All Comments on 'Cuckolded After Boss’s Son Moves In'

by Iwritestoriesinasmallpool

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Your small pool needs some chlorine... maybe even bromine. This reads like a cathartic piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Complete and utter crap

hobie1010hobie1010almost 3 years ago
We need a

Saddle tramp ending with retribution

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another unreal story about wimp who was too stupid to stand up for himself. I really hope there'd be some sequel where guy gets revenge- now that he had nothing to loose it's quite expected. Until then 1/5

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 3 years ago

America really has to deal with its serious mental health problem...

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

"My boss's 19 year old son Jake needed a place to stay"...His boss didn't have the means to pay an ap for his son? Really? Then stupidity kept growing because the pool the stories are written must be a pool full of smelly shit! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WAYS

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

The only acceptable ending would have had bullets for the wife and asshole. Leave the daughter alive and destitute with a future filled with regret. That’s the only way to save this garbage story.

GcoachGGcoachGalmost 3 years ago

Love the idea, but you rushed the story. It was more like an outline. You went from one thing to the next, but no details. Describe the sex more make the reader feel what’s going on, don’t just tell us what happened matter of factly. The eroticism is in the details Just my opinion

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

This makes no sense: why would the boss need a place for his son? And if his daughter was 18, he would have been a dad at 17, meaning they got pregnant at 16.

What the hell? Literally nothing kshh my Ed sense in this. I appreciate that you need us to suspend some disbelief, but there has to be something realistic to make it entertaining.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

How totally pathetic. Plus, if he was 35 and his daughter from his first marriage was now sucking and fucking the Boss's 19 year old son, how old was the daughter?

This whole story about a weak, spineless, doormat guy was just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

when mentally challenged people get on to adult sites and write stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too poorly written to even try to help with constructive criticism.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

If you fleshed it out, maybe it would be Ok

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Aside from not being particularly entertaining or sexy. 34 year old mom of a college aged daughter. 15/16 year old pregnancy is obviously possible. Just strikes me odd for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dumb 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whatever made you think of our should write? You should rethink your subject. Maybe write instruction manuals for manual bottle openers.

Don ByronDon Byronalmost 3 years ago

More detail & embellishment for your future efforts, please.

Physical detail as well as emotional.

Would like to know exactly what his cock looked like, how long, how thick, how his balls are configured.

Same for the females.

Feel free to go long and take your time as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In real life he buys a gun. Drives home and shoots Jake, then Hailey, then Jessica. The police arrest him. He cops temporary insanity plea. Serves 5 years and three months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great Sickness in people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really terrible written by someone with no ability at all.waste of my time

LotusblumeLotusblumealmost 3 years ago

Please… spare us another one of your dumb stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poorly written with a laughably bad plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm sorry, but more than a bit amateurish.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

This little gem "There was such a length going into and moving out of the girl on the bed. "

Proves you are another closeted member of the Illumicuckie society. You fascination with bigly cocks says way more about you and gives away that you suffer a mental illness that we just feel pity for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WTF? This is your fantasy? Seek help you need it.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
WTF!

How much self-hate does a person have to have to think of, let alone write this shit? I kind of get watching your wife get fucked, Voyeurism and all. But this kind of humiliation? It's beyond comprehension.

But I'd fuck your wife for you. Just sayin.

Figuratively speaking. I have standards.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Oh yeah because this happens

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

What can you say...awful doesn't do it justice. I think I have read all the worst literature ever on this website and then this. There has to be an achievement award for this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was good. Wished it was longer. Looking forward to future stories.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

Regardless of the fact you put a disclaimer up you will get criticisms from a portion of the BTB fraternity. That being said, this story needs some work. Why did the boss's son need a place to stay? That premise seems odd. There's no justification. The male protagonist is 25 and has a college aged daughter. Really? Not much emotion about wife fucking Jake. This guy cares more about his job than his wife? How did the daughter fall for Jake? Explain it. This needs a lot of work.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
This isn't Reddit

They loved this story over there! But no matter what improvements you make, cuckold stories will always get down-voted here in Loving Wives. Here the BTB Cult rules!

Prince020402Prince020402almost 3 years ago

That was a joke, right?

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Didn't bother reading this horse shit and just gave you a 1* just from the title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mathematics! If he is 35, the daughter would have to be under 18.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a pared-down copy of Usurped by Our Lodger by Trish2k

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

seriously i have read cuckold stories before( i do not like them ) but this is a whole new low in the cuckold category

bioman57bioman57almost 3 years ago

Poorly written to say the least, plus not many men would behave like you did the husband, and not many 19 year olds would be stupid enough to play this game. .38 chief special is not hard to get and very easy to use at close range. 3 bullets 3 down. Then to the office and find the old man and make it 4 dead. A good defence attnory could get husband off with temp. insanity and the men in the jury would likely find hm not guilty/ or guilty with mitagating reasons...Likely spend time in a hospital while the Doctors insure his mental state is OK now.. And let him go..And I agree with the others this is a new LOW.

limpcucklimpcuckover 2 years ago

not only is it so bad im sure ive read this shit before so its not even your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The amount of comments suggesting the murdering of the involved is truly this story's highest.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Kill the boss and sell the women to Mexican whorehouse

AstraSlayerAstraSlayerover 2 years ago

This is the worst story I have ever read on Literotica. I have read cuckold stories before and do not like them very much but this is a whole new low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love there's more people agreeing most husbands wouldn't act like this.

When this shit happens, the husband's gonna kill someone.

Don't care if it's a story fanfiction crap.

Atleast do a better job at writing and not making it so so garbage every single cuck story I've read some aren't even good, it's the same shit. Victim/husband is just some little wimp.

Imagine, some buffed dude who works out and has a gun. Comes home to see his wife being fucked. Oh yes let him become a wimp.

Cuz they'll definitely let another dude fuck their wife.

Muscled and worked out or not. No way in hell any husband will let this happen.

Only in dumb shitty stories like this will any of this crap can happen.

I prefer more detailed ones. It's ppl like you who don't know how to fucking write and make it more interesting than just the same repeated shit every other thousands of writers doing cuck and who suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need justice

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

In the Deep South in the 20's and 30's they would lynch pieces of shit like Jake and run the 2 notches out of town.This needs a rewrite or revision if the author is up to it.

meantime..1 star

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Erotic but too kinky for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same here.

Erotic but too kinky for my taste

☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.65 = 93%)]!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Given the reactions of some of the comments on this site some people act like these stories are real I get not liking something but you all act like this really happened get a grip

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

The idea and theme were solid but the execution of the story was lacking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All 3 of your stories could have been really good if you would have gotten an editor or at least a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

🙈 "seen nothing"

🙉 "heard nothing"

🙊 "said nothing"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too kinky for my taste,

but it has found its users.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story has been very well received by the users!

It has so far got 135 faves out of 117k views, which is more than 1 fave per 1k views (most stories get less than 0.5 faves per 1k views!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very kinky.

This story targets a niche audience,

but it has found its readers.

Not my cup of tea.

Hikerman4Hikerman412 months ago

More chapters or perhaps tell it from the wife’s perspective.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

The setup was dumb, and there was no progression, just instant martian slut rays to convert them into whores. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wonderful story

DeanofMeanDeanofMean30 days ago

Badly written and a boring story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous