Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am, oh, Fyr... I really didn't mean it like that, just that this like of thing has happened before and I just didn't want...um...more like it..."

Trailing off, Scott sighed and hung his head.

"Well, I've gone and made a right fool of myself now, ma'am. I'll be off now and y'all won't be seein' my tail around here no more."

He turned on his heel and that should have been the moment when her heart leapt for victory, a smirk on her lips or at least a smile of relief. Either way, she should have felt something positive.

Yet all that thrummed through her was regret.

"Did you like it?"

She blurted out the words before she could call them back, clapping her paws over her muzzle as if shocked that they had leapt forth entirely of their own accord. Slowly, so very slowly, the stoat turned and looked her up and down, sceptical to the last.

"Yes, ma'am," he said with only the slightest tremor in his otherwise perfectly neutral tone. "I liked it mighty much."

Against herself, Fyr's lips pulled into a smile and she coughed into her paw, wings shuffling in her attempt to hide it. Her heart skipped a beat for him, not helping the guilt in the pit of her stomach one bit as something akin to hope lit in his eyes. And she imagined again just how his lips could feel against hers when her paws were running down his body, claws tickling through his fur as the stoat in her mind groaned, something hard pressing into the space between them.

Fyr bit her lip. It was wrong, so wrong. She shouldn't lead him on.

Silence stretched out between them, yearning and yawning with both the threat and the hope of a promise yet unmade. But so much could happen in silence that it was almost a shame to break it, even as it grew unbearable, tension crackling in the best-worst kind of way.

"You know nothing can happen between us, right?" Fyr said at last, heartbeat something near its normal rate. "It was a mistake. And one we shouldn't repeat either."

"Yes, ma'am," Scott said with a nod. "One mistake. And we won't do it again."

Fyr paused.

"Good."

"Good. I'll be on my way now, ma'am."

Yet, as the stoat went to leave, she chanced that that was a little smile on his face too, a new spring in his step and a swish to his thick tail that she had not had the good grace to see before. Or perhaps she simply hadn't been paying attention, too blind to notice what was swelling right before her eyes.

Fyr groaned, swallowing it before the sound became too loud to contain, drawing his attention back to her.

"Just a mistake."

"One mistake."

*

"You seem distracted, sugar," Sasha purred, capturing her daughter's muzzle in her paw as she closed her fingers hard around her snout. "Do you perhaps need another lesson in just where your place is?"

Shuddering, Fyr whimpered and shook her head, heart pounding as dinner bubbled serenely away on the stove. Of course, she was distracted, but that was hardly something she would have admitted to a naked Sasha when the dragoness had that look in her eye, the look that both made Fyr want to flee and also drop to her knees to serve.

It was most conflicting.

"Mmmph... No..." She managed to mumble, cheeks burning. "I... Mmph. Am fine..."

It wasn't much of an explanation but neither was it down to Fyr to provide one as her mother was already bored of her. Clicking her tongue disapprovingly against the roof of her mouth, the older dragoness thrust her daughter away and flounced to the cooker, peering into the steaming pot with some dubious amount of trepidation.

"What's all this supposed to be?" She said, screwing up her nose. "Are you trying a new recipe?"

"It's a hotpot, mom," Fyr said with a roll of her eyes, reverting to the daughter she'd always been in the familiarity of the moment. "Trust me, you're going to love it."

Her mother regarded her with eyes that seemed colder than normal. But maybe that was just Fyr's imagination. Against herself, the crimson dragoness took a step back, something tightening in her throat.

"It better had be," her mother said levelly. "Or else we'll be sorely disappointed with you."

Her mother sashayed off with a swing in her hips, apparently having said all there had been to say and leaving Fyr well enough alone with the arduous task of making dinner. Well, the hardest part of chopping vegetables and such was all done, the meal being one that cooked in a single pot, but it didn't half make the kitchen hot! Fanning herself, Fyr poked at the window, leaning over the counter as she struggled to reach the catch.

"Damn it!"

She cursed herself and leaned further and further over, standing up on the tips of her toes as she fought for it, wrestling even as her claws caught on it. It had always been stiff, that one, which was why, in the past, she'd always just found Ropes to open it for her, but that didn't seem to be an option she was allowed to take anymore.

A shame.

"Now that's a pretty sight..."

Fyr jumped and thudded back, heart hammering. Ropes leaned against the doorframe as if he'd been there all along, tail flicking lazily back and forth as his tentacles swayed and undulated with their usual mind of their own. Fyr had never been quite sure whether each tentacle 'thought' independently from the others or if they were all intertwined, although she wasn't sure Ropes would have the answer to that question either if she had asked him. Clad only in a pair of jeans - of course, there was no question as to whether or not the cougar was naked underneath them - her husband grinned, flashing her a smile full of teeth.

If only he didn't still make her swoon.

"H-hey," she stuttered, hating how she sounded. "How's it going?"

"Pretty good..." He purred. "Much better now that I have a nice view to admire here."

Fyr blushed like a teenager all over again and it was all she could do to stop an insane little giggle from bursting from her lips. Just what would he do if he knew what had happened earlier that day, what had been said? Her pulse leapt at her throat and she tried to clear her throat, hoping he would put her redness down to something, well, altogether more innocent when it came to the course of their relationship.

"Oh... Well, I'm nothing on Sasha," Fyr said, dismissing herself as easily as she would a passing fly. "She's upstairs, honey, if you want to go see her."

Of course, he did. Fyr had absolutely not a single scrap of doubt in her mind that he did and yet it was her waist that his arms wrapped around, muscles squeezing as he pulled her into him, muzzle inches from hers. She froze, the deer in the headlights all over again - why was that happening so much lately? - and gulped as his paws slid down to her hips.

Putting his lips very close to her ear, Ropes purred.

"Why would I do that when I have you right here?"

Her head spun, the ground suddenly seeming unstable. What was happening? Why was her husband so close to her, something hard...

Oh. Oh.

Well, that hadn't happened in a while. It had been such a long while, in fact, that Fyr didn't know how to react, opening and closing her muzzle several times even as his paws roamed her body, squeezing a breast and slipping between her thighs as a tentacle eased them apart delicately. She hadn't felt such tenderness from him in so long that it was hard to not let herself be swept away from it, let her head fall back and...

"The window," she said with a start, clinging to the last thing that seemed sane and sensible in her crazy, fucked up world. "I had to open the window."

Ropes smiled breathtakingly.

"Let me get that for you."

And, like he had done so many times before, the cougar leaned over with his greater height and easily manipulated the catch to swing open the window. A breath of fresh air gusted in on the breeze and, although Fyr inhaled automatically, it did nothing to clear the tension from her lungs.

Surely Ropes was going? It was all a little game to him, something to wind her up, get her horny and then - BAM! No sex for you! It had to be, it just had to be... But, no, the cougar advanced on her with that familiar, predatory gleam in his eye, the fingers of one paw moving so certainly and definitely to the button of his jeans.

"Let's see how good that muzzle of yours is getting," he growled, hunger glowing in his eyes as his tentacles went crazy, lashing and whipping as if suddenly possessed by lust. "It's been such a long time since I've had you, my dear wife..."

And then his paw was on her shoulder, pushing her down, down, down right where he wanted her to be, a tentacle working at the button of his jeans. They slid down his hips and thighs, leaving the cougar to wriggle out of them as Fyr gulped and tried to help, fat-fingered in her arousal and confusion. She couldn't shake it from her mind that it was all just a game that he was playing with her, something that he'd spin around and laugh at her for later - yet she had to play along regardless, the puppet on his strings.

It would be worth it, whatever happened.

The dragoness willingly parted her lips as his cock thrust for her maw, welcoming him in with a throaty groan. And, just like that, she was lost to him, cock sliding slickly over her tongue, the head wet already with the lure of pre-cum. A demon was always horny so it was hardly a surprise to find him in such a musky state. Gulping his cock down into the back of her throat, she moaned like a whore, relishing the taste of him, how he filled her muzzle and forced her to hold her jaws open for him.

"Mm... Still good at sucking cock..."

It was a compliment, perhaps, but Fyr shuddered all the same, tail lashing as she bobbed her head on his shaft, eager to please. It had been so long since she'd had him between her lips that it was all she could do to stop herself from begging him to cum in her, to seed her, to take her as she oh so desperately needed her husband to take his wife. In all truth, the only thing that stopped her from begging was the very fact that she would have to lift her muzzle from his cock and that was something, in that moment in time, that she simply couldn't do.

Her husband was intoxicating.

Losing herself in the moment, she groaned around his cock, letting him stretch her lips into a lewd, strained 'O' of desire, her saliva making it easy for him to take hold of the situation and thrust. Using her muzzle as if she was nothing more than a sex toy - something for male pleasure only, that a male could sink his shaft into without care for its comfort - the cougar snarled, a tentacle wrapping itself around her throat. At another time, a much earlier time, the dragoness may have protested at such rough treatment, but she only sucked all the harder for his dominance, sinking into that sweet state of submission that had caught her in its divinely addictive hold.

She'd do anything to get there, again and again. Thankfully, her husband and Sasha seemed very keen on exploiting her submission. So much so that Fyr could not find it in herself to mind in the slightest how he slammed into her muzzle, making her jaw ache. She could not move and she wasn't allowed to move either, knees aching as they pressed into the hard kitchen floor, not really the most comfortable place for any kind of sexual activity. Dimly, she contemplated asking him to move to the kitchen table but the cougar huffed and growled lustfully, pinching her frills as he slowed, only to demonstrate his dominance by forcibly moving her head back and forth on his cock.

"Still needing guidance," he groaned, eyes alight with the wicked play, tail flicking. "You did need us, Fyr, didn't you? You needed to be put in your place."

And it was the place she had always been meant to be in, although Fyr wasn't in a position to say that to her husband right there and then. She wrapped her tongue around his cock, dragging it back along his length to give him the most pleasure as her underwear dampened with her own arousal. It seemed wrong for sucking cock to turn her on so much but her tail twitched, aching to push between her thighs and give her what she needed - as long as she kept that beautiful dick in her muzzle, she would be a very happy dragoness indeed.

But a cougar needed more and he was going to get it from Fyr one way or another, no matter how infatuated with his cock she was. Snarling viciously, he grabbed her head with both paws, forcing his thumb into the corner of her mouth to keep her lips open. She didn't need to be forced or even persuaded, but let out a hacking sound as he rammed into the back of her throat, using her long muzzle the way that any red-blooded male would have imagined it had been intended.

And, with her under his control, he could please himself to completion, enjoying the warmth of her maw wrapped around him without thinking about anything else, what her warm, wet hole was actually attached to. Detached, Ropes yowled, tentacles holding Fyr's arms down as if he needed to heighten his sense of control and dominance, thrusting wildly and viciously into her muzzle without a single ounce of care or consideration for her wellbeing or comfort.

She let him, all to keep his cock and his seed right where it belonged. Fyr's eyes grew lidded even as his thrusts sped up, the dragoness knowing each and every last little sign that her husband was nearing completion. He gasped for one last breath, slamming deep - and then tipped over the edge.

It was strange to feel his seed pouring into her muzzle once more but she could not have been happier to feel it, eyes rolling into the back of her head as she drank down each and every thick spurt of cream he gave her. If she'd been able to moan, she would have done so but his thumb in the corner of her mouth kept her jaw hanging open, cum drooling from even as she whimpered and tried to swallow it down. The cougar seemed to delight in making her push her muzzle against him, desperate for the escaped drops of cum, but she could not get everything and, even then, was forced to go without all that she craved.

Yes, the cougar knew how to play her and she was quite happy to be played too, the scent of him flooding her nostrils as she dragged in greedy breath after breath. Pulling his shaft from her maw, he wiped it off on her scales, leaving drops of pearly cum and saliva in its wake, only to plunge it right back in to make sure that she got off every last drop, tongue lathering his entire shaft in attention. Mewling softly, the dragoness snaked her tongue down to his balls too, ensuring they were soft and warm and clean under her loving attention. After all, she thought dimly to herself, if she did a good job, he'd probably come back to let her blow him again

"Now..." Ropes licked his maw lustfully, cock hardly softening at all even as he dragged it from her unwilling muzzle, lips trailing after his length. "Get over to the wall, back to me."

Fyr scrambled to obey, legs shaky and the taste of her husband's cum thick in her muzzle. Pressing her palms to the wall, she glanced back at him, wondering a little too late just what he had in mind. Rolling his eyes, Ropes made a gesture that could have meant anything.

"Clothes off, darling... I can't fuck you like that now, can I?"

She didn't need to be told twice! Ripping her clothes from her body - damn, she'd really liked that shirt, she growled wantonly as she stripped herself naked, tail lashing and paws trembling in her haste and desire. Fuck, was she really going to get him inside her? Her jaw hung open as she dragged in breath, needing him more than he'd ever needed her, even with every last bit of his demonic lust, the force that drove him on and on to fuck, to find new partners and, above all, ensure he was well fed sexually.

It was all a demon knew how to do.

"Yessss..." The cougar breathed, stalking her as if the dragoness had become his prey, hapless and helpless. "That's more like it."

Shivering, Fyr leaned into the wall, letting her bare breasts crush into the smooth, painted surface, her backside thrust out for his attention. His paws on her may as well have delivered an electric shock as she moaned, head rolling back as a paw crept around her throat, holding her in place. But she wasn't going anywhere, oh no: not unless her husband told her to.

She wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else.

"You are not here," Ropes commented, sliding his cock between her rear cheeks, up to the base of her tail. "But, for now, you'll do."

Fyr growled.

"Are you going to fuck me or what?"

Something in her tone must have reminded the cougar of her mother for he gave her that grin then that he seemed to reserve only for Sasha, that of one who knew he'd met his equal. But she was not his equal, not in strength nor in lust, and the cougar knew that in his heart even if Fyr yearned to be more, so much more: just for him.

Only for him.

His cock pressed to her pussy and her breath caught, heart in her mouth. That moment on the edge was the...

"Are you getting warmed up for me, darling?"

Sasha growled, calling the cougar's attention as Fyr froze against the wall, tail lewdly hiked. Her heart fell and, just as she'd predicted all along, the game came to its wicked end. For she was left horny and unfulfilled physically - mentally was entirely a different matter - while Ropes snarled and dragged Sasha, giggling all the while, back into the living room for the sex that was truly fulfilling to his lustful, demon self.

The thuds and bangs and roars heralded the sex he could not get from her, his wife, and Fyr swallowed her sigh as she finally straightened, brushing off her scales even though they were not actually dirty. She wasn't even all that sweaty.

So why did she feel...grimy?

"Yes! Fuck me - you stud!"

Closing her eyes, Fyr leaned back against the wall and moaned as she dipped a finger between her legs, spreading them for a pussy wet and ready yet not penetrated in so long. And, again, she did not think of her husband's muzzle but one of a different shape with darker fur, one that dipped between her legs and lapped and lapped and lapped until she shrieked in climax.

Breathlessly, Fyr smiled.

Dinner was burned but it no longer mattered.

Life had just become a great deal more complicated.

12