All Comments on 'Cuckold Wedding Night'

by RoxyReynolds

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Wow! A cuck story we've never seen in LW. Imagine, becoming a cuck that quickly. We got some sharp authors in LW.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 4 years ago

This deserved -1 can’t see anything worthwhile in having a man caged up enough said he was stupid to put up with this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wrong subject line.

She's not a cuckhold wife. Her husband was the cuckhold. If the title was correct, I would have moved on. Now you get 1 star for at least writing something, even if it was bad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hell no

Not no but Hell N0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What. The. Fuck?

What’s the pint of being married if you’re emasculated? Why not just cut to the chase and give her half your shit and find someone who will respect your ass?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
Oh dear!

This is just horrible. Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1

Stories like this prove just how demented most contributors to the LW category are.

Puke. Some may congratulate you on a first submission, I think you need a psych eval instead, you have to be one twisted idiot to even imagine this crap, much less put it in print.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Solid

Well-written story - very hot to a femdom fan/sub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed your short little story very much. I do wish it had a bit more detail and involvement for the newly wed husband, after all it was their wedding night, but overall a good quick read. 5 Stars!

Thank you for sharing.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Roxy Reynolds, Why did you write this? Do you have dreams of having a cuckold husband? Do you even see that it does nothing for the readers? No one enjoys this. We don't like to see men in cock cages and we really don't like seeing men have to watch their wives fuck other men. By the way, hard ware stores sell bolt cutters and wire cutters that can destroy cock cages and if that doesn't work, he can talk to someone at his local fire department to get free from you. A few moments of embarrassment is worth a life time of freedom. Why would he want you? A cock cage is not love.

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Loved it, keep up the great work cant wait to read more stories from you

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 4 years ago
Crap

This should be in FETISH so we don't have to read this sickness.

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3almost 4 years ago
Okay attempt

I love the premise of being cuckolded on a wedding night. However the story lacks emotion, character development, and tension.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is a FETISH story

The second you put him in a cage, it's a fetish story. Try to understand that the cage is a toy that he can remove without the key. Also understand that he can masturbate and ejaculate while wearing the cage. The bigger question is why any man would marry the bitch? She shows him by her actions and words that she has no love or respect for him. Unless he's loaded and she's a gold digger, why marry him? And the setup is just stupid. For a newlywed couple why would they want to spoil their wedding night? Their lifelong memory will be him locked up and his slut fucking another man? She needs to see a psychiatrist. She's bat-shit-crazy. Just another reason NOT to marry her. This was poorly thought out drivel. I'm amazed that the current score is over 2. UGH!

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 4 years ago
Just delicious!

I'd like to assume that his married unmanning includes his pleasing other men for her while she watches, as if he were a woman, letting her dress him as a woman to seduce them and then joyously gossiping with her about it afterward. True perverts, incidentally, are the anons who read such stuff as this and then complain!

BigJim48BigJim48almost 4 years ago
Wrong title!

This seems to be your only submitted entry on this site. That being stated, please make it your last entry! The title was the only draw. Had you placed this in the fetish group and given it a proper title, most of us wouldn't read this drivel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh, just brilliant, best `Loving Wives' if read for ages, just love the cock cage, what a great twist. Would give it 10, if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

the wife wasn't the cuck he was she was just another whore and he is a ball less wimp story should be in the garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF

Stupid title, stupid story, just more cuck shit! 1 star

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 4 years ago
Dumb

Really, really dumb.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 4 years ago
Dumb 1 star

Good candidate for worst ever.

great lovergreat loveralmost 4 years ago

Amazing story. Well written. +100 for trolling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just ignore all and crawl back under the rock you stank before

Yo so talent free that yo may be ignored. Stay out LW, it’s not for infantiles.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

Not entirely my cup of tea but well-written. And croeso i wragedd cariadus, RoxyReynolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF

[quote] just more cuck shit [/quote]

what gave it away?

The title should have given you a clue, so should the tags.

I guess some anons just don't have a clue.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago
1*

1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why even bother

Getting married or writing something like this and not putting it in horror or sci fi... maybe even satire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A little short but different

Usually the "man" tries to satisfy his wife and fails miserably. In this different case the "man" is the one that initiates his wife with another man on their wedding night. Again, usually the wife brings another man (or woman) into her bed. I hope you bring in more details of how he became caged and maybe a chapter or two if they actually have regular sex when he is allowed out of his cage, or she brings in more guys for her enjoyment Will he be forever a cuckold or will he ever find the balls to stand up to her?

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
Broaden your gaze, Big Jim

You say "This seems to be your only submitted entry on this site" to the author, Ms Roxy.

She has four (count them, 4) submissions today, plus a couple of earlier ones.

You do realise that the site has several categories with stories at least as good as those in Loving Wives, I presume? There even are wives doing various naughty things and wandering beyond the bounds of marriage in categories such as Inter Racial, Mature, Erotic Couplings, etc. They are doing it and escaping the wrath of the Moral Brigade who only read LW stories.

There's even some cuck-shit stories out there for those who like that sort of thing.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What an original story!!!

Such imagination, how wonderful. We've never seen a story like this one, well, except for every other disgusting cuck story on this site.

You know your story is pretty horrible if VickieTern likes it. His stories often involve raping and castrating the husbands; enjoy your fan club, Roxy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wedding Night!

OMG! That story happened so fast! My wife found this and we read it together. We think it deserves both a “prequel” and a “sequel”. The topic is fascinating because, if a woman is truly dominant, then this is how it must come down on the wedding night.

My wife and I met in college, we fell in love, and soon moved in together. However, as we dated, she was not exclusive with me, even though I was exclusive with her. She is a beautiful, sexy, and sexual girl, who had plenty of boyfriends. Her biggest turn on was to return home from a date with her dripping cunt stretched out, with cum sprayed all over her tits and face, plus, her breath stunk of another guy’s cum.

Our courtship basically consisted of her teaching me how to groom her and dress her for her dates. Then, afterwards, I would do the “clean up” work of licking her clean and then giving her a bubble bath! With her coaching I learned to suck their cocks, both before and after they had taken her.

In our honeymoon suite, she and her four, favorite, big-cocked boyfriends went at it all night. Great story; please continue!

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Long

Long time since I read such a load of crap.

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMover 3 years ago

Q"we have been looking for a way to celebrate our wedding anniversary and have decided to redo our wedding night and we both know that our theam is our Cuckold lifestyle but we could not make a decision on what exactly we wa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My response if she was ny wife

screw you tell him to gtf out our wedding night I'm fucking you take this cage off or we will be done now . If it stays get dressed and annul the wedding

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

This was so a 1 versus 5. I couldn’t like it but at the same time I couldn’t deny the heat and passion.great writing of such a morose relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A definite 5. I'm a guy, happily married, and not a cuck myself but I really enjoyed this story. Anything but 'pitiful'. Well written, with a different touch. I didn't feel the relationship between the bride and groom was 'morose' at all.

. Actually, the opposite---a very loving relationship. Yes, it is possible to love a woman and to share her. Overall excellent writing. Please ignore the negative commenters -- seemingly very insecure in whatever relationships they have - and give us more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great loving FLR Femme Domme story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish I had done this for my bride on our wedding night. I did so want to hear her organism cries on our first night and am so sad my pitiful attempt was so far short of what a man alpha man would have given her. I am good at self masturbation and would have been satisficed with that as she experience organism after organism on the night she suffered with me. Oh and to hear those magical words "Come lick my ass" I love doing that but she does not allow me that pleasure, she says I have not earned the right to do that. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story now this makes sense . it is honest and right from the beginning you should make your new husband your cuckold. that makes perfect sense.it gives the new husband a chance to walk away or he becomes his new wife's cuckold husband. Bravo. i believe in the future this will be done in marriages on the wedding night andac wife will have a bull and a new husband . It gives the bride the best fuck possible for her wedding night

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

A lovely wedding gift for a wife. Sadly my wedding night did not have this until our honeymoon which was in jamacia and my wife enjoyed her first jamacian man while i watched and edged my inferior dick. Seeing his testicles rise up him gripping her hips and pulling her tightly onto his erection as he coated the inside of her vagina with his semen was the point i lost my control and ejaculated as well. Thankfully our video camera caught everything and i often watch and masturbate to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous