Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pit stop," Ropes laughed, turning off the engine. "Jeez, what's got your tail in a twist? Get out."

Scott swallowed, heart pounding and blood roaring in his ears. Just how did something like that affect him each and every time, that little look? It shouldn't have been so hot to be ordered about but Scott could not have said that he was honestly anything other than naturally submissive, liking to be told what to do even as he tried to please. Maybe that was why he was so good at working for Fyr, although the dragoness hardly had a dominant bone in her body - at least as far as he'd seen.

The dragoness slipped from his mind, however, as a tentacle snaked around his neck and drew him off and away from the road, deeper into the trees. He tried to protest the divergence, muttering and mumbling something about Fyr, but the words all too soon slipped from his muzzle, submissiveness tingling at the farthest reaches that even he was afraid to delve into on his own. Ah, that side of him was something that he could not call on except with Ropes and Sasha and a part of him too wanted to see just how Fyr could take his submissive nature as the brown, dead pine needles shifted underfoot.

Only when they were far away from the road did Ropes drag the stoat to a stop, sunglasses propped up on the top of his head and white eyes glowing with need. And Scott had been around him for long enough to know just what that look meant too, knees shaking and threatening to buckle even then, head swimming and the forest spin, spin, spinning...

Why did he make it so easy to submit to him?

Ropes unzipping his jeans was nothing new but Scott tried not to think too much as he fumbled and unbuckled the cougar's belt for him. He just needed the feline that much, lust raging up and raising its sweet head within the depths of his soul, that he would do anything and everything to get that cock inside him again, even though he would have, if given the choice, still have preferred Sasha. Maybe it was the fact that he knew every bit of subservience to Ropes took him one step closer to Sasha or maybe it was that he wanted more and more to sate his own lust, to be taken and fucked over and over again.

Maybe it simply did not bear thinking about as the wind picked up and he took the cougar's cock wantonly into his mouth, letting the feline guide him as he fucked his mouth eagerly, hips working and pumping to fill the back of his throat. It was an easy fit and he suckled on that shaft as if it was the finest, sweetest treat in the whole world, even creeping his paws up shyly to grope and massage the cougar's balls. Ropes didn't always let him play with those but they were something, most certainly, that the stoat had found himself excessively taken with over time, never having handled the nuts of another male ever before in his life. It made sense, in its own, twisted way, that he wanted to explore that side too.

But the beauty of their relationship was that they didn't have to explain anything and he could take that uncut length into his mouth over and over again without even having to think. It was hard even to care that moisture was soaking through the knees of his jeans as he knelt there, a helpless submissive wrapped up in the coils of a demon, although Ropes, for once, did not prod and poke him into a particular position with his tentacles, simply enjoying each and every thrust into the needy slut's muzzle with a throaty growl.

It was good too for him to have a hungry muzzle to take his cock whenever he wanted, able to sate himself without even Fyr being there, as Sasha did so very much enjoy her little flings too. One demon would not hold the command or rights to another (or else that kind of relationship arced off into much darker territory, as was the way of it) but her exploring her newfound lust and sexuality left him, just occasionally, on his own with nothing but his own paw and tentacles for company. And just what kind of demon would deal with that kind of need alone when they could so easily seduce another and release pheromones just to make them a little more compliant to their wills and desires?

Only, that was a little more difficult to do on a ranch outside town where he had to hop in a truck (at least most of the time) to find anyone who didn't actually live there. And that was just where Scott and his sweetly made hermaphrodite body came into play. Much better to have someone there when he was being as lazy as a, well, cat and not bothered to go out, even if he didn't mind doing most of the work himself in sex - it only allowed him to fuck all the harder and take what he needed more so with a partner, after all.

Scott knew he was being used - it would have been impossible to miss. He could not find it in himself to care, however, knowing that things were taken care of, his family and his life. Hell, even his lust and passions were well looked after and it was hard to say that he wanted for anything at all living out there on the ranch with the kinky demons, imagining even then that Sasha was behind him, perhaps filling his tail hole with a strap-on cock, just like she'd done once already before. Oh, that had been a teasingly tantalising experience indeed, new (like so many other things) to him too, but being pounded like that to a hasty flourish of a climax that had him spurting all over the kitchen floor as they passed him between them was something special indeed.

He didn't know what to do with so much attention lavished upon him and he did all he could to repay it in kind, rumbling a throaty groan around Ropes' cock as the vibrations travelled up the length of Ropes' cock, although it was not quite as erotic as a cougar's purr. It wasn't Ropes' style by far though to suck off another male, although he would purr into Sasha's cunny when she wasn't being pounded by his shaft, enjoying the lust of her demon partner in the most carnal way possible.

"Good..." Ropes purred, tail lashing as he rocked his hips, arching his back as if he was trying to show off the musculature bulging through his T-shirt from all the physical work he'd been doing in Fyr's absence. "Such a good cock-sucker, but will you ever be better than Fyr?"

Scott growled and doubled his attentions, trying to bob his muzzle rapidly in time with the cougar's rampant thrusts, but a demon would always be impossible to keep up with, humping and grinding to a soundless beat. It was not that Ropes was erratic, just that he knew what he wanted and would change his thrusts as he went to claim it, pre-cum spurting thickly into the stoat's muzzle as he gulped it down as eagerly as if he was drinking down the cougar's cum itself. It would forever remain a terribly erotic drink to him, something that made him quiver and squirm in the very best of ways, an addiction at best with the tartly sweet taste of Sasha's climax lingering, if he was lucky, on the soft fur of his muzzle too.

The outpouring of cum down his throat came in a rush and, for once, the stoat was not expecting it, eyes wide and bulging as he struggled to gulp down everything he was given. The heavy balls swinging up to his chin drove him on and on, swallowing and swallowing what seemed like, in his own mind, an unstoppable stream. Of course, even a demon could not be that over productive (not without a little demonic assistance under the right circumstances) but it was so in Scott's head and little would have ever been able to convince the stoat otherwise in such a particular set of circumstances.

The cougar made a face as Scott leaned after his cock, withdrawn from his still begging lips before it had even softened. And it wouldn't soften either, not while the demon's lust was up for more, tentacles running over and over their little, kneeling quarry while he whimpered and tried to relieve at least a little of the tightness in his jeans, which had usually seemed so loose and giving before. It wasn't so easy to move in them, however, when his cock was hard and pressing up against the front, Sasha having set him up that very morning without underwear after she'd ridden his cock to break her 'fast' of no sex overnight. Who knew that was even a thing?

"Huh... Yeah, Fyr's definitely better. For now."

The stoat could not be dissuaded from his attentions even with a comment like that looming over his head, for he was not a fur who was really into the competitive spirit of anything. Groaning, he allowed Ropes' tentacles to lift him up and, with far greater deftness and dexterity than his own paws, strip him of both his buttoned shirt and jeans, naked but for his fur. The stoat didn't know whether his shirt was ripped or what and neither did he care as he was held up against a tree trunk by the cougar's tentacles, so thick that it was as if they too pumped up with blood when he was aroused, handled so easily that he may as well have been but a rag doll in the cougar's hold.

Rough bark ground up against the stoat's cheek as he groaned, eyes rolling back into his skull with both his pussy and tail hole on full display. Ropes didn't even need to hold up his tail as his paws openly roamed Scott's body, groping and squeezing and pinching wherever he pleased, although he had said before that a male didn't have as nice of a body as others to grope. No, Ropes very much preferred those of the female persuasion and that was just why his attention swiftly dropped to Scott's cunny, the lips flushed with blood and surrounded with the softest layer of fur imaginable.

Of course, the cougar was more concerned with what lay within and, pinning his target lustfully up to the tree, he growled and pumped his cock with both paws, not that he needed any further encouragement to get himself hard and ready. No, a true demon of lust and passion was always ready to go and he slammed into the stoat with a single thrust, driving deep as his balls slapped that needy pussy in a splatter of sexual arousal. Scott whimpered and tried to twist, but was simply unable to move a single inch as the cougar ground in, clenching his glutes as he drove deeper and harder, the tree shaking against their thrusts.

He could not thrust entirely as he wanted to, however, groaning deep in the back of his throat as he held himself back just that little bit - the little bit that was needed just to make sure that he did not completely break the stoat. That wouldn't be fun, after all, and just imagine what Sasha would say to him if he sent him back in pieces! A little roughed up and bloody was by the by when it came to their playthings but she'd want to at least still be able to get some use out of her boy toy when it came right down to it.

And, so, he had to hold back, at least a little, grunting thickly in the back of his throat as he tightened the grip of his tentacles, putting his power in there even as he held back his thrusts, every muscle in his body thrumming with energy. Scott felt it too, whining and groaning against the cougar as he squirmed the best he could, his shorter tail hike up like a true slut in heat. He could not have said exactly what he wanted in the heat of the moment, only that the pleasure was untold and, certainly, all he craved was more, always more.

That was something, however, that the stud cougar was only too

"You're better with a cunt," he hissed, hammering in with short, sharp strokes, barely pulling back before returning once more to bury the entire length of his cock back where it belonged. "Better...unnnf...fuck!"

But the cougar had no desire to hold himself back - males only did that to prove their virility to a partner or to tease them with their devout stamina and, well, he had nothing to prove when it came to Scott. A challenge was all well and good with Sasha but he'd much rather cum over and over again with a willing whore-hole wrapped around his cock. Why, even if Scott had been free, he would have only been grinding back on his cock as if he simply couldn't get enough of it!

Yes... The stoat had been the best change Sasha had asked him to make so far, the incantations and demonic sense of seduction coming back to him in an instant. And Scott had been so very easy to give a pussy too also, almost as if it was something that, perhaps, made the stoat more than what he was naturally - more himself than anything else. Although he would not have ever been classed as a feminine fur in any sense of the term, the stoat just wanted to be taken and pounded, to feel that hot length of cougar-meat sinking into him. It was a truly divine sensation, his plump folds pulling at it each and every time the cougar pulled out.

Snarling, Ropes let his legs dangling, allowing gravity to at least do some of the work for him as the heady scent of pine sap from a broken bough - had that been him? - flooded his nostrils, flaring in short, sharp inhalations to greedily suck in the scent. The wet, sloppy sound of their copulation seemed to fill the forest and, if he'd been more with himself, Scott would have worried that someone would hear and find them, perhaps even the landowner. Yet he was too far gone for something like that, squealing and moaning with wanton fervour for more, his orgasm building and building as even his cock pumped up hard and full, eager too to be released as he so desperately needed.

His orgasm was a by-product of greater pleasure, however, as it always was and as it always would remain. The cougar let loose a feral roar as he slammed into the stoat, each and every trust of his sending a tremor reverberating through the smaller fur's body as he was forced to take it, pussy clenching and gripping at his length as if he was trying to absolutely milk it for every last drop Ropes possibly could give. And the cougar had a lot to give still, yowling like a feral cougar himself as he clawed at the stoat, inadvertently leaving lines of blood (shallow grazes, yet still there) that would take a few days to darken with scabs before healing completely.

His own orgasm was swift to follow and Scott was barely aware of the forest around him as he whined and pleaded and begged incoherently for something that even he did not understand, his pussy rippling out a massage around that glorious length as he took it harder and deeper than ever before - or so it seemed. His own juices soaked that length even as his cock throbbed, wanting more but not quite able to get off in that manner too, aching for some kind of stimulation up under his tail that would push him over the edge in a touch of sweet bliss that could, if he was not aware of it, tip him over that edge too at absolutely any point.

But it was not for him to decide which hole Ropes chose to fuck, not even as he was lowered in a daze of orgasmic bliss back down to the ground, jeans crumpling up beneath the palm of his right paw. He was still hardly with himself when the cougar rolled him over onto his back, legs hitched up to expose that tight bud of his tail hole even as his cock throbbed and pulsed pre-cum, messily drooling it over his stomach as Ropes fed him every bit of lust that he needed to go over and over again. The cougar was still dripping from his second orgasm (at least of that particular fuck session out in the woods) when he drove into the stoat's tail hole, trusting only his feminine arousal and cum to lube him up ready. He wasn't so kind nor as forward thinking as to bring lubricant out on a drive to nowhere in particular, after all. Ropes smirked, whiskers quivering. No... Something like that was more Fyr's task than anything else and his beta dragoness wasn't there, so no one got it done.

Scott would just have to deal with it.

And he did, moaning and spurting a load of hot cum over his own stomach, sticky and thick in his own fur, as Ropes thrust into him, spreading open his tight hole even as a tentacle slammed up into his pussy too. But one tentacle would not be enough for such a needy cunt either and the stoat screamed out his pleasure as a second tentacle forced its way up into him, sending him into such throes of pleasure that he was barely aware of when the cougar climaxed for the third time, flooding his tail hole too with a hot, thick deliverance of semen.

Scott doubted that he would ever get the aroma of cougar-cum out of his fur, along with Sasha's arousal, her feminine juices potent to the extreme...but he couldn't bring himself to care. That was something that was for the sensible Scott to worry about at another time, but most certainly not when he had a dominant cougar to please.

Yet he could not help still but think of the dragoness who had to be home by that point, looking around the ranch and wondering what was there for her to do, although he had done what he could to keep it in good nick in her absence. Bleary-eyed and moaning, cum drooling from seemingly every one of his holes, Scott twisted and sprawled, yet the rest and respite would only be temporary with the harsh breaths of the cougar rasping in the air above him, the feline surely stalking him to see just how he would take him all over again.

He hoped Fyr would see the work he'd done, even while pleasing Sasha, spending so much of his time between her thighs while she made use of him, her biggest conquest yet simply because she had stolen him from Fyr, her own daughter. And maybe he was happy to be stolen for all the opportunities it had opened up for him, the shift in his life leaving him the happiest he had ever been - and yet he was still his own stoat at the end of the day who could make his own choices about things.

One of his choices, however, was to suck Ropes' cock whenever the opportunity presented itself and, sometimes, not even then. Smirking as Ropes moved over him, Scott grabbed for his shaft and dragged it to his mouth as the cougar grunted, a ripple of surprise running through him even down to the tip of his twitching tail, suckling it deep up into the back of his mouth with the hunger of a starving fur. And it felt so good there, sunk between his lips with the slightest musk from his own tail hole lingering on the fleshy shaft, uncut and pulsing with the raw need of a demon.

Scott moaned, the sound muffled as Ropes swore above him. He was right there where he needed to be.

He'd see Fyr when he got back.

12