Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn... There was something to be said for a couple that simply could not keep their paws off one another and, truly, it was something that Fyr wanted for her own too. Maybe she could. Maybe she could hope. Maybe Kao coming back home with her would change everything and things could go back to the way that they used to be, all nice and happy and, most likely, with her living in sweet ignorant bliss while Ropes went out and fucked whoever he wanted to. Of course, she had to admit it after seeing just how eager he was to parade his many sexual partners before both Sasha and her, although he did it for a very different reason depending on which of them was playing second fiddle to his latest squeeze. Perhaps it was better that he had his many partners out in the open now, although a dragoness in her position had far too much going on in her broken mind to consider just how that affected the past of their marriage and how she, as an individual, felt about him.

The love was still there. The love like what Kao and Chem had. The only problem was that she wasn't all that convinced that it wasn't one-sided anymore.

One phone call, however, before they even set paw on the plane, remained to be made and it was the one that she put off and put off until Kao was about to ring himself to let the duo know that they'd shortly be on their way. Fyr stopped him just in time, terser and sharper than usual, retreating to the quiet of the guest room with the majority of her bag already packed with the new clothes that she'd bought there in the city. They looked like her but not her and she folded a flap of the bag over them as she sat down, playing the phone from one paw to the other as she drew things out and dawdled as long as possible.

Even the most difficult conversations, however, had to be had in the end. She dialled so slowly that she had to redial more than once, a fact that she did not mind at all. But the dragoness had to do what she needed to do and the only thing that would get the horrible, terrifying, stomach-churning task off her list was to get it over and done with. They were just her family, after all, regardless of anything else. And a quick phone call... Taking a deep breath, she set her shoulder blades back. She could do it. She could definitely do it.

Her fingers shook but she managed to dial the number and licked her lips, heart hammering furtively as the phone rang.

One ring...

Two rings...

Three rings...

Was he ever going to pick up?

Five rings...

"Hello?"

The words stuck in Fyr's throat as her mother answered Ropes' phone for him, the dragoness biting down the words that threatened to spill forth. Where was Ropes? What was he doing? Just where the hell was her husband?

"Hello? Is anyone there? I'm hanging up now!"

Say something!

"Hey..." She flinched, cringing even as she fought to keep the phone pressed up to the side of her face. "It's me."

"Oh."

Sasha hardly sounded interested at all, although Fyr thought she knew that tone, even down the phone line that must have been getting a little interference from bad weather - there was that storm rolling across, after all. But that tone...the one that meant that she was hiding something, trying to seem one way when she was another. Fyr had heard that, all those years back, when she'd been talking to her father - her husband, all that time ago. Oh, how the times had changed, but one did not change in the depths of themselves, Sasha still retaining what it was and meant to be her through everything.

Fyr pressed her lips together, the silence stretching out between them, although anything that could have possibly have been construed as awkward had well and truly already been done.

"Yes," she said, her voice rising more strongly. "I went to see Kao. You know, your son. Not that you've asked after him or asked after where I've been either."

Oh, she was proud of that one, but only for a moment. For a moment and that moment alone, saying those words made her feel strong and powerful and everything she had ever wanted to be. Of course, her mother was in the wrong - she had to be in the wrong. Even though it most certainly wasn't about playing any sort of blame game, it was good to know that she wasn't the one in the wrong, a most unhelpful mindset to have indeed.

"So sorry I didn't think to call you, sugar," Sasha drawled, her voice dripping with false sweetness that should have, surely, tipped Fyr off. "It's just that I was too busy fucking your husband to pick up the phone. Did you even leave?"

Fyr reeled and held the phone away from her face, staring at it for a moment while her demoness mother rambled on, cackling about one or the other of her fucks. Scott's name came up but the dragoness' ears were ringing too badly to pause and consider just what that meant, a curse rising to her lips.

"And then there was this horse - wow! Y'all wouldn't bee-lieve just how hard he fucked me! What a stud! Of course, Ropes was all, like, jealous afterwards and practically drove me into the headboard, even more of a stud, he is. By the way, we broke the bed. When are you buying us a new one? You better have it delivered for us tomorrow or else we'll just start fucking on yours! Or the table. No...wait... We broke the table too. You'll fix that. There's an awful lot of work back here for you to do, sugar, you better get that tail in gear and get to work!"

On and on she droned, Fyr's eyes half-lidded as she listened. Was there any point in interrupting? Sasha would just steamroll over her and she merely made the usual noises of politeness and rolled her eyes, not taking a single word seriously. Perhaps that was the biggest change in her derived from her break from that type of reality, in that she could separate herself from her mother's words. There wasn't any sense in taking the blame or worrying about what had happened while she was away - if Fyr was being exceptionally hard on herself, she could, possibly, say that she should not have left without leaving a message of some kind, but that in itself was a stretch - when she wasn't going to be the one doing the work.

But the ramble that was supposed to make her feel small and intimidate her was nothing she'd heard before, even if she quailed at the thought of the ranch work that would have to be done and re-done if what her mother said was true at all. Fuck their bed though! The bastards could work out how to fix that themselves or just replace it because she wouldn't be using her hard-earned cash on it, that was for sure. Oh, but her mother was boring and there was only so much that her daughter could listen to, tiring and deviating from a point that had, truly, not yet been touched on.

Better get it out and done then.

"Yeah, okay, all of that, mom, and Kao's coming home with me tomorrow, mom, so keep it in your pants, alright?" She finally interjected, her tone coming across as almost bored even as her heart yammered for a response. "He doesn't know about any of this and do you really want to be explaining to your son just what's going on? I'm sure he won't take it as well as me..."

The silence was rewarding at least, Fyr's heart thrumming with just the tiniest sense of victory.

"Kao..." Sasha mused. "Well, it has been a long time since I've seen him!"

"Yes, it will have been." Fyr sighed and rubbed her head. "Look... Keep things quiet. You know he'll go up in flames if he knows what's going on but I can't put him off this, following me back to the ranch, that is. He's too hard-headed to be put off when he thinks I need him. So, please would the two of you be on your best behaviour and not act like you're fucking like rabbits or something like that? It's not me that you have to worry about anymore..."

Sasha sighed heavily, dragging out the sound for so long that Fyr had to wonder, with a giddy little giggle, if the older dragoness was deflating. It would be amusing, she would have to admit...

"Fine. We'll see about that. Just get that tail home and then...we'll talk."

That was probably the best she could hope for and Fyr steeled herself, her back ramrod straight and tail stuck out behind her, laid flat across the bed. She wouldn't ask her to speak to Ropes: that might ruin anything. Now, all she could do was hope for the best, play her best happy families and see just what could be done about everything else.

No problem, right?

There was only one last thing before she hung up the phone without saying goodbye, words spare and her throat too tight for much more than raging emotion. Rising up from her gut, it threatened to overcome her as much as she forced it down, her vision blurring and wetness suddenly spilling, entirely unwanted, down her cheeks in twin trails.

"If you take my bed, mom, there'll be hell to pay."

*

There wasn't much more to be done before they left, except for a particularly delectable voyeur session where Fyr managed to hide behind the sofa while Kao was nailing Chemical on the coffee table. It was a shock that that little thing actually supported their weight but Fyr wasn't about to complain as she watched lewdly, a flung out leg with toes curling just the start of the raunchiness they had planned. Chemical howled on her back, legs wrapped around his waist, and Kao snarled like a demon himself as he hefted her up, buttocks off the table and tail dangling, as much as it thrashed in evidence of her pleasure.

Fyr could not tell just how many orgasms Chem had on his cock but she did bear witness to him as he slammed in one final time, the roar that ripped itself from his throat barely contained at all. They must have thought her an especially deep sleeper for they made no pretence at all anymore of keeping quiet for her sake, their lust carrying throughout the apartment once they thought that she was good and conked out for the night. Of course, Fyr only pretended to be asleep until they were going at it, only then slipping out under the cover of darkness, the hallway illuminated by some strange, blue strips that may have been reminiscent of Kao's scales. Then, the real fun began, the dragoness tucked away for her nightly viewing pleasure.

Boarding the plane, however, was more difficult than she could have imagined, the dragoness staring blankly at the stairs, feet locked in place. Just how could she go back, knowing what was waiting for her? But Kao was right there to support her for all the wrong reasons and in the worst way possible, his smile giving her confidence that she really would have rather not have had.

Maybe she should have just told him that Ropes cheated on her. That would have bought her some more time. But it was too late for that now.

"Time to go, sis."

And, so, they boarded the plane without further incident, the drake loading up a lot more luggage than his sister, who tucked hers in the overhead compartment without incident. She settled back and glanced to her side, the warmth and bulk of her brother close and very noticeable. It had been a while since it had just been the two of them in a crowd, the peace of it oddly quietening to a frazzled mind.

Maybe everything would be okay with Kao going back with her, not that she could fathom what could possibly change in her life. Things could be different, yes, but how different could they be? The seeds of darkness and debauchery had long ago been seeded in her family and bringing a demon into the mix had really only had the intended consequences. Some would have said that it was, in a way, forewarned and undoubtedly pre-written, as much as they strived for normal lives that anyone, simply anyone, would be happy with.

It was not to be, however, and Fyr did her best to relax, the dragons nattering blandly to one another as the plane took off, levelling out at the correct altitude. There was not much conversation to be had but they knew one another more than well enough to be comfortable with silence, Kao popping on a pair of headphones while she daydreamed about a holiday somewhere tropical - somewhere with a really nice beach. She could almost feel the white sand between her toes, turning her muzzle up to the sun as the waves crashed lightly and rhythmically where the ocean met the land, white foam frothing up as the water itself seemed to breathe.

In...and out. In...and out. It was hypnotic in the best sense of the word and, in the privacy of her own mind, she could imagine someone being there with her too - not Ropes but a stud dragon who was untainted by anything in the real world, just someone that she could relax with, get a massage off. Yes... That would be nice to feel a nice, strong drake's paws working over her shoulders and back, teasing sun cream under the strap of her bikini, perhaps not becoming for a dragoness of her age but, hey, she still had a rocking body, admit it. And what a dragon had they most certainly had to flaunt on holiday.

Fyr stiffened, breath quickening even in the realm of her fantasy as she stole a glance at her brother out of the corner of her eye. Her brother had, long ago, been the one who had rubbed sun cream into all the spots that she could not reach. She'd been so comfortable with him and...well... Could there really be any harm in a fantasy? Although she'd enjoyed watching and fantasising about him and Chem, it had always, very specifically and notably, been about him and Chemical, the two of them coming as an inseparable pair.

But the drake... She didn't want to think about it but her fantasy spiralled out of control, the stud in her fantasy turning into her brother with a wide grin and that cocky glint in his eye that told her that he was getting exactly what he wanted. And just what kind of dragoness would she be to refuse after he'd done so very much for her? She wanted to make him as happy as he'd made her and, as if in a dream, she allowed her fantasy image of Kao to gently guide her down onto her knees while the very real Kao bobbed his head to music right there beside her.

Although she'd seen his cock - oh, many times by this point - she could only imagine what it tasted like and she moaned in the depth of her fantasy as she took him deep into the back of her maw, holding her mouth open like a whore trying to show just how slutty she could be. He pushed over her tongue and, eagerly, she wrapped it around that hot length, sucking him into the back of her maw.

Oh, it was a fantasy that she very much should not have been having, her brother even pausing to ask if she was okay, lifting a headphone out and away from his ear, but she just couldn't stop now that she'd started! Moaning in her mind, for she could not speak her lust aloud, she sucked his shaft as the drake of her dreams fucked her muzzle, his paws strong and yet loving, the perfect blend of rough and compassion that she had craved all along. She would never be his lover, not in the way that Chemical, was but the drake was one who just wanted to make sure that she too got just what she needed. And what Fyr oh so very desperately needed was to be treated like a slut whose only purpose in life was to suck his dick.

It would be a simpler life too... Shivering in her seat, Fyr retreated into herself, imagining that tropical paradise and the wind stirring up the palm trees, everything perfect and serene, even if they were out in the open. But just who was going to stop them from enjoying one another in a fantasy world? Hah! Smirking to herself, Fyr imagined just how it would feel to tease her tongue down those little ridges in his shaft, down to the tip where the glands pulled back and swirl it around that lustful head. He wouldn't be able to resist her and it would be all the poor dragon could do not to grab her ear-frills and slam into her brutally, squeezing out every last drop of his pleasure while she moaned around him.

No, that wasn't quite it for the drake who huffed and growled and stroked her muzzle even as she suckled sweetly on his shaft, paws up and caressing those fat and heavy balls. He pulled back solely for the grand finale, all coming in just the nick of time - as was apt for fantasies where the one fantasising controlled every last aspect of the scenario - covering her muzzle in a thick dose of seed, seeming to go on and on as it trickled and splattered her muzzle. Fyr's jaws hung lewdly and widely open just so he could see the pool of seed collecting on his wanton slut sister's tongue, all for his pleasure. Always for his pleasure.

Her brother really was the best fuck!

"Fyr? Fyr, time to wake up."

"Wuh... What?"

Blinking, she lifted her head slowly, a yawn tugging her lips as wide as they had been in what, very clearly, had slipped into a dream. She blushed and tried to straighten her T-shirt, although the crumples and creases would not be smoothed out so easily. How had her fantasy teased so easily into a dream? Although it had been good to sleep and something about being next to Kao eased her mind enough that she didn't even have to fake a smile when he took her paw and tugged her up to her feet, leading her from the plane with a brotherly squeeze of his paw.

If he was there, things would be okay. She just had to keep the others in line and do what she could. Piece of cake, right? Fyr swallowed hard and gave him her best smile. He really was the best kind of brother and friend she could have ever hoped for.

Besides... She was nearly home.

12