All Comments on 'Cuckolded at the Breeding Party'

by Kaycums

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KaycumsKaycumsabout 2 years agoAuthor

I hope you enjoy my story. Please like and comment on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yup, the story started out stupid and then got worse. When the obligatory black guy with the firehose cock showed up I pulled the plug. When will idiots like you learn that using this theme as a first story is going to get you slaughtered? And why was it the "breeding" as you called it, as though they were animals, had to be done by the black guy? 1/5* If this shit achieves a score of two I'll be amazed.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Idiotic.....1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Same old boring racist bullshit.

KaycumsKaycumsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Oh dear, do I understand that "Anonymous" didn't like my story? Fair enough, and at least Gambinluck had the decency not to remain Anonymous. I do agree that the introduction of the "obligatory black guy" was a mistake. That was superfluous. I wrote this ages ago and just used it to test out Literotica. Sorry about that guys. Must try harder. :-)

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xabout 2 years ago

Wll I liked it enormously!!!! It had everything I desired years ago to watch my wife get Bred but never did and now its too late!! Well written thank you!

KaycumsKaycumsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you BigGreg8x

KaycumsKaycumsabout 2 years agoAuthor

"Anonymous" must spend his life being amazed. This was my first posting and its was my first comment. Thank you for the welcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaycums@Kaycums
Male submissive slave who has served Mistresses most of my adult life from about age 20.