Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fyr groaned, pressing her face into the pillow, and turned over again, tail hanging out over the edge of the bed. It was not as if that would cool her down enough, however, to relax in the slightest, scales itching as sweat tickled the space between each and every one. Ropes yowled and she knew that he was climaxing, right there in the throes of it, but she was not part of it, not part of the fun, even in watching.

She could have gone into the master bedroom, however, if she had been so inclined to sit and watch and hope that a hot length of cock-meat or perhaps even her mother's pussy had been pushed up to her lips, demanding attention. They liked to use her to clean themselves off between sessions, mocking and taunting her as she shivered and tried not to think about too much just how aroused she was, pressing her thighs together as the wetness secluded away there grew and grew.

That was fun. In its own way, of course, but fun all the same. And it was a soothing kind of thought too to think of sucking off her husband, just enough to tease her mind to the very edge of sleep where she was not as in tune with her surroundings as she was before. Such as it was that the exhausted dragoness didn't even realise that her bedroom door opened, swinging back into the frame, an intruder stalking through on light hind paws, the dragoness on the bed exposed and vulnerable. Like everything else, there was nothing she could have done to escape but there would have been a very big question in her mind all the while as to whether or not she actually wanted to escape when her body so clearly wanted what this particular intruder had to offer her needy cunt.

His blue eyes locked onto her and, if she'd been awake at that very moment, she would have known that she had been very, very out of line to even consider giving her brother any sort of order earlier that day.

And yet Kao was not going to tackle her into the bed, fight and scrape and scrabble and claw while he knew that she couldn't do anything at all to fight him off. No... Sasha had taught him well and, as fun as Ropes, in particular, had thought that scenario would be when it had initially been proposed, he had declined. They could have forced him but that wasn't the name of the game that he wanted to play for himself, slipping the bed sheets off Fyr's half-naked body, revealing her long, shapely legs and the rise of her breasts through an old T-shirt of Ropes' that she was sleeping in. Before, such things would not have caught his eye in the slightest but, well, it was not as if she had made it subtle when she had watched him and Chem back in the apartment...

Smirking, Kao ran his paws up her inner thighs, admiring her tremble as she shifted her legs apart even in a sort of half-sleep, not fully conscious or aware of what she was doing. She was simply prey to what her body wanted and she could not have denied, even if she had been completely awake, that her panties were wet, the little, pink slip of cotton soaked through in a very obvious, dark patch. Yes, he had seen her and he had done his best to put on a show for her, not quite understanding his own actions back then, even if all had become clear in time, lusts rising as his inhibitions fell. Watching them like that... Well, his dear sister had made it quite clear that she very much wanted it too!

She made it too easy for his tongue to brush up against her panties, tasting his sister for the very first time, but even Fyr could not sleep through something like that, startling awake with a gasp and clawing for the fur that had found their way right up into her most intimate of regions.

"Ropes! What are you doing here?"

But Kao's low chuckle as he put more of his strength into holding her down, realisation dawning on her as she suddenly squirmed and fought and shoved, screeching at the top of her lungs as if she thought that that was going to bring anyone running. He could almost 'see' Sasha in the other room, her paw between her legs -- or maybe the cute stoat again -- moaning and relishing in her daughter's terror, just knowing what was going down.

"Get the hell away from me! I'm not Sasha, Kao!"

That was cute: she thought she was merely a case of mistaken identity but there was so very much more to it than that as he hissed into her pussy, holding her down but enjoying the little bit of struggle he allowed her, legs held mostly immobile by the sheer strength in his paws and arms.

"Not your husband tonight...sugar."

Oh, it was entirely of Sasha's doing, a line and a word stolen directly from her manner of speaking and vocabulary, but Fyr could not think like that when she could not even breathe, fighting and thrashing and trying to slam her paws into his head over and over again. A flash of his eyes in the dim light, however, and his teeth showing briefly was enough to make her hesitate and, well, what dragoness in her right might could have possibly have resisted the delight that a demon could bring? Of course, he had an inflated sense of self-importance in that particular matter but the moment of fluttering, breathy hesitation was all he needed to shove his tongue all the way up into her cunt, slurping and lapping as her cries became a moan.

"Nooo... No! Oh...."

Easy. Too easy. He almost would have liked a challenge.

"Ka..oh... Get off! You can't do this!"

Her protests, however, fell on deaf ear, or at least ears that were deaf to any sort of being told 'no'. Her pulse bounded as if she was at the end of a race but Fyr was not yet to know what pleasures he would take from her body, admiring the form that should truly have been 'his' all along. Growling into her pussy, Kao quelled a push and grab of his horns by swirling his tongue up around her clit, the shuddering groan that rose up tentatively from her chest sung to his freshly made demonic soul in a way that nothing else had before.

He knew then that he had to have her in any way possible. And he would too. As if the dragoness thought she still had any choice in the matter!

"Thought you could use some company, sis," he growled, eyes gleaming even in the low light of the moon illuminating the bedroom. "You seemed...wakeful."

He spat the last word as if he wanted to draw attention to it but it was hardly what Fyr was focusing on as she twisted and squirmed, heart pounding and his paw forcing her thighs down against the bed. She couldn't breathe, eyes wide and staring as his tongue pushed up into her pussy, easily tugging her panties to the side as if they mattered not one bit to him. She was his to do with as he pleased but he would coax her body along with him, twisting her mind as he had known all along would be feasible and all the more delicious for having her beneath him, her moans conflicting with what her heart wanted. Maybe it was just pleasure that her heart wanted or maybe it was Ropes but he could be so very much more for her than either of those things, commanding her life and lust and having her, well...that bit would come later.

For the time being, he had a dragoness to persuade over to the dark side, simply by doing what he did best, tongue curling up against her G-spot as if Kao had already known exactly where to find that. That, of course, was all of his own doing and not entirely by Sasha's direction, pride pushing him on to pleasure, however forced it was. Of course, he was in his own mind and not really in tune with the struggles of the dragoness beneath him as he pleasured her, intent only on drawing climax from her, regardless of whether it was something that her mind wanted or not. Her body wanted it: that much was clear. It was impossible for her to hide just how he made her body feel and Fyr moaned out her lust and pleasure as he swapped his tongue for his fingers, plunging two into her cunt.

Right then and there was the telling moment as she could have tried to pull away with just one paw holding her down -- and yet she did not. Sure, there was a bit of a flinch and a struggle but Sasha and Ropes had kept her denied for so long that Kao doubted that she'd even been masturbating either, needing what he had to offer so very badly that it sent an ache and a thrum through her very soul. That made it all the easier to take and tease her to orgasm, moment by moment, as he relished her submission to him, however conflicting it was.

But he was not privy for that and could only speak for how her body rocked and ground up at him, hips bumping into his nose as he growled and locked his lips lustfully around her clit, the lightness of her feminine musk overpowering his senses. Or, that was, he would have been overpowered if he had not been a demon, even if he was a demon who very much enjoyed feeding, taking sexual energy and pleasure from others over and over again. Really, he should have had Ropes do it to him long ago, although he wouldn't have wanted that cougar's cock anywhere near him back then either: not his thing. But that was just why it had come about at the right time, his mother showing him just how much better life and lust could be without inhibitions as he swirled his tongue around his sister's throbbing nub of a clit and drawing her to a sweetly screaming orgasm.

Her paws clutched at his head and his horns but she was no longer trying to shove him off as he moaned against her, growls mingling with her pleasure as he rode her out through it, sexual exhaustion thrumming through the dragoness' bones. He didn't have to be an expert on her, of course, to be able to sense how her body tried to slump back, to sink into the bed, but he did know his sister well enough from younger wrestling matches (ill-matched, truly) and fights to know when she was well and truly ready to give up the goods to him.

He shoved over her, dragging his tongue from her sex in a slurp of sexual juices, fingers slick and clinging to her body, a wet mark left on her T-shirt as he straddled her shoulders. Her head was down against the pillows but that was hardly going to hinder him as he presented his hard-on to her lips, a cocky smile quirking at his lips as he showed off for her again, this time certain that she would take what he had on offer, so very kindly, for her.

But Fyr turned her head away, chest heaving and eyes wide as she panted and tried to hold up her paws, stall him, but found his body blocking her way -- blocking her escape.

"No, Kao... I don't want..."

And yet she could not even finish the sentence as he braced himself against the wall and fed his cock between her lips, driving deep to seal her complaints away: back where they belonged.

"That's what she said you'd say."

Helpless beneath him, Fyr tried to shake her head but was held in place by his aching, drooling cock as he shoved every last inch into her muzzle, the tip popping into the back of her throat. That caught her attention, forced her to sit up and take note, hacking and striving not to cough as her eyes watered viciously and the moisture trickled down her cheeks, betraying the strain. Kao, however, cared not one bit about that as he hammered in, hardly giving her a moment in which to adjust to the size of his shaft and the fact that, well, he was her brother, which had to be a shock in the first place considering what they were doing together, before taking all that she should have offered to him in the first place.

It was his right, after all, to be on top of her in the household and if she didn't learn it then she never was going to know. The seeding of his cum ploughing thickly into the back of her throat the first time was not enough, orgasm quick even as his shaft remained hard, but the second time drew more of a shudder from her, eyes half-lidded as if she was just about beginning to submit to him. He wasn't sure though as she coughed and spluttered on his cum, jamming his cock viciously back up into her throat as he snarled above her and used the weight of his hips and thrusts to pin her down, cramming every last inch of his cock that he could into her 'hungry' maw. She must have been wanting it, after all, to not fight him off and she only sunk down limply when he finally pulled back and away, chuckling as his still-hard shaft bobbed and throbbed for more, always more.

"You're a good fuck, sis... Maybe next time you'll be more willing to do something a little more, hm? But mom says that you really need your beauty rest for me now soooo..."

He left the sentence hanging as he left with a sweep of his tail, all poised for dramatic effect; perhaps he had picked up a little too much from Sasha but it was no matter to him. What mattered was the moan that rose to his back as his sister's paw went between her legs, surely, and the smile on his mother's face as she perched gloriously on the edge of the bed in the master bedroom, a smirk on her face while she wore absolutely nothing else to cover her like-coloured blue scales.

"Very good, Kao," Sasha purred, cupping his cheek with her long, slender fingers that would have been better suited to a pianist. "You are turning out to be everything that I ever wanted you to be."

Kao was not one to be so controlled, however, even though Sasha clearly held the, ultimately, dominant paw, and he pulled his head away with a cocky laugh and half-shrug of his shoulders.

"Did you really think she'd be able to resist me?"

His chest puffed up proudly, showing off the muscle there, which only seemed to be held in greater bulk and definition since he had become a demon, although he was simply nicely formed and holding himself with greater confidence than ever before. Sasha did not imagine that any normal dragoness or furry would have been able to resist him, of course not, but she had thought that her daughter would have held out a little bit longer before allowing her brother between her legs. Kao wasn't interested in hearing that though, intent only on what he desired and how his loins ached, his cock still hard and wanton, drooling pre-cum as she chanced that just a bit of Fyr's saliva remained on his achingly hard, pulsing shaft.

She couldn't help herself. Although she was the one who took her rightful place on top in everything they did, sometimes a cock like that simply did not deserve to be resisted in the slightest. And that was why she folded to her knees, sliding her paw commandingly around his thigh to pull him in closer, his cock pressing up between her lips as if it belonged there, truly. Of course, he did not have the tentacles that Ropes did to plough into the slits in her belly but Ropes was off out with some floozy that he seemed intent on knocking up (there really was no telling just how many of his cubs were running around, although he had assured her that he had not imparted any demonic influence onto them in the breeding) and not there to please her. And a demoness such as herself never did not need to feed...

Kao hissed through his teeth, rocking his hips to grind his cock up into her mouth, hips finding a driving, demanding thrust and pace that claimed her muzzle just as she wanted, although Sasha had no need to be gentle with her son. She could suck him for as long as she liked and as hard as she liked without him getting tired or sore and he didn't care if she accidentally on purpose allowed her teeth to graze his cock. His skin was tougher than that, a subtle change in demonic form, and she wrapped her tongue around his cock as she challenged him, thrust for thrust, to keep pace and form with the bobbing of her lewdly eager muzzle, moaning around him all the while.

Kao didn't care who was sucking his cock either but he did care well enough that he could thrust and power into her muzzle without fear of breaking her, relishing just how he didn't have to hold back -- not like with Fyr. Sure, it was fun enough to take a muzzle that was ever so slightly unwilling (a delicious, demonic conundrum) but she couldn't suck him like his mother and the drake snarled, snapping his jaws as he tried to hunch over her head, powering in like a thing possessed. In fact, just like a true demon.

One orgasm with his mother, of course, was never enough and he howled out his pleasure while Fyr drifted into a fitful sleep, their passion hardly enough to turn such a tired, confused mind to worry and wakefulness once more. She needed her sleep and Kao filling their mother's mouth with cum wasn't going to keep her up, no matter how loud he was, moans fading to white noise for her as the demons' pleasure rolled on and on with only the moon and stars in the clear night sky outside to bear any semblance of witness to such a lewd event.

In the next room, the egg stirred, the hatchling moving against the inside, slowly but surely repositioning itself. But no one was paying attention to it as it twisted and turned back on itself, its little chest pumping and fluttering as if it was striving to breathe even trapped in the confines of a shell that stole away the very requirement for breath itself. It didn't have to worry about anything, not until it was hatched, but, even then, the hatchling itself did not know what sort of life awaited him or her.

Secluded away in the dark of the night, covered by the softest blanket of sheepskin that Fyr had been able to find for it -- supposedly specifically designed to cradle dragon eggs, she was told -- the hatchling seemed to sigh and rest once more, its tail pressed up against its legs, the cramped confines growing too small for what it needed for life. But its time would soon come and, until then, it could only draw the remainder of the nutrients that it needed from the egg, magic and demonic influence securing its fate and place in the mortal realm for the rest of its many, many years ahead.

Only good lay ahead for that little one, however, despite the trouble they would ultimately serve to cause...

12