All Comments on 'Cuckolded By My Son'

by britneyfan

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome!

This is the best incest story I have ever read on this site. Totally hot, expertly written and very inventive. I would give it a thousand per cent rating if I could. What do you do for an encore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great premise...but

as a hot sex-charged woman nothing more of a turn-on than hot family bi fun..with bi dad/hubby and son sharing mom...your story was hot...but wish you had dad/hubby remain totally masculine rather than a crossdresser...with adam and laura still "cuckholding" him..but with him remaining totally hot stud..which would make the cuckholding so much more meaningful..stud son/mom taking control and dad/hubby doing their bidding...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Outstanding!

Nothing hotter than bi/gay incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ever considered a mental hospital?

Early on a pistol would have ended your total mental collapse, and with the history of what happened a couple of years in a mental ward and you would have been free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Crazy English!

This was actually pretty funny. Should have been in a different post, humor. May be the ultimate humilation fest,everything you can do to humilate someone has been done, nobody has to do one again. It's been done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well...well Britneyfan....you are a peice of shit.

you have written shit before on this site...Your horrible spelling gives you away....you misspell the same words over in all your...puke stories...I wish I was the one that could put a bullet between your ears but I can't because you hide you bun fuck coward.....Oh and by the way the dad doesn't have to take it...all your shit humiliation...incest is against the law in every state and all he would have to do is to file charges on all your worthless asses... Why don't you suck on my shitty asshole for now...that's all you are good for...

ttvttpttvttpabout 16 years ago
A very good story

You did a very good job with this story. Very well written and anyone you attacks you because of spelling is just not that open minded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
you should write a prelude story

Great story, but I wish you'd make a story of how the mom & son started having sex. That would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Some "guys" have all the luck.

What a lucky cuckold husband. Auntie and nephews, great twist. Can you come up with some more "twist?"

More please.. Jody

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Written by a pervert

For perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
HAWT

LOVED it! More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
DISGUSTING FILTH

Your story was the most disgusting piece of trash I have EVER had the misfortune to read. If this story is any indication of your normal sexual fantasies then that causes me to wonder why people that know you haven't had you committed. Then again people with this kind of filth roaming about in their head probably don't have anyone that close to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
to the two 'Anonymous' critics, grow up!!!!

You complain that this stuff is putrid, but no one is forcing you to read it. If after the first two lines, you still continue to read the story, you REALLY WANT to read. Bet you were busy wanking off using tweezers on your micro-dicks!!!And, fyi, incest may be illegal, but written fantasies not involving underaged children or rape are very legal. It is called artistic expression. As for threatening to cause this writer bodily harm, it is a clear incitement to violence. Luckily I don't have your email or I'd have your ass reported. Piss off!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
old age & treachery overcum youth & skill

not my kind of story, i don't care if son does mom, but if i found out he would end up short. wife would get her ass beat, and i'd make her my slut. however i know the world doesn't turn around me, those that liked the story great...just my thoughts bockscar!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Phew

What a fuckfest of a story. Not comfortable with humiliation and incest issues but wow you write an imaginative story. Fascinatingly horrified but read every word and could conjure up the images. Spot on the button to suit my fetishes. I will read more of your 'shit" Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
treating him like a sack of shit

For anyone who enjoys tales of humiliation, as I occasionally do, this story is a winner. The author, a young man in his early 20s, has a very rich sadistic and masochistic imagination. Here the dad is gradually made into a cocksucking faggot by his own son, Adam, and other young male relatives. Adam is one gorgeous stud with a fat 8 inch dick that both he and his mother love him to shove up her dripping motherly twat, right in front of his wimp dad. Faggot is excited by watching his son fuck the shit out of his own mother, faggot's "wife." Soon, faggot's excitement is focused on his son's superb hard on! Adam and his Mom laugh at "dad's" burgeoning cock-hunger. Adam lets his "dad" kiss and lick his big balls and worship his masterful dick with his cocksucker mouth. Faggot goes wild sucking up his son's rich ball cream from "his" wife's clotted cunt and directly from the source, his boy's big veiny cock. Faggot's two nephews soon get into the spirit, skewering their fag uncle on their big dicks like a pig on a spit--one cock shoved down his throat with another cock shoved up his ass. Faggot discovers a new world of joy with his nephew's stiff prick fucking him up his twat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
james

WTF, What a dog poo you are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Loved the basic theme of a busty hot milf slut mother fucking her son 'till she couldn't take any more, but didn't particularly enjoy the son fucking his dad after he had been 'sissy-fied'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic

more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Weird

The father must of had problems to start. If he was normal he would leave. What did he do to deserve the treatment from his loving wife and son.

Sorry but the writer sounds like he has issues if he thinks that everybody would be happy with this. He should have built it up with dad starting to check out his son/males more and more. Also some play with his wife where she dominates may make the story credible.

Basically it comes across as weird and if I was the father I would leave but of course if I had a thing developing for dick then maybe I would be heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DEAD

good read..but in real life....both my wife and son would be dead,but that wont happen as of now im the master and my wife is a cockquene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
took a wrong turn about halfway through

would've been a better story if you turned him more and more into a chick, breast implants and the like rather than get th rest of the family involved.

up until then, great story tho

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Good story, I loved the ritual humiliation of the Dad as he was made to watch his hung son fuck the living daylights out of his wife. It kind of steered away from what I prefer when you started to cissy-fy the father though, should have stuck to making him watch his wife get her brains fucked out by the son, and why didn't the mother surrender her ass to her son as is usual in such stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Wonder

Do such pathetic men really exist? That they are in a fantasy is bad enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Real Life"

Some readers are confused that these stories are "real life". They are not; therefore they don't have to be like you want them to be. Either enjoy the fantasy or don't read it! Everything is NOT ABOUT YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Worst stories ever

I read the first one only half way then I had to stop! I know you can do better!!

It was retarded and it did do shit for me! try again!!! Worst stories ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
no, it's a helluva good story, and...

I really liked the comment from peter. He'd love to come home from work to find his wife, say, naked from the waist down, her legs spread wide, and her cunt dripping their own son's creamy sperm after the boy's fucked the shit out of his own mother. Hey, pete, that shouldn't be difficult to arrange at all. Your boy's probably had a big hard on for his mother, like plenty of other sons. And his mom probably has a soft spot (her twat?) for her big strong boy. Just drop some hints to your wife and have a man-to-man talk with your son. Explain to him that his mother's got a warm wet hole between her legs, the very same hole he came into the world from. Say, "Son, your mother's cunt was made for your stiff young cock. Now, go shove your cock up your mother's mommy-hole, where it belongs!" Your boy'll grin, say, "Fuck, yeah, dad!" and go and blow his young balls up the twat of his dreams. Good luck, pal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

my wife turned me like this but it was our son in law. my daughter now calls me sister and bringes her male friends home for me to suck and be fucked by as dhe and my wife enjoy her husband. There is talk of them casterating me as they have already started me on hormones and say I don't need balls to get in the way. I am so afraid but so excited all at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sissy angle was bad

The cuckold humiliation is a good read, be it incest or not. But turning the protagonist to sissy Gay is not liked by many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The origin of a serial killer

That's what the media would say. Wife son aunt and nephews all dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I enjoyed the story. It's not

often that I think a tale is too short, but I would have liked you to explore this family a bit more. Having the father become aroused by his subjugation was a nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cousin was the One

When my twin sister and I were 17, the summer between our junior and senior years in high school we were sent to spend a month with an aunt while our parents were away on separate extended business trips. They're both attorneys for large companies and this was the first time they were unable to synchronize their travel. The summer trip was actually a treat for my sister and me. Auntie and our cousins lived in rural Kansas and for Philadelphians like us, this was an adventure.

Josh was doing chores at home and Mindy was off at camp so Auntie picked us up at the airport and asked dozens of questions on the drive to her house. There the adventure turned sour quickly. Our older cousin Josh was a big muscular 16 year old, an arrogant bully who put me in a headlock almost as soon as we walked in the door, kissed my sister on the lips when he was told to let me go, then went on and on about how much smaller I was than my sister and him. (She's a soccer player). Up in his room he wanted to wrestle and it was only after he pinned me twice that he grew tired of his dominance. After supper and a long walk around the farm we turned in. He was full of stories of his athletic, farm and sexual conquests, and really left no space for me to talk about my world.

In the morning and for the first several days it was up early chores, breakfast, chores, trips to town, lunch, chores, dinner, early bedtime. On Sunday after church and a meal there we returned home to rest. While I was reading on the porch my aunt took a nap. I may have dozed off but an hour or so later I went looking for my sister. No where in the house I followed sounds outside 'til I found her in a corner of the barn being shushed and aggressively fucked by my cousin. Every now and then tears would roll down her cheek, but she had her legs spread wide and was holding Josh tight. My sister was muscularly built for a teenage girl but his large cock had clearly mastered her. I don't know how long they'd been at it, but I watched silently for almost 30 minutes 'til he unloaded in her. She shame-faced told me later she didn't want it when he pushed himself on her, but it was great after awhile. They managed to repeat the sex encounters for the next couple of days until the chores shifted.

Thursday evening my aunt and sister went to a needlepoint society meeting. Josh was antsy, kept knocking my book out of my hands and wanted to wrestle. I deferred as long as I could but he finally pulled me from my chair onto the floor and

started throwing me around. I tired quickly and after a 10 minutes or so was just splayed out on the floor and he pushed my legs apart and leaned over me. Looking down he said, "I fucked your twin after a quick wrestling class, and now I'm gonna fuck you". The next hour was the worst in my life - while I tried to get away he managed to get me down again this time on my stomach and pull my pants and tighty whities off. He loosened his belt just enough to pull his pants down. With no underwear on he started rubbing his monster cock up and down my asscrack. It was leaking precum and I was still trying to get away when he smacked me upside the head and told me this was happening one way or another. I started crying and just gave up - he complimented me and told me to turn over. When I did he smirked and said, "Just like your sister". He shoved the couch pillow under my ass raising it the way he wanted. Adding spit to his precum and using those huge thighs to spread me wider he entered slowly but persistently. My cries were screams now, and I know I kept my wail up the entire time he took my virginity. I didn't cum but he dropped a mighty load in my broken ass that evening.

By the time my sister and I headed back to Philadelphia 3 weeks later I was not only used to being fucked by him nightly I know I was getting far more cock more often than my sister was. In fact, 15 years later he still fucks me at every large family gathering.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
you have a sick mind

Dude you need some help with fantasy's like this I thought I had a sick and twisted mind but damn yours puts me to shame as far as the story goes I did not care for it you crossed the line by bringing the husband into it and having him suck and enjoy sucking his sons cock you really did it with the nephew's especially when the one nephew fucked him up the ass and he enjoyed it that made this story very sick I have strong stomach but it almost made me throw up do us all a favor and seek some help with your sick thoughts cause if you don't you are going to scar us readers for life again it was just sick I can't even rate it a 1 star that is how sick it was and that is being nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yikes

Gotta get help for that shit man

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mostly a good story

The cuckold part was great, not sure about the bi or gay part of it. the humiliation is great to make the story somewhat believable. I agree , a prequel of how mom and son got stated would be good, and defiantly a follow up story. Cause I'm sure now the nephews want to fuck their mom and their aunt, and mom and sis probably wouldn't mind getting each dp'd by the two nephews.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so hot

I am a sissy who would love being in his place. Imagine spending your life with this family of women and men, serving and sucking them, eating their cum and occasionally getting to dip into your sister in law. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i need cock

I would love to be in his place. taking my sons big cock and drinking his hot cum down. but he is a real jock and wont even let me watch when he is fucking his mom. but he will let me into my bedroom when he is done so I can suck his cum from my wife.

Threecats407Threecats407about 7 years ago
Future

Have dad milk your balls into your moms cunt the next time she is fertile. That's how you really take over. Breed her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this story

Because I was born to be a cock sucker and serve real men. Nothing is sweeter than being a cockold sissy with a live in Man to serve the wife and me serving them both. I do wish some of the men who post nasty comments would try to understand how it is for people like me. We just need to serve the cock and our superior women . 4yourpleasureiam

cuckoldlarrycuckoldlarryabout 5 years ago
Love this story......

........as a cuckold myself, it is not difficult to imagine why - being cuckolded by the own son is an incredible fantasy.

Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Please ignore all the idiot anon people who criticise from behind their keyboard, yet do not post anything themselves, a great piece of work 5 big stars!!!

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2almost 5 years ago

HOW CUM NOBODY VIDEO TAPE THE ACTION?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
My dream

Is to be controlled by my wife and some big cocked guys. Dress me as the slut I am and pass me around as you fuck my wife and give her what I was never able to do. Sexual gratification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cockold

maybe the son could bred his mum,&then sissy could

watch his wife carry her sons baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a graphic well detailed 5 star story

sent me over the top

several times over the top

thank you my dear Britneyfan

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Even the idiotic anonymous commenters defend their perverted addiction. This story speaks volumes in itself and most comments confirm it. The idiots are not dying out, no, they are running around freely and are allowed to spread their perversities among the people!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story just to bad the son didn’t make his mom force cockold husband innocence ywear a chastity case..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If my son was fucking my wife I would feel obligated to suck his cock, it just feels like it would be the right thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wouldn't mind my wife cheating on me with our son. Keeping it in the family is ok in my book. But getting humiliated by my wife and son is a no no. I would rather set up camera or hide inside the closet and watch them fuck.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

The gay sex was way too much that was fucking gross reading some of the comments says a few queers read this story those are the only ones who like this a real man would sick to there stomach after reading it if they could even finish it which I couldn't I had to stop after the first mention and action of gay sex this story also says your gay

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

dear Britneyfan: I love your stories and your writing abilities

hope all is well with you, and that you renew your creativity

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I fucking loved everything about the story. I have jerked off about five times reading this I would love to be the father watch my hot teenage son make love to my wife and make me lick all the cum out of her hole after he fucks her in the ass and makes me suck her ass clean. I would like his ass as he fucked my wife

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I am 15 and just thinking of this story with me my dad and mom sounds great

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous