CuckolDaddy

Story Info
Daughter Swap goes wrong and right.
7k words
4.58
59.6k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is crazy, isn't it?" I asked my best friend Mark with a shake of my head.

"Honestly... yeah. But it's too late to back out now." He answered me, giving a light laugh as he elbowed my side.

We were both watching the bathroom door expectantly. We'd been standing there for what couldn't have been more than ten, fifteen minutes tops but it felt like an absolute eternity. On the other side of the door were both of our daughters, 'getting ready' for the absolutely unbelievable night to come. With both recently turned 18, they were both giving up their first times to us... their Dads.

My name is Jack, and I'm 40 years old, 6' even, and in pretty good shape. I had some health scares in my 30s that got me on a workout kick, even putting a home gym in the basement to make it easy on my busy work schedule running my own small consulting firm. I've really started to show more and more salt in my trim beard and hair than pepper these days, but I've caught some compliments for that too from time to time. But nothing I've ever thought too much about as I have been happily with my beautiful wife Meredith since we were both 18.

When we'd met one another it had been love at first sight, and I'd known there was no one else I'd ever wanted to be with. She'd made me what I had thought was the happiest man in the world when she'd agreed to marry me at 21, but I hadn't realized that she'd manage to one up even that when one year later she'd given birth to our beautiful baby girl Rebecca. In those 19 years of marriage I'd never even been tempted to cheat on her. That was until now, with Mark's daughter Camila.

I'd been friends with Mark even longer than I'd known Meredith. We'd grown up together, roomed together in college, and stayed close ever since. We'd each founded our families at almost the same time and got to share cigars when our daughters were born just days apart. It'd been little surprise our daughter's had grown up to be best friends with each other as our families had shared plenty of time together over the years. They even had plans to go off to college and room together too, taking after their dads. But there was something they'd wanted us dads to take from them first.

"Hey Mark." My daughter Becca purred teasingly as she stepped out first from the bathroom, with her eyes on my best friend. A man who had been like a second father to her.

It was... a difficult to process feeling looking at her. She took so much after her mother. She was 5'4" with straight blonde hair that ran just past her shoulders. With pouty lips and light freckles on her pale skin just below her doe blue eyes. She was athletically skinny, but now standing in a pink babydoll lingerie combination it was easier to see the perk of those bouncy B cups and the seductive slide of her toe heel step while she started a walk that even as her father I had trouble looking away from. While it was unmistakably arousing, there was a protective instinct in me that said Mark was wrong, it wasn't too late, and I needed to put a stop to this.

"Hey Jack." Camila offered with her slight accent carrying the playful smirk that was on her lip.

It was hard for me to hold onto my reservations as I looked to her. That slight Cuban accent wasn't the only thing she'd inherited from her mother Elena. She looked so unlike Becca or Meredith, with long dark hair in slight waves that cascaded to her back, rounder features that so well set her ever vibrant smile and dark eyes, her skin bearing a noticeable more tan than anyone else in the room. She was the shortest present too at 5'2", but the black babydoll she wore that matched to my daughters showed far more of those swaying soft D cup breasts, and the roll of her hip made that far more pronounced weight of her curvy ass noticeable even as she approached me.

I'd watched her grow up into the beautiful woman she'd become, and as she stepped up and gripped her hands into my shirt I couldn't do anything as that firecracker of a girl pulled me down, drawing us face to face before she pushed me into a sudden and firm kiss. My hands slid behind her, and while one of them braced at the base of her skull the other smoothed down her back till I could feel that soft full curve of her ass cheek in my grip, and my fingers soon began to sink in against it.

It was a dangerously intoxicating experience, getting drawn into that kiss. Though her eagerness was never in doubt as I drew deeper to push my tongue out I could taste the clumsiness in her answer. Aware that both of our girls had admitted to having only a little bit of experience with boys. But she was a damn quick study, and as she pulled in close against me and let her tongue swirl more and more energetically with my own I could feel that raging strain in my pants demandingly harder than I felt like I'd been since I was in my 20s!

It was little surprise that she clearly felt it too, as that eager hand of hers ran down my chest and went straight for my belt buckle, working to loosen it as I pulled back with a slight pant from that intense passion I'd set one hand on her shoulder, looking to her eyes with as much stern fatherly energy as I could muster at the moment.

"Cam... are you sure about this?" I asked while she paused to look back to me with an almost quizzical tilt taking her head.

"Of course we are Dad." My daughter answered for her.

Shit! I'd been so wrapped up in the moment I'd almost forgot she was standing right next to me, and with a quick glance aside I'd realized from the slightly disheveled state of Mark's own shirt that they'd been sharing quite the same time I was.

"Yeah Jack... I mean, we talked about this." Cam offered with a slight chuckle, pitching her brow up to me.

"Better us than some boys who don't know what they're doing right?" Mark carried on with his own somewhat too satisfied smile, if I had to be honest.

I was really getting ganged up on here! But as I saw Becca easing down to a kneel in front of Mark I looked down to see Cam was doing the same in front of me, finally opening my belt with a click before easing towards my fly.

"Hey... can't blame a guy for not believing this." I offered with my own soft laugh and another shake of my head as I slid my hand down to brush affectionately along Cam's head.

Honestly, that Becca had a crush on Mark and Cam had a crush on me hadn't been the most surprising of news when the girls had told us. It had been pretty obvious on both counts when the girls had been growing up. Not that I ever thought Mark would do anything about that, and I'm sure he felt the same way about me. But when the girls had carried on by telling us they had talked it over and had agreed that they wanted us to be their first times that had been a whole other thing! The girls had been understandably nervous about broaching the subject, and Mark and I both had been completely floored.

We'd talked it over together on one of our Daddy-Daughter bonding nights, a common enough weekly get together for our families where we'd go see movies, grab dinner, that sort of thing. The girls had certainly put together some persuasive arguments, not the least of which on Cam's part had been when she'd come to sit in my lap. They'd said they wanted to consider it, for now, just a one time thing. No obligations, no commitments. And they definitely weren't going to be telling their mothers. It was that last promise that, honestly, had sealed the deal.

We'd set up a weekend trip to see some local sights, which honestly hadn't even been the first time we'd taken our girls and given our wives a weekend to themselves, so they didn't suspect a thing. While we had two hotel rooms we'd all agreed that, at least at the start, we'd keep to one together so that Mark and I could keep an eye on each other around our girls. Even if we'd been friends for ever, a father couldn't put some of that protective instinct aside. We had both agreed we wanted to be sure if our daughter wanted to back out at any point, we'd wanted to be there to protect her. But... a part of the back of my mine suspected that just like me, Mark might've secretly been getting a thrill from seeing his own daughter in such a wicked state.

The girls worked in mirror of one another easing our pants open, drawing down our boxers, and both of them gasped at the same time... just not quite in the same tone.

With both on their knees I had a good view of both of their expressions, and while their eyes had widened together I could see the slightly shocked parting of Cam's mouth, matched to the slight pull of a frown on Becca's. I was achingly hard, and honestly Cam had been so close she'd almost caught my cock right across her face when it had sprung free. 8 thick inches of mature daddy dick that swung so proudly and prominently in front of her face I could see her eye watching the slight bob of it as it pulsed hungrily.

But before Becca, there was only a semi hard, 4 inches of need struggling a bit to keep its own rise to the occasion. In truth I had never seen Mark naked before. Despite us being friends for so long he wasn't ever one much for the gym, and now I somewhat wondered if he might've been hiding that himself. With his clothes coming off too the slight hang of his gut had become more noticeable, something he usually kept well hidden with a suck in and a good tailor of his clothes. He was hardly fat, but next to me the contrast was only the more apparent.

"Come on... suck it." Mark encouraged, either missing my daughter's disappointment, or trying to power through it as he eased his hand to her head and guided her towards him where she dutifully obliged, parting her lips to take him so easily into her mouth.

I almost felt like saying something myself before my attention pulled back as I felt Cam's hot tongue press against the underside of my shaft, for the first time in over 20 years feeling the touch of someone other than me or my wife on my cock. I groaned softly under my breath as my chin lifted, just relishing the sensation before I felt the flick of her tongue in a swirling lick across my circumcised tip.

"I don't know if I can handle all this." Cam breathed against me.

I felt my fingers gathering up her dark hair, urging her towards me. "Take what you can baby." I sighed as my own smile returned.

She more than eagerly obliged, holding my base to keep me steady as she pressed her tongue to the underside of my cock while she sucked on it, bobbing her head across the first few inches of me while the wet, lewd sound of her suckling joined the noise of the room. In truth she didn't have the technique or experience of my wife, but it was the best blowjob I'd had in ages. My married sex life had hardly dried up, but I hadn't realized how routine it had gotten until I had something, fresh, something new to enjoy. I realized right in that moment I didn't want this to be just a one time thing but, all the same, I'd enjoy what I had for now.

I continued on with the light encouragement, using my hand to help guide her, urging more into her mouth until I felt her starting to gag. I relaxed and let her take that just at the edge of her comfort when I heard out of nowhere Mark beside me let out a sharp, stammering groan as I saw his hands claw down on my daughter's head, burying her into his lap as his entire body shook in what had to be his orgasm. It didn't last long before Becca pulled back, her mouth open to show the little bit of cum that was staining her tongue and teeth as she began to smile a little in her pride of the moment. She caught me looking to her, her bright pink cheeks seeming to blush even darker at the meet of our eyes before she'd turned away as I pushed my own hips forward on some reflexive act, causing Cam to sputter and pull back with a cough.

"Shit... sorry about that... got a bit carried away." I apologized as I looked back down to that sputtering latina.

She smiled up to me a bit more sheepishly than her usual bold and brash self. "Just not... totally read for something like this." She'd teased back as she ran her hand over my cock in a stroke, pulling a warm chuckle from me before she'd paused for a moment and looked back up. "But maybe... it'll go a bit easier if you take charge?"

"Sure thing, baby." I answered without hesitation this time as I stepped towards her, taking hold of my own cock to steady it while she eased her hands down to her lap and opened her mouth expectantly for me. I half heard behind me Mark bidding Becca to come up to the bed with him, but for the moment I was too worked up and desperately needed release more than I could remember since I'd been a teenager myself!

With a slow push I worked back into Cam's mouth, watching her own plush lips spread around it while I bent some over her, gripping more in against her scalp with the spread of my fingers as I began to push back and forth. Finding a pace, a rhythm as I used her mouth. I kept myself from pushing as deep as I did with my wife, not wanting to cause her to cough me out again, but as I felt her relaxing, giving in, I started to build up my pace. For a moment I forgot about everything else. That I was a married man. That my daughter and best friend were just a few feet away. That I was more than twice the age of the girl beneath me. All that mattered was what was building inside me.

"Fuck! Baby! I'm cumming!" I announced loud to the room, and though I thought for a moment to pull back I felt her hands lifting, suddenly gripping behind me to hold me steady as I lay there half buried in her mouth while I toppled over the edge. My hot seed pouring out in thick, violent ropes that splattered against the back of her throat. She struggled then, gagging again as I held her there now while a second and third volley followed the first until I finally felt myself ebbing away as I relaxed my grip on her and stepped back.

I watched my cock slide out of her mouth, watched the strand of cum that still linked in connection to her lip and tongue as she panted and struggled to breath for a moment as I saw my white rolling inside of her mouth. She managed to lift her head up, and like a real champ she swallowed back. Taking my full load as I gave an approving sigh to the sight. It was perhaps the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my entire life.

"Is it in yet?" The hesitant voice of my daughter behind me broke the spell of the moment, my chin coming back to my shoulder as I saw her straddling Mark, struggling.

"Yeah... oh yeah... hold on..." Mark growled in some show of approval as he set his hands on her hips, grinding up against her from the bed. He wasn't wearing a condom, but neither of us had planned to. We'd both had vasectomies and knew we were both clean.

I didn't know what to say at the moment, my head was still spinning, and soon my body was as I realized that Cam had grabbed my wrist to pull me to the other bed in the room. Hauling me on top of her and pulling me into another hungry kiss. I could taste myself on her breath, but if anything she seemed more insatiably greedy than she had been when she'd first kissed me. Apparently after a taste she'd wanted more! And after a few moments... I found I did too.

My wife and I used to have long passionate nights together, but raising a kid really took the energy out. We still found our time together, but it hadn't been nearly this intense in ages. While Cam was fumbling at my shirt I found my own hands soon feeling over her short, curvy frame. Practically tearing at the skimpy underwear that had so thrilled me before so I could take my look down over her body. Her full heaving breasts, capped with round dark nipples. Her just slightly soft stomach giving way to thick thighs and that shaved hairless, glistening pussy.

Her hand had drawn down to my lap to try and encourage me hard again, only to realize she'd had no need as I was a still saliva slicked rock of my own lustful hunger. I pressed my nose down against her, pushing her to the bed a bit deeper as I almost growled against her neck.

"Tell me you want it, you little slut." I ordered her. I had been trying to keep that in check, but when I got worked up sometimes it was hard to check that dominant streak in me. My wife had never complained though, and from the moan Cam offered it didn't sound like she did either.

"Fuck! Take me Jack!" Her voice strained between a moan and pant.

With my clothes shed I loomed over her, and as she helped guide my cock I gripped into her thigh to help spread her legs apart for me. I felt myself pushing into her, felt that slickness warring with her tightness in a blissful war to accommodate my heavy cock as it parted that sweet entrance. Even as worked up as I was I held myself back from just spearing her, from thrusting into her with the mad lust I could feel coursing through me. I worked myself slowly, back and forth, easing that first inch in until I felt the brush of her hymen.

In truth, she was the first virgin I'd ever slept with. Though I'd been faithful to my wife all those years we'd been neither of each others firsts, but I'd always been with more experienced girls. I knew what was going to come might hurt, but when I saw the pleading pant on Cam's lips I just pushed deeper, feeling that resistance part as she arched her back and cried in a restrained whimper. She felt so much different from my wife in every way. The snug grip of her tight young teen cunt was an unimaginable pleasure all its own, but so was the feel of that soft body that bent under me, her chest pushing up into my own as her arms enveloped me to hold us close as I began to fuck her down into the bed.

I kept up that seesaw pace, drawing back and pushing deeper, and deeper still, dragging through her tight entrance as her legs lifted to hook around me to try and help urge me on. Her body learning how to angle herself, how to arch to accommodate me as I kissed and bit softly at her neck and the lobe of her ear, intoxicated by the pants and moans that she answered me with.

I caught some noise from nearby, pulled enough out of my pleasure for a moment to make out. "You're done?" From my daughter in somewhat surprised, and clearly disappointed tone. But I no longer could pull my eyes off of Cam as I was too wrapped up in that delicious and wild pleasure. Even though it was her first time, she was urging her hips up, pushing them against me to try and spur me on more and more. Soon I could feel my balls clapping against her as she took the full of me and only pushed up all the more needily while her hazy eyes looked to mine as her parted mouth struggled to form words.

"Fuck fuck fuck... J-jack?" She sounded almost confused by her own sensation, but the cry after pitching in crescendo matched the sudden vice grip that rippled through her.

Her entire pulled against me, her long fingernails digging against my back, her legs pulling me in close, and her now no longer virginal cunt desperately trying to milk me. Honestly, if I hadn't blown a load just minutes before down her throat that would've likely been the end of it, but I just grit my teeth, determined to last out so I could taste more of this wonderful perversion.

When she finally relaxed back she seemed ready to catch her breath, only for her breath to pitch in surprised cry as I drew up to a kneel, reaching out to steady a hand on the headboard while I shifted her own bodyweight onto her shoulders as I took advantage of the position to fuck her even harder. Shorter, more intense thrusts causing her tits to bounce under the shake of her body while she stared up at me with those wide, disbelieving eyes as her tongue poked against her now ever open mouth while she struggled to keep her breathing up.

"Yeah you like that you little bitch." I growled intensely, feeling my well satisfied grin as she could only barely answer me in nod. But with my lifted vantage I had a better field of view of the room, and I caught sight of what was transpiring on the bed beside us.

12