Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, haha, yeah..."

And it was Kao's egg in there! What was she supposed to say to that?

Oh, there was little she had to worry about, truly, not when the dragoness was solely wrapped up in giving her large stomach attention. Putting up with being touched by someone that she didn't think that she really knew all that well was a small price to pay when it came to keeping the secret. Of course, Kao would not have allowed her to spill the beans but there was a part of her that felt guilty for the whole thing, as if it was her fault even though it had all been well and truly out of her paws.

"You're so big already! Oh, Fyr - how far along are you? Kao didn't tell me, well, anything! You haven't called lately, I didn't even know you were coming back until yesterday! But it was a...hm...very nice surprise."

The lust in her voice could not be contained and even Fyr was invited to share in that, gulping hard and trying to turn away even as Kao sat her down in the living room.

"I know, sweetie, I missed you too."

Oh, always a drake for the ladies still.

The fact of the matter was that there hadn't been anything for Kao to tell her, especially about the early stages of Fyr's pregnancy, as her pregnancy was progressing far more swiftly than anyone had realised that it could. Scottie's had raced on too but it had been Fyr's that had paved the way in that regard, her body nothing more and nothing less than a breeding tool for her brother's use. That was perhaps one of the things that made it more awkward than ever to sit there so close to his girlfriend knowing that just before the plane trip she had had Kao's dick in her throat as she gave him a quick blowjob in the bathroom. That, clearly, had not been enough to sate his need but it was not as if Fyr expected him to be so easily placated, to be fair. He needed far more than a quickie to keep him happy and maybe that would at the very least make things easier for her for a little while.

"Oh, yes, it must be..." She looked down at her stomach, ignoring the real number in favour of the more realistic one. "Six months now? It won't be long, I'm sure. But things are more drawn out for us dragons. First, the egg, usually, and then waiting for it to hatch. Mom never knew whether to use my laying day or hatch day as my birthday but I ended up going with the hatch day!"

That was something that Chemical could relate to, being a dragoness too, and the two of them nattered in a friendly fashion about how conventions differed for dragons around the world, other species that also laid eggs having their own traditions too when it came to birthdays. Of course, she had only been pregnant for about three months and expected to lay the egg in the next one, her stomach rounding out to its fullest extent. Fyr shivered. She was larger than Sasha had been in the late stages of her pregnancy too, something that worried her. The egg was large and she still was unsure how large it would grow, her physician dubious about how easy it would be for her to lay.

She would cross that bridge when she came to it, however, worrying about it later. It was not something that would cause her any real problems, she was sure, though she could have done with just a little less talk about babies and dragonets from Chemical.

Still, Kao was oddly quiet and, well, it was not all that difficult to work out what he was thinking about. Fyr knew him too well, better than she should have known her very own brother, the tight lines of his body, how he angled himself only half discreetly, the bulge of his cock showing through. Of course, he no longer had to hide his arousal from Fyr but that did not mean that he wanted to out everything to his girlfriend as yet, for that was a plan yet to be put in motion.

Best give them some space.

Fyr faked a yawn that quickly turned into a real one.

"Well, I'm tired. I best turn in for now, though it was lovely catching up, Chem. Maybe we can go out tomorrow or something?"

That was not something she wanted to offer but it would at least give them something to do. Kao couldn't spend the whole time in bed with Chemical, really, even if he as an individual could have done so. It would have looked suspicious to not need food or anything anymore, even though that was true for him, and Fyr gave him a hard look as she made good her exit.

The dragoness, however, did not sleep, her paw resting on the belly that contained the egg that Chemical thought belonged to Ropes. Maybe she thought that the ultrasound had revealed an egg rather than a live little one to be born but hybrid breeding often had strange features about them. A dragon and a dragon, however, would only bring about a dragon.

In bed, Fyr listened intently, shivering but not from the cold. If the dragonet that was born was blue, she'd have trouble playing it off. Not something she wanted to think about right there and then.

Ah, there they go...

She'd deliberately left the door of the guest bedroom cracked to allow the sounds of their lust to creep in, overruling even the rumbling of her stomach. She'd only taken the time to grab a light meal at the coffee shop but there was something else that she lusted for, swallowing a groan so as not to reveal that she was listening. Kao, probably, knew that she was eavesdropping on them for he was not in the manner of being quiet in the slightest, intentionally moaning and grunting loudly enough for the sound of his lust to carry. The drake was hardly inclined to be quiet at the best of times and Fyr whimpered to herself, the tip of her tail creeping up between her legs as she lay there.

That had become one of her new favourite things to do, especially when her paws were engaged in other things. It meant that she could still get some extra drops of pleasure for herself when she was servicing the demons or namely Kao who took most of her attention up at any given time. Kao always wanted her on her knees around him, regardless of what she was doing, even if she could get up after she had serviced. And the mere act of taking his cock into her mouth and the back of her throat gave her such a rush of pleasure that she could not contain herself, rocking and moaning, lips parting even further to take all of his cock that she possibly could.

Her tail thrust deep, her pussy slick and waiting as a headboard smacked against the wall somewhere else in the house. She thought their bedroom was a couple of doors down from hers in the guest room and leaned with her ear pressed up against the wall to catch everything at she could. Not that she needed to, of course, with her mind filling in the dirty blanks for her, lips parted, her tongue hanging out slightly like a dog that simply could not control themselves.

Was that Chemical groaning? Oh, it had to be her to be making a noise like that. A deep moan that seemed to rise out of the core of her being, something that had to be let out. Fyr listened carefully, imagining how her brother was thrusting. Maybe the other dragoness was on her back, rocking her hips up to meet him, or maybe he had her pinned up over the headboard against the wall, her face pressed viciously up to it as he slammed into her pussy over and over again.

Or maybe her tail hole... Fyr moaned. Oh, her thoughts could not help but run rampant with so much going on so very close to her, tail thrusting and grinding, though she barely even acknowledged the moaning heat of her climax. It was there, of course, her juices slickening and slopping down her tail as it thrust and thrust, but she was keener to feel her brand warming, her brother somehow taking delight in knowing that she was there and listening even as he fucked his girlfriend.

She couldn't have said for how long the moans continued on but she listened to every last one of them, the tumbles and giggles, Chem trying so very desperately to be quiet when that was impossible around Kao. Maybe the drake had told her that she was a heavy sleeper or something - anything to continue the pretence that everything was normal, perfectly normal, and get all of them the hit of a high that they needed.

But there came something more when the moans quieted, obvious footsteps down the hallway coming for her. Her brother stood silhouetted in the doorway with his wings raised, though he did not need to intimidate her when she was already slipping from the warmth of her bed (albeit a bit wet after several orgasms), getting on her knees ready to serve the only dragon that mattered in her life. At least when the brand burned.

She could taste the dragoness' pussy on his cock but that was not going to stop her from sucking down his load, taking first one and then a second straight down her throat. Kao thrust and grunted, though he was quieter with her, having told Chemical that he was just going to get a drink of water, something that was a good enough lie to ensure that he had a few minutes alone with his sister.

"You're still mine," he hissed, eyes blazing. "But she's my girlfriend. You got it?"

There was a line there that was drawn and Fyr nodded, tipping her muzzle down submissively. It felt like the right thing to do. She'd known she would never be her brother's lover, not like Chemical, though that only made her wonder just what the dragoness was going to face in times to come.

That wasn't for her to know. Not yet.

Sleep came and, with it, blissful relief.

The morning and the next day was as normal as it could be, Chemical helping Fyr to go out, though the dragoness could have done with a bit less faff about things: she was hardly an invalid. Chemical wanted to do everything for her, taking charge and control as she usually did, though Fyr could not help but notice with a smirk that she walked with a bow-legged gait. That was something that she'd done a lot in the early days of being her brother's fuck-toy. She'd been fucked out of it, however, in time.

In public, Fyr was normal, perfectly so. It was a strange kind of break from the reality that she'd gotten used to, though not one that she enjoyed. The brand made her want to be more submissive to Kao, a tingling delight curling through the pit of her belly, but she could not - not if she was to keep up the illusion. When the lovebirds went to bed, she crept up to their room and peeked through the crack in the door, everything left just so she would always be able to spy on them.

Fyr thought Kao fucked the dragon harder when she was watching. Or that was what she liked to think.

Sometimes a look from Kao had her getting up, stretching, smiling, saying that she needed to go do a loop around the park in the evening to stretch her legs. Sitting too long was bad for the baby, she said, though she knew that was not the case. It was just Kao exerting his influence over her so that him and Chem could fuck in the living room, the kitchen, wherever they damn well pleased. Even Fyr thought, in the end, that it would be easier if Chemical was in on everything, for then everything would not have to be such a secret. But she would never be the one to instigate that, keeping that thought to herself.

Kao took advantage of every moment with Chemical, always mulling over his plans for her in the back of his mind. She would be the best of the best, though not quite like the others, oh no - no, he had something better for her, something subtler. She would be his, forever and always, and something told him that Chemical would not truly be opposed to that as he sunk into her tail hole, the kitchen counter bearing up against her stomach.

The dragoness grunted thickly in the back of her throat, rolling her hips back, wanting more, a paw between her thighs to furiously rub her clit, too many strong sensations coming to a head all at once that she had to overrule them somehow. It was better that way to be under him, to let him thrust like that, though she wanted to take the top position too. She just couldn't believe how rough he'd gotten with her - all in the best of ways, of course. For Chemical yearned for it, adoring every second of it, wanting him more and more as her jaws hung open and she groaned with raw need.

However, Chemical still had work to do, even though she'd taken a few days off to welcome Kao home first of all and take Fyr out for a little breather and some fun too. As soon as the dragoness was out the door on the morning of her first day back at work after her "holiday", Fyr was on her knees, the brand snapping her back into her role as her brother's dominance loomed over her. It was overbearing and it was absolute, allowing her no margin for error, his cock plunging into her maw as she hacked and gulped around him, the drake always sure to leave Chemical's essence on his shaft. He could shower afterwards.

"You've got an egg in you, but you still have your duties, sis. Or would "slut" be more appropriate?"

It was not a genuine question, just another nuance meant to humiliate her as she moaned around his cock, gulping down his load as a creamy drop drooled out from the corner of her lips. She couldn't contain it all when he pulled back just to tease and put her in her place, goading her and mocking her for not even being able to swallow a single load of his spunk.

Kao flipped through the channels on TV, smirking as his sister's backside rolled back to him. She could not be as rough as he liked, of course, but he could enjoy whatever shows or films he liked while Chem was out and he didn't have any work to do, his cock and needs taken care of. With his cock nicely seated in her cunt, he didn't have to do anything at all, a collar around Fyr's neck that had been packed in her suitcase and a leather leash connecting them, the loop wrapped tightly around his paw.

"Harder."

She had to obey, always obeying, yet it was Fyr who had to seal her moans away as she didn't want to disturb him. She wanted to stay under the volume of the TV so that Kao could get the most out of it that he wanted to. It was rude of her to be noisy, groaning softly, wiggling her hips, milking his cock with her pussy. That was something that her mother had shown her, how to flex and control the muscles in her pussy with a little more dexterity, though she was nowhere near as good at it as yet as Sasha was. Probably, she never would be.

Used and abused... Those were the words of the day as he fucked her, eventually tiring of the TV and bending her over into a doggy style position, ramming in hard and fast. Her cunt was not enough for him though as he swapped between the two of them, harder and faster, treating her as nothing more than a hole to be filled. She'd thought that she was getting worse treatment than Chemical but, truly, he was getting there with the dragoness too, his lover getting rampant, pounding strokes that could have broken her if not for him holding back that tiny little bit.

Kao, after all, did not want to truly hurt who he fucked. He was not that sort of demon and he was not that sort of dragon either, even if he could be.

"Such a breeding whore..." He hissed, taunting her. "I think you want another egg in you, don't you?"

Fyr groaned, on all fours with her tail obediently lifted, her anal ring pressing down around him, grabbing at his shaft tightly. Of course, that was her body at least in part trying to push out the invader but she wasn't actively striving to shove him away from her, though wanted to drag him deeper. Her backdoor passage pulsed around him but that was not under her control, her pussy wet and dripping with his cum and her juices.

"Ohhh..."

Yes...

She would not deny it.

She wanted him.

She was his.

"Fuck...me..."

It didn't matter that she had an egg in her, she was too caught up in breeding lust, the want for him, hormones going wild. She needed it, craved it, snarled for it, a feral bitch in heat on all fours. She cried out his name as she climaxed on his cock, his shaft plunging back into her pussy, juices splattering everywhere, his cock spurting, filling her, yet not softening. No, no... That would not come until he was good and done with her and not even the TV could hold his attention for a moment longer when he had a tight pussy to use, his need rising, all they wanted coming together in perfect symphony.

"Kaoooo!"

She didn't have to be quiet, not even as he yanked at her leash, tightening it, his cock thrusting, plunging, the dragon relishing in his power. Yes, let her cry out, let her scream, let her fucking howl for him. She was his, his bitch, and that was all that Fyr had to be to him for the rest of her life. Chemical was something else for him and he would adore her in a different way but a whore like Fyr, his sister, well: that was something that didn't simply come around every day.

Maybe later, he would take them both together, plans forming - he always thought better when he was fucking, strangely enough - and snarled out his orgasm, plunging his cock between her pussy and her arse, one orgasm spent before swapping. Her tail hole was left gaping between sessions, drooling his seed, and he imagined bending her back over herself when she was not pregnant, letting it drool down her body, her tongue snaking down to her own pussy and tail hole to clean herself out of his seed. He could put her through flexibility training.

Kao growled. He could put her through whatever the hell he wanted to.

The dragoness was privy to none of that, however, orgasm after orgasm slamming into her, need rising, never satisfied. She was only there for him, always for him, not even making noise anymore, too exhausted and needy to spend breath on that. No, she just had to be there, fulfil her role, even as her pregnant belly rocked and swayed sensually.

Whatever he would do to Chemical, Fyr would always be his submissive slut.

And part of her couldn't wait to have another egg in her womb from him all over again.

12