Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 44

Story Info
The twisted family continue to fuck as Chem explores...
7.1k words
4.1k
2
3

Part 44 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

* * * * *

With Chemical as a part of the family...things had to change. Of course, in a way, it was easier for Fyr when she didn't have to run around trying to hide things from her, but even Sasha had been on her best behaviour since Kao had turned Chemical, something that troubled Fyr greatly. To see Sasha holding so much back, in a way, made her wonder just what her mother was planning.

Fyr's belly swelled, though she was the closest to laying there. It was awkward to be around Chemical when the dragoness now knew that the egg in her womb was from her partner, Fyr's brother, through...cheating? Fyr didn't even know if she could consider it like that anymore, though her paw rested there instinctively, as if she was always trying to protect the little one in there to the end of the earth and back again. The thing was, what she was trying to protect them from was not what surrounded her there, the truth of it lurking, lingering, outside their home.

The world was a scary place. But it was even scarier for those like Fyr without the demons there, to protect them from what else was tainted.

Chemical could not have said quite what had changed about her mindset, but she did not notice any set shift in herself. Sure, there were demons about, she'd sort of known about Ropes after something Kao had let slip when drunk, but Sasha looked the same, even if she was "above her" in the order of things. That her sexual boundaries and lack of limits had softened was another thing, though she still flared out with tell-tale, lingering dominance when Sasha showed her where her place was, demanding that she eat her out.

"Nice and deep..."

Chemical shuddered, the dragoness' green mane rippling, though she knew Kao was nearby. It was not that she didn't want to eat out Sasha's pussy, diving her tongue up deep inside, swirling it around, but that she wanted her first, her primary partner, Kao. She hungrily dove between Sasha's thighs, as keen for experience as she'd ever been, though being with a female had been such a long time ago that she could not honestly remember it.

It was nice to have something fresh to, fondly, look back on.

Kao, however, was more than quick to stake his claim on her whenever and wherever possible. With only adults being around, most of the time, he was free to fuck her as he pleased, lifting her in his arms and pinning her back against the wall as his cock slammed into her pussy.

"Ohhh, fuck yes!"

It was not something that Chem would ever have considered doing in the "new" family home (it kind of felt like going home to visit Kao's parents, which they were doing, in part) but her tongue hung out of her maw all the same, delirious with joy. It didn't matter that Sasha was passing by, that Fyr was watching from around the corner, the bulge of her stomach giving her away if her brilliant red scales did not, only that she got what she wanted. And that was the throbbing length of his cock driving into her hot, wet pussy, again and again. Oh, if she never had to go without that, oh, it would be the best thing ever for her, snarling, hissing, clinging to him and digging her claws in. Sometimes, even while he was fucking her so wildly and rampantly, treating her body as if it was merely something of a sex doll, she wondered if there was something different around him that she should be noticing. Something about his muzzle? But the changes in Kao were not ones that she could see in a demon that had been created, Kao not being a true demon and, subsequently, his venom not changing her to that degree. He would not be able to turn her as Ropes had turned Sasha and him, though Chem didn't need to be privy to that. She was where she wanted to be anyway.

She could have been tamer than she was, walking around with only a loose T-shirt and pair of panties on that, frankly, didn't cover much at all, but the only other male there was Ropes -- and what was he going to do? Or maybe Chemical knew that Ropes wanted to do something, fascinated by him, watching the demon's tentacles undulate freely, though it hardly crossed her mind about it being "weird" or "strange" at all that the cougar was in a state of undress half the time, if not naked. Nudity around the house, when Fideal, the hatched dragonet, was not around, was perfectly common.

"It's a shame you didn't get tentacles like that," she purred, green hair falling over her eyes as if she was trying to appear particularly sultry as she knelt before him, giving Kao a boob job. "It'd be so hot to be fucked in all holes by them... Ohhh... Oh, that would be so filling."

Kao snarled, eyes blazing, teeth gnashing.

"You're mine," he hissed, feral dominance biting through his tone, grabbing her head, shoving it down on his cock even as she laughed and hacked around him. "Never forget that... Mine, only mine."

Of course, Kao could not do anything about those higher up than him in the pecking order using her, though he could not deny that the sight of his mother using her was pretty hot. Maybe it would be hotter if she was eating out Chem though while he was fucking her, for Sasha could use a reminder of where she stood in the pecking order of the household. Of course, it was only natural that Chem would want her needs met when he was not around, for he still had to do some work where possible, but there was both Fyr and Scottie for that, Scottie still using female pronouns, as much as Kao struggled to wrap his tongue around them. Fyr smacked him on the arm when he forgot, however, and that was helping him get it right, what he should be doing slowly sinking in.

But he could fuck her there, show her that she was his, Chemical leaning harder and harder into the rougher play. There didn't have to be any kind of kink in it, not like when he'd branded and owned Fyr as his, but she was his and she would remember that, one way or another. He snarled deep in the back of his throat, forcing her to gag on his dick, forgetting the boob job, merely there to fuck her muzzle roughly and furiously, slamming in over her tongue into her throat. Of course, he could not push all that far into her throat, for a dragon's muzzle was the perfect size and shape already for fucking, but the hard length of his dick more than made what he wanted to say clear. Even without him dredging up any words at all.

The dragon slept with his cock inside his partner that night, aware of Ropes prowling, the demon wanting to fuck someone else, to stake his claim, though Kao was there to say that his claim already was well and truly staked. His cum painted Chem all over, though the dragoness had loved it, begging for more -- hell, she demanded it. She hadn't even wanted to wash off or have a quick shower after they'd fucked and screamed long into the night, her holes pleasantly sore and wanting more. Collapsing asleep in his arms, half lying on one of them, was the best that Chemical could do as Kao grunted and humped softly against her, need curling and rising in the back of his throat.

His cock stayed in her pussy all night, ejaculating while she was asleep, though he drifted in and out of sleep. There was no sense that chemical was going to go elsewhere looking for fun, leaving him, but the sharp possessiveness and jealous twist and punch in the pit of his stomach could not be denied, which was just why he was the first to wake before her. Thankfully for him, Ropes had spent the night with Sasha, probably with Fyr at the foot of their bed. He should probably make clear his ownership claim over Fyr too, though the brand at her hip, teasing over onto her buttock, told that tale well enough.

He growled, pinning Chemical on her stomach, her legs pressed together so that her hole was as tight as possible for him for her first breeding of the day. Most of the rooms had been soundproofed for the sanity of Fyr and Scottie, though he didn't understand what all the fuss was about. So, what, they were loud in bed? Big deal. That there was someone fucking loudly every minute, or near enough, of the day and night wasn't something that truly registered with the dragon turned demon.

But it was not Chemical's pussy that his cock ached for that day, the dragoness hissing, grunting, tail wrapping around his waist so that he could not pull away easily, his dick disappearing into the tight grip of her anal ring. Inch after inch buried itself in there, her body welcoming him in, though it was a hard squeeze first thing in the morning, Chem not even warmed up and ready to go in that way. Yet she took him all, clinging to the pillows, digging her claws into them and tearing them to shreds, even biting them just for the thrill of being rough. After all, it was not comfort that she needed from them but some way to express what she was feeling while Kao had her pinned under the weight of his body, her heart pounding, blood roaring against her eardrums.

"Fuck... Yes... Yes... More..."

She snarled, lips pulling back, showing her teeth, eyes stark with raw greed. She wouldn't have had it anyway, but he fucked her as if there was nothing left for him, the wooden headboard of the bed clacking and bouncing off the wall with every stroke of his cock, need burning through, his tail lashing, knocking something, a T-shirt that she'd worn the day before, off the end of the bed. It was nothing damageable, at least not that time, and Chemical howled into the shredded, tattered remains of the pillows as orgasm took her, clawing and ripping through, pound after pound taking her body in the best of ways.

His cock felt too good inside her, however, for her to let him change position, though she was not capable of getting her knees properly under her to grind back onto that cock of his. It was better that way, in a sense, though she wanted to take charge too, to fuck him roughly and rampantly as if there was nothing else at all that could ever have mattered for her anymore. Kao already narrowed her world so that there was nothing else that she could have wanted, for he already gave it all to her. Her heart spilt over with love for him, though she enjoyed the raw passion of it even more than usual with how rough he was with her, grinding her down into the bed.

The mattress groaned and creaked as if it was about to give up and she howled out her lust into the pillows, panting and heaving as he filled her arse, stretching her out. Even though he had not used any lube and was going harder than he would have fucked her anally before, it was still enough for her, plenty of stretch remaining so that she did not have to worry, as harsh and as ragged as her breaths were.

"Oh... Oh, fuck, Kao... Kao... Fuck... That feels...so good..."

Her legs squeezed together so much, nipples rubbing against the sheets, that she could not bear it, screaming through climax, her mind ripped up and away from her body. All she felt was the overpowering heat of the drake above her, dripping in raw sensuality, dimly, only so much, aware of the dominant flare of his wings as he snapped them out to either side of his body, making himself appear larger, stronger, more powerful. Yet he was already all those things and more, just for her.

He climaxed inside her with a roar that ground the back of the headboard into the wall, leaving a mark there, a gouge that would remain regardless of whether or not the two of them were in the house together or not. His seed filled her backside as Chem heaved for breath, though the dragoness was where she wanted to be, pushing down around his cock, squeezing, clenching, dragging out every drop of pleasure and cum that there was to had in his fat nuts.

Kao kissed the back of her head more tenderly when he was done, drawing his dark-skinned shaft from her while she heaved for breath, trying to regain some control of her spinning head, how her body ached deliciously. Yet it was all Chemical could do to roll onto her back, spreading out, stretching out, with a low groan.

"Oh, fuck... Kao... I don't think I can fucking walk straight!"

It was not like her to swear quite that much, but sometimes that was what passion drove a fur too, the dragoness' tongue hanging out as she whimpered and massaged her pussy, an ache still present there despite already being fucked. The lingering feel of his cum on her folds teased her from the night before, but Kao could not leave her there, wanting and unfucked in the other hole, covering her once again with his body in one fell swoop.

She did not have a chance to cry out as he claimed her mouth with his maw, closing his jaws around hers, forcing loving submission from her as he took the top role once again. There was nothing she wanted to do to press back against his dominance and he grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed above her head, her trapped wings under her back proving that there was nothing she could do. Yet as his dick smeared into her cunt, a wet patch forming under her backside from where his cum leaked from her tail hole, she screamed into his mouth, yet another orgasm crashing through her.

Kao fucked her like a savage, the blue drake fierce, jaw-droppingly so. There was nothing that could overcome him, at least then, Chemical moaning, head pounding and turning through orgasm after orgasm. Every time she'd thought she'd had her best and last one for the session, the driving force of his throbbing spire brought another to the forefront of her mind, claiming her, breeding her, his bare shaft slamming deep. She didn't consider that she had not made him use a condom, but Chemical wondered, in a way, if there was any point in her being on the pill anymore. Maybe, if Fyr was pregnant with Kao's egg, she should be pregnant with his offspring too.

It was with the thought of her belly swelling with fertile lust, evidence of their mating and trysts, that Chemical climaxed, ripping her jaws from him, roaring, letting the whole house know, despite the soundproofing, what they were up to. Yet there was no denying her as she wrapped her legs around him and devoutly dug her heels into his buttocks, ensuring with all the strength in her body that he could not pull out before she was good and done with him. As her orgasm milked him of his seed, pussy rippling and pulling around the hot length of his member, she grunted deeply, his seed flowing forth, the drake's roar mingling with her own in a way that could not be topped.

There was nothing like a pair of dragons fucking in the morning to get everyone going.

Chemical showered quickly, the hot rush of water flowing over her scales and plastering her hair wetly to them rejuvenating. Was there anything like a shower to feel better? Though her body ached softly, she enjoyed the feeling of it, cleaning between her thighs, slipping her fingers into her pussy and one too into her tail hole, helping her body, only with the aid of water, to clean itself. She'd have to pick up that special soap for cleaning "down there" sometime, or ask Fyr to get it for her. The dragoness was always making runs back and forth to town, a little more forgetful as her pregnancy progressed. It was cute too, in a way, but Chemical's eyes hazed over as she leaned back against the cool tiles of the shower, head tipping back, a claw-tip circling her clit.

How good would it be to get knocked up? How good would it feel to see her stomach rise with new life? Of course, perhaps she should be thinking more about how it would be to be a mother, yet she had never considered how hot breeding itself could be. To be a sexy, fertile dragoness in need of a cock to fill her, out of her mind, needing it so badly that she could barely think straight.

Chemical shivered, even though the head of the shower more than should have kept her warm. She only had one of Kao but the thought of more males, maybe even Ropes' tentacles, fucking her mouth, her tail hole, while her stud dragon was filling her pussy was hotter than ever. Two fingers delved into her pussy while she stood there, her shoulder blades pressed back into the wall as her back arched.

"Yesss..."

She wanted it, to be pinned, to ride him, to do everything to him! It would be even better if she rode him too while everyone was watching, showing them that she was just as much of a proud dragon as Kao was, though she liked the rough treatment too. It was confusing, in a sense, wanting one thing, wanting everything, though everything didn't quite go together, merely leaving her in a state of perpetual lust. With Kao fucking her so much, it was difficult for her to think of anything else at all, panting, heaving, grunting as Chem fucked herself on her fingers, driving them in deeply to her pussy and a single digit up into her tail hole.

Her tail slapped the wall wetly, knocking the shower hose to the side -- that was one thing that she was going to make Fyr change while she was there. It would have been a strange thought for her to have if Kao's venom had not affected her, yet the sense of her being simply higher than Fyr in the hierarchy of the family remained, persisting in her sense of self in the family. She was a part of it now and, after he had slipped his venom into her, there was no going back -- no going back from something that had changed her life and his forever.

But she lusted for it, all the same, an even bigger change in the swell of her stomach as the dragoness more and more roughly shoved her fingers into her pussy and arse, not caring for how roughs he was with herself. It was by no means any rougher than her drake was with her and it was him that she was imagining fucking her in her pussy and her arse, both at once.

Maybe with her changes, however, her lust was no longer something that Kao alone could satisfy, as much as he made her heart brim over with love, as if she was simply too full. She purred breathlessly, the heat within her curling, rising, teasing through her midsection as it erupted, keening out loudly, groaning and thrusting, though there was sadly no one there who could assist her with her need, considering that, that time, she had locked the bathroom door. That was not a mistake, in that household, that she would ever make again.

She cleaned up, her juices flowing freely down her legs, though she'd made rather more of a mess of herself in the process of showering than was strictly necessary for such things. Chem giggled to herself, shaking her head, mane brushing lightly down the back of her neck as she teased it out with a comb, preferring that to a hairbrush. One so often felt coarser than the other, a towel wrapped around her body, the feel of each individual hair being separated out like an oddly stimulating massage for her scalp. Tiny moments like that, amongst the big, lustful moments, would always be what mattered to her. Being that Kao was the writer, it was probably him that had slowed her down enough in life to start considering them, for which she was thankful.

The day passed slowly, Chem setting up distance working, Fyr having made the office suited to her. The dragoness said that she didn't need to use it when she had her office out there in the barn, which she said was more comfortable for her, a little more private. Chemical, to be fair, couldn't understand why she wanted to get out of the house, but while her work was happy for her to be remote working (it couldn't be a full-time gig, sadly), it helped to have her own space. Maybe she would even end up sharing it with Kao?

Chem shivered. Mm... To be working away, tapping away at mindless work, the things that needed doing, all while having him between her legs, his long, draconian tongue wriggling deeply up inside her. She could even sit in his lap when she was on work calls, riding his cock, letting him cum inside her over and over again, entertaining herself while they rattled on about sales and numbers and things that, frankly, Chemical didn't give a toss about. She just didn't have the energy or patience for the bigger side of the company, the grand scheme of things that she was supposed to devote her life to and simply did not.

12