Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Ropes wasn't about to let her get to anything that wasn't right there in the room with him. The cougar grinned and she was hardly surprised to see that he was naked, her eyes hungrily raking his form as he stirred up that need in her as he always did. Sure, her husband was no fantasy but he brought fantasy into the realm of reality each and every day of her life - and wasn't that what she'd wanted all along?

Giving a tiny moan, Fyr dug her claws lightly into the bedspread, conscious not to rip it just yet, as his cock hardened, the uncut length holding firm in a thick spire of meat that she ached to suckle between her lips. And all it took was a crook of the cougar's finger before she was dropping to her knees, completely and utterly spellbound, and taking him into her muzzle as if it had not been a day since last time. If she'd been completely honest with herself, however, she could not actually remember how long it had been since she'd last had the dubious yet exultant pleasure of sucking him off, let alone having him fuck her until she couldn't even think of walking, so shaky would her legs me.

As if she was back in the dream - admittedly with the stoat rather than her cougar husband - Fyr moaned as Ropes tore off her clothes, systematically shredded them with just the very tips of his claws. It was so methodical how he went through her attire that it was almost as if he was deliberately trying to be careful with her, although Fyr wasn't all that convinced that it was not something more. Her heartbeat fluttered, a juddering, inconsistent beat that had her squirming beneath him, tail thumping over the edge of the bed, but he easily pinned her down with her arms trapped above her head at even the mere thought that she may wriggle away from him.

Fyr's head spun. No, she wasn't going anywhere. And, as she drowned adoringly in his arms, the cougar kissing her as passionately as he had back when they'd been newlyweds, she could have imagined that she was back in the early days of their marriage. She could have imagined that they were making love for the very first time all over again - although that had been rather rougher than most consensual first times, all in keeping with the nature of their relationship - and she could have imagined that everything was right and rosy with the world.

Yet...she did not. It was not that she could not think back that far but that her present was so much better than her past as she blissfully allowed her husband to dominate her, the cougar barely giving her a cursory lick between the thighs before moving over her submissively prone body to mount her as a husband took his wife. The cougar knew when his wife was ready for him and, really, her dripping pussy gave it away completely, although he could not have known just why she was so aroused. Truth was that he didn't care all that much either but that worked out well for both of them as Ropes, finally, slammed into his wife with the raw abandon that perhaps both of them had craved for so very long.

No one could have said who cried out first as Fyr's head fell back, a long, heady moan mingling with Ropes' yowl, the cougar working up swiftly to a frantic pace as her pussy twitched and gripped around him. She needed little to no preparation to take him and clung to him tightly as he slammed into her, each grinding thrust of his hips thrusting her to another wave and height of pleasure. She could not have said just how quickly she climaxed but her world was abruptly spinning as she moaned and clutched at her husband as if he was the last solid thing in her universe, claws biting and cutting as she lost all sense of herself. Even Ropes juddered back a little, surprised, before leaning in all the harder, hips working like a piston as his tentacles roamed her body, groping and squeezing her breasts as if they owned them, lewdly caressing wherever they touched. Through the throes of climax, Fyr hissed and twisted, overly sensitive and, still, longing for more.

The cougar's tentacles played with her nipples, her husband fucking her harder than he ever had before, each driving slam of his hips rocking the bed furiously back against the wall. He humped and pounded, driving in as he snarled, lips curling back from his teeth like the feral beast he truly was. And Fyr saw him then as he truly was, fur matted and ruffled, eyes a blazing white: a true demon of lust. The snarl that was on his lips was true to his self and the cougar shook as if with raw fury and desire, grinding and thrusting as if everything depended on one, last fuck.

But it wasn't as if he was ever going to be short of partners to fuck - oh no. The cougar kissed her fiercely, biting her lip - whether that was an accident or deliberate, Fyr would never know - until he drew a spot of blood, the metallic taste flooding her mouth. A tentacle brushed back over her face, almost tenderly, but there was nothing tender or gentle about the drive of his cock, his thick length filling her completely with each and every stroke.

"You seem to be having fun here..."

Sasha leaned against the doorframe, a smirk on her lips and smoke curling languidly from her nostrils as she watched the scene unfold before her, her lover fucking his wife as if he had forgotten about her. Yet it was not as if the cougar was some pet kitty-cat, willing to come and purr to call, and he barely acknowledged his demoness, though a flick of his tail did tell her that he had noted her presence at the very least.

Fyr whimpered as her husband pounding her, feeling everything and yet seeming to drift within herself above the scene. She saw her mother moving in as if in slow motion but she could not move, could not stop her, as she leaned in so very close, her lips parted and the scent of sweet smoke washing over her.

Sasha winked.

"Kiss me, sugar."

It may have had an endearment at the tail end of it but it was no request: Sasha only spoke to her daughter in the law of commands now. Obediently, the red dragoness parted her lips and kissed her mother as she wanted to be kissed - submissively. Sasha led the way, only looking for that note of submission within her daughter as she took charge of the kiss, thrusting her tongue crudely into Fyr's mouth even as she howled through another orgasm, her whole body twitching as pleasure wracked her, completely and utterly. Fyr could only whine and whimper into her mother's muzzle, that tongue exploring every last bit of her mouth as it so rudely pushed her own tongue out of the way, as Ropes snarled like a true demon, lust rising - and then spilling over.

He climaxed as if in slow-motion, the cougar slamming in repeatedly as her pussy clenched and rippled around him in one long, ongoing orgasm that seemingly had no end. There was no way that she could possibly keep every last bit of his cum inside her and, frankly, it was not up to her in her pinned state to consider anything at all like that, the dragoness but a warm hole into which he could dump his seed while waiting for a far more active, willing partner to join him. After all, he could only fuck his wife so hard and the fact that Sasha was right there ready and waiting for him was all the motivation he needed to get off and get off hard too.

But, when he pulled out, still hard and smirking as he gestured to his dripping cock, Sasha turned away and scoffed at him, taking Fyr by the back of the neck and shoving her to the floor. The dragoness didn't even have the breath left in her to yelp as she hit the floor hard, impact ringing through her body a moment after the incident had actually happened.

"I hardly want your sloppy seconds," Sasha growled, eyes half-lidded with lust. "Suck him off! Clean his cock before I sully myself with it."

Fyr didn't need to be told twice and she moaned wantonly as she took her husband's cock into her maw, tongue hanging out over the front of her mouth as she lapped and suckled like she was a whore - truly a whore. For, of course, she was a submissive, but couldn't she be more than that? Spiralling deeper into submission turned her world into something darker and more sultry, something that she could not quite put her finger on and yet wanted to stay in forevermore.

The dragoness above her moaned and Fyr glanced up, nearly making herself go cross-eyed with the action, Sasha leaning back as all four of Ropes' tentacles slipped into the slits in her belly, the puckers of scales and flesh seeming to heave with every breath.

"Oh, yes, honey," she breathed, trembling under his touch. "That's right. You make me feel good now."

Maybe she did not yet know that she could not truly command her lover but Ropes was amenable enough, growling as he rocked his hips and thrust his tentacles in time, making love to both of them at once. Well, no one could be quite sure what he was doing to Sasha but every thrust brought a raw thrum of pleasure to her, a shudder rippling through her scales, so one could only assume that it was something special for demons. At least the slits had not caused her any physical problems and, truly, they closed up of their own accord when not in use, leaving only a red line behind to denote their exact location.

Harder and harder, Ropes licked his lips with a raspy tongue as he ground into his lover, his gaze on her even as Fyr lapped his cock clean of any drop of semen she found there. Of course, there was the problem that his cock kept drooling pre-cum as if from a tap and so she sealed her lips around the head, blissfully drinking straight from the tip, cum shining along her lips as if gloss.

But Sasha wasn't going to stand for Ropes paying Fyr so much attention when he was getting her so good and worked up, tentacles slamming in with so much force that Sasha gripped the metal footboard of the bed to keep herself in place, teeth clenched and wings flared. But it was a good kind of clenched and pleasure that rolled through her as she hastily threw Fyr aside, not caring for her daughter's comfort as the dragoness became little more than a rag doll, tossed away when they were bored of her in lieu of a far sweeter treat.

Ropes wasn't about to pin Sasha to the bed when he already had her on her knees and Sasha readily took his tentacles pounding her holes in lieu of his cock, slurping and suckling on his length as he drove her to greater heights of fervour. The dragoness was but a machine - a sex machine - of lust as she swallowed his cock whole into the back of his throat, muzzle working like that of a skilled seductress as she wrapped her tongue around his uncut cock and moaned. Letting the vibrations travel down the length of his cock, she would have smirked if she'd been able, at just how the cougar juddered, so close to losing control again, and drove his tentacles wantonly, slippery with some kind of lubrication that only they could produce, into her all the harder.

Fyr could only watch, on her knees and spellbound, as Ropes' orgasm built and built, although she had little sense of any actual passage of time. All she knew was Sasha's muzzle moving in a blue blur, anchoring herself in place as Ropes filled her mouth, cream spurting and the rampant thrusting of his cock-like tentacles hurling her over the edge in a fresh and new way. The dragoness howled around his cock but could not pull back for fear of losing the sharp grind of pleasure coursing through her, sending tremors to her ragged wings and her mind spiralling while her daughter was left behind.

And then Fyr heard the car outside. Not just any car either - oh no, that would have been far too nondescript. It was a particular one that backfired and sputtered and sounded like it was well and truly on its last legs that she'd rolled her eyes at each and every time it had turned up at the ranch with the construction crew. The rest of them had hitched a ride with him because it was the roomiest, but she wasn't so sure sitting in the back-back of a pick-up truck was really something to be counted as roomy for carrying passengers.

Her heart pounded. What was he doing there? Of course, the others noticed her distraction or, at least, the only one that cared about her distraction in the sense that it took a little more attention from her.

"You're not into this anymore, sugar?"

Sasha purred and sucked Ropes' cum off her fingers, shivering as she leaned into the caress of his tentacles. Gulping, Fyr shook her head, knowing that was the wrong thing to do and yet unable to help herself as her mind wrestled with one concept over the other.

"Oh, no..." She muttered, eyes downcast. "No... No, that's wrong, it's not that... I don't feel..."

But worry flooded her, turning her words to mush as she tried to push them from her lips, certain that the worst was coming. To her surprise, however, Sasha only laughed and shook her head in turn, flicking her tail in that little dismissive fashion she seemed to have picked up lately. Annoyance stirred in the pit of Fyr's belly and the dragoness clenched her jaw, eyes flicking to the window.

"What are you so worried about, daughter?" Sasha purred, lapping up cream from the head of Ropes' cock, his semen clinging to the edges of her mouth. "You are more distracted than normal... Isn't she distracted, darling?"

Ropes nodded, though the demon was, of course, less concerned with just what was wrong with his wife than he was with keeping Sasha - or any femfur, for that matter - interested in his hard cock. A demon, after all, had his lusts to fill and feed and there was not much one could do to prevent that if he wanted to continue with due vitality and health. At least, that was what Fyr put it down to. She didn't always want to think that her husband was ruled by carnal desire for the sake of pleasure alone and, so, tended to make up her own kind of explanation for why he had to fuck and feed so frequently. She trembled. It was easy to get swept up in everything her husband was but she didn't want to delve into that right then. All she wanted was his cock in her, driving home as she cried out and climaxed on that lusty rod.

But what would they do if they found Scott outside? Fyr gulped and tried to push away the thought of her mother waving her tits at Scott more than her admittedly fragile mind could bear at that moment. She'd embarrass her! They knew something was up and, well, Sasha only needed an inkling of an idea to put something truly humiliating into action.

"If you are so distracted, daughter," Sasha said with a dismissive wave. "Perhaps you should leave. In fact, leave us to it. Dinner in an hour."

It was just the release she'd needed - after the sticky mess of the first still lingering wetly between her thighs, of course. Fyr nodded blindly and leapt to her feet, darting from the bedroom as if the hounds of hell were on her heels. And, knowing her husband and her mother, they very well could have been. Fyr shuddered. She didn't even want to know if hellhounds were actually a thing or not but wouldn't have put it past anyone to have them be so just to add fuel to her very worst of nightmares!

She grabbed a shirt off the bannisters as she hurled herself out onto the landing, cursing at the bare floorboards as a knock came on the door, shockingly loud. Clothes - more clothes! She couldn't let him see her naked with cum dripping out of her! Luckily, it was laundry day (or the laundry had not yet made it upstairs into the wardrobe) and she wriggled into a pair of panties that may have been Sasha's, topping it off with an old pair of jeans that were blessedly to hand. That would have to do. Fyr cursed at herself, lunging for the door. She had to get him away! Or else they would...

But all thoughts died as soon as she saw the stoat on the front porch that she'd built, his paw raised as if to knock for the second time. His fur appeared oiled and glistening as if he'd treated it before coming out but the gentle glint was gone from his eye, only to be replaced by a steely one that seemed entirely out of place in the landscape of his muzzle.

And, for a moment, all she could do was stare at him, her lower jaw ever so slightly slack. He was gorgeous - could he not see that in himself? The late afternoon sunshine with a hint of looming sunset glance off his fur and he locked eyes with her, the downward tilt of his muzzle impossible to miss. She should have greeted him, the words thick in her mouth and dying on her lips as she worked her jaw several times, trying and failing to say what she should have said.

There were too many 'shoulds' to be considered.

"What are you doing here?" She said instead of greeting him properly, heart beating so hard that each beat blurred into the next, a fervent stream of failed attempts to keep her body functioning normally. "Scott... You said you'd gone."

Twisting his paws together, the stoat stood up as tall as he could. Not being the largest of furs, it didn't make much difference at all.

"I had to see you, ma'am."

"You know you don't have to call me that anymore."

Scott chuckled softly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ah, well, it is my way, ma'am. I wouldn't want to be showing you no disrespect here... Though my coming here may be seen as a mite disrespectful to some."

The words seemed to give him strength and, before Fyr could react, he stepped forward, eyes intense. Taking her paws in his own, he held them up to her chest, her breath catching as if there was simply a blockage in her throat. Yet there was nothing, even though, as much as her chest shuddered, she could not take a full breath with the stoat staring at her so intently.

Like it had in the bedroom, her adrenaline rose, time seeming to move more slowly around them as the cries of the lustfully fucking demons filtered down from. Yet that no longer mattered as Scott gently took her into his arms and kissed her forehead in such a way that it was a wonder that she didn't melt right then and there.

Even with her husband's cum dripping from her pussy. Fyr flushed but did not pull away, leaning into the stoat. It felt right there...somehow. And yet that was still very, very wrong.

Could something so wrong...be right? Yet she didn't have the chance to answer the question for herself as he tipped her muzzle up to his, breath kissing her lips without his own actually touching hers.

It was almost better than a kiss.

"Fyr..."

Scott's eyes burned into hers and Fyr's heart turned over. Could it be? Had he come back...for her? But what... Oh, she dared not assume what she should not want!

Say it.

"I want you."

He said it.

12