All Comments on 'Cuckolded!'

by anything_goes_1971

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bad but good

My wife is 55, our sex life was average after being married for 25 years, but lately she has been all over me,as soon as i got home from work she would try and get me into the bedroom and then we would have great sex.Wonder why.What changed, well she was being fucked by another guy , thats what.I left for work and parked about 3 streets away and walked back, there was a car parked out the front of our place, i knew whos it was, our friend Sam.Sam is 10 years younger than us, married with 2 kids.I quietly unlocked the door, i heard noises, i went into the double sided en-suite and had a great view of my wife, arse in the air, with sams big cock in her mouth.Now i mean big, i had seen Sams cock before when we had gone to the beach and it was BIG,about 8 inches slack but thin, long.Mine is about 7 inches hard but thick, here was Sam with his big cock in my wifes mouth.He pushed her back, wow ,hard his cock must have been 10 inches, and she got on her hands and knees and he mounted her, with one thrust up into my wifes juicy cunt.My cock was getting hard as my wife groaned as Sam rooted up into her, cock nearly all the way out, then in, she would groan, then he sped up, my wife screamed and then i knew she had cumm, her body twitching as Sam fucked her good.Then he went really fast and i swear she came again, but i knew then that Sam was filling her cunt with his cumm, hammering into her, she taking all of him, my cock rock hard, then he slowed down and pulled out of her, his cock gleaming wet with juice.They lay still for awhile, then my wife, what a slut,started to work his cock with her hand, then her mouth, sucking, licking his balls,until he responded and was hard again.She lay with her back to him and he once more pushed his cock up into her wet cunt.Slowly fucking in and out, until he pulled all the way out, and positioned his hard cock against her bum hole.No way was this going to happen, as we had tried anal before but my wife didnt like it because i was too thick.But no , my slut wife said fuck my arse, push it in, and with that Sam popped her arse and slid his cock all the way up into her.My cock throbbed seeing my wife get done in the arse by such a long cock as Sam pushed all the way in then nearly all the way out, in, out,her hand working her cunt as he went faster into her.Then he rolled her over, him on top,pulled her legs up and fucked her arse good, i could see her hole open and shut as he pushed in and out.The slut was groaning, sam went faster, she pushed up to meet his thrusts and then i knew he had shot another load of cumm into her, this time in her arse, as they both slowed down.Sam pulled out of her and cumm ran down her arse crack.I slowly backed out, went outside, my cock was rock hard, and walked back to my car.I rang my wife, she answered and i told her i was coming back home, i had forgotten some paperwork.She asked me how long i would be and i told her about 5 minutes.I saw Sams car go past the end of the street, so i drove up to the house, let myself in,and called my wife.I went into the bedroom and she was making the bed in her underwear, so i went up behind her, grabbed her tits and pushed her down.No she said, dont you have to go to work, as i grabbed her panties and pulled them aside, sticking my finger into her fucked cunt.Boy was she wet and sticky, i worked my finger around, she moaned, then i pulled her panties down, and moved up to lick her cunt.The slut did not stop me as i stuck my tongue into her used cunt, tasting Sam and her mixed juices, my cock hard and her grabbing my head and pulling me into her.I worked my tongue to her fucked bum hole and found no difficulty pushing it into her arse.She moaned,i stopped and mounted her with one thrust up into her still hot cunt.She came.Nails into my shoulders, thrusting up to meet me as i swear i was as hard as i ever have been.Talk about sloppy seconds, there was juice everywhere,as i banged her just fucked cunt.I pulled out, i told her to get on her hands and knees, very quickly she did so, and i heard put it back in, fuck me.I lined up her just used arse hole, and with one thrust i pushed into her tight channel, i heard noooo, then i grabbed her hips and pushed all the way in and held her there.I started to fuck, hard and fast as i could, my hard cock ready to burst,i pushed her flat and then rooted as hard as i could up into her arse channel,it felt warm and moist and i felt her hole contract around my cock as she came and with one final thrust i flooded her arse with my jets of hot cumm.I stayed hard and kept rooting into her as she came again.I pulled out, pulled her arse cheeks apart and shoved my tongue into her just fucked arse hole and sucked until i could taste a mixture of cumm.I dont complain, i know Sam is still fucking her, but she is as hot as a pistol and drains me when we fuck.She even asks me to fuck her arse, ilove that.I have suggested to her that may be we should get another guy to fuck her cunt while i fuck her arse at the same time.Any ideas who, she didnt say no, said she would thoink about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mastered by big black cock

Interracial cuckolding (black on white) is a genre I enjoy from time to time. But I like it raw. The black guy has to be very strong and aggressive, possessive of the white wife, and heavily into humiliating the white hubby. That he's carrying around a very big fat dick and a pair of balls to match goes without saying. The wife goes crazy over the black bull and joins in his humiliating of her wimp. Hubby is an object of the happy laughter of the interracial couple, especially when they see how excited his puny little peepee gets as the black stud fucks the shit out of his wife. If the cuck gets out of line, a few sharp slaps from the big bull or a punch in his rancid little nuts puts him in his place, and the white wimp's peepee even dribbles its discharge at this display of the bull's total dominance. Of course, hubby open his mouth real wide--and his asshole too--for the black's massive dick when the bull wants to degrade him further in front of his wife. No problem though since by now cucky is in love with his master's huge stiff prick and LIVES for those big doses of potent black ball cream down his throat or up his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Idiot

Happily married to her for 10 years? She admits to constant texts and has never done anything but erase them?

He's aroused by the idea of his wife having one encounter and excitingly telling him about it. She leaves out the fact trhat he is black. Lets face it she either already has fucked him or has been drooling over it and now with a text in front of him comes the opportunity to get him to think its' his idea.! Ever notice she gets him horny and then talks to him as though it's his idea. She's a closet slut out in the open and he hasn't figured it out yet, it's all too erotic and he obviously loves her, real caring love. Now the cuckolding. How about a sequel or new chapter, she gets more aggressive with black cocks, pushes him into more cuckolding, he realizes the woman he deeply loved is long gone. Having the neighbors as witnesses to her infidelity, the adultry gone way too far, he packs, has her served with divorce papers, sick with despair at the loss of love he oncw had, he just disappears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
10 year and no fun?

He has been married ten years, never thought of spicing up his life - by doing something completely different. It gets tiresome to be doing the same thing and not doing something different or more daring. It is a question accepting that no one can ever be entirely heterosexual, if that were the case then porn movies would never succeed. Men watch other men screwing other women, they see their erect dicks, they see them shoot their cum and they get turned on. If that was not expression of being bi-sexual, then I don't know what is.

We have porn because we are afraid to experiment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Excellent story - love it when a slut wife fucks black and cucks her husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perverted and feeble minded!!

One of the worst,ever!!~! Excrement of a sick mind!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

LOve it and look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolute shit story !

One of the worst sicko excrement of mind !!

desperate1desperate1about 13 years ago
fabulous

This was a great story although sucking a cock thats just been up a backside is beyond me. I have however licked and sucked white cum from my dear wifes cunt and it was out of this world. Such a good taste and so exciting knowing it wasnt mine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Insane asylum staff should look for inmates among some writers !

And that applies to readers. (viz Desperate)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cuckolded

I sort of liked it. At least the husband participated.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
A sweet dive into debauchery!

I like the pace with which this story unfolds itself and ratchets up the tension. At first it seems like Katie is softballing the suggestions-- thinking of a little harmless flirtation and teasing while her husband is thinking of dirtier, harder-edged things. But then, it does sound suspiciously as if Katie has engineered this scenario all along!

There's a kind of buried emotional impact in that X-mas Eve text: it sounds as if Katie hasn't been very family-minded at all. On the other hand, the story seems more friendly-minded than a lot of these kinds of stories, and I appreciate that Katie doesn't *seem* too genuinely hostile towards her husband as she submits herself, and him, to Harry's handling. It's possible, of course, that really she's contemptuous of him, but I'd like to think she really does love him and they can all find pleasure and amusement in this arrangement. In any event, it makes for an erotic read, and the writing shows considerable artistry in twisting out each surprise that takes us into edgier and edgier terrain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yay!

Captures the spirit of cuckolding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hope they both

enjoy the social diseases they're going to get - the type of gifts that keep on giving right to the grave. Idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disgusting story

Even for fiction. Simplistic dialogue. Over used story line and your telling wasn't clever at all. Terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a fag

I can understand getting turned on by the thought of your wife with another man but fuck what a fagit if your wife is as hot as you say and this shit is real y the fuck would you want somebody else to have it and y would you eat a niggers cum? If a nigger told me I was his bitch and tried to even look at my wife let alone put his dick in MY mouth imma beat his fuckin ass!!! Oh and yea fantasy my ass your wife is gnna leave you for Harry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I was wondering why this had such a high score...

...for a cuck tale.

I thought maybe he was a victim as well, and that he resolved his issues by the end of the story, so I went against my better judgement and skimmed it.

I now realize WHY the score is as it is. It's because the majority of the readers would have abandoned it totally, not even bothering to score.

Not me, I reward the author with a response, which is 1 star. But then, this would probably please someone who can write what he did for this character (not 'man', just character).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot story but typical stereotypes

Don't understand why most of the Cuckold stories involve Black men. Why are they written objectively as some type of primal sex tools and not real people? Believe me Black people find that shit humorous. That's some kind of Freudian sick shit . I guess it's a Fetish and of course they're all based on some Freudian sick shit.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
This is a Gay story...

This is a Gay story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
But the critics read it all :-)

I loved it and wish I were married to Katie.

Cuckwannabe

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Wife is a Turd!

This "marriage" had better be over! The cunt wife lied to,and humiliated someone she supposedly loved! Of course the husband was a foolish wimp who opened up the floodgates. Stories with sick,shitty people like this are sad comments on humanity!

(And to all the cucks who don't like my comment, hope you catch an STD from your piece of shit wife,you sick puppies!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hot story!

Don't pay any attention to the comment left by this asshole. Goodhue obviously doesn't know his favorited stories (which are all cuckold) are public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Red Hot Story

What a lucky guy - put in his place by his sexy slutwife and Her superior Black Lover. Would love a second chapter to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I've Killed Harry And Katie A Dozen Times

In Chapter 2 Harry castrates Scott. Then he takes full control over their finances and pimps out both Katie and Scott.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a crock of shit!

Harry sticks his dick into Scott's mouth and pulls back a bloody stump. They either call 911 to save his life or let him die. Not a hard choice. That ends the entire scene and their marriage. Since she was involved in restraining Scott and trying to force oral sex on him, she's going to jail. Scott keeps most of the marital assets in the divorce and lives happily ever after without the stupid bitch. Forced blowjob? Really? How stupid can you be?

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
I love it

Receiving an anal fucking from a BBC while hubby preps us both and cleans my ass and the bull’s BBC XOXOXOXO Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Nasty!

Loved it and looking forward to the next chapter...

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot,But...

Hot sex but that 10+ years marriage is shot to shit. No way she can respect her wimpy Cuck of a husband! (2 for HOT but zero for respect/love)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yoga hotwife

My 52 yr old wife is a yoga instructor near Toronto Canada. She does private nude hot yoga sessions from her studio in the basement of our home. She has a much younger asian client who is married and has kids. My hotwife loves to go down on him as he performs various poses. He also fucks her as she does poses as well. And I have to tell you it is pretty hot and amazing to watch. She sucks him and swsllows his 1st heavy load. The second is deposited in her yoga pussy of which she can't wait to feed me when he leaves. She will orgasm 3 or 4 times squating down on my face. I love it . And he is very hung too. 9" x 5.5" uncut. . She loves sucking this muscular guys cock. He was a gymnast in the past.

Anyways its not bbc comment.!!!xgUS4k

AnalstudAnalstudover 3 years ago
Deceiving betraying whore

She would be toothless and sold to a slaver in Asia within 6 hours, he would be toothless, casterated with broken arms in the same time, but I’d keep him for my personal abuse, dogs fucking his asshole and mouth, if he knew any real man.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
HOT AND EROTIC...BUT.....

when are couples (and authors) going to learn that having the wife go off and fuck on her own is dumb and stupid.. just see how much more fun it is to be truthful.. have the guy come to your house... hubby watches and participates ...everyone has much much more fun and enjoys the erotic pleasures together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

lovedit I getso turned on by my own wife coming home dirtyfrom fucking all night

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One more gay guy married to a manipulative slut. SOS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Moronic, idiotic, sissy-land dreams, wimpy, racist, shit eating cuck story. Don't read unless those epithets describe your life choices

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years ago

Don’t have much time to write, but I loved your story! I hope it is true. I have experienced much the same thing with my wife (ex wife now. She left me for a rich guy with a big cock). She chucked me for years and I loved every minute of it. Once at a company party she introduced me to a coworker. As we walked away DENISE said “I know you don’t recognize him, but you have swallowed his cum several times.”

I just swallowed my own cum after reading your story!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

somewhat crude descriptions

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love eating my own cum. I wish my wife would fuck another man and share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If Harry had had the snip he couldnt fill her with sperm could he. It has to be believable. Sorry one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the story and how he ate all the cum from her pussy and her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Divorced!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"If Harry had had the snip he couldnt fill her with sperm could he." Don't be a dick, dickless. It's an expression. Would you honestly expect the text to be "Fill me with your sperm-free semen!"

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Actually I stopped reading about half way through the story. The wife character was not fully honest with him and decided herself that he would be a cuckhold. No negotion, just this is how it’s going to be. Not much fun for husband character. Really did not like where this story went. A generous 2.

Leroi123Leroi1238 months ago

Slut, deceptive wife and arrogant bull!

mattcuckmattcuck5 months ago

I've been stretching my ass with huge dildoes for ever so that I'm ready for a thick bbc. This wife is my dream, the way she pushes her husband into being a faggot.

hotbiandready66hotbiandready664 months ago

Loved this story, wished my wife would cheat on me with a big black cock

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

So much for love and respect on the part of the slut. Guess that marriage will soon circlethe drain and disappear down the crapper when she gives birth to little black Sambo 9 months later. Oh,Harry said he was”snipped”. Yeah right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous