Cuckolded by Her Mother Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having a career was one thing. Giving herself over, completely and utterly, to a business that would replace her in a day if she suddenly disappeared and no longer existed was not a way that Chemical at all wanted to live, regardless of what that made them think of her. At least she was damn good at her job, heading up towards management, if she wanted that. She'd decide on that matter later.

But, oh, to not have to do the mind-numbing, tedious parts of her job, that would be something indeed... At least not when she had something better there to distract her, to make her fingers shake and tremble, tapping the wrong keys and redoing the juiciest parts, while she was working. His cock felt too good inside her to not have there for any possible moment, whimpering, grunting, imagining that Kao was there with her even while she was setting up her desk. Frowning, Chemical dipped her fingers into her panties, down the front of her moderately tight jeans (anything felt tight when she was wriggling and squirming like that). Where on earth was Kao and why wasn't he there when she was all wet and ready?

What she did not know, but would not have minded, was that Kao was busy using his sister's mouth, thrusting into her maw as he pinned her in place by pinching her frills. The drake snarled as he fucked her maw, harder and faster, though he could still smell how hot she was for him, the aroma of her arousal something that Fyr could not hide. The dragoness whimpered and moaned around his length, the perfect submissive, but she was not the dragoness that he wanted to spend his life with, not by any stretch of the imagination.

No... His sister, his submissive, his fuck-toy. No more than that, not to him, not to Kao -- not when it was Chemical waiting for him. But he wanted to get his rocks off and Fyr was right there, her tongue curling skilfully around him, eyes fixed on as much of his cock as she could see as he disappeared, again and again, into her muzzle.

Her tongue was sweet, but it was even hotter where no part of him had to care about her pleasure. Kao didn't even care as his sister shoved her tail between her thighs, up into her panties, worming the wriggling, squirming tip into her pussy, spreading her folds. His sister may have grunted around his cock, but he had her more than where he wanted her, her breasts bouncing even within her shirt, clothed where she really didn't need to be. But that was who Fyr was, what she wanted to wear, and he wasn't going to concern himself all that much with that.

Kao blasted out the roar of his orgasm proudly, as if he wanted everyone to hear his cries, to let them reverberate through the entire house and beyond. The ranch house was due to undergo an expansion, though Fyr was only overseeing that. He had not thought to ask just why she was expanding what was already a large house, but it was hard to think of anything like that as she slurped on his dick, tongue pressing up into the underside as if she was trying to give him even more pleasure. The sweetness of her arousal lingered in the air as he dumped his cum straight down his throat, but he pulled out, leaning her muzzle dripping in stray ropes of his seed, sloughing slickly off her nose and the side of her snout, before she was even done.

"Oh..." Fyr whimpered, eyes glazed over, too caught up in the moment to care, for once, that he was her brother, what she was doing with him. "Oh, Kao... Please... Please, more..."

Kao blew her a kiss, affecting a flirty cock to his head, a twist of his hip, but that was as cheekily effeminate (if a heartbeat of a moment with his sister could even be called that). The brother-sister bonds remained between them, after all, affecting the nature of their relationship, playful and teasing, though there was no longer any question at all as to which of them was destined to come out on top in the end.

Fyr gasped and tried to regain her breath on his leaving, cursing him mentally, though she didn't want to feel bad towards him. She was too hot, pregnancy hormones going wild. Oh, she had to be really close to laying, maybe a month away, maybe a little longer -- she had not had any eggs or offspring before, of course, so there was no way for her to tell just how long that sort of thing would take with her body. But she was hotter than ever, her scales itching and prickling as if the heat within was trying to blister its way forth, simmering up through her body with single-minded, burning intent.

Yet that day was not about her, her needs left for her to satisfy on her own -- at least, until someone else decided to make use of her. With his cock still hard, Kao took Chemical out to see the ranch, knowing that the only "ranch hand" around on site that day was Scottie, due to inclement weather rolling in. And she was quieter than usual, close to Fyr, the two of them going through different stages of their pregnancies together, though it was different between a stoat, of course, and a dragon.

Kao rumbled a growl, walking free, the king of his castle, the ranch stretching out around him as if it was his domain. The barn rose proud and strong and the outside door to Fyr's office gleamed with a fresh coat of paint that she was surely hoping would dry before the rains came. The sky darkened with storm clouds, clouds twisting and writhing, seemingly into one another, reminding him of something just as dark but far kinkier, something that more often than not took place behind closed doors so that they did not alert anyone to the fact that demons were among them.

But he couldn't take his attention from that door as he paused there, tail flicking back and forth, his shaft softening halfway, though his arousal was still present with his lover by his side. Chemical held his paw tightly, tugging at his arm when she carried on without him, pausing, turning, her head tilted a little.

"What's up?"

Kao shook his head, drawing her back towards him.

"The door... The paint's going to run off in the storm. I don't know why they didn't wait to paint it, just sand it down today or something."

"Is that important?"

Kao sighed, looking around, pawing at some old wood, a ripped tarp, something that, perhaps, could be used to cover up the door, protect it from the storm in some way. Nothing was suitable, however, much more likely to damage the door further and become a projectile as the winds picked up, tugging at Chemical's hair, lifting it from her neck where it spilt down her shoulders. The dragoness squeezed his paw, Kao realising that he had not answered her.

"It's Fyr's new office, honey. You took the old one."

"Ohhh..." Chemical had the good grace to look a little guilty. "I didn't push her out, did I? Maybe I should get another desk, we can share? Or I could work in the bedroom, I don't need much space. Just the right chair -- you know what it's like trying to sit in the wrong chair with a tail."

She chuckled and Kao smiled, drawing her in even closer to him, his arm casually slung around her shoulders. Although she was wearing one of his T-shirts and her own underwear, the casual state of her sense of undress could not be denied, his nakedness as casual and as normal as if it was an everyday occurrence. He squeezed her shoulder and she leaned into him, nuzzling into the crook of her neck, their bodies fitting together softly and gently.

"I just don't want the work to go to waste, for Fyr."

Chemical nudged him, lips tugging up in a smile that he could not help but, once again, match, despite his concern.

"You can repaint it after the storm if you want to, sweetie. I'll help you. It'll mean more to her if it comes from you."

Yes, that probably was a smarter choice, though Kao still paused, eyeing up the door as if he still thought he could do something about it, something to cover it. It was important to Fyr and, after all, he was still her brother. He still cared for her, despite the nature of their relationship growing, changing, shifting -- all in ways that might not have even been present if he had not been transformed into a "made" demon.

Still, the heat between him and Chemical was tempting, taunting him, licking his lips, pinning her back against a side of the barn that, thankfully, had not yet been painted. She twisted around within his grasp, growling deep in the back of her throat, his hard cock questing for her folds, her hips grinding back against him, demanding something that only her partner could give her.

"Come on, stud," she breathed, daring him. "Fuck me... Bet you can get me knocked up quick like you did your sister!"

Kao's breath washed over her shoulders, the wing caressing their scales, tugging at her T-shirt, making it flutter and whip around her midsection even as his paws came down hard into the barn planks a little higher than her head. The thud and shudder made her quiver, legs spreading, craving it, wanting it, more than she had any time before she'd come to the ranch. Yet that was not something that Chemical would ever understand, nor would she need to.

His cock found her pussy, the hard length disappearing into her as he hitched her legs up, her paws bracing on the barn until he shoved her torso up against it, pinning her there with the strength of his body. It would have been something like a wheelbarrow position, if she had had her paws down on the ground, legs hitched up around his hips, yet he did not care to consider just what it was, only that it worked. Gravity dragged her pussy down on his cock even as he thrust and thrust, driving into her rampantly, salaciously, his need not such that it could be easily rectified or satisfied in any way.

"Ohhhhh!"

Chemical was barely aware of anything around her, the storm rolling in more and more quickly, snarling, nipping at their heels, yet it was their lust that she focused on, the driving passion of it humping, pounding, coursing through. She hadn't told him that she was still on the pill -- that could change in the blink of an eye, however -- but he fucked her as if he was trying to breed her savagely all the same, long, sharp, driving strokes grinding her body into the wall. She squeezed her thighs back around him as much as she could, but even Chemical had to deliriously admit that there was little she could do in such a position, screaming out his name to the raging, growing storm while the wind tore words from her lips, never to be heard, not even by him.

His dick slammed into her, pounding, humping her furiously, his tail cracking down into the bare earth by the barn, though any dust and dirt the drake kicked up was whipped away in the next heartbeat. There was too much happening there, the wind roaring, snatching away grunts and growls and moans, leaving only the two of them there, caught up in the fervour of the storm.

Chemical weakly tried to grind back, but she was lost too, orgasm after orgasm snarling through her, the wild beast that her lover was sending her there, again and again. There was no holding back as her juices flowed freely, her cunt clenching around his dick, milking him anxiously of his seed, as if there could be no other outcome to their liaison possibly seen. She wanted him, burned for him, the deep-set ache in her body, not one that she could ignore any longer, though some small part of the dragoness wondered how it had ever been possible to ignore it in the first place. Maybe her attention was simply elsewhere, but all she wanted was to spend the rest of her life with Kao, carving out their own path through the world, regardless of where that took them.

All they needed was a safe home base to call theirs, somewhere where they could always retreat to if things in the big, bad outside world went wrong. And they had that in the ranch that Fyr had built, a safe haven for them to be who they wanted to be as she screamed out her passion to the lustful winds around. The world would become what they wanted it to be, but, for the moment, he slammed into her, stretching her out and out until he joined her in an explosive climax, pouring his load into her, pumping it deep.

His seed was still dripping out of her pussy as they raced, paw in paw, back to the ranch house, the first rains starting, though Kao glanced back, just the once, longingly at the office door that was going to have its paint ruined. Whether or not they thought that the rain was not going to begin until later, it was wasted work. Chemical, however, was right: he would set it to rights when the storm was passed, the next day.

Growing later in the day, Fyr called them all down to dinner, everyone wearing some kind of clothing, though it was not something necessary in the household at all. It was a strange scene to be had there, all of them: Ropes, Sasha, Fyr, Kao, Chemical and Scottie. There was something of a family circle there, all of them close in different ways, though steak from cows that Fyr had sent to butcher herself from the ranch set all their stomachs to rumble. It was a good thing that stoats were not vegetarian!

They devoured dinner, the potatoes perfectly seasoned, a creamy spinach complementing the meat, though Fyr's cooking, as she became less mobile around the ranch, was renowned and, of course, complimented. She blushed at the praise, but there was something more going on there during dinner, Kao sitting closer to Chemical than was strictly necessary, his thigh pressed to hers, keeping her there, keeping her close.

Ropes' eyes, as much as they could have wandered, kept right on coming back to the black and green dragoness, the shape of her shoulders and breasts showing through her shirt, which was paler and a little more see-through than could have been considered acceptable under other circumstance. Tail lashing back and forth, his tentacles curled and undulated, yet those were, thankfully, another thing that he no longer had to hide from Chem. It was more than a little uncomfortable to secure them away, under shirts and hoodies, as much as they always wanted to make themselves known.

Catching Ropes' eye, Kao growled, lips fluttering a little, warning him off.

"Keep your eyes on your dragonesses, Ropes."

The cougar grinned.

"Oh, good, does that mean Fyr's available again? I was wondering when I was going to get my first wife back."

Kao bristled, though it was not for Fyr's honour or anything like that, the drake torn this way and that way when it came to the dragonesses, and Scottie too, in a way, that the demon nature inside him wanted to lay claim to. Yet it was underscored that Ropes was the alpha demon, the boss, the one who had started it all and, frankly, the only true demon there. Whereas Sasha had been converted by the half-demon egg and hatchling in her womb, Kao had been made into a demon very deliberately, not holding the powers that Ropes did.

If the cougar did want to push the issue with him, to force him, he would not be able to resist it, as much as his soul longed for other things. That was why he had to tread carefully, respecting Ropes' authority. Luckily, they got on most of the time.

"Have her," he said, choosing his battles, shrugging off the cougar's words while Fyr muttered something they didn't catch. "Chem's with me tonight though, so you're going to have to bother yourself with someone else."

Chemical laughed, not feeling the tension in the room, something that did not concern her. It was not for her to worry about, though it crackled between Ropes and Kao, giving Fyr and Sasha pause too. Their gazes met, though the unspoken agreement between them would have to be acted on at just the right time.

Ropes growled, eyeing up Chem like a fresh piece of meat, a female that he had not yet fucked. A tentacle snaked across the table between them, Kao's eyes narrowing.

"I suggest you take that back, if you'd like to keep it."

"You'll have to share her sooner or later," Ropes purred, his pale eyes glowing as Kao's lips picked up in the hint of a snarl. "She's fair game. Just try to stop her."

Although he growled, Kao looked away, deferring to Ropes as much as it made his stomach churn, territorial need and jealousy writhing like a pit of snakes. Ropes was like that, always one to get the other's back up, to wind them up, and that was never going to change with anyone, least of all him.

It was not so much a problem of her going off with Ropes, though he was more jealous of Ropes fucking her than Sasha making use of her (that was kind of hot). No, it was the idea of her being his, though Kao most certainly did not have such restrictions on what he did with others, fucking Fyr, fucking Sasha, fucking Scottie... He grunted in the back of his throat. He didn't enjoy the times he was to service Ropes, of course, but those were few and far between, Ropes' inclinations lending more towards females, slighter bodies than his. That was how Scottie had proved to be so useful, though she was still strong, her stomach rounding out in pregnancy.

Yet the dragonesses had caught what was happening, the two in the know, taking his mind from what was happening as Sasha pushed her way in between him and the table, taking his soft shaft into her mouth. She growled and purred around him, distracting Kao's attention while softening the friction between him and Ropes, Kao's length growing hard in her maw while she sucked on him, the drake leaning back in his chair with an exhalation of breath and tension. Fyr took her place on her knees before Ropes, though it would be difficult for her to get up with a heavily pregnant stomach, even if she had plenty around to help her.

Chemical giggled, helping herself to more wine. Not that anyone there pregnant with demon offspring in any way had to worry about the effect of alcohol, oh no. There were demonic safeguards to harm, which was one blessing.

"You guys just don't stop, do you?"

But she liked that, even as Kao's mother serviced her son, taking control in a different way, drawing her tongue around him as he grunted and snarled, more and more tension slipping from him. Ropes' paw came down on Fyr's head, encouraging her to suck on his cock more and more deeply, his uncut length sliding over her tongue as if it was simply meant to be there.

The family might have been strange, Scottie watching on, her shaft hardening, a paw resting protectively on the curve of her stomach, but, well...it was what worked for them. Even in the realm of blurred lines in cheating and cuckolding.

Chemical, however, was only just learning how far they were willing to push broken-down boundaries.

All in good time.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Jemina004Jemina004almost 3 years ago

Also, even though Chemical may not be terribly interested in dominating her directly, Fyr has to be humiliated at only being a sexual outlet and servant to Kao, while Chemical has the full rights and dignity of being his partner.

Jemina004Jemina004almost 3 years ago

Fun to have another woman in the house for Fyr to submit to!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories