Cuckolded by our Cat (?) Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I didn't answer he squeezed my shoulder. "I'm asking," he said.

"I... well, not so much now," I admitted. "I..." My attention was on my wife; on the way she was willingly submitting to Burt's fucking of her face. He had his hands on either side of her head now, his fingers knotted in her hair. She had brought her hands around behind her back, holding one wrist with the other hand. She gagged a couple of times as he fucked her throat, and long strings of saliva were beginning to hang from her mouth. I was worried for her, but she made no move to stop him. James moved to Burt's side, his long cock standing out, ready for its own turn.

Both men were naked, except for shoes and socks. Carol and I were both still fully dressed. It made for an odd tableau. James took his turn fucking my wife's mouth as both men watched my face. As for me, I couldn't take my eyes off Carol. As dominant as she'd become with me, she was clearly their plaything; the harder they used her, the more she submitted to them. Her face was soon red and blotchy, her chin covered in drool. Her hands would go briefly to one man or the other's thighs, then retreat behind her back again, as if she wanted to stop them, but understood she couldn't. This went on for at least ten minutes, both men using her brutally. I could only watch.

Finally they stopped, and she took a couple of deep shuddering breaths. She rose and turned to me. Her hair was tangled and her face was a mess, but her grin returned. "They're so mean to me," she quipped. Then her voice hardened as she said, "Get their drinks, then show them our bed while I make myself ready for them. It's time to learn your place, cuck." She walked from the kitchen towards the bathroom. I set James's clothes down on the counter and glanced briefly at each of them as I poured shots of whiskey into glasses. They were impatient, and each downed their drinks quickly.

"Uhm, it's this way," I mumbled. They followed me down the hall. I was keenly aware of their nudity; knowing they were about to plunge their cocks into my wife's willing body. I both dreaded it and was, somehow, aroused by the idea. I stayed silent while they made comments about Carol, joking like boys in a locker room. At one point Burt told me I might need to use whatever oral skills I had to "keep us up." I told him I didn't do that. They both laughed.

"Good," he said. "At least you've got some dignity left!" That brought about even more laughter, and when Carol entered the room, naked, she grinned at me.

"Sounds like you boys are bonding," she quipped, winking at James. She slid into his embrace, and his hands gripped her ass cheeks roughly as he kissed her.

Burt got on the bed and pulled my pillow behind his head, his dick still rock-hard. "Why don't you sit over there," he said to me, indicating the chair in front of Carol's makeup mirror, "where you can watch us fuck the shit out of this slutty wife of yours?"

His words caught Carol's attention, and she turned to me. "No," she said. "I want you here." She nodded to a spot at the foot of the bed and told me to get to my knees there. "Bird's-eye view," she chuckled.

She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees over Burt's massive member. She took it in her mouth again. James moved behind her, his knees between hers. I could see his balls hanging down as her hand grasped his cock and guided it into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh, yes!" she groaned, then returned to slurping over Burt's meaty cock.

She was right: I could see everything. As much as I didn't want to watch, I couldn't turn away as James began to work his hips forward and back slowly, his cock breaching my wife's shiny wet cunt again and again. And beyond that, her mouth was lewdly stretched, enveloping the massive shaft of her other boss; I could clearly see it in her throat. She was moaning non-stop around it.

They tag-teamed her like that for nearly twenty minutes. I was amazed at the stamina both men displayed; I came without touching myself after the first minute or so, soaking my underwear around my cock. Carol climaxed, too. At least once, maybe more. James stopped fucking her once and just held himself inside her, and I could see her pelvis clenching as she came; hear her high-pitched moans of lust as she continued to pleasure Burt's cock through her own orgasm.

Then he pushed her head up, and she moved forward, crawling over Burt and shifting her pussy to take him inside her already well-used hole. James moved up behind her again, and I watched, horrified, as he began to probe her asshole with his fingers. Carol and I had never done anal, but she seemed to welcome his probing digits, moaning even louder. Burt's massive member stretched her cunt unbelievably, slowly pistoning in and out, and I think she came again as James breached her most private orifice with the bulbous head of his own cock. He plunged brutally forward and her legs stiffened.

"Ah, GODDDDD," she groaned through gritted teeth. I could tell that she had lubricated herself beforehand; but still, it must have painful. As the men entered what looked to be a well-practiced rhythm, she gasped and groaned loudly. I honestly couldn't tell if it was from pleasure or pain, or a combination of the two. Regardless, it made no difference to the other two. James pounded forcefully into her backside, while Burt's cock continued to piston between her labored pussy lips.

"Fuck!" she shouted over and over. "Fuck, fuck! Oh god, FUCK!"

As it continued, I could hear the pain in her voice. Now I wondered if she'd ever allowed them to do this, or if this was a special 'show' they were putting on, just for me. A tiny part of me may have rejoiced to see her hurting after the way she'd worked at converting me, but I couldn't really bear to see her suffering. For the first time since this began, I made my presence known.

"Stop it! You're hurting her!"

I rose from the bed, prepared to literally yank James out of her, however I could. He sensed me and turned back to me, still thrusting.

"Get your ass back down, Lucky! She needs to be broken in if she's gonna be any use to us. So sit... your... little... ass... back... down!" Each word was punctuated by a brutal thrust into my wife's asshole, and an accompanying scream from her.

Burt had ceased his motion, and now I saw why. His cum boiled out around his big dick, running off his balls in frothy rivers. He had inseminated my wife. For not the first time, I was sure. Still, the idea enraged me.

"I said no," I growled through clenched teeth, and shoved James off of Carol. She screamed when his cock was yanked from her asshole, but she was still straddling Burt, with his cum matted on her legs and his cock still buried inside her. She whipped her head around and fixed me with a glare.

"What are you doing?" she shrieked. Her anger was unlike any she'd ever directed at me before, even in our fiercest arguments before buying our home. James lay on his side, watching us closely. His dick was still hard, and shiny with her fluids. He grasped it with his left hand, waiting to see where this went.

"Carol?" I asked, tentatively. "I didn't..."

Her face was already flushed from exertion, but now the veins were standing out on her neck as she faced me. Surprising me, she reined in her anger and very evenly told me, "Get back in your place, Steve. NOW!"

"NOW!!!"

The room resounded with her voice. I dropped my head and obeyed, returning to the foot of the bed as Carol disengaged herself from Burt. His cock slapped wetly against his thigh as she pulled free, and I could see it was covered in their fluids, as well. Carol got off the bed and came around to me.

"You committed your first mistake when you moved from here." She was staring down at me; I could only look at her feet as she berated me. "For that, I forgive you. But when you touched one of my lovers..." She moved her feet apart as she stepped into me, close enough for me to smell her sex. A long string of semen detached from her abused pussy and dropped onto my knee. "You see this?" she asked. "Do. You. See. THIS?" She thrust her pelvis into my face, smearing the juices over my nose and forehead. I nodded, looking down.

"This is your dinner," she explained. I was suddenly aware of the two men, observing my degradation, and I could feel the blood rise in my face. "Whether you get to enjoy it tonight depends on you, Stevie. Whether you EVER get to touch me again, all depends on you!" She stood, staring down at me, but I couldn't look up at her.

"Now, are we clear on things, honey?" Her voice was sweet now; addressing me as her husband once again, despite the message.

I nodded, mumbling my agreement and adding that I was sorry. Carol turned back to her lovers on the bed and crawled over Burt's legs, taking his now-flaccid cock in her hand.

"Get out," she barked.

As I hurriedly got to my feet, I heard her say, "now, where were we?" At the door, I turned to see her resume her position on hands and knees, presenting her ass to James once more. I left the door open and sat outside in the hall with my back to the jamb, torturing myself with every scream, every grunt. Every groan, as one of them would climax, for the next two hours.

When they left, I was ordered to thank them both for fucking my wife. Carol then walked back to our bedroom and shut the door, leaving me to wonder about the fate of our marriage, and of my life as her cuckold. It was a long night.

Four days later, she came home from work with a card for me. "Happy anniversary, baby-boy," she said, grinning at me.

I was confused; our next wedding anniversary wasn't for another eight months. Sensing my confusion, Carol smirked. "It's been three years since I came to understand my own needs, sexually." She kissed me and chuckled. "Of course, for you, it's only been a couple of weeks. But we can still celebrate, just the same. Would you like that?"

I told her I would, thankful that the stony silence I'd endured for the last four days had now ended. She'd spent the nights sleeping in our bed, while I was left to my own means. The sofa was not comfortable, and her obvious anger with me even less so.

"Good," she said. "I got you a present."

12