uover 2 years ago

What a great start, can't wait to read more!

Tootight1Tootight1over 2 years ago

Loved the story. I'm sure somewhere in this world it might have happened at one time or another, but i didnt get to enjoy it. Well done. Got me going good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

True story... well, at least MOST of it.

I can certainly vouch for it as it happened in our own marriage.

No going back, either, by the way.

SuzieCrossSuzieCrossalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like such fun, I love playing dress up and I thought of watching my wife take big cock, is making my panties wet ☺️

petey377petey377over 1 year ago

would love to hear what happens when james arrives does he also bring the sissy nursees to play with him> your stories are fantastic!!!!!!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I too am a sissy cocksucking faggot. I a cuckold-wannabe. I love your stories and I truly wish my wife was like Carla. How do I get my wife to cuckold me and have me serve her and her lovers the way you serve Carla?

CandyboiCandyboiover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi cdCindy, DAN here...it takes patience. Carla de-programmed me and put new software into my heart and mind so I would crave the sissy cuckold lifestyle. It sounds like you may need to do the same with your wife.

Hi cdCindy, CARLA, here...Dan's right. Begin by gently sharing your fantasies, tell your wife how much you love & adore her. Send her some suggestive, carnal text messages or emails. Don't go overboard. You are trying to overcome years, perhaps decades of conservative values. It really is like rebooting a computer. But most women love the attention of other guys, particularly guys who give them lots of compliments or attention. You could even, if you can afford it, hire a male escort to try and seduce her. That could be the catalyst to her becoming more interested in your darkest fantasies. If all else fails try getting a witch to cast a spell...if you believe in that sort of thing. Make sure you can live with the consequences though!

All Our Love, Hugs & Pink Panty Kisses,

Carla & Dan XXXXX

subwmsubwmover 1 year ago

I was already a crossdresser when I met my wife and I knew she worked with and dated black men. I was drawn to her like a magnet. I confessed to her about my crossdressing and she confessed her love of BBC, We were and still are a perfect match. I was soon dressing up for her and her black lovers. Most of her Lovers let me suck them before and after the fuck Robin.

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

Carla put some of the cock sucking red lipstick on me and I will suck any Cock you find for me!!!

CuckRick1952CuckRick195210 months ago

WOW! I am dripping pre cum and sucking it off my fingers! I simply love the taste!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandyboi@Candyboi
Sissy hubby to hotwife, Carla. Carla is turning me more and more gay, I was straight. I now find other crossdressers such a turn on. Crossdressers make me feel gay. I'm totally addicted to cocks in panties. Wearing my wife's panties makes me want to suck cock. I love these pan...