Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 27

Story Info
Scott is taught the ropes by the demon in charge...
7.1k words
3.57
6.8k
4
2

Part 27 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Cuckolded by Her Mother

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Scott gulped, curled up on the bed with his cock hard and his eyes fixed on the cougar looming over him, stalking back and forth as if he was planning something particularly wicked for the little stoat. Not that Scott was all that much smaller than Ropes at all though, just that the very demeanour of the fully-fledged demon with his tentacles undulating and twisting sinuously and sensually around him held an air of command that a lesser being such as he could not possibly hope to come up against.

Not that he wanted to, anyway, smoothing his brown fur down as he rocked into the aching need of his shaft. Just how could they have unlocked so much desire inside him, drawn on something that he had not even known existed before? Scott didn't feel changed, not in the slightest, but he felt more as if he had finally come into himself, even if he was unsteady and on shaky ground when it came to feeling out just how he was going to 'be', who he was going to become, in every step forward he took from then on out.

And then there were the other changes to take into account. He shivered. That was strange, very new, very...different. Not something that he could ever have envisioned for himself, really, something entirely from another realm. Of course, that made sense in its own way, considering where Ropes was from, as the three of them had not been ignorant to talking in Fyr's absence, although her absence had still, somehow, been keenly felt by him. And the others too, although he doubted that they would ever vocalise something like that to her, yet he could still see it in how they carried themselves, how their behaviour changed. They may have thought him innocent but he was not dull to what was going on around him by a long shot.

Ropes smirked, tapping his claws rhythmically on the bedside table.

Rap...

Rap...

Rap-rap-tap!

"Are you listening to me, Scott?"

The stoat inhaled slowly and deeply, unable to hide just how his lips turned up at the corners from the simple nuance of hearing the studly cougar say his name. Of course, he would never have said that he was in love with Ropes, or even Sasha or Fyr, but there was something there that kept him in close too, wanting to be near and, ultimately, wanting to serve. And he was listening, he was always listening - just sometimes the cougar gave him little to listen to and so very much to look at instead. Like the hard, bobbing shaft before his muzzle, teasing and weaving back and forth as if he was trying to draw the stoat in naturally to his cock. That wasn't so far out of the range of possibility, after all, considering just how much the stoat had been inclined to suckle his cock wantonly into the back of his mouth of late.

Scott shuddered, tail tucking down to his rump as his shaft pulsed and drooled another thick drop of pre-cum, right there along with something wet between his thighs. He would never have imagined himself with a guy, least of all a demon but, oh... He could not deny just how much he wanted that cock - wanted everything sexual that the strangely kinky family had to offer, in fact. They had not taken anything from him - no, not in the slightest - but had given him so much, even if he'd had to change the direction of his passion when Sasha had, well...

He gulped and licked his lips, closing his eyes to allow the memory of the dragoness in, her blue scales filling his vision, breasts and pussy and all-consuming lust. He'd known for a while, a good while, it seemed, that she was a demoness, although he had never expected to truly come face to face with one, being that it wasn't exactly something that they liked to advertise about themselves, which was, in all fairness, understandable. He'd spoken to Fyr about that side of demonic nature, how they were ostracised and beaten down, unable to truly fight back without being marred and marked as the obscene beings that so many in the world saw them as, afraid of their power. There was very little, truly, that could rein in a demon and they did far better to themselves and others to fly under the radar at all times, keeping a low profile.

"I think you want something."

Scott shook his head, but it was something he did out of habit rather than any real sense of wanting to be away from Ropes or to not have what was going to happen...happen. It was hard to think straight, to even get the words in his head out in some semblance of the right order, but it was right to be there before Ropes as the cougar kneeled on the edge of the bed, thighs thick with muscle.

Without thinking, the stoat licked his lips, parting them for the head of that uncut cock as it pushed into his lips, spreading them apart. And he needed that, needed it more than he cared to admit out loud, moaning around the thickness of Ropes' shaft as it drove smoothly up into the back of his throat, the cougar knowing the ins and outs of Scott's body even better than the stoat knew for himself anymore.

"There's a good one," he crooned, patting Scott's head condescendingly and seeming to delight in every last little bit of freely given submission the stoat offered. "You knew you wanted this... Get you eating out my wife's cunt tonight too while I fuck this tight little hole of yours."

It was all a taunt and a tease that Scott leaned into wantonly, knowing that there was more to come and, well, Ropes had been the one to change his body too to his liking. Of course, the stoat was not a demon or anything of that nature (Ropes most certainly would not have wanted to gift such a thing unto him, regardless of their familial type of relationship) but he was not as he was and that showed evidently in the slit between his legs that had not been there before.

Scott, after all, could not say that he was entirely male anymore, even though he still had his masculine orbs, balls hanging softly with a gentle weight to them that didn't seem to matter all that much in light of his submission. Ropes grabbed the scruff of his neck, shoving him onto all fours with his cock still driven up into the back of Scott's muzzle, fucking his hole as if it was as good as the pussy that Ropes had given him. The stoat had never before, not even in his wildest, craziest dreams, imagined that he would ever have both male and female parts down there but he had settled into the nuances of having a pussy, a feminine slit and soft, teasing folds, well enough, even though it had been rather a big change. It would have been for anyone.

The cougar, however, had sought to make him into something more pleasing, if Sasha's 'boy toy' was going to stick around longer, for he was mostly there just for her and there was little that Scott could imagine enjoying more than fucking her, slamming into her pussy over and over as she drove him to ever-greater heights of need and lust. The dragoness with her glowing, eerily sweet, eyes was as dominant and lustful, purely insatiable, as he could have ever wanted a partner to be and there was something in her too that made his cock harden over and over again, one orgasm never enough for her. No, she was a demoness who needed to be filled over and over again, hungry for what she needed and willing to use any force necessary in order to take it too.

That didn't mean, however, that he didn't like at least some part of his new form, although Scott may have had a little something more to say about breasts if Ropes had gone in that direction. But the stoat didn't need to have those on his chest to please the cougar who was more interested in what pleasure Scott's body could bring his cock rather than how he actually looked. No, pleasure was the name of the game and the cougar growled lustfully as he leaned over the stoat, digging two fingers crudely up into Scott's pussy as he moaned around the thick shaft stretching his lips wide.

It was intoxicating...sucking a cock like that. And Ropes too made him want to 'go' over and over again, although his orgasm was less important to the cougar than it was to the dragoness. No, all he was concerned about was getting his rocks off, the stoat a nice little toy to be passed between them or even a warm-up before getting Sasha pounded nice and hard. Only a demon or demoness would be able to take his full, raw power in the way that he truly wanted to show it off and, in that way alone, Scott would never quite be able to live up to expectations.

But that didn't matter to Scott, as long as he had a share of the pleasure too and that pleasure was often more than even he could take, moaning and drooling cum thickly from the corners of his lips. Hissing through his teeth, the cougar snaked a tentacle around to replace his fingers, driving first one and then a second into the stoat, spreading open both of his holes so that he was, quite literally, stuffed. It felt right to have a tentacle stretching him too, the stoat whimpering as his mouth was fucked, barely even needing to move his head as Ropes slammed in over and over again, uncaring for Scott's comfort even as the stoat lusted for more, always more.

Yet there was always more to cum and the tentacles pressed against one another through the barrier separating the passages of his tail hole and cunny, teasing and stimulating in such a way that feminine climax ripped through him without any sense of warning. One moment he was simply sucking cock, lips pulling sweetly at the uncut shaft, and the next he was trying to moan, humping and grinding back onto the tentacles as they controlled and pleasured him in the very best way possible. He lost all sense of where he was, his field of vision narrowing to the smooth, brown fur of the cougar's stomach and what he could see of the shaft he was intent on filling his muzzle with. What male, least of all Scott, could have remained in control when everything felt so very good?

The cougar was hardly going to be slow to follow, teasing out a masculine orgasm for himself rather than a feminine one, for that simply wasn't going to be possible for him. And the cougar was all stud and muscle, fur fluffed up as if he was trying to make himself look even larger and more intimidating than he was in the heat of the moment, fangs showing and eyes wild with lust. And as cum poured into his mouth, the stoat gulping every drop down with the sort of lust that only came from one's mind being well and truly broken in the very best of ways.

Scott wouldn't have changed his position for the world, no, and most certainly not as semen drooled thickly down his throat, the stoat pursing his lips tightly around the length even as he, very slowly, came down from his first high of the day himself. He didn't want to let a drop escape, show Ropes that he was as good as Sasha, even if he couldn't go for as long as her and do as much as her, couldn't take the rampant strokes that Ropes really needed to deliver in order to satisfy himself... And yet the stoat could still be pleasing even as the thick length of cougar-meat slopped wetly from his mouth, still glistening with an erotic mixture of saliva and creamy seed.

Again and again, Scott was taken, his tail hole abused along with his pussy, Ropes stuffing any holes that were not currently filled with his rampant cock with his tentacles instead, mocking and jeering at the stoat, saying that he needed to be stretched out, that he was too tight. And, truth be told, the stoat wanted to be looser for the cougar, if only so that he could pound him all the harder, take his pleasure from him and sate his lust in any way that truly pleased him above all else. That was all that had to be done, nothing more and most certainly nothing less either.

And, when he finally slipped into a fitful sleep on what had been Fyr's bed while the demons fucked next door, he found himself only wishing for the break of morn so that he could do it all over again.

*

Yet things were set to change and the stoat could not have known that as he busied himself about the house, glancing out the window from time to time as if that would make Fyr appear, all of a sudden, as if she had never truly been gone. It was a false hope and one that came with a throb of pain under his tail, the lingering soreness both delectable in its persistence and annoying. After how much Ropes had taken him up there, even after fucking his pussy, he doubted that he would be sitting down comfortably again for days. But that was just another softly pleasant memory of what had been, something to carry him through and bring a smile to his lips when he wasn't even thinking about it either.

He almost didn't notice Ropes appear, so focused was he on watching Sasha out of the window, the dragoness pretending to garden - but no one gardened quite like that, butt naked with her tail raised up lewdly over her back to draw in an unsuspecting target. He was almost thinking about leaving his chores for a little while and joining her out there when a tentacle snaked around his neck, brushing his cheek with such tenderness that he could very well have mistaken it as the touch from a lover.

Smirking, Ropes cocked an eyebrow at him, tentacles fluttering as if he could not contain a deeper kind of excitement within.

"Come on."

The stoat tilted his head to the side, wrist-deep in soapy water and dishes.

"What? What's going on?"

Not that it really mattered, after all, for there was always something else out there that he would consider better than doing the dishes, as helpful as he liked to be around the house. There didn't seem to be much left out on the ranch and the building work to be done without Fyr to direct him, for she had been the commanding paw in charge there, drawing yet another twinge of longing to his heart.

She'd be back soon, wouldn't she? If only he could see her red muzzle again, just how she blushed when she thought no one was looking. It wasn't like the red heat simmering beneath her scales in the bedroom, although she had not been in the bedroom very much with him since he had, well...done things with Sasha. He sighed. He didn't blame her, couldn't blame her, as Ropes tossed him a towel and bobbed his tentacles like the nod of a chin.

"Hurry up." The cougar grinned. "Got some errands to run."

Scott grimaced. That didn't sound very entertaining but, while they were quite happy to help him out on the money side to allow him to be around more, he was just as keen to work to earn his keep, as grateful as he was for the assistance. It was, in a way, like he had become part of the family too.

And he liked that. He liked it even as Ropes pounded his new pussy, the slit between his legs hungrily for that uncut cock. It was even better though when he had his nose shoved into Sasha's pussy at the same time as Ropes pounded him, although the cougar did seem to prefer his pussy to his tail hole, strangely enough. Mabe a bi-sexual preference only went so far? It wasn't his place to ask and it wasn't as if that was something that mattered anyway.

The stoat could not help but sigh, however, as Ropes got him into Fyr's truck, a little pang of longing going through his heart. It was hard to think that it was wrong in the slightest for him to want Fyr back - hell, did their situation even mean that he could get just a little time with her? She'd like that, wouldn't she? He knew he would, the feel of her lips around his cock simply divine... But he knew too that the situation wasn't perfect for her and wore away at her heart in a way that he hoped would be eased when she was back with his family. Could even he make things just a little easier for her with his presence, softening the edges of wicked family life that had changed so much in such a comparatively short span of time?

Only Fyr's return would tell but there was little he could do about that when he was out on the road with Ropes, the cougar wearing a pair of sunglasses that hid his demonic eyes from view (a handy little thing to do when out and about to avoid unwanted attention). His tentacles, however, were still on show for the moment, waving and undulating gently on either side of his head without obscuring his vision, drawing a few looks from the rare other vehicle passing on the other side of the road.

The meadowland, great for grazing cattle, as Fyr had told him, swept by, interspersed with crops that would soon come ripe for harvest, the year moving on by as everything changed with the coming of each and every season. It was a different world, by far, to the commercial and concrete jungles that he had frequented in his time away from his family but the sort of scene that would forever be imprinted into his memory as a glowing reminder of the life he had had when he'd been younger. It wasn't a bad memory, not the slightest, but a different kind of one in its own way.

"Fyr's coming back today."

Scott started, eyes wide, but the cougar sat there impassively, the window of the truck down and his arm resting on the edge of it, fingers drumming a tune that only his ears could hear, at least at that moment in time.

"What? Then why are we out here?"

Ropes laughed, a tentacle swivelling around to bob in front of Scott's nose as if that too was taking a moment in which to laugh at him. Frowning, Scott batted it away and turned his gaze on Ropes, shoulder blades pushing back. It would have been a more steadying motion, however, if his pussy had not been drooling the cougar's cum from the first round of that morning. But no matter: he could still make his point.

"What? What's funny?" He said, putting just a little bit of a growl into his voice, over thinking what he was saying even while he got the general gist across. "Shouldn't we be back there waiting for her?"

Ropes clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth and shook his head, although his expression was even more unreadable than it was most of the time.

"Are y'all just going to sit there?" He grumbled, slipping back into his old dialect as his frustration mounted. "Turn around! We've got to get the place ready for her - oh, hell, I'm in her room, I've got to move everything out..."

At another time and in another place, Scott may have found it strange that Fyr was sleeping in a room separate to her husband but, to be fair, that was probably the least strange thing about the whole twisted dynamic of the relationship. But the truck was slowing down with a rattle and a growl that was not due to its aging mechanisms (Fyr did her best, truly, to keep it in good nick but that was another matter entirely when she was not around) and Scott craned his head around, seeing nothing but forest around, the trees bordering some rich land owner's cropland - something that those with a little more coin in their pocket liked to look at but not actually play a paw in managing.

"Why are you stopping?"

There was nothing more frustrating than Ropes when he wouldn't answer, although neither was there anything that would convince him to do something, as was the nature of a cat. He was obstinate at best and the subject of much stronger language at worst, even though Fyr was one of the few who could drag him back into line when the time was right. Scott, however, was yet to learn that skill for himself, if at all.

As the stoat stewed, the truck rattled into a bit of hard standing set aside at the edge of the road with nothing but trees to overlook them, the pine needles seeming to rustle lightly with a breeze that they could not feel from quite where they were within the bounds of the truck. The feline yawned lethargically and only then cast Scott a look over his glasses, using a tentacle to push them ever so slightly down his nose. But the look of complete and utter self-righteous fury on Scott's face had him rumbling with barely hidden mirth, threatening to bubble up and spill over at a moment's notice.

12