Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 36

Story Info
Her brother claims her in the most erotic of ways...
7.1k words
2.8
9.6k
4
1

Part 36 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Cuckolded by Her Mother

Chapter Thirty-Six

A break had to come sooner or later, the meaning of that collar around Fyr's neck coming to light in the darkest of fashions. It had to be the way of it, of course, even as she kept herself busy and out of the house, going back and forth between looking after Fideal and getting on with the chores. Now that she had some standing in the household again, at least when it came to managing what was going on, it was easier to get things done and make sure that all ran in order. She added more geese to her flock, the pond that had been dug needing a bit of life to it, although it was still a little bare around the edges where she had not yet the chance to establish the reeds: that would come in spring. The cold air licked at her scales, heralding the encroach of winter, but it was not yet cold enough that the tough dragoness needed more than a light jacket on when she was hustling and bustling about, always with something to do.

It was the way of it but it was hard on her body and even Scott showed signs that the physical work and labour was getting to him. He was more of a technical sort, the type that could be set to doing the wiring or electronics side for hours on hours but struggled with the labour of a ranch. He was into construction and that was just what he'd spent so very much of his life tackling, especially when he'd moved back near his parents, something that came more easily to him than anything else. He was a stoat, however, and he could learn, applying himself to any and every task that chanced to come his way, even if it was not something that he was particularly good at.

All work and no play, on the other hand, led to a very dull life and it was Scott, in all actuality, that accidentally let on the idea he had to, well...

"It's so much more peaceful out here than in the cities," he commented at a surprisingly normal looking dinner table, the wooden rectangle more than long enough to seat all of them and more comfortably. "Y'all can't hear anything... No flashing lights, no loudness in the middle of the night, no cops. It's...real nice, y'know?"

He stuttered to a stop, stumbling over his own words as he flushed and looked down at his plate, the simple evening meal hitting the spot even though it had not taken Fyr all that long to prepare that night. She didn't have the energy to do much else, groaning as she leaned back in her chair with, at least, a full stomach and a happily gurgling baby dragon on her lap. Although Ropes was still busy devouring his second helping of dinner (he seemed to be in competition with Kao as to just how much they could eat), he had spent the whole day with his daughter, tossing her from one tentacle to the other as she squealed and clapped for more with childish glee that could not fail to soften even his demonic heart. And she was, in a way, just like her dad too.

Frowning, Fyr pointed her fork at Scott, forgetting her manners as the corners of her eyes ached from raw tiredness, the sense of which seared through her bones. She would not normally be so rude but all she could think about was her bed, replenishing the strength in her body for the light of another morning and another day, just to keep herself going on. Who knew that having a hatchling in the house while she was busy with everything else and satisfying a horde of demons too could be so exhausting? The only ones that did not seem physically tired were the demons themselves but they did have a side more stamina than the mere mortals too.

"You're not thinking of taking your tail back there now, are you?"

"What? No!" He hastened to cover his steps. "Oh, no, Fyr, ma'am, I just thought... We've all been working so hard here that a change... The city's big, it's different, change of scenery -- yes! I was thinking that the peace could help us have a change of scenery!"

He sat back, smiling as if pleased with what he had come out with, the moments before the fumbled clunk of his words coming together in the wrong order, time and place the calm before the storm. But it was only a storm that would cover his own head and mind, expression falling as his lower jaw fell slack and he slumped back into the straight, hard back of the smart dining chairs that Fyr had picked out to complete the communal room where the family would come together to eat as if he wished that he could disappear into them entirely.

"Oh... Oh hell..."

Not the best thing to say to a demon, Fyr rolling her eyes. It showed that she was that tired that even she would allow her polite and 'in control' facade to slip, the ache in her neck impossible to deny.

"Are you suggesting, sugar?" Sasha stepped in to help him out, pushing her plate to the side. "That we take a trip to the city?"

Scott blushed and fidgeted.

"Maybe. I don't really know what I was tryin' to say now..."

Chuckling, Sasha shook her head and stroked his cheek, leaning over the table to take his head in her paw.

"Poor little one... Got yourself all up in a fluster there now, haven't you?"

It was only a tease made in good nature and humour though that softened the edges of tension that could have otherwise have crackled through the dining room for hours.

"I think that's a fine idea," she added, eyes glittering as Fyr drew Fideal in a little closer to her chest. "We'll have to find a babysitter, of course, but this little darling won't cause anyone any trouble... Will you now, my lovely?"

Sasha cooed to Fideal who scrambled obligingly across the table to reach her mother, kicking Fyr in the stomach as she did so. The dragoness only grunted, however, for it was not the first kick she'd taken to her stomach on Fideal's behalf, rubbing the spot and considering just what, however accidentally, may have been proposed.

And yet outings like that were not her forte and she had barely parted her lips to reply before Kao steamrolled over her, raving about just how excited he was to be going back to the city and get something from that doughnut place and lots of other things too that, really, had never held any appeal for Fyr. She was not one for the city night or the city life and there was little that she could do to call halt to the tracks of plans that were made to include her, strangely so, even though she had not once voiced that she would like to be so included. They were going with her, whether she liked it or not, and Fideal chirped away as Sasha even mentioned an old friend of hers in the area that she thought might be able to look after Fideal while they were away. It was strange enough for them to be making plans but Fyr could only shake her head and try to take a deep breath, calm herself to interject and say just how tired she was, how much she wanted a break from things -- but then the deal was done.

Ropes grinned and high-fived Kao with a tentacle, the males, at least, looking forward to the outing, although they were the ones who were usually just a little bit more prone to a sort of cabin fever. Sasha was happier to stay home as long as she had a steady stream of attention heading her way, but getting out and about was always something that helped her keep things nice and varied too, things that could spark up her demonic side even more, fangs glistening wetly as she moaned out her enjoyment for yet another lover.

Fyr sighed. Like with so many other things, she was just a passive player in the landscape of her own life, a pawn to be moved about as they willed. And yet their excitement was contagious still, a little part of her fluttering up with excitement at the thought of being out with them, seeing things a little differently and, as it was, breaking from reality for just a little while. It even made her bones ache a little less to think about being somewhere else, away from the ranch, somewhere that could lift her spirits in another way for just a while.

Maybe it was not such a bad thing, after all -- despite the look on poor Scott's face!

*

A palate cleanser. That was what they needed. Or that was what Sasha had latched onto thinking and saying that they needed, throwing the household into a flurry of activity as they raced on towards the weekend. Sasha's friend had stayed for a day and all had seemed well on that front, the older, purple dragoness as entranced with Fideal as the demonic hatchling seemed to be with her. They got on like a house on fire, Fideal dangling from Lyra's horns, which curled back in dramatic arcs like those of a ram, as she tried to have a conversation, although it was more than difficult enough to have any sort of conversation when there was a hatchling around at the very best of times.

"Oh, yes, yes!" She said happily trying to keep one eye on Fideal and another on Sasha, who sat in her favourite armchair with a decidedly worried expression darkening her face for once. "We'll be just fine here, this little draggie won't trouble me one bit! Isn't she adorable?"

And she may have been adorable but only later would Lyra find out quite how much she had bitten off -- perhaps even more than she could chew -- but Sasha made sure to get them all out the door before anyone had a chance to change their minds. Maybe she'd known just how hard it was for Fyr to leave little Fideal behind but no one missed the wistful look she cast back either, the pull in her heart for her second daughter drawing taut like the cord of an instrument that she had not yet the true luxury of enjoying for herself.

Yet Fideal would manage for one night without them, even if they did come stumbling back in a hung over mess in the morning. At least, that was if Ropes took up Kao's challenge to drink the bar dry, wanting to see if it was possible to truly intoxicate a demon and, if so, just how much it would take. Truly it was more that their feeding on lust and love that rendered them stumbling and slurring but there was sure to be a great deal of that too on their night out if they had anything at all to say about it.

Even Scott was dragged along, tail tucked down quite firmly as he quailed in Kao's snazzy new car -- a SUV type that could hold all of them but still rang with a sense of poshness -- from the bright lights and sirens and everything else too that could render a fur just a little bit on the back foot. It was not his scene by far and Fyr pressed her lips tightly together, swallowing the lump in her throat as she squeezed his forearm and gave him the smallest of smiles, the first gesture of friendship that she had truly made since his betrayal. After all that had happened since, perhaps it had reached the point where even that paled into insignificance.

"It'll be alright," she said softly. "They can go off and do whatever it is that gets their rocks off. We can stick together. Who knows, maybe they have some nice beers on tap?"

Her positivity was well-received, although not quite what Kao, particularly, had in mind as he dragged her back across the back seat of the car, a rumbling chuckle on his lips. He'd allowed Sasha to drive as she dodged dangerously in and out of traffic, throwing caution to the wind with the sense of invincibility that only being a demon could possibly bring a harried soul.

"Whatever we want to do? Well, why don't I show you, sis..."

Grunting, Fyr shuddered and reeled back even as he pulled her in, her lips on his and dominated by her little brother. Her shoulders went rigid, mind trying to tear itself away from the situation, but she could no longer be an NPC in the scape of her own life, the world that she, at least, had some measure of control over, if she tried hard enough. She could keep things in line in the house and the ranch but that did not mean that her brother still did not make her knees quake for him, wanting to fold, wanting to submit. Cheeks red-hot, she gave out the tiniest of muffled moans into his muzzle as his tongue thrust crudely into the back of her mouth, twisting around hers and claiming every last inch that he felt he had at his disposal. After all, Fyr was well-enough there to be used and abused and he was going to take advantage of that even though they had not actually arrived at their destination as yet.

What remained of the car ride was a blur, Fyr groaning as Kao's paw slipped up under the shockingly short skirt that she'd been forced into, sheer panties not holding him back at all from thrusting two fingers into her pussy. And she could not even hate just how wet she was, even then, her cunny sloppy and needy with the sheer proximity of those around her who made her heart race so. They had to know what they did to her, Ropes leaning across to kiss and bite at Sasha's neck from the passenger seat, the dragoness shuddering with a heady sort of moan as his tentacles slid up under her tube-top to tease the slits in her belly. He didn't have to push into them just yet, of course, for he had to be wary of the others in the car who were not demons and would not, most likely, survive a crash if he teased his 'demon-wife' too much, but it was more than enough to get Sasha panting heavily and cursing under her breath, depicting all the many, many ways that she wanted to do the cougar right then and there.

Yet it was all for Scott to watch and enjoy, flushed and flustered as he pressed himself up against the window of the back seat, hips arched as if he was trying to get away from the brother and sister as Fyr was teased, Kao's ownership and dominance over her evident for anyone to see. And it was hot too just how the drake's lips and teeth slipped down her throat, grazing her scales to that elegant little moan, so much so, in fact, that he could not help but groan too as his cock throbbed up, thick and full and hard. It was impossible not to be turned on when they put on such a show, Fyr hissing through her teeth as she tried not to show how much she was enjoying herself -- oh, she was quite obvious about it. Kao knew it too as he cajoled her, preferring to persuade rather than go for brute force, yet Scott could not have possibly have imagined any sort of scenario where one would have wanted to deny Kao sex. Why, it was hard enough for him not to scramble over Fyr's lamp in a tangle of hasty limbs and beg the dragon right then and there to take him as he so very desperately needed to be taken! Yet it was Fyr's time to enjoy and he thought too that she deserved every last bit of it that she could get, submitting to the pleasures of her body over and over again.

"Come on, sis," Kao breathed, eyes alight with the very hint of a demonic glow, the narrow pupils deadly in appearance. "You know you want to... Think you can control when you get off? Well, think again!"

Clenching her jaw, she shook her head vigorously and whimpered, dimly aware of Ropes and Sasha laughing at her from the front seat, cheeks and neck hot, the sickening cling of embarrassment curling through her body as if it simply could not be contained. There was too much going on and her body was not her friend in the moment as she rocked and ground her hips up against her brother's paw, needing something from him even though she just wanted to be away from him, to be free and to...

What was she thinking? Had she even been following a train of thought to begin with? Her eyes hazed over as she twisted, his arm around her chest keeping her arms pinned to her sides, twisted awkwardly as she still refused to even think about removing her seatbelt. Safety first! Yet it was difficult to think that she was still being safe as she felt the weight of the leather collar around her neck even more heavily than before, panting heavily and moaning out her brother's name as he pounded her with just his fingers alone, the eroticism of the situation getting the better of her.

And it only took the tip of his finger brushing her clit almost tenderly to send up off into a pulsating high that had her screaming as if it was her first orgasm ever given by a real pro, wings trying to snap out into the luxury of a flare, muscles tense and yearning for release. But the release was not for them but her sexuality, orgasm ripping through her as if she was having her clothes -- no, what actually made up her being -- torn from her scales, yet the skirt was still on and the horribly slinky top that Kao had said their mom had bought from her. No, she couldn't think about anything else at all as her brother controlled her, laughing mockingly only until he chanced to sink his teeth into her neck again, biting and suckling until the edges of her scales had lifted in a raw, red hickey that was impossible to miss.

It was only natural that he would then force her muzzle down on his shaft, jeans tugged down low enough for him to free his cock an balls only: what more was needed? Fyr trembled, still reeling pleasantly from climax, and offered him no resistance at all, some part of her juddering up in anticipation of the taste of his shaft, that freshly showered dark spire calling her in as if she had always been meant to suck him off. Maybe it would not have happened at all if she had not shown such interest in him back when she'd snuck around watching him and Chemical fucking but she felt that she now had, at least, some kind of 'right' that cock and dove down with relish that could only come from a true wanton slut.

Maybe that's all she was. Maybe she was so much more than that. It would be difficult to tell either way -- not that anyone cared, of course, what she did or thought, as long as they got what they wanted out of things.

"Fuck, sis..."

Kao ground his hips up, ensuring that every last inch of his shaft was crammed into her, her mouth just another wet hole to be fucked as he pulled on the collar, tightening it another notch around her neck as she struggled and heaved for breath that he would not, yet, allow to come. It was all another play on dominance and expression of control as her vision grew fussy, greying out and trembling at the edges, her line of sight taken up by her brother, the car shifting and grumbling away around her. She could have been home or out on the street for all she cared about her surroundings at that point, however, sucking and pursing her lips around his thick girth as if her life depended on it.

"See, you just needed to remember where your place was, sis," he chuckled mockingly, patting her head as he leaned back, arms behind his head, the very picture of relaxation. "Getting me to do chores... Yeah, only if there's something in it for me. Don't forget to use your tongue now."

Gulping down his pre-cum, Fyr's eyes watered but there was no response that she could really give to that, her mouth full of her brother's dick, dripping wet with her saliva, which seemed to be over-productive at that time. It was one of the messiest blowjobs she'd given in a long time but the insistent tug and release on her collar hastened her on her way, wanting to get him off even as her pussy clenched down, wanting something, anything, back inside her, soaking all the way through her panties. Had she been so conditioned that she wanted him above all else now? Kao had, strangely enough, been the one who had given her the most attention of late but that really didn't make it 'right' in her mind to be so desperate for him at all times either!

No... No, the dragoness would not think of that. Better to sink down and down and down and moaned around his cock and suck him deep up into the back of her mouth, enjoy the moment as it came to her and no more than that. They all wanted her to be their slut, so why not relax into it and just enjoy what came to her too? Head foggy, Fyr luxuriously swirled her tongue around the head of his shaft, a crude comment flying over her head and yet having not a single bit of effect on her. No, no... Her world was taken up by her brother and that powerful cock, throbbing and pulsing between her lips as if he was already on the edge of climax, fingers grasping for her neck to guide her and control her, thrusting her head down on his shaft as if he was finally tired of being the one to do all the world.

12