All Comments on 'Cuckold Via Video'

by kinkydesire888

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GREAT

Rush home to-do CLEAN-UP on both holes and become a true CUCKOLD YUM YUM YUM

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Gave you a 5 for effort and content and

to help offset the asshole annony's vote

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
What is wrong in this story...

What is wrong in this story: 1st - when he saw what was going to happen his "nervousness turned to anger"...No way anger would go away so fast...or he felt anger or not...2nd - If his wife had been so easy for two strangers, that only could mean that she cheated on him for years, maybe since the beginning of their marriage!!! If they had children, was he sure they were his? That's why this story doesn't need to be continued...what new approach will it bring to a cheating wife and wimp husband situation? He already found out he is a long time cuckold and didn't do nothing, just wanking himself!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You're too late. This story has already been written, better, . . .

about a thousand times or so. Maybe try being original, and interesting? There's always a first time.

P.S. The video might be complicated, but the sound is easy. So tech fail too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too rushed

Written like a 3 minute long porn vid. The housewife comes home in her hot workout clothes and the two workmen see her. They all strip naked. One guy fucks her, then they DP her, then she does A2M. The End.

Where is the character development?

Slow it down and let us meet the players in the story, get to know them, and have a reason to care.

You spent all of one and a half paragraphs describing him seeing another guy take his wife's anal virginity. Isn't that a big enough event to merit a little detailed description? Some emotional buildup? Some discussion about how much hubby had always wanted to take her ass, but she'd always refused... something???

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
gave it a 5

love the story and the content

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequels

Next part he discovers he is bisex and he likes creapies of strangers. in the third sequel the husband discovers he is homo and the cocks of his wife's lover what he is interesting in...........and the author is honest he publish it in the gay hub.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
When bonnie does that

It's an automatic response, when bonnie gives a story five stars I want to give it one star just because, and when she gives one star I want to give five, and all this is even if I never read the story.

But I resist the impulse.

I can spot her commenting style even when she does it anonymously.

Strange how often she attacks anonymous comments anonymously.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 9 years ago

Hot story! Please continue. Love to know how it turns out (e.g. wife impregnated)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dont have to continue for me...

He is one sick dude. Of course chapter 2 could be good... say maybe he goes into the house blasting with his extended magazine 10 Gage.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Dear annony you fucking retard

ther are no std in fiction and you fucking love this shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5!

Good story. Short and to the point, withholding all the boring courtship bullshit. The negative comments come from guys who would rather read about husbands cheating.

Jealous rants of guys who continue to read these type of stories and complain about them.

Love a good cheating wife story! Because I love fucking them too!

kinkydesire888kinkydesire888almost 9 years agoAuthor

First off, If the topic of 'cuckold' revolts you, then why to you read the story then go ahead and slam the author for writing about such a topic. Hell, read the damn story tags and that should give you an idea of what you are getting into. If cheating wives anger you then move the hell on to the next topic. Secondly, one anonymous brave soul recommended this story be tagged in the gay male section. That individual my need to go back to high school sex education to understand the difference between gay and straight sex. Haters gonna hate....got it.

For those comments that were not directed at my own fetish or desires but to my writing itself, thank you for the input. I will take your comments to improve my writing and paragraph structure.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Clarification for a confused author

First off, if you're going to be upset about negative comments and low scores, put your story in the correct category and that won't be an issue. What you wrote was a cheating wife story, until it became fetish. That is where it belongs. As for tags, they show up at the end of the last page of the story. Readers don't see them up front. They do not serve as a warning, they are for search purposes.

Your writing is frankly amateurish. Errors abound, and your sentence and paragraph structure are poor. The descriptions are cliched. Loving wives may be a cesspool, but many of the site's best quality writing is here, and yours fails miserably in comparison. You may prefer to wade in the kiddie pool, before attempting the deep-end.

Of course it is your choice. Continue to peddle your sub-par wares in the wrong category, and your story will receive the attention it deserves. Argue with the readers in your comments, and your stupidity will be exposed. Chances are you crave the humiliation of being exposed as a rank amateur, untalented, and confused. Keep your pitiful fetishes in your puny brain, or pick the right category.

Sincerely, a helpful critic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cuckold is fine here.

Forget fetish. Cuckold stories have been part of loving wife since the beginning and they usually bare closer resemblance to the category name than all the burn the bitch stories the haters seem to want.

You do need work improving but they can stay here until the mods dictate that they need to go elsewhere.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Who is going to drive home from the gym sweaty?

They'll shower at the gym. Use your head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you are a sick little bitch.

Nobody that is in to this is straight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wimp Story

"Without thought my hand slipped down to my crotch and I pulled my cock out and slowly rubbed my growing cock"- This is where I stopped reading. I gave the story a "2".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome story

I liked it and very detailed

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuk my slut wife. jane.222@live.com

Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A realy good LW cucks tory right dear annony? I gave it a 5

just like you did thanks for a great read

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
HOT,But...

The hell with heading home! Hubby should be heading right to the divorce lawyer with the tape! Before he gets home,he empties the savings and checking accounts,depositing the money in a Cayman Islands account,then cancels the joint credit cards and puts the house on the market. He then attaches the tape of his soon to be Ex sucking and fucking to an e-mail he sends to her parents,brother and 3 sisters,other relatives,friends,co-workers,employer,and of course posting it all over the internet. ~ Stick it to her,afterall,those two guys did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

You watch your wife, your soul mate, the mother of your children get fucked like a two bit whore and you are playing with yourself? Ha ha ha ha, what a punk.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
damnation, this is getting hot

cool concept and great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

What kind of special moron cheats on her husband and sends him a video? I hope she enjoys it when her parents, her family and all of her friends she her in action during the divorce.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Adding to the gene pool

Cuckold studs occasionally breed the wife,adding dna to the mix. It may be wrong to some folks, but nature has many ways to alter and enhance the genes of the human race. If she is pregnant by one of these young studs, it is for the betterment of the race, as I see it. And she had the pleasure of these young fuckers, and they enjoyed her. Win, win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
garbage

nothing more needs to be said. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nothing wrong with that

I have encouraged my wife to fuck other men. She grew up ultra conservative Catholic where everything was wrong. After kids moved out, I gave her the ok to experience other men and she loves it. It drives her crazy knowing how much it turns me on. Once the guy cums, she says good by and we fuck like crazy!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous