Cuckold Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You promise? You promise to not only support other hunky guys fucking your naughty wife, you will watch them doing so, and clean up the mess afterwards by eating lots and lots of cream pies?"

I knew what that would mean, but I would have agreed to anything at that moment.

"Of course I will, Carla. I'm actually looking forward to it."

"I think I'm actually starting to believe you hubby."

"It's true."

"Okay, prove it to me."

"How?"

Carla once more reached into her bedside table. She pulled out an A4 sheet of paper. On the right hand side it showed the most sexy, sultry picture of Carla I'd ever seen. It had obviously been taken in our bedroom - which begged the question: Who the fuck had taken it? But I was too far gone to care. Anyhow, Carla had never looked hotter. She was kneeling on our bed, staring directly into the camera, her shoulder length brunette hair looking glossy and lustrous. Her make-up was perfect - tarty, but stunning. Bright scarlet red lip-gloss, long false eyelashes, and smoky mascara. Think slutty, but stylish soft core porn star. And her outfit only consolidated that thought. Fuck it was mind-glowingly sexy. Spiked high heels, the finest shimmering black stockings attached, via delicate lacy suspenders, to a diaphanous black basque, and full satin sparkling black panties. A wicked thought crossed my mind: I realised it might be immoral to some couples, but my wife looked so fucking hot I knew that Carla was right - there was no way my feeble cock could fulfil her needs any longer - but, it would be a genuine pleasure to watch a load of hunky studs shagging my wife's brains out. Looking as gorgeously sexy as she did, and is, it was nothing less than she deserved. I was also struck by how much I wanted to wear that amazing slutty outfit she was wearing in the picture. And, yes, of course that included the high heels, mascara, lip gloss and false eyelashes...though it was the lingerie I truly desired. What the fuck was happening to me?

And, besides the image was a cuckold manifesto. I read it silently once. My heart pounding. My mind becoming more and more convinced by Carla's proposal.

"Now, if you honestly agree to be sissy crossdressing cock-sucking hubby say the words aloud."

Carla had played her hand perfectly. I, looked at that stunning image of my vixen of a wife again, and surrendered fully to her demands:

SIGNS THAT I AM A CROSSDRESSING SISSY CUCKOLD...

I WANT TO WEAR MY HOT WIFE'S LINGERIE, HEELS, STOCKINGS, LIPSTICK AND BASQUE.

I WANT TO WATCH AS LOTS OF HUNKY GUYS FUCK HER.

I WANT TO EAT CREAM PIES FROM MY NAUGHTY WIFE'S PUSSY AND TITS

I WANT TO LET GUYS FUCK MY BOI PUSSY..

I WANT TO SUCK LOTS AND LOTS OF COCKS.

I WANT TO SWALLOW CUM.

FROM NOW ON I WILL BE MY WIFE'S SISSY CROSSDRESSING CUCKOLD.

Carla passed me some of her expensive red lip-gloss.

"What's that for?" I asked, trembling slightly.

"To sign the agreement with, and as a reward, once you've signed I'll apply some of this gorgeous lip-gloss to your lips sissy."

I signed in a heartbeat.

When Carla put the lip-gloss on me it felt wonderfully erotic. I felt even more of a faggot. My cock was now dripping pre-cum one again. I wanted to dress like a slut and get fucked like one.

"What's happens now?" I asked Carla as she placed the agreement into a perfumed envelope and sealed it with a kiss.

"Now you ring James and if you ask him nicely he might bring over some of the sissy nurses we both work with."

The thought of ringing James and begging him to come over and fuck my hot naughty wife was humiliating, but still very exciting. And what a bonus, I was thrilled by the idea that a group of sissy trannies would come and play with me.

"What are you thinking my sexy sissy crossdressing hubby?"

"I feel ashamed telling you."

"Tell me and I'll slide this big black dildo in your man pussy...we'll call it lubrication for the real thing."

I didn't need any more convincing. The thought of that big dildo sliding into my ass as an aperitif for a real cock was insanely exciting. So I held nothing back when I told Carla..."I was wondering if James might let me suck his lovely fat cock before he fucks you with it."

Carla meowed with pleasure by my suggestion.

"I'm sure," she said handing me her phone which was now on speed dial to James, "if you ask him really, really nicely - like a good sissy faggot" Carla finished licking her lips and smearing the big black dildo with some KY jelly. This was quickly spiralling out of control, but I felt powerless to resist.

James picked up on the first ring. His voice was deep, husky, masculine. Almost the complete opposite of mine.

"Hi James," I said in a rather girly voice - Carla black panties, the ones I was now wearing, had already turned me into an effeminate sissy boy.

"You must be Carla's husband. Bet you're ringing me to come and fuck your sexy hot wife because you can no longer satisfy her." James's words didn't hurt me, they simply confirmed the dominance of Carla and James over me. I would be their sissy slave now. And therefore, I not only had to be civil and polite to James, I had to be subservient.

"Oh yes please, master James. Please fuck my hot wife in front of me. Show me how a real man satisfies a sexy woman."

"I'll be right over sissy boy and I'm going to spank your pretty ass and make you suck my cock so it's all nice and hard for your hot naughty wife."

The line went dead. My heart skipped a beat. My cock erupted with more pre-cum landing on the silky black and lace panties. James was going to spank me and let me suck his cock. I was salivating at the thought of it all.

My cuckold training was about to go to the next level.

12