Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dragoness took a deep breath, puffing up her chest with air as if she was trying to make herself look as big and as intimidating as possible. She could have him. A small voice laughed in the back of her mind and she growled, brushing it off with a quite literal flick of her paw.

Oh, perhaps she couldn't then. Who was she kidding? Catching sight of her reflection in the hallway mirror, Fyr struck a pose, her hip cockily jutted out and poked her tongue out at her image. The dragoness in the mirror blew herself a kiss and fluttered her fingertips back. Fyr laughed, the sound burbling up from her throat as carefree as she could have ever liked.

But she could certainly get what she wanted another way.

Steadying herself, Fyr stuck her booty out cheekily at her reflection, back to the mirror, and put her paw on the door handle. She paused there, heart drumming furiously inside her ear drums and, with a set to her jaw and determination in the line of her body, thrust the door open.

Lying over her mother, Ropes jumped and yowled as she stormed in, fur prickling and tentacles shooting off in all directions, distracted from the caress of the beautiful body beneath him.

"What are you doing?" Fyr screeched, loud enough to make the couple jump. "You can't keep fucking her! Not after this!"

Smirking, Ropes flicked his tail to ease out the prickle of spiky fur that had risen at the point of disturbance.

"Dear Fyr, I thought we'd already gone through this," he purred, rolling his hips to drive his uncut shaft into the dragoness in long, fulfilling strokes. "We know how this goes. Do you really want to be put in your place again?"

The dragoness gulped, tail curling around her ankle as she automatically shook her head. No, she definitely didn't want to be beneath her mother again - no way, no how - but that was only the right answer that society told her she was supposed to give.

And yet, she could not say it or even feel like it was an appropriate response for her to give. Ropes' attention had already slipped back to the lustful dragoness beneath him and Fyr moaned softly to imagine the rise of her stomach growing and growing, new life swelling within her as she cradled it to completion. Ropes had been right: pregnancy suited the dragoness something wonderful.

But that didn't make things any easier for her. It didn't make the days any less emotional and it didn't make the nights any less lonely. Yet that side of things was down to her and, hell, who said she couldn't change that? She only had to go about it in the right way: the way that she'd wanted to all along, but perhaps had been just a little bit too fearful to tackle.

Head spinning, Fyr drank in the sight of Ropes' buttocks, muscle bunching and working beneath his light brown fur. In the low light of the bedroom, it looked positively delicious and she ached to drag her tongue over it, adore every masculine feature and nuzzle around to his balls and cock, still wet with her mother's juices.

Fyr blinked, one paw pressed over her heart as Sasha groaned deep in the back of her throat, tail slamming into the bed with enough force to make the springs creak. Did she want to be put in her place? How could she know? Did she already know?

As always, there was only one way to find out.

The headboard thumped into the wall.

Taking a deep breath, Fyr plastered the cockiest grin imaginable over her muzzle and shot her husband a sly wink. Sometimes, there was really only one thing for a dragoness to do and that was to take the leap, take flight and try.

"Maybe I do want to be put into my place," she purred, filling her tone with as much sensuality as she was capable of enunciating. "Maybe that's something this dragoness needs."

Attention grabbed, Ropes looked up, breathing ragged as his dragon-wife unbuttoned her blouse, button by button, to reveal her breasts, supported by a divine bra that could only have been brand new. He couldn't stop the motion of his hips, instinct taking over, but he did growl softly and reach out for her. Eager to show that she meant what she said, Fyr stepped up to him, knees bumping the side of the bed at the same moment that his paw closed around her breast, bra and all, and her heart leapt into her throat.

"I do need to be shown my place," she breathed, closing her eyes as his fingers caressed her breasts. "Often and frequently. Please."

When she opened her eyes, her husband was right there with her, chuffing lowly in the back of her throat. Fyr groaned.

"And you are the only ones who can give it to me."