Cuckolded by my Daughter's Friends

Story Info
Wimp comes home to find wife is a lesbian sex slave.
16.6k words
3.71
57.9k
94
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,600 Followers

Warning: This is a LOT different than any of my other stories. If you didn't like "Spouse Slaves", you will absolutely HATE this one. I don't typically write cuckold stories, except when the man deserves it. This man doesn't deserve it.

Themes: Cuckolding, FEMDOM, Bondage, Reluctance, Pegging, Male Chastity, Sissification, Lesbianism, Minor incest, Feminization, Cross Dressing, Group Sex, and probably a few others. The basic plot is that a small, weak man comes home to find his wife has become a submissive lesbian and is now a willing sex slave to all her daughter's friends, as well as several female neighbors. Yes, even to her own daughter. He man is overpowered and forced to become a submissive sissy sex slave to the girls. He is extremely reluctant, but eventually accepts and comes to enjoy his new role. If this doesn't sound like something you would like, hit the BACK button. FYI, I probably won't even bother to read the comments on this one.

I'm not submitting this to the LW category, because I'm not stupid. I would get torn apart for this in there.

Cuckolded by my Daughter's Friends

God, it was good to be back home. I had been in London for a month doing a comprehensive audit on my company's London office. Someone had fucked up their books big time. It turned out that one of the finance managers had embezzled a huge amount of money and deliberately screwed up the books to cover his tracks as he skipped the country. Unfortunately, he is now living like a king in an un-extraditable country. It took me a full month to fix everything. Thank God I was now almost home. I was looking forward to reuniting with my wife. She should be expecting me, as I had called yesterday to let her know when I would be home. I had also called and left a message on the answering machine as soon as my plane landed. The Uber I caught from the airport was now only five blocks from our home.

A little about myself. My name is Steven Jones. I'm not a large man. I'm only 5'6" tall. I'm also not athletic in the least. PE class in high school was absolute torture. Not only am I short, but I'm also scrawny. I weigh in at just over 115-pounds. Yes, I am proportional. My dick is only 3-inches long and rather thin. Given this information, it is no wonder that I have never been assertive. Most people view me as a wimp. In have to admit that they are correct. Let's face it, getting into a fight would be disastrous for me. I couldn't punch my way out of a paper bag.

I am highly intelligent, though. I'm a wizard with numbers. That led me to become the lead accountant for the company I work for. I make a hell of a lot of money, but this often requires extensive travel. Sometimes I'm gone for a month at a time. This does tend to hinder our sex life, but neither my wife nor I really have that high of a sex drive. We are both in our early 40s, and we have a 19-year-old daughter. We wanted another child, but it never happened.

My wife, Lacy, is the love of my life, my soulmate. She's 5'4" tall, long strawberry-blonde hair, green eyes, C-cup breasts, and an amazing figure. She works out 3-days a week to keep in shape. She's always been beautiful, and I considered myself to be the luckiest man on earth to have managed to marry her.

As I said, our sex drives aren't really that high. Usually, it's just once a week when I am at home. We also have a nice round of lovemaking the night before I leave on one of my trips and again when I return. Neither one of us are very adventurous, and our lovemaking usually consists of me using my tongue and fingers to give her a couple orgasms, then she sucks me for a bit then missionary until I cum. We both are satisfied.

Our daughter, Sarah, is the apple of my eye. She has her mom's hair and eyes, but she must have gotten her height from me. She's 2-inches taller than her mother. That makes her the same height as me. She has developed into an athletic woman with a trim figure except for her double-D breasts. No, I'm not a perv; I've had to listen to my wife complain about the difficulty of buying comfortable bras for Sarah. Sarah has always been an outgoing popular girl with lots of friends. She was on the cheerleading squad and played soccer in high school. Now, she's a freshman at the local university, but still lives at home to save housing expenses. It's not uncommon for her to have several friends over to study, use the pool, or just to hang out. Oddly, as beautiful and outgoing as she is, she's never had a boyfriend and rarely even dates.

As the Uber pulled up in front of our house, I noticed several cars in the driveway and on the street in front of our house. I recognized several of them as Sarah's friend's cars. She must have company. I had been hoping that she would have been out of the house, so my wife and I could have some quality time alone. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to wait for tonight after she goes to bed.

After gathering my luggage, I walked up the walkway and into my house. As soon as I walked into the livingroom, I stopped dead in my tracks in shock. My luggage dropped to the floor as I took in the scene in the livingroom. Sitting around the room were my daughter and six of her friends, all very beautiful young ladies. They were drinking glasses of wine and chatting amongst themselves about typical things that late teen and early 20's aged college girls typically talk about. No, that was not what was shocking. They were all dressed in typical young college girl attire. Again, that was not at all shocking. It was the other female in the room that was what caused my reaction.

Along with my daughter and her friends, my beautiful wife Lacy was also in the room. She was not participating in the discussions going on amongst the girls. She was not sitting amongst the girls. She was not dressed similarly to the girls. In fact, except for the 6-inch stilettos on her feet and the leather collar around her neck, she was not dressed AT ALL! Furthermore, she was not sitting, she was kneeling in front of Donna, Sarah's best friend. She was not participating in the conversations, because her face was planted in Donna's crotch. Lacy's arms were bound behind her back, and there was a piston activated machine behind her that was driving dildos in and out of her pussy and ass. While I couldn't really see it with her head in the way, it was obvious that Lacy was doing something besides just laying her head in Donna's crotch, as Donna seemed to be on the verge of orgasm. I was so appalled at the scene in front of me that I could do nothing but stand there and stare.

"Oh. Hi Daddy. Welcome home." Sarah chirped, breaking me out of my trance. The other girls, except Donna, turned and greeted me as well.

"What the hell is going on here?" I cried out.

OK, so it should have been blatantly obvious, but that was all I could come up with.

"That's it, slut. Right there, right there. Damn, you are getting good at licking pussy. Don't forget my ass as well. Fuck, fuck, FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" Donna suddenly cried out.

I watched transfixed as Donna grabbed Lacy's head and pulled it harder into her crotch. She held her head there as her hips thrust in and out as her orgasm rolled through her. She finally gave one last shudder and slumped back into the over-stuffed chair, releasing her hold on my wife's head. With her head released, Lacy turned to me and greeted me.

"Hi Honey. Welcome back. Did you have a good trip?" She moaned out. Judging by the fluids running down her thighs, the machine that was fucking her must have been really getting her close to an orgasm.

It was surreal. They were acting like this was completely normal. I could do nothing but stand there and stare at the scene before me. A minute later, Donna must have recovered from her orgasm. She sat up and addressed my wife.

"You did very well, my pet. You are becoming an excellent pussy licker."

"Thank you, Mistress. May I please cum now?"

"Yes, my Pet. At the count of five, you may cum, then you will take your usual place beside me." Donna replied. "Five, four, three, two, one, CUM NOW!"

Lacy exploded in orgasm. I was shocked to see fluid actually squirt out of her pussy, soaking the floor behind her. In the 20-years that we have been married, and the two years we were dating before that, I had never seen her orgasm like that. She was almost slamming her body back against the driving dildos as her juices flooded out of her pussy. It seemed to go on forever. Finally, her cries of passion ebbed as her body began to tremor in ecstasy. Eventually, she simply slumped forward. Donna held up a remote control and clicked it, bringing the movement of the dildos to a stop. He girl sitting on the chair beside Donna knelt down and adjusted the shaft to remove the dildos from Lacy's pussy and ass.

"How was your trip, Daddy?" Sarah asked as if nothing unusual was going on.

"Nothing really, Daddy. Donna and I are just having some friends over to hang out. We're going to go out to the pool in a bit to go swimming and sunbathe. Nothing really exciting."

It seemed that she left out a bit of information. Critical, need to know information. Blatantly obvious required information.

"Uuummmm, Sarah? Don't you think that you are maybe leaving out some information? Maybe the information that I am actually needing at the moment?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh, that. I'll let Donna explain that to you." She replied. Turning to the rest of the girls, she continued. "Come on, girls. Let's get changed and head out to the pool. Donna needs to talk to Daddy for a bit."

Lacy had somewhat recovered from her orgasm by this point and knelt back with her ass on her heels. As the girls were leaving the room, Lacy slowly rose to her feet, walked over beside Donna's chair, then knelt down. I thought that I couldn't be any more shocked. As Lacy stood up, I saw gold rings attached to her nipples with a thin gold chain between the rings. A flash caught my eye, and I looked lower to see another gold ring with a short chain attached to a quarter inch diameter silver ball attached to the folds at the top of her pussy. When she knelt down, she opened her mouth. Donna took a metal butt plug off the table, put it in her mouth for about 30-seconds, then pulled it back out. When the plug was removed from her mouth, Lacy leaned forward, and Donna pushed the plug into Lacy's ass. Lacy then rose up, moved back a bit, then lowered herself onto a thick 10-inch-long dildo stuck to the hardwood floor.

"Well, Steve. It's kind of obvious that there have been a few minor changes around here while you've been gone." Donna understated massively. "First off, I have moved in here and will be living here full time. Also, I have moved into the Mistress bedroom. All your stuff has already been moved to your new bedroom. Lacy will show you which room is yours from now on."

"But, what about when I want to make love to my wife? I was expecting us to reconnect tonight."

"That won't be happening anymore. Her body belongs to me now. I will allow her to give you hand jobs, and I will even throw in the occasional titty fuck, but she is not allowed to ever have a real dick in her mouth, cunt, or ass again."

"WHAT? She is my wife! I'm her husband! I have the right to have sex with my wife!"

Donna looked over at Lacy and nodded her head, giving her permission to speak.

"Steven, even if Mistress gave permission, it wouldn't really work. Over the last month that you've been gone, Mistress and her friends have been fucking my cunt and ass with large strap-on dildos, as well as me wearing butt plugs and getting fucked in all holes by the machine you saw when you walked in. The reality is that I'm so stretched out now that neither one of us would really feel your little dick inside of me. Sure, a blowjob would be satisfying for you as it always was, but Mistress and her friends are repulsed by the idea of me using my tongue on their pussies after having semen in my mouth."

This was too much to take. They were taking away all my spousal rights.

"Lacy has told me that you are pretty good at eating her pussy and fingering her - for a man. Since she doesn't really get the opportunity to have her pussy licked, her being the slave, I will allow her to go to you to lick her pussy and finger her holes. We will even allow you to watch us occasionally. Of course, it you try to join us or interfere in any way, we will need to punish you." Donna informed me.

I should probably have mentioned earlier that Donna is not a small girl. She is about 5'10" tall and in really good shape. She isn't really muscular, but she strong and fit. She also has been taking martial arts classes (I never really found out what kind) since she was 7-years old. I would have no chance against her, even if we were alone. I had no doubt that she wouldn't hesitate to call on her friends to help her subdue me.

"I'll divorce you." I threatened.

Donna just laughed.

"No, you won't. If you do that, you will lose the house and at least 60% of all your assets, as well as paying a hefty alimony to her. On top of that, your daughter will never speak to you again. Yes, I know that you are a financial wizard, but we already have all your financial records. You remember that Lacy has complete access to those records, so she can take care of the bills and finances while you are gone on your business trips. Lacy has begun taking care of Dr. Wilson, she's the department head of the Accounting and Finance Department at the university. Dr. Wilson, in exchange, will be monitoring your finances in case you try to move any money to try and hide it. If you try anything, it will be reported as fraud, and you will go to prison. Your only other option is to just move out. If you do, Lacy will sue for divorce. You know what will happen then."

"I'll have proof of her infidelity."

"Doesn't matter. This is a no-fault state. You could have hi definition and living color videos of her gang banging the college football, basketball, hockey, and baseball teams simultaneously, and it wouldn't make a bit of difference. You couldn't even bring it up in court."

Then, maybe I'll find another woman that will take care of me."

Donna almost fell over with laughter. Lacy even had to cover her mouth trying to hide her giggles.

"Seriously?" Donna laughed. "Look at yourself. You are a short scrawny man with a tiny dick. What woman do you seriously think would be interested in you unless you have to pay her?"

She was right. Lacy was the only woman that had ever shown the slightest interest in me. Oh sure, I did get propositioned occasionally, but those propositions were from women sitting at a bar where I went to relax and have a drink in the hotel lobbies. Those propositions always included money changing hands. I was well and truly fucked, and not in a good way. I sighed in defeat.

I looked over at my wife and asked. "How did this happen?"

"Well, I didn't mean for it to happen. It was two days after you left. I was at home alone and not expecting anyone to come over. Apparently, the class that Sarah and Mistress had that morning was canceled. They came home and caught me naked masturbating. Since I wasn't expecting anyone to be there, I had left the bedroom door open. I didn't even know that they were there until I felt Mistress climb onto the bed and begin touching me. I was so horney from masturbating that my arousal took over and I just went with it. The things that she did to me were out of this world. I had never experienced anything like it in my life. Eventually, she somehow had a strap-on with a large dildo attached. OH. MY. GOD. Being fucked by something that big sent me into outer space. I was instantly addicted. After Mistress took me that day, my toys were just not doing it for me anymore.

I tried to resist, but it was two days later that I broke down and asked her to fuck me again. She refused. She didn't want to damage our marriage. I just couldn't stop thinking about those orgasms. I finally had to beg her.

"She finally relented, but there were conditions. I had to become her sex slave. You know that I am a bit more than just a little submissive, and I was so desperate to orgasm like that again. After another day, I finally relented. You are just gone so much of the time, I had to get relief. She ordered me to strip right there in the livingroom. She then led me back to our bedroom and had me lick her to three orgasms before she put on the strap-on and fucked me to oblivion again.

"The next day, my training began. I was to refer to her as Mistress and was to obey her every command. She forbids me from wearing clothes unless I needed to go out somewhere. I am required to be naked except for heels, stockings, and a garter belt, unless she wants me to just wear my heels. When I asked her about company coming over, she said that only women would be allowed from then on, with you, obviously, being the sole exception. She also informed me that I would be available for use by all of her friends. I did try to protest, but she insisted. She told me that if I refused, she would never touch me again. I had no choice but to agree to her rules.

"The first thing she did was to go online and order several sex toys. She had me enter our credit card info to purchase them. I already had a dildo and a vibrator, but she needed more toys, bondage equipment, and other assorted items. She also had me purchase the fucking machine with an assortment of attachments for it.

"The hardest thing I had to do was to kneel down naked in front of Sarah and tell her that her best friend was now my Mistress, and I was her slave. I expected her to be furious and appalled. Instead, she just laughed, pulled out a $20 bill, and handed it to Mistress. She then explained that Mistress had bet her that she could turn me into her lesbian sex slave. Sarah then slipped off her panties, lifted her skirt, and spread her legs. I did hesitate at that, since that would be incest. Mistress knelt down and explained it to me. Laws and the morality against incest are in place for two reasons. First off, the chances for birth defects in a child conceived between family members is significantly higher than with children from other couples. The second reason is to protect children from being abused by their parents or other adult family members. Since both Sarah and I are both adult women with zero chance of pregnancy and it is completely consensual, there is no issue. I leaned in and licked her to three orgasms. Sarah has since used me several times, and I even spent several nights with both her and Mistress in our bed where I licked their pussies and had them both fucking my cunt and ass with strap-ons.

"For that first week, Mistress trained me to always be horney. When we went to bed, she would tie me spread out on the bed and put a vibrator in my cunt set on low. It kept me aroused all night, but wouldn't make me cum. I was required to lick both Mistress and Sarah to orgasms before they would turn up the vibrator so I could have relief. A couple days later, the sex toys that Mistress ordered began to arrive. She had ordered a vibrating butt plug along with some regular butt plugs. As soon as the package arrived, I was tasked to sanitizing the toys. Mistress had me clean a small butt plug first. When I finished cleaning that, she got the lube from the box, lubed up the plug and my asshole, then inserted the plug. I had to wear it the rest of the day. That night, she used both a vibrator in my cunt and the vibrating butt plug in my ass.

"She caught me masturbating the next day. I was so horney that I couldn't help it. That was my first punishment. I was bound over the couch while she used a leather strap to whip my ass and thighs. I couldn't believe how wet I got from the pain of my whipping. Mistress said that I must be a natural pain slut. She then inserted a small vibrator in my cunt and the vibrating plug in my ass. I was not allowed to cum for two days. The only times that the vibrator and plug were removed was when Mistress was changing the batteries. It was then that Mistress fucked my virgin ass for the first time. She told me later that she wanted to use the anal plugs to stretch my ass out before she fucked it. That way, it wouldn't be nearly as painful, and I would actually enjoy it more. She was right; I LOVED it. I'm almost an anal slut now. I learned three lessons from that. First, I was not allowed to orgasm unless Mistress gave me permission. Second, being kept on the edge of orgasm without any relief for that long is torture. Third, the orgasms from being edged like that when you are finally allowed are MASSIVE!

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,600 Followers