Cuckolded by my Daughter's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,588 Followers

"Now, my guests don't want to be stared at by some perverted guy. You can stay out here, but you are not allowed to watch what happens." With that, Donna slipped a sleep mask over my head, effectively blindfolding me. I then felt the back of the lounge chair being lowered until it was flat.

"Lacy told us that you have a pretty talented tongue. I suppose that you developed that in compensation for having that tiny little dicklet. I mean seriously, how would you ever be able to get a woman off with that kittle thing? So, if you are a good boy and do as your told, I will show you later tonight why it would just be a waste of time for you to put that tiny thing in any of your wife's holes. Now, your job for the rest of the afternoon is to use lick anything that is put over your mouth. The good news is that you don't have to worry about cream pies and having to swallow another, or should I say a REAL man's cum." Donna stated.

A minute later, I felt the lounge chair being jostled as if someone was going to sit on it. Seconds later, I felt a pussy touch my lips. It wasn't like I really had a choice; besides, I actually do enjoy eating pussy. Thus began my long afternoon. I took a big swipe with my tongue. It tasted different that Lacy's pussy. Yeah, it shouldn't have been a surprise that it tasted different, but I had no basis of comparison.

It probably isn't much of a surprise, given my physical limitations, but Lacy was the only woman that I had ever had sex with. Every other woman I tried with usually just laughed at me when I asked. There were only two girls in college that I ever actually got close to having sex with. Both were girls in one of my classes. I have always been really smart, so I began helping them in the classes as they were struggling. I tried to use that as a way to hook up with them. At first, they were receptive to the idea, and we got into some rather steamy make out sessions. Everything was going well until it was time to get naked. Once I took off my pants, they just looked at my 3-inches of steel and began laughing hilariously. My dick immediately wilted, so I got dressed and quickly left. I found out later that they had told all their female friends about it, and the word quickly spread all over campus. It wasn't until after I graduated and me Lacy that I lost my virginity.

So, I concentrated on the anonymous pussy over my mouth. I had no clue which one of the girls it was. I licked and sucked, using all my tricks, and I was soon rewarded with a flood of her juices as she orgasmed. Throughout all of this, my dick was in pain from trying to expand against the cage it was trapped in. Licking Lacy's pussy had always made my dick hard. It was no wonder that that translated into licking another woman's pussy. Also, the pistoning of the butt plug was stimulating my prostrate and adding to the torture.

When that girl was done, another one took her place. This girl decided to have a bit more fun. As I was licking her pussy, she began toying with my nipple clamps. Every flick of her fingers on my nipples, and every tug on the chain caused bolts of electricity to shoot straight to my confined dick. I used every trick I had to get her off as quickly as possible. After she finally orgasmed, she gave one final tug on the chain before getting off my face.

I felt the next girl lowering herself over me. Automatically, I extended my tongue expecting to taste yet another pussy. Instead, I only tasted a hint of pussy, and my tongue, instead of finding a wet slit, found a tight round crinkled hole. It tasted considerable different. It suddenly became clear. This wasn't a pussy, but an asshole My surprise must have been evident, because she then laughed and explained.

"That's right, Microdick. That's my ass. Give it a good tonguing, and you had better get that tongue deep up inside."

Tears were flowing inside the sleep mask as the humiliation increased. Shockingly, I found that the humiliation was actually turning me on. As I stiffened my tongue and began to worm it into the tight hole, my hips involuntarily began jerking. I felt a wetness on my dick and groin. That's when I felt a new level of humiliation.

"Did he just cum?" A girl's voice asked. "OH MY GOD! HE JUST CAME!"

The sound of laughter from multiple girls filled the air. A sharp tug on my nipple chain reminded me to continue tonguing the ass over my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her anus. I would wiggle and thrust my tongue into the hole. Eventually she relaxed enough for my tongue to penetrate. Shoving it as far in as I could, I wiggled it deep inside her back door. It took much longer, and I think she was also playing with her clit, but she finally orgasmed. A little bit of it flowed down to her ass where I sucked it up.

That was how my afternoon went. Occasionally, a couple of the girls decided to apply sunscreen to my body to keep me from burning. That was torture. They spent too much time massaging the sunscreen into my nipples and caged dick.

After the last girl had orgasmed, and none of the others wanted another turn, I thought it was over. Instead, I found them untying my legs and pulling them back towards my head spread wide apart. I had no idea what was happening. Thankfully, the butt plug was removed after they had me in a jackknife position with my legs wide open. It took a minute or two, but I finally felt my asshole close back up.

"Do you need to remove the cage for this?" One girl asked.

"No. We should be able to work around it if we're careful." I heard Donna's voice respond.

A minute later, I felt fingers pulling at my pubic hair, then a snipping sound as the hair was released. Yes, people, they were trimming my pubic hair down. A few minutes later, they had apparently gotten the hair cut down to where they wanted it. That was when I felt a hot sticky substance being applied. 'Surely not.' I thought. I felt pressure as something was placed on the sticky substance. A few minutes later, I felt that the substance had cooled.

"OOOOOHHHHHHFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!" I screamed as it felt like a large strip of my skin had just been ripped away.

Just when I was getting over that one, "AAAAUUUUUGGGGGGGG!!!!" A second strip was ripped off.

Then another and another. Finally, it was over, at least I thought it was. I found out why they had pulled my legs up into that position. The hot sticky substance was then spread over my ass and taint. More ripping. Once that was done, I felt a warm fluid dribbled over the entire area. Hands massaged it in. It felt like baby oil. My legs were let down and resecured. My arms were then released and resecured over my head. It was now obvious that I was being waxed. My armpits were next. My legs came after that. Then it was my torso. Once the entire front of my body had every hair ruthlessly ripped out of it, I was turned over so they could wax my back and the back of my legs. I was left completely hairless from my neck down. I was completely defeated by this point. I had no fight left in me.

Finally, I was released. Two girls helped me stand up, and Donna removed the sleep mask. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust to the sunlight.

"Alright, Microdick. This is a girl's party, so no men are allowed. Of course, you not being a real man, we can make some compromises. We're about to have dinner, and we need a server. Since your wife will be busy serving us under the table, you can be our maid. In order to do that, you need to get in uniform." Donna explained.

With that, she held up my uniform. It was a slutty maid costume that my wife wore for Halloween several years ago. Of course, that time she wore a pair of bikini panties and a bra under it. The top was shear, and the skirt was only two inches below her ass. It came with built-in garter straps, black seemed stockings, and four-inch heels. She had the entire costume there except for the bra and panties. I also saw that the 4-inch heels had been replaced by 3-inch heels. Being a small 'man', I have small feet. It turned out that my wife's feet are pretty close to the same size as my feet. Therefore, we could wear the same size shoes. It was never needed before, but I was to find out that it would be useful for Donna and my daughter from that point on.

"Because I am a compassionate Mistress, I changed the shoes to a smaller heel for you. I understand that someone who has never worn heels before would have a hard time walking on the 4-inch heels, much less the 6-inch stilettos I was thinking about. You should be able to adjust pretty quicky to the 3-inch heel, though. Eventually, we'll get you walking expertly in the higher heels."

Resigned, I took the outfit and slowly put it on. Once I had everything in place, Donna put a long blonde wig on me, then two of the girls began applying makeup as two more painter my nails with a bright red polish. You can imagine that I never had very masculine features, so when they finished and had me look in the mirror, I could easily pass as a girl. The only way to tell that I wasn't actually a girl was my flat chest seen through the shear material and my caged dick that the skirt kept peeking out from beneath the short skirt.

"Now, your wife has just about finished cooking dinner. Go set the table. You and your wife can eat after we are finished. When dinner is ready, you can begin serving." Donna commanded.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. No big deal. When I got into the kitchen to begin gathering the dishes and silverware, I saw my wife at the stove wearing an apron. She came over to me, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a very passionate kiss. I could easily taste pussy on her lips and tongue. I had no doubt that she could taste the same on mine.

"Believe it or not, Honey, I still love you with all my heart." She said sincerely when we broke our kiss.

"Then, why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

"Well, it really was an accident. I didn't mean for this to happen. From the moment Mistress caught me masturbating and took me, I just needed a lot more than what you could give me. That afternoon, she woke something up inside me, and I was addicted. As for the predicament that you find yourself in now, that was kind of your own fault. You were told not to spy on us, but you did."

I was broken after that.

"Come on, now. You need to get the table set and start serving dinner. I need to quickly finish up in here, then get out underneath the table." She said as she strolled back to the stove. Yeah, it was fairly obvious how she was going to be serving them under the table.

Dinner wasn't really that exciting. Lacy was under the table going from girl to girl and licking them to orgasms. I was bringing plates of food to the table, refilling drinks, and bringing whatever they asked for. They were squeezing and slapping my ass and fondling my caged dick and testicles whenever I got close to them. When dinner was over, they moved back to the patio and had Lacy serve them as I cleaned up the kitchen. Eventually, a couple of them left for home, the rest were spending the night. When the girls that were staying over finally went to bed, Donna told me to go to my room, take off my costume, but leave the wig, makeup, stockings and heels on, then report to the Mistress Bedroom. Fuck, those clamps hurt more when I took them off then they did when they were put back on.

When I got to their bedroom, Lacy and Donna were laying on the bed naked. I was commanded to sit in the chair and watch.

"Now, I'm going to show you why neither you nor your wife will ever get any pleasure if you ever try to stick that tiny thing you call a dick inside of her." Donna informed me. You need to sit in that chair and watch. Do not get out of that chair. Maybe, if you are a good boy, I will be kind enough to let you out of that cage and let you get off."

It was hell. I watched my wife first spend an hour worshiping Donna's naked body with her fingers and mouth. After she had gotten Donna off several times, Lacy retrieved a thick 9-inch long strap-on dildo and put it on Donna. Donna pulled the butt plug with Lacy's wedding rings out of Lacy's ass, then put it in my mouth and told me that I would seriously regret letting it fall out. The next hour consisted of Donna fucking my wife in several different position and in both her cunt and ass. I lost count of how may orgasms Lacy had. When Donna finally pulled out and laid back, Lacy was an exhausted wreck. I was in agony from my cage and as horney as I had ever been. I was to the point that I would do anything to cum.

"Well," Donna said with a smirk. "It looks like your wife is down for the count. Too bad; I was going to let her give you a hand job because you've been a good girl this afternoon, but it doesn't look like she is in any condition to do that." Then she looked at me with a sadistic grin. "What are you willing to do in order for me to remove your cage and let you cum?"

"Anything." I responded quickly.

"Anything?" She raised her eyebrows and smirked. "Anything is a very dangerous word. Are you sure that you mean that?"

At that point, I really didn't care. The agony of my dick trying to inflate against the confines of the cage was excruciating. Then there was my overwhelming need to cum from all the sexual stimulation I had been through over the afternoon and evening.

"Anything. I'll do anything you say. Please, just take the cage off and let me cum."

"Very well. Since you are dressed up like a girl, how about if you let me fuck you like a girl?"

"W, w, w, what?" I asked astonished.

"You get up here on the bed beside your wife, pull your knees up to your chest, and I will take the cage off and fuck your ass with my strap-on until you cum." She informed me.

I would like to tell you that I told her to fuck off as I stormed out of the room. Unfortunately, that would be a lie. What I did was hang my head in shame and move to the bed. As I said, by this time I was a broken person. I can't even say I was a broken man, because I wasn't a man. Over the course of just one afternoon, she had destroyed my manhood.

"Don't worry." She grinned. "I'll go slow and break you in gently. Now, you need to hold your legs up in that position. Normally, I will be fucking your ass from behind, but I like to look into your eyes and see the look on your face when I take an anal virginity."

Realizing what she just said, I came to the understanding that this would not be a one-time experience. It sounded like she was planning on fucking my ass in the future as well.

True to her word, she removed my cage, and my dick sprang to its full 3-inches. It was such a relief that if she had even touched it, I would have orgasmed. She was careful to not actually touch it though. She spent quite a bit of time preparing my ass. First it was one lubed up finger inserted, twisted, and wiggled. Then it was a second finger. There was a burning pain at the beginning, then when she added a finger. She kept staring into my eyes as she was thrusting and twisting her fingers inside of me. I guess she could see in my eyes when the pain stopped and the pleasure began, because that was when she would add a finger. Eventually, she had three fingers inside me. When she felt that I was properly prepared, she lubed up the dildo, lined it up with my ass, and slowly began to press it into me. The dildo was bigger around than her three fingers, so there was more pain to start with. She would push in a couple inches, then stop to allow my ass to adjust. Then, a few more inches would go in before she stopped again. Eventually, I felt her hips pressed up against my ass as the dildo was completely embedded in my ass. She again paused to allow me to adjust to the invader. Slowly, she pulled back until the dildo was just barely in my ass, then she pressed forward again. She kept up this slow pace until the pain had completely dissipated. She began speeding up. After another 5-minutes, she was really pounding my ass. I couldn't believe it, I was moaning and crying out in pleasure.

"Are you my new bitch now?" She mocked me.

"Yes Mistress. Make me you bitch." I answered.

"Then cum now, Bitch. Spurt your nasty spunk out of that tiny cock of yours. Cum all over your stomach so you can scoop it up with your fingers and eat it."

"UUUUUHHHHHHNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!" I cried out as three spurts of my watery cum shot out of my dick and landed on my chest and stomach.

That orgasm removed all the energy I had left from my body. I was so exhausted that I couldn't move. She pulled the dildo out of my ass with a pop, then quickly put my dick cage back on me. She removed the harness from her body, then stuck the dildo in my mouth.

"Sluts need to clean their toys after they use them." She commanded. "Now you need to lick and suck my cock clean."

I began sucking on the dildo and using my tongue to wipe it clean. I could taste my ass on it, as well as the remnants of Lacy's pussy. She had me lick and suck the entire surface of the dildo, then she had me lick the inside of the harness where her pussy had been. I had gotten a little bit of my strength back by the time I was done licking the dildo clean. Mistress had Lacy take it into the bathroom and wash it clean. Mistress then had me scoop up my cum with my fingers and suck them clean. After I had cleaned all the cum off my body, I was sent back to my bedroom for the night.

Epilogue:

That was 6-months ago. I am now required to either dress in the slutty maid's costume or just a garter belt, stockings and high heels whenever I am at home. I've graduated to where I can now walk in 6-inch spiked heels. I am also required to keep my body hairless except for the hair on my head. I am growing the hair on my head out, so I will soon no longer need to wear the wig. Full makeup is also required whenever I am at home. The only time that I am allowed to not dress like a woman is when I am at work. I still make a hell of a lot of money, and they don't want to do anything that jeopardizes that.

Every couple of days, at least when I am not traveling for work, Mistress will take off my dick cage and send Lacy into my room. I am allowed to lick her to three orgasms, then she jacks me off before Mistress puts my cage back on. She will occasionally have me in their room to watch her fuck my wife before calling me onto the bed to fuck my ass as I lick my wife's cunt. The day after I submitted to Mistress Donna, she took my wedding ring from me and had it embedded in the base of a butt plug. I am required to wear that at all times, unless she orders me to wear a different butt plug. She did have a cheap copy made for me to wear on my finger for work and traveling, but I am not allowed to wear it at home. I keep it in a cup holder in my car. I put it on just before leaving the house and take it off as soon as I pull back into the garage.

Mistress had Lacy and me sign over all our assets to Sarah. The house, our cars, our bank accounts, and all of our investments are now in Sarah's name. There is one account that is in both Sarah's and my name. That is my per diem account that I use for traveling. Any excess funds that are in that account when I return are transferred into Sarah's account.

I stupidly tried to fight back - once. That got me bound to a chair in front of the 72-inch flat screen TV for 12-hours watching videos of myself dressed up as a slut and being used by multiple women. It showed the women dominating me. It showed me wearing the butt plug with my wedding ring. It showed me licking their pussies as they were butt fucking me with strap-ons. I was forced to watch those videos for 12-hours. At the end of that time, I was informed that if I continued to resist, those videos would be posted to the internet and sent to everyone I knew. I would be destroyed. Sure, I would also lose my job and the money that I was bringing in, but we had enough money at that time saved up and invested that it wouldn't really matter at that point.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,588 Followers