Cuckolded at the pool hall Pt. 01

Story Info
Black men use a White mans wife in front of him.
2.4k words
39.8k
43
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, and I are very opened, and honest with each other, so early in our relationship she shared with me about her strong attraction to black guys. She had even described past sexual exploits with a few of them in detail. Some of it quite slutty behavior actually.

I knew that she had dated only black guys before me, but I had no idea how much she craved black cock until recently.

We've been married for just over a year, and both love to shoot pool, so one night a month we grab our cues, and go to the local poolhall.

Unfortunately last weekend all the tables were taken at our normal hangout so we decided to go to a small poolhall across town. I knew it was in a mostly black neighborhood, but didn't give that much thought.

As soon as we walked in I noticed that there were no other white people in the place, and all eyes were on my wife. There were about a dozen black guys in the smoke filled poolhall, and not a female in sight. I Immediately got nervous about the attention she drew.

"Honey, we should go back to our pool hall." I said in her ear not wanting to be overheard.

She looked around at all the staring men and said "It'll be fine." "I can fend them off sweetie." She assured me, as she smiled at the room full of men totally unphased by their stares.

We approached a table, where the two guys playing welcomed us to play teams. They didn't even try to hide their lusty stares as they ogled my little blonde bombshell wife.

Sirinas 34C tits were on full display, and the silk blouse she was wearing should have been accompanied by a bra, but she claims she can't shoot pool in a bra. This meant her nipples were quite noticeable through the sheer fabric.

Almost immediately the guys began to flirt with my wife. "Damn girl, you're fine as fuck" was the first compliment from one muscular guy.

Another even larger gentleman chimed in " You sure fill that blouse well babygirl." Sirina just smiled, and thanked the muscle bound man for the compliment before leaning over to shoot.

She was wearing a black leather micro mini that barely covered her perfect, round ass. This drew more comments from the group gathering around us.

"Fuck honey you got a fine muthafuckin ass." I heard come from behind me. as another big black stud walked up and handed her a shot of Tequila.

She downed the shot and wiggled her ass for him. "I work out she said." giggling. That's when the comments began to get dirty.

"Shit Sugar tits, I'll give you a workout." he replied causing me to stand up straight from eyeing my attempt to sink the 8 ball. The big guy closest to me looked at me crazy and shook his head NO. I balked, and leaned back down to shoot. I had just backed down, and the whole room knew I wouldn't try to do anything to stop the aggressive behavior.

Now it was up to my wife to shut this down. To my surprise though, my wife just grinned at him and said, "It's gonna take more than one drink to pull me Daddy."

I was shocked by her reply! Who is this women disguised as my wife? I wondered as several shots were quickly offered up from the large crowd that was gathering. Sirina drank one shot then another. I was flustered, and missed an easy bank shot, losing the game.

The guy who had just offered my wife a workout had next game. "C'mon Workout partner, you're Daddys team" he joked with my wife. "Oooh...Pretty confident you're gonna get a workout huh"? Sirina replied biting her lower lip, and looking him up and down. She was getting buzzed, I could tell.

"Baby I'm gonna have your sweet lil ass bent over this pool table within the hour." he bragged.

"We'll see about that." she replied confidently glancing over at me, as if their exchange was perfectly normal. I was so uncomfortable, and nervous, that I couldn't even keep eye contact.

The big black guy next to me pushed me easily down into a chair, as I noticed another go to the front door, and lock it. I just stared down at my hands in my lap, afraid to budge.

" This stranger was telling my wife he was going to bend her over, and fuck her in front of a crowd of guys, and I couldn't even gather up the courage to intervene!

She went to the end of the table to break, and as she bent over to aim I saw him reach out, and palm one of her ass cheeks. To my dismay Sirina didn't even flinch. She just kept eyeing her shot. She took her time as he copped a good feel, squeezing, and rubbing her ass.

She looked over at me as if I was invisible, unphased by the look of fear, and discomfort on my face.

It had to be obvious that none of this was okay with me, yet she eased her ass back into his huge hand while looking into my eyes.

The entire place began to mumble and a few guys glanced at me. Waiting for me to stop this guy from seducing my wife right in front of me. I was frozen, however, and sat by helplessly watching him fondle my wifes ass, then slide a finger between her legs to rub her pussy.

She took her shot then turned to face him. "Two can play at that game." she said, and grabbed his crotch, rubbing his bulge for several seconds.

He just grinned as her eyes lit up, and sparkled. "Wow, she whispered, as she squeezed his huge cock.

Once again she looked over at me, this time with a guilty, almost sad look on her face.

Up to this point she had convinced herself that she would just tease and enjoy all the attention. Now however, she was coming to the realization that she wouldn't be able to say no to the big black dick growing in his pants.

She'd been quietly craving this moment since her last good pounding by a black stud, and she knew now that she had to have it.

She stroked it slowly through his jeans for a moment before he whispered in her ear. "I bet you wanna suck my big black cock right now." "Don't you"? taunting her, and handing her another shot of Tequila.

She took the shot looked up into his eyes, and slowly nodded yes. "Well get on your knees and suck that black dick baby." He demanded crudely.

She glanced over in my direction one last time, hoping I had somehow vanished, but there I was looking at her with desperation on my face. "Sorry baby" she mouthed to me.

She turned back to face him once again, and he looked down at the bulge in his pants as if to say, "What are you waiting for."

Slowly, in a pure act of submission my wife eased down to her knees.

The room full of black men, who were all standing by quietly watching erupted with cheers , and cat calls as she knelt in front of their friend obediently reaching up to undo his belt, and unbutton his pants,

I noticed her lick her lips as she unzipped his fly, and then look at the crowd of men around her as she pulled down the front of his jeans to his knees.

"Suck his dick white bitch" a voice from the crowd encouraged before his huge black monster popped free.

10" of hard fat black cock bounced off her chin when it finally flopped out of his pants. She coyly smiled up at him, and wrapped her fingers around as much of it as she could.

She licked her lips hungrily again as she stroked his huge black cock a few times, saying "FUCK!" before opening her mouth, and leaning forward to pleasure him.

At first she took just the huge purple head into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue by slowly circling the bulbous plumb size head of his huge black dick.

The crowd of black men that surrounded my beautiful wife began to pull their dicks out, as we all watched her make love to their friends cock.

Rage, pain, and jealousy boiled inside of me as I looked on helplessly at my wife happily sucking another mans dick.

"You like my big black dick in your mouth, don't you bitch?" he asked her as he grabbed a hand full of her hair and forced her head down on his cock.

She nodded, and hummed her approval just before he pushed her head further down on his cock, fucking her throat until she gagged, only letting her head up for a second before forcing it down again. He did this several times picking up the pace until he was face fucking my wife hard, and fast.

The crowd continued cheer him on as he used my wife's mouth mercilessly. Her makeup was running as her eyes watered from choking on his huge black dick. She moved her hands to his huge thighs in an attempt to push her head back as she struggled for air, but he held her head down firmly, having his way with her mouth.

Finally after several minutes of abusing my wifes throat he let go of her hair, and looked over at me. " Look how your wife suckin my dick boy." He bragged to me with a smile on his face.

She hadn't eased up a bit. Still gagging as now SHE forced her face down on his fat cock over, and over, fast. She stroked, and milked his cock as she sucked him like an insatiable slut, playing with his balls and sucking them as well.

I sat by in shock as I listened to my wife moan. Mmmm... Mmmm... Uhmmm... loudly! As she sucked him off stopping long enough to spit on his dick, and stroke it as she caught her breathe.

"Look over at your husband, and tell him your Black Daddy, and his friends are gonna fuck your little white pussy all night." he ordered her as she jacked him off.

She looked over at me with no more shame in her eyes, and just as she was instructed told me. "My Black Daddy, and his friends are gonna fuck my little white pussy all night tonight." But then she added, "You should go home baby." trying to help me escape my misery.

"Oh no, no, no! Her new Daddy interjected. " He needs to see what happens to a white bitch when she get that black dick inside her." Besides we're just getting started here.

He yanked my wife to her feet by her hair like a ragdoll, and ripped open her blouse, sending the buttons flying across the crowded room. His huge black hands engulfed my wifes big white breasts, squeezing, and mauling them as he leaned in to kiss her opened mouth.

my wife let out a slight whimper as he explored her mouth with his tongue, then it became obvious that her tongue was also quite busy.

She reached out, and began stroking his cock as they kissed, her other hand rubbing his large muscular chest.

She broke the kiss, and breathlessly begged him to fuck her. She was desperate for his cock.

He took her by the hair once again, and dragged her in front of me.

" Ask me again, the right way slut." he scolded.

"Please fuck me Daddy" she begged. Wincing in pain from his grip on her hair, but not struggling against it.

They were inches away from me, his cock hanging right in front of my face, and yet it was as if I wasn't even there. She was trying hard to ignore my presence, but he would have none of that.

He turned her to face me, and forced her to bend over with her face a few inches away from mine. She had to reach out her hands and rest them on my shoulders to maintain her balance. The guilty look returned to her face.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered again." Leaning forward to kiss me on the lips. Forgetting that her lips had just been wrapped around another mans cock.

I could smell his juices on her face, and it sent a chill through my body. Just then the expression on her face changed from guilt to something very different.

Sirinas eyes opened wide, and she looked nervously into mine. I looked behind her, and immediately knew why. Her Black Daddy was rubbing his fat cock on her pussy lips. I looked up at his face and he grinned at me.

"I'm about to fuck your wife silly." he said smugly as he slid the tip of his cock into Sirinas wet pussy.

He then told her "Look your hubby in his eyes, and push your ass back onto my dick baby."

She did as she was told, and as she did her eyes got huge, her mouth fell open, and she let out a loud gasp of air followed by a long "Ohhh......"

Her fingernails dug into my shoulders as she eased back slowly on his huge cock. She bit her lower lip, and moaned. "Mmmmm.......

He pushed forward to give her more, and what happened next was eye opening for me. I was about to see my wife experience an orgasm like I had never imagined, and he was just sliding his dick in!

She came in waves as he moved slowly in, then out a few times. "Ohhh...fuuuuck!!!" she moaned loud in my ear as she dropped her elbows onto my shoulders.

" He's fucking me!!!" "He's fucking me"!!! she blurted out in ecstasy. "Oh fuck baby, his cock is so big!!!" she cooed. Then"Oh God yes!!" "Fuck me Daddy!"

Before I knew it she came again, kissing me unexpectedly, and shoving her tongue in my mouth as she panted heavily.

Soon he was pumping her hard with his hands on her hips pulling her back onto his cock. The ecstasy on her face told me that she couldn't help but submit to his sexual prowess. I kissed her gently on the lips, and told her I loved her.

  • COMMENTS
16 Comments
Cuckold4545Cuckold4545about 4 years agoAuthor
Category change.

I will post part 2 of this story on interracial as someone so politely suggested. But there WILL be more, so if you didn't like part 1 don't read it 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HEY ANNONY!! Your dead ex wife never

called you gay and she fucked over a 100 men during your marriage. Can you imagine ow much cum you drank???

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Obvious question:

Why would a white man marry a woman he already knew was really only attracted to black men? He knows in advance that he’ll never be able to fulfill her fantasies, he knows in advance that he’s fighting a battle he cannot win.

No one would ever marry someone of the opposite sex whom he knew to have primarily same sex attractions, because it’s a guaranteed losing situation; all you get is second rate pity sex, and the same is true in the situation in this story.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Winner

Best story in the Monday " Let's See Who Can Write the Most Inane ,Silly, Disgusting, Unorigional cuck Story Invitational ". Extra credit given for gratuitous ir content, especially if the bbc is 12 inches or better. Double scores of a white man is humiliated in the non story. There was tremendous competition, but this was clearly the worst of the worst.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 4 years ago

Sorry, but this is AWFUL

Have to wonder what world you live in to think this stuff might belong in LW. Even if you put it in IR it should at least be half way believable, which this is not. Sorry, guy, but I just don’t connect with this at any level. 2 Stars!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Camping on the Darkside Ch. 01 He watches as his wife & daughter become addicted to BBC.in Interracial Love
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
More Stories