All Comments on 'CuckolDaddy'

by Sarahnotsoplain

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor9 months ago

A scenario I never saw in those Daughter Swap videos.

5

Nice effort and wouldn't mind a sequel.

winterplayingwinterplaying9 months ago

good...just not my cup of tea. I don't like daddy/daughter relationships that share.

ThorlolThorlol9 months ago

Kinda stupid. The whole thing relies upon everyone being all in. Dunno what Jacks wife would say if she somehow knew about him fucking his daughter and her best friend. Probably nothing good.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange9 months ago

So I first read this story yesterday, and I didn't really like it that much. But it stayed with me. So I reread it again today, and I like it even less. Now don't be upset, because the problem isn't with your writing. It is a very well written story, and a well-told tale. You are a skilled writer. It's what they do in the story. BMy issue is that it's not a cuckold story (and I don't particularly like cuckold stories to begin with), but this is a story about betrayal. Like I said, I'm not a big fan of cuckold stories, but from the ones I've seen, the man being cuckolded is a willing participant. He wants to be humiliated and put down... Thats part of the tbrill for him. But that was not the case here. They agreed to fuck each others daughters, and Jack decided to be a toxic male. Jack is not a good friend, and Mark didn't deserve the way everyone treated him. We never even understood exactly what was wrong with Mark's sexual skills. Just vaguely 'unsatisfying'. Honestly, the whole thing made me feel kind of dirty.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a novel premise, to me anyway. Which carries Mr through to the end. I'd like more background on the men's relationship to know why Mark takes shit from Jack like that. Jack repeats that what happens is up to the girls, which is fine. But it doesn't explain why Jack treats Mark like shit and why Mark takes it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So I have never commented on a sight like this, but I want to reply/elaborate to what Wynds of Change said. Obviously the whole thing is quite dirty and that’s why we are here but, I did feel Mark was treated very poorly. I feel like Jack wanted to be the most important man in the room at the cost of his friend and friend’s ego. I imagined going in that the story would be about like, them confusing the girls in the dark and both daddies play with both girls. Even when I look for Taboo, I like consenting adults and Mark felt like he got Domed against his will and I’m not about it. The girls don’t have to engage with him, obviously but they can still spend time with him and have dinner. Jack can’t just cut him off from spending time with his own kid (taboo fantasy things aside)

SirKevinSirKevin8 months ago

Hot writing, good descriptions and dialogue, but the unhealthy behavior, mostly at the end, turned me off.

Protagonist threw his lifelong friend under the bus in front of his own kid because Mark had worse bedroom skills, and Jack happened to be born with a bigger dick. I say worse bedroom skills because they both went straight to PiV intercourse, which is, frankly, rude. A gentleman uses his tongue first.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No need for Jack calling them bitch or worse. Story ceased to be erotic after that

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Would have been better if you'd have cut out all the vulgar language. I'd have loved to have the wife(s) brought into the narrative in a follow-on chapter. What happens when the women get back home? Also did not see the need for Jack to be subjugated and not allowed to enjoy the fruit of his own loins. Just some thoughts . . . .

tjreadertjreaderabout 1 month ago

I don't think the people complaining about how Mark was treated know what the word "cuckold" means. I wish though that this story had been told from Mark's POV, but that was a creative choice on the part of the author and not something I'm going to shit on them for.

To the other people complaining about vulgarity: grow up. You're reading amature smut on the internet. Dirty talk is a turn on for lots of people. If you don't like it, read something else, or write your own damn story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous