Hypnotising His Grandmother Pt. 01

Story Info
Hypnotising his grandmother is sweeter still...
8.7k words
4.29
76.8k
88
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story containing non-consensual incest between an adult mother and her son. No characters in any of my stories are underage and all are clearly over eighteen, written as such.

***

Hypnotising His Grandmother

Part One

David smiled and put his hands back behind his head as his mother drove along, her eyes ever so faintly glazed in her trance-like state. She did not need to slip as deeply anymore, not like she used to, while his hypnosis had been renewed, David's changes to the headphones that had caused the very first instance of her mind control, the change in their lives that would forever affect them going forward. That allowed her to be higher functioning even while under the "sleeping beauty" spell and, to that matter, her hand barely left her cock those days unless her son ordered it to.

He groaned softly in the back of his throat, the little, trembling vibration rolling through his body, softening the edge to more lustful times. His cock throbbed up hard and ready for his mother's attention but Charlotte had been ordered to focus on the road and the drive while she jacked herself off, even though he had not yet allowed her to cum that day. That in itself was difficult enough as he made sure her diet was composed as of many aphrodisiac quality foods as possible, everything to make her want to cum over and over again, her sex-drive completely and utterly out of control. The fact that he had her edge in front of him time after time again through the parts of the day when they were together was another thing entirely and it was not only limited to that as he called her while she was at work to send her to the bathroom to masturbate or even when she was alone in the office, upping the risk factor. For there was nothing that David loved more right there and then than seeing his mother's manicured fingers sliding up and down her hard rod of flesh, controlling and manipulating her gently to his will, though he liked to think that it was for their mutual pleasure.

Either way, she'd do as she was told for him. Charlotte, however, was not the only woman in their family with extra equipment between their legs and his cock throbbed all the more vehemently. He wanted to know, wanted to see, wanted to feel that pleasure for himself - particularly with his mother's mother, who had been a big part of his life in his early years but someone that he had not seen all that much since coming into adulthood. And she would be the perfect second member of his family to be toyed with, although he had already had his mother to be his forever first in that regard.

Of course, he wanted to find out what his grandmother, Grandmother Greta, had in store for him too, which was just where they were off driving to, but there was something about watching his mother's hand working her cock slowly, the pump teasing as if she was trying to draw attention to it. She already had every last bit of his attention while she drove along, though the conversation between them was severely lacking in any manner that may have been entertaining. Thankfully, the visual entertainment as sunshine flashed through the window across his mother's hand and cock was far more alluring, a trickle of pre-cum bubbling up from the tip only to be swiftly smeared by Charlotte's palm as she stroked and stroked.

"Ah..." She struggled with words, duly so. "Are you looking forward to seeing your grandmother...today?"

He smiled, though David could not have said that his own speech was any better when it came.

"Sure thing," he said easily, though his words were shorter and more clipped than they would have usually been. "Been a while... A good while..."

There was little need to talk but it was good too to do so as he watched her hand move hypnotically up and down, a form of control all in itself but one, of course, that he ultimately wielded. Charlotte murmured under her breath but if she had anything more to say it didn't come out as anything intelligible as she let out a moan, hips rocking up even in the car, fortunate indeed that it was an automatic not a manual. Her hand then may have been needed but, for the time being, she could continue to drive even with the spear of her cock leading the way, suburbs dropping away to a more rural span of countryside that was still close enough to the city to commute to the hospital. That was where Greta, his grandmother, worked still, one of the head doctors overseeing intricate procedures, the pride of the family. Truth be told, many in his family had queried just why he had not followed along in her footsteps to go into medicine but, to be fair to his grandmother, she was one of few who defended his choices in life.

Funny that, in the end, it was David who would take her choices away. But it was all for the better, all for the greater good, all for everyone's mutual pleasure in a way that he was quite sure was all for the best.

"It's not far now," his mother murmured, panting lightly as her hips rocked and thrust. "Ah... Nearly there..."

But she could not and would not cum as yet, regardless of the fact that she too was nearly there. She could have, if she had not been under her son's control, but something like that simply did not register to one who was hypnotised and she even spared a moment to flash her son a winning smile, teeth showing and standing out in a gleam of white. Her pale skin contrasted the black hair that they both shared, though hers was longer than his, falling in a straight, primed curtain down behind her shoulders.

The trip was not destined to last forever though and he sucked in a breath that he would need for later, lungs tight with anticipation as his stomach churned. For once, it didn't matter that David was not the most experienced with the ladies, considering that he had everything ready that he could need for such lewd acts, his grandmother soon to be under his control too, although he had so many things in mind for her that they brimmed up all at once, tumbling over one another in their haste to be unleashed.

His mother groaned as they pulled her, cock throbbing, but he was not about to release her need as he handed another, fresh, red ribbon to her, its intent clear after what he had done to her before, what he had had her do for him. Charlotte stared at it as if she had been given something gloriously fine, however, all but clasping it to her chest in adoration.

"Oh!"

"Tie this around your shaft. Do not orgasm until my return."

There was no need for her to reply for his control was complete and he left her in the car to complete his orders, resting assured that she would be there to pick him up again once his time with his grandmother had come to an end. That, however, was something that he wanted to take his time with, only glancing back just the once to see Charlotte still stroking and playing with her ribbon-bound cock as she started the car up again to leave.

She'd be desperate for him by the time her son returned.

Greta was as happy to see him as she'd ever been, smiling warmly, her black hair mostly having faded to grey, although she had been diligent about dyeing it at one time. That had ceased to matter to her in her older age and she said that people in the hospital respected her more for her years of wisdom, a sharp tongue lashing out to keep the youngsters in line, although she kept up with the latest research too like the professional she was.

She offered him coffee and biscuits, the cakes and sweet treats that he'd liked before, but David was more than a little distracted with the weight of what he'd brought along with him resting heavily in his bag. It reminded him, truly, that he was there to do something important, something that would change the course of his relationship with his grandmother forever and all for the better too.

His eyes roamed her body, a floral blouse hiding her figure from him along with her comfortable, house, jeans but he knew already from assisting her with her laundry before that she was a G-cup bra, her breasts surely soft and lightly pulling down with the wisdom of her years. Her job kept her active though so she was in moderately good shape for someone who did not actively work out, something that made him all the more eager to see her shed of anything but her skin, in all her naked, natural glory.

"It's so nice to see you again, David," she said, sitting back in the armchair, her hands folded in her lap. "No one else comes to see me these days, everyone's too busy, or so they say. How they can be busier than me at the hospital - at sixty, nonetheless! - is beyond me!"

"I'd never be too busy for you, gran," he assured her, a glint in his eyes, meaning that more than she realised. "It's not fair for you to stay all the way out here on your own, not after, well..."

That was not something for them to go into, the fact that his grandmother had cheated on Grandmother Greta and left her to raise a much younger Charlotte all on her own. It was a source of much contention within the family with some members, spitefully, calling her a man-hater even though David thought she was well within her rights to not want someone else in her life when so much had gone down in her younger, adult years. He only hoped that he was the man to change that for her, to bring a little more life into her life that had become a never-ending spiel of work and home, all repeated over and over again.

Greta brushed off her skirt and waited expectantly for her grandson. Had he not any news for her? He should always have something for her, something new to say, not like those other nasty souls in her family, grandchildren that did not even deign to visit her most of the time.

Picking his bag up, David kept his smile as even and as natural as possible.

Take it easy now...

"Would you like to listen to some music? I've created a playlist for you that I thought you might enjoy."

His words were casual, too casual, but Greta would have done anything for her favourite grandson, taking the offered headphones as her expression softened.

"Oh, how thoughtful of you... Yes, I would very much like to have a listen."

She picked them up but she was in-tune enough with modern technology through the course of her work to know how to use them, which was, at least, one step that did not have to be fumbled through. Small blessings were indeed something to be thankful for as she slipped them over her ears and waited for her grandson to set up the playlist for her.

"Can I keep them for a while, David - so I've listened to everything?"

David smiled.

"You can keep them for as long as you like."

When the "play" button was pressed, she knew no more, the music rising - only, it wasn't just music. Tones and trials in tapping echoed through her mind, sending her deeper, his own words echoing through, teasing her into the trance so softly and sweetly that Greta would never be any wiser at all as to what had happened. Her gaze hazed over, staring straight ahead, hands falling limply to her lap where they had been holding the headphones in place carefully, though they would not be apt to fall with David there to make sure they didn't.

Those moments of the first hypnosis were all that he needed, taking a breather to soak it all in. She was his from them on and it was time, most certainly, that his grandmother learned what it was to have fun in her life again, even if he had to have a few of his questions answered first of all. It wasn't that bad of a trade-off, surely...

"Grandmother, can you hear me?"

She nodded, looking up at him, a light smile pulling at her lips. The headphones remained in place, her grandson sweating nervously. What if they didn't work properly? But he had to try.

"Now..." He took an unnecessary deep breath, chest tickling with the urge to cough. "When... When did you have your breasts done? Where did you get the surgery done?"

He had not believed that her breasts were entirely natural, of course, for a few years (since he'd been old enough as an adult to know better), although there was still some natural sag and weight to them. Yet it was not from his mind that the answer would come from but from her lips.

"I didn't have an operation on my breasts, only my leg when I was fifteen," she said, clearly and with a gentle smile the whole time. "My breasts are natural."

David's eyebrows shot up.

"That can't be right... How big are they?"

"G-cups," she said, confirming what he already knew. "I do some exercises to help lift my chest but I have not gone through surgery there."

He stared, blinking. That was a revelation indeed and one that very nearly had him drooling on the spot, his cock thickening in the soft containment of his boxer-briefs. He had to keep his cool though, to stay in control, the headphones ensuring that she would remain under his power, her sharp will and wit drawn back, at least for the moment. Greta was a strong woman and a powerful one too (she had to be, considering her line of work) but the gentleness that she showed towards him before was only to be exaggerated as he pushed her on, more questions leaping to his lips, her trance deepening.

"Do you have a cock like my mother, your daughter: Charlotte?"

It was the biggest question he could have asked and he caught himself, without really understanding why, hoping that something else was "big" too. His grandmother paused for a moment, glancing down at her lap, though it was merely a little tic of hers, proving that his newly re-developed hypnosis headphones were doing a far better job that time around of retaining who someone was as a person while they were still under his trance.

"I have a cock too," she said, choosing his terminology. "Like my daughter."

David licked his lips, unable to stop them from tugging up in the faintest of smiles as he nodded down at her clothes.

"Why don't you have a bulge then? It would show if you had male parts as well as female ones."

"I wear special underwear to make sure it cannot be seen and is tucked down, though my body is not compromised from doing this. It is unhealthy to hide it completely for long periods of time but I did in my younger days when wearing suit trousers for presentations and conferences that were tighter around the hips and crotch."

David sat back, heart pounding. So, that was just like his mother then in that regard...

"How do you see yourself?" That was a loaded question but it was merely something that he was curious about, maybe for the sake of his own mind and sexuality there than her comfort. "Are you a woman or something that's both? What do you think of yourself?"

That answer came smoothly, Greta not needing a single moment in which to consider the answer to his question.

"I think of myself as a woman but I enjoy both parts of my body and sexuality alone," she said, her tone even without showing any true preference either way. "This is how I am, just how I am."

And that was more than enough for David who stood with a grin, an eyebrow cocked, knowing that he was well and truly in control now. The headphones had been in place for more than long enough and he snapped his fingers, pointing at her body with a greater sense of superiority than he would have ever before dared to show in her presence at any time. After all, with her sharp tongue and iron fist, he did respect his grandmother, even if their relationship was fairly good in the grand scheme of how their family dynamics all played out.

"Strip. Show me everything."

She did so immediately, her mind seeing nothing wrong at all with what her grandson was asking her to do, even though it was something that should have drawn her up short if she had been at all present in her thinking mind. Everything was normal to her, just another day spent with her beloved grandson, and, of course, Greta would do anything for him, absolutely anything at all. Maybe that was one thing that helped his hypnosis and control over her sink so deeply but it was all by the by, simply as it was.

Her hands moved to slip her blouse over her head and she dropped it aside as her grandson's eyes devoured her, ravenous for the milky paleness of her body. Her hair softened the edges of her features where the wrinkles had been attempted to be smoothed out (on her face and visible areas, at least) through light beauty treatments and serums, though there was steel in the backs of her eyes still that sent David's heart all aflutter with need. Her jeans were better seen as they slipped down and joined her blouse on the floor, her underwear plain and simple in white cotton.

I'll change that later...

Her underwear, of course, had to come off too and he leaned forward a little as her breasts were revealed to him, lightly pulling down under their own, natural weight but in the very best of ways. He was not all that sure that he would have been able to tell the difference between natural tits and those that had undergone a little work (or a lot of work) but his grandmother surely had to be telling the truth as his cock throbbed to stark and bulging attention. Her nipples were a darker shade than his mother's, a tiny nuance of a detail that sent another thrill of tingling excitement through him, and he stared at her as he nipped at his lip, her underwear teasing down her legs to reveal a lightly haired crotch that was still trimmed neatly. The pinkness of her pussy was hidden by her cock and balls, however, though he would get to both in time, her shaft rising half-hard as her breasts rose and fell with breath, targets in the air between them.

There was so much for him to do and he lusted for her so devotedly that he would not have been able to help himself from exploring her right then and there even if he'd been asked to. No, everything was there for his pleasure and lust, closing the distance between them in but a couple of strides, pulse racing. The sweatiness of his palms ceased to matter as he ran his hands down from her shoulders, across her stomach, taking in the softness of her body as his lust grew with every beat of his heart. He needed her so badly and her tits fell into his hands as if they were meant to be there, even though G-cups were larger handfuls than he was want to manage, a different kind of big to his mother's double-D cups, her body shaped differently in her older age.

His grandmother whimpered softly, rocking back on her heels, though did not raise any objection in the slightest to his actions, hands and arms remaining compliantly and loosely by her sides. There was too much between them to be restrained at that time and his hands floated lower, more confident handling her body after exploring his mother in his own sweet time the first time around. He needed something, the tease of her body testing his limits, breaking through them as he strongly and boldly took her cock in hand, regardless of just how gentle the fold of his fingers around her actually was.

His grandmother moaned lightly and thrust into his hand, her shaft soft and waiting for his attention - any attention, in fact. It had not been used as much as, perhaps, she would have liked in recent years, her work getting to her, keeping her far from the realm of self-pleasure. She murmured lightly as he worked her over, feeling how her soft flesh very slowly hardened beneath his attention, yet it was slower to rise than he may have liked, leading his attention to drift, to wander, all the way back up to her breasts.

Squeezing her tits in both hands, he smiled as he pressed them together into a cleavage, manipulating her body to his will. Even as old as she was, she was still fine, beautiful woman, the sort of woman who should have brought so many men to their knees during her lifetime. Yet all that had been marred and taken from her when life had been turned upside down and it felt quite as if there was very little she could do to change anything about that, even if life was supposed to have been in her hands and her hands alone.