Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she let him -- so easily too. It was easy to let him because that was just what the sick little corner of her sordid heart wanted, tail twisting back and forth as Scott caught it in his paws and quelled its twitching, rubbing it soothingly as just a little bit of the tension slipped from her body. It was not much but it was enough to clear her head just a little bit and she renewed her efforts on Kao's dick, slurping and suckling messily and lewdly as if she was trying to make as much noise as possible, showing him just how much she loved being his cock-sucking big sister.

She shuddered. Had she really thought that? Had that thought come into her head entirely of its own volition? Ah... No sense in worrying about that when everything felt so good, so damn good...

Meeting Scott's eyes over Fyr's back and head as she went to town, Kao huffed and bared his teeth in a feral grin, eyes as demonic and predatory as ever.

"She can suck your cock next, don't worry, stoat."

Swallowing hard, not even Scott could stop the smallest of smirks from pulling at his lips, although it was from eager anticipation rather than ill-intent towards Fyr. He would not have said it out loud to her, because he knew well-enough her feelings on the matter and, truly, was more than just a little bit scared of her, but she really was excellent at giving head. And she threw herself lustfully into the act, wrapping her tongue around Kao's length and ridges just as he'd asked her too -- no, demanded. There was no ask when she was on her knees and the collar reminded her of that, somehow pushing her deeper and deeper into the tangled life she now led, subspace tingling on the edges of her mind, wanting her there.

It was peaceful there, it seemed to say, as his cum exploded into her mouth and Kao yanked back just in time to paint her muzzle white, hot splashes of cum lewdly streaking her face. It was good in subspace, that place where everyone else was in control and would look after her, use her just as she needed to be used. They knew better than her just what she needed and that was good enough for her, something that could be passed around so that all could have a turn. She was right where she needed to be, where she wanted to be, with that warmth around her, so why on earth would she want to fight it for even a moment more?

Of course, the moment of peace would come and go, as was the way with the hot nature of a fiery dragon (they all had the inclination to be such inside them, she was no different) but the moment was quiet and she even willingly went to Scott to suck him off too, whining for something to fill her cunt. But then Sasha was yelling at her from the front seat, Fyr hearing everything as if she was behind a wall that cut her off from another kind of reality, telling her that they were almost there and would she hurry up and get her toy off already so that they could get on with things?

With a load of cum thick and heady in the back of her mouth, Fyr cast Scott a shyly embarrassed look as he wiped off her muzzle with a cloth found in the side-pocket of the door, although it did not take the lingering aroma of semen away from her. But that was fine too, as part of her liked it like that, even if it would take a long while yet for her to even consider admitting such a thing out loud. Not all secrets, however, had to be said openly for them to be true and present and, well, sometimes too for everyone to know about them anyway, making them less than secrets. She was used and her panties soaked and there was still a night out to be had at a club that pulsed and throbbed like an aching shaft but with disco lights and blaring music that seemed to sear right through to her very soul.

Not her scene. Not her scene at all. And most definitely not her scene when she had an empty stomach and a fruity cocktail plied on her immediately, a cute bartender cat placing a drink in her paw with a flirtatious wink, his whiskers quivering seductively.

"On the house, sweetie!"

And then he was gone as if he'd never been, leaving Fyr standing staring dumbly at her drink (pink? As if she'd chosen one that even looked like that for herself!) and her strange family laughing and jesting at her, even if it was all, for once, in the sense of good fun.

"Probably wants you to suck his dick too, sis," Kao growled, slinging an arm around her with a smirk, eyes glinting as he leaned in close to be heard. "Shall I set you up? Bet we could get at least a few dollars for whoring you out around here."

Trembling, Fyr shook her head but could not find the words to put to her denial. It was hard to do so, after all, when the thought of being further passed around like a slut on show made her pussy tighten in a way that it had never done before. Maybe she could be passed around, forced down on her knees in the back alley and her eyes covered, made to suck a stranger's cock. She could not help but be abruptly reminded of her last experience at a club -- goodness, was it really that long ago? -- when she had been made to fuck that black dragon, the one who'd rapidly regretted his decision when faced with the jealous Ropes. Ropes' jealousy had simmered down a little with the plethora of partners wanting him and his position at the top of the household, but she could only imagine just how his claws would come out all over again if he caught her fucking someone else.

Maybe he'd fuck her as 'punishment'. She'd like that. She'd like that very much, in fact, even if he did get a little bit rough with her, something that usually only the demons could withstand with their stronger, more powerful bodies. She didn't mind getting a little broken if it meant that he'd be the one fucking her again, maybe even stretching her tail hole like he had with Kao the other night... Oh, that had been a while back now. She swallowed hard and took a sip of her drink and then another, letting the fruity liquid pour coolly down her throat right where it needed to be.

Where did the days and weeks go? Things were changing so quickly... Maybe they were all right and even she needed a night off from time to time. It certainly seemed so as she concentrated on downing her drink, Kao and Sasha laughing and making out in a club where they most certainly would not be recognised as mother and son -- not dressed as they were in full seductive and handsome gear respectively.

The drink went straight to her head, Scott steadying her arm as two images of him danced before her, Fyr swaying and giggling like a much younger dragon tasting her first liquor.

"Youuu look funnyyy..." She slurred, eyes wide and imploring. "Aren't you gonnaaa...dance?"

Whether or not Scott actually wanted to dance seemed to be beside the point as she latched onto his arm with surprising force and strength, hauling him to the dance floor. What she proceeded to do there could hardly be considered dancing but she did her best as Scott too tried to keep up with her, a small smile widening and widening on his lips as he managed to throw himself into it too, taking what fun he could get where he thought, before, there had been none.

Flashes of the club flickered across her vision, the pulsating lights and many grinding bodies heaving together in sweat and lust. It was too easy to lose herself in the drive of it, the beat calling her on as she allowed both Kao and Scott to grind up against her at once, trapped in between them as if she was the 'girl' that everyone wanted, her desire red-hot and able to convert even the most steadfast of lads to her cause of raw need. Desire was the name of the game as one song blurred into the next, making it impossible to tell where one started and the other began.

Ropes kissed Sasha, holding her tight to him as his tentacles lewdly caressed her over her clothes, even slipping up beneath them as the crowd hollered and cheered, for once not worried at all for the fact that there was, very obviously, a demon in their midst. Sasha was more covert but not by far as she flaunted her torn and shredded wings, sashaying her hips and trading kisses like they were currency, although it was not long at all before she disappeared off with a pair of cheetah studs who could only be after one thing. Not to be outdone, although they had no running count or tally going at that time, Ropes followed her, although chose a skunk for himself, her simpering look and the way she hung off his arm simply irresistible to a demon who fed on such vibrant lust. She would do nicely.

Yet Fyr was passed between the two remaining, losing track of time and place as she spun and spun, paws groping and squeezing and teasing. One got up between her legs but she could not have even said which one of them -- or whether it was someone else in the club entirely -- it was as she panted and begged, aloud, for space and air, just a moment in which to catch her breath. With such a throng of bodies, however, pressing in on her from all sides, it seemed impossible that she would be able to get out by herself, crying out desperately as a paw closed around her wrist with a firm, dominating hold.

Only when Kao dragged her out the back entrance for a breath of fresh air could she breathe more easily again, coughing and heaving for breath that seemed to have been, at some point, stolen from her. Leaning against the wall of the alleyway, she turned her face up to the narrow rectangle of night sky so very high above, although the light pollution and clouds higher up again sealed off any view of the stars that may have been present.

"Thanks, Kao," she said, forcing the words out between needy gulps of not so clean air. "I really..."

And then she looked at him -- properly. That was perhaps her undoing as her heart turned over, her brother advancing on her, step by tantalising step, reminding her well and truly of Ropes stalking his prey, although his prey was often more willing than some liked to make out. No... There was nowhere for her to go, her brother between her and the opening of the alleyway, unless she wanted to try to make a break for it back through the club, heart in her mouth and pounding away all the while. The scene before her tipped sickeningly, turning him on his side, although he did not appear any less threatening as he let out a long, roiling hiss. Fyr groaned and rubbed her head, pressing her thighs together, even though it was not through any effort to seal him out, the hard bulge in his smart, dark blue jeans already showing through obviously. How many drinks had she had?

"You're mine, sis..."

And then he was on her, bearing her around with her face to the wall as he ripped open her top without a care -- not that it had really hidden all that much to begin with. Her breasts spilt out into the crisp night air and she cried out, although that was hardly something that Kao cared about. Just who was going to stop a demon, even a made one, from taking what he wanted? And Fyr only pushed back against him, so caught up in lust that her mind and emotions were completely separated from the will of her body, tail lifted to show off her soaked panties beneath that short-short skirt. It had clearly been chosen for one reason and one reason alone as she rocked back against him, the leather jacket loose and flapping against his sides as he yanked his jeans down, allowing them to slip from his hind paws as if he felt that he would no longer need them -- at least for a while.

"Such a slut, sis, and you don't even fucking know it," he rasped, eyes alight and fixed on her gyrating buttocks, unable to help herself even as he clipped something to her collar. "You fucking need this real bad, don't you? You don't even know what a subby little whore you are, just lusting after my cock? And you were even before I took you..."

The words washed over her as she groaned, trying to get her hips at just the right angle to get his hard rod of desire into her. And yet he still teased her, allowing her to just about get the tip into her cunt before pulling back again, the leash that he'd attached to her collar drawing taut -- as if he needed to highlight his control over her all the more! But this was something far more than a brother having a little kinky fun with his sister but a demon taking what was rightfully his, Fyr nothing more than his submissive slut of a sister to be used as and when he pleased.

And if he didn't want to use her? Well, she'd have to put up with that too. Or he'd pass her off to someone else to enjoy the sight of her being crammed full. That was always an option too. Yet every demon needed a pet and he was about to cement his claim over her right then and there.

He couldn't help himself, ramming in with a feral snarl, lips pulling dangerously back from his sharp teeth. His wings snapped out, trembling, and he loomed over her, tongue sweeping back along the side of his muzzle as he licked his lips, salivating over the dragoness who bucked and cried out beneath him, incoherently begging for more. And yet that more was something that Kao was more than simply willing to deliver unto her, yanking on the leash and hammering into her tight snatch over and over again. If she had not been ready for him, he made sure that she was, each driving thrust spreading her open repeatedly, muscles sore and abused even as they struggled to squeeze around him with each and every jab of that shaft.

Intoxicating... More so than any liquor that could slip down her throat. Fyr moaned, breasts pressed against the cold, concrete wall with the peeling paint, cheek smooshed up uncomfortably against it too, little bits of grit digging into her scales. Her high heels wobbled -- heaven knew just how she'd been able to walk in them so far! -- and she would have teetered off-balance if not for her brother holding her firm and fast, hefting her hips back to him, tail thrust up and out of the way for his fucking pleasure. He spread her buttocks apart, digging his fingers into her soft flesh, and murmured something about what a fine 'ass' she had; Fyr would never know what he said as her second orgasm of the night hit her.

And he encouraged it, hissing at her to scream for him, to moan for him, the dominant brother that she was so very willingly submitting to. For Fyr had not tried to get away from him once as he pounded her in the alleyway, intent on his pleasure even as he mocked and scorned her for doing as he willed, a powerful being in every single way. There was no denying the force and power in his muscular body, after all, as he fucked his babbling sister through climax, stars leaping and dancing as Fyr closed her eyes, pleasure rolling through her over and over again. The ridges on his shaft were just what did the trick for her and had her rocking back against him however weakly as energy drained from her body. But a fuck-toy didn't need to have energy to be good at what they did, a hole to be penetrated and cast aside when the dominator was done. Kao, on the other hand, was far from done with her.

Power radiated from him with each and every thrust, the sloppiness of her cunt growing more and more with every thrust as if he was already ejaculating, but she was just that wet, the little pre-cum nowhere near enough to make that much mess. It drooled thickly down her inner thighs and splattered on the floor with a sharp, wet sound that even she could not miss, head spinning and body already aching for another orgasm, tail curling back around him as if she thought that, somehow, she could now control her demonic power. Regardless of her tail, he thrust and pounded her as hard and as fast as he liked, the pressure on the leash at great risk of cutting off her air supply, even though he wasn't thinking about that. Guaranteed, it was not something he would think about as he fucked his pet for all he was worth, driving her into the wall as climax rose up inside him, as fierce and radiant as the dragons of olden times.

He did not hold back his roar either as he filled her, the sound of his pleasure echoing off the alleyway as he hauled her viciously back against him, Fyr choking and gagging, eyes near enough popping out of her skull, even as another orgasm exploding through her. It was impossible to know just what had set it off but floating on a rising and falling throb of ecstasy was hardly a bad place to be and it was all given to her by her...her what, exactly?

Master? Was that the right word? Did it need... A demonic master? That was maybe more accurate but Fyr could not spare a thought for what he was to her or what she was to him as he sawed through her, each and every scrape of his ridges bringing a fresh thrum of pleasure to a mind that was already broken by lust.

And, when he was done with her, at least for then, he allowed her to slip to the floor amongst the tattered remains of the pretty top she'd worn out, cut low across the breasts even though he preferred her, of course, to not be wearing anything at all. The sheer panties had been torn at some point during the process of him fucking her (clearly tugging them aside hadn't quite been enough) and hung around her thighs in similar shreds, although that was, by far, the least of Fyr's concerns at that moment as the leash, once more, drew firm, drawing her attention back to the only one that mattered.

"You're not done yet, sis."

Looking up, his cock filled her vision, not even soft and, like the good submissive pet she was, she parted her lips for it, eyes half-lidded with her own lust and pussy already aching for more.

She knew what she needed.

12