Cuckolded Cutie Ch. 02

Story Info
She forces him to take part in the orgy.
7.2k words
3.94
23.5k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ell451390
ell451390
66 Followers

A year later

Louise is grinning, standing next to Ryan at the University of Chicago. The two first years have just arrived there in the girl's limousine. It is their very first day and the two of them are both very excited by the start of their new lives here. The pretty girl turns to face her lovely boyfriend, smiling brightly at him as he looks at the beautiful, lighted up structure, feeling just as happy to be here as she is, having worked hard to get accepted there.

It has taken a considerable amount of year-jerking from the teenage beauty but she has successfully convinced Ryan to give her another chance. She made the terrible mistake of cheating on him and almost lost the boy. But his kindness has worked against him, since he couldn't bear to see the beautiful brunette in pain, and he has agreed to go out with her again. It also helped that he never stopped loving her, no matter how upset he was.

Once she found out he wanted to come to study here, the girl also applied and got an offer from the college. She was and still is very intelligent, despite what her wealthy, fabulous girl appearance might indicate, having got A* in all of her subjects in the final exams. Although, Louise was also prepared to take advantage of the fact that her father, a billionaire hotel owner, was one of the university's biggest donors to her advantage. Fortunately she didn't have to, what with those perfect grades. This is going to be the best time of her life yet, though of course it will be much better after graduation, when they finally tie the knot. Yes, the beautiful heiress has already thought that far ahead.

"Come on, my love," she says to her boyfriend. "Let's go into our residence hall." Ryan has expected to rent a small, cheap room. He is reasonably well off but not anywhere near as wealthy as Louise, and would prefer to save money. That is why he was very surprised when his parents told him they could let him get one of the better singles in Campus North Residential Commons. Apparently, they feel that he has earned it after continuing to study hard through the last, turbulent year.

"Alright sweetie, I'll go find my room first. You can go find yours, and we'll meet at the cafeteria, okay?" he asks. She quickly nods, before heading off. The boy then starts looking for his dorm room. He finds the resident advisor, an attractive, voluptuous second-year student. She is clearly athletic, with toned arms and firm legs. He quickly asks her for directions, which she kindly provides, winking at him and handing him a piece of paper. Curious, the boy unfolds it, and is surprised to see a phone number with her name, Penny scrawled next to it as well.

"In case you want to open those legs for me, baby," she says lewdly, pressing her finger to her lips. Ryan just sputters, shocked that he is being hit on. He thinks about tossing it away but is afraid of hurting her feelings, and decides to just leave, and tell Louise about it later. That way, if Penny flirts with him again, he can say that he was completely honest and up front with her.

"Sorry, but I'm already spoken for," the boy tells her with a light smile on his face, genuinely apologetic for disappointing her, making the redhead frown as he walks straight to his quarters. He greets the other people he walks past, smiling politely, waving. Even after so many years, Ryan is still shy when meeting new people, and it shows in his timid smile.

As soon as he arrives at the room, he gets inside, taking in the sight of the reasonably big room. It's not the best, with several suites being far grander, but the place is still more than good enough for him. The nineteen years old places his duffel bag down in the corner of the room, inspecting it carefully, before sitting down on a chair to play on his phone for a few minutes. Once that's done, he leaves, heading straight for the cafeteria to meet Louise.

Louise, meanwhile, has located her perfect suite, easily the most expensive accommodation at the university. She too has taken to saying hello to her neighbours, but in a different way, feeling nervous from how the boys are looking at her and how she is reacting to it. The teenage girl may have stopped fucking around with other guys after beiing caught, but her itch is still there, and it is one that Ryan can not scratch. After all, his equipment is far too short, compared to the monster cock that left her pussy gaping a year ago.

Since then, their sex has not been enough to sate her. He is too gentle in making love to the girl, not rough like Brock was. The sweet boy is good at eating her pussy but that, again, is not enough anymore. Now, she is surrounded by ripped college men, some of whom appear to be in even better physical shape than Brock. Her juice is flowing down her thighs as she looks at all the studs walking about in their sports clothes.

At first she tells herself very firmly that she must be loyal to Ryan this time around. Cheating on him just that one time nearly cost her the love of her life. She isn't about to risk it all over again, even if his little pecker can't make her feel any good anymore. Brock might have made her cum far harder than Ryan ever did, but she never fucked him or any other guy since that experience. Ryan makes her feel warm inside as he holds her when they fall asleep together. She wants to fall asleep and wake up in his arms every morning and every night for the rest of their lives, and she won't have that if she sleeps around.

Still, the brunette girl now finds herself seriously tempted by what appears to be a dick buffet. A lot of the boys are staring at her killer body hungrily, licking their lips, their eyes filled with arousal. It feels so good to be desired this way. To make guys feel carnal, animalistic lust. They are staring at her upper thighs, muscular from all the workouts she has been doing over the past couple of years. She is only enjoying teasing them right now though, heading to meet with Ryan

Over the next week though, things begin to change. Constant presence of multiple good-looking hunks who want to bang her is starting to get to her head. It is the intoxicating blend of ego boost and feeling horny that is induced from the attention she gets from some of the hottest boys around. There are handsome male classmates who ask for her phone numbers and promise her the time of her life.

Some blatantly grope her, placing their hands on her round, firm buttocks, squeezing the huge ass. Others 'accidentally' brush up against her ample tits. The contact always make her pussy drip with arousal as she imagines them taking her in ways Ryan never can. She loves her boyfriend very much but is also starting to secretly desire another cock again. In fact, this time she wants much more than just one other cock.

Whenever Ryan shows up to make love to her after she calls him over, it only reminds her of how inadequate he is, now that she has tasted the exquisite pleasure of having her back blown out. It's very sweet whenever he cuddles with her and holds her tightly, saying the sweetest things to her, but she also wants to be used roughly too. She keeps on getting more and more into the idea of sleeping with another guy again.

Eventually, it becomes too much for her to stand. After going to a party when Ryan is busy studying, Louise encounters a pair of basketball players who ask to talk to her privately. Once they are alone, they two drop their pants and boxers, revealing their large penises. Ed is eight inches long when hard while Tyler's is ten inches. Her mouth waters at the sight as her remaining resistance quickly crumbles away. She can no longer refuse.

"What do you think, bitch?" Tyler asks her when the three are in a locked room by themselves. "I'll bet your little lover boy is nothing compared to this." She stares mesmerized at the beady cockhead, dripping with pre-cum. Before knowing it, she is on all fours, extending her tongue. The girl starts by licking the length of the shaft, slobbering over the massive tool hungrily.

She places her fingers around the base of his shaft and pump him with one hand, while the other moves to caress his balls. "Ed, fuck my pussy from behind while I blow Tyler," she tells him. He eagerly obliged, pulling down her skirt and panties, and lining up his pole with her slit. Poking in slowly, he makes her gasp as his cock penetrates her. Now she is once again feeling the type of incredible pleasure she only felt once before with Brock.

Louise sighs in contentment as she then leans forward, wrapping her pretty lips around the tip of Tyler's massive fuck-stick, sliding them down to meet her fist. She begins to give him fellatio and a handjob at the same time, unable to fit his entire size in her mouth, while also getting docked out by Ed, who is starting to thrust in and out of her cunt now. Her loins are on fire with passion as she feels the meat slab drilling her pussy.

She moans from Ed stretching her out, causing vibrations on Tyler's weapons, sending shivers up his spine. Her tongue stimulates his underside, attacking the cluster of nerve-endings there, making him groan. The boy grips her brunette hair tightly, pressing her face into his crotch as he uses her mouth while his friend continues pounding her vagina. Ed's hip slaps into her muscular booty as he fucks her harder.

Her wet folds envelope Ed's dick, fitting like a satin glove. He enjoys the snug feeling, his hands grabbing her bountiful asscheeks as he controls her body movement, pulling her towards his cock as he spears her. Her flesh bunches around him, making him gasp at how the warm tissue feels on his turgid beast. The two jocks are now spit roasting the beautiful teenager, taking both holes at the same time.

"You love getting double teamed like this, don't you, you horny slut?" Tyler asks, smirking as he face-fucks her, sliding his schlong up her tongue in her mouth, enjoying the confines of her throat around his cockhead. She tries to stuff as much of it into her as she could, sucking on it like it is the most delicious treat in the world. Right now, Louise is so absorbed by the task of blowing the guy in front of her and ramming her ass backwards to meet Ed's hips to even answer.

"Oh, I'll bet she's enjoying this," Ed quips with a grin as he keeps on slamming into her soaked cunt, as she leaks her pussy juices out all over the floor. Her insides have gotten so slippery with her natural lubrication he can easily drive into her with his huge rod, pounding her until she is spasming all over from the sensation. Soon, the three of them approach their climaxes.

Tyler is the first one to go over the point of no return. "Swallow, you whore!" he grunts loudly before starting to ejaculate inside her mouth. His cock erupts so powerfully it is firing semen down her throat. Louise eagerly keeps on sucking him as he is cumming in her mouth, enjoying the taste of the salty liquid as it streams past her tongue, gulping down every single drop of the tasty seed.

Now it is Ed who is orgasming, crying out "Take it, slut! Take my load in your cunt!" as he sprays his semen deep into her pussy. His cock coats the linings of her womb with cum, painting her insides with so much that some of his seed is leaking out of her gaping hole. Having two guys cum inside her at the same time also triggers Louise's own climax as she cums far harder than she ever did in her entire life, much harder than even when Brock did her. She squirts all over Ed's cock, before collapsing on the floor.

"You two have much better cocks than my loser boyfriend does. We've really got to do that again sometime," the satisfied slut tells him and Tyler happily, an overjoyed grin on her face.

Later that night, when Ryan is in her room with her, he pulls her into a tight hug on her bed, pressing little kisses to her temples and cheeks. "Baby, I love you so much. Wanna cuddle all night tonight?" he asks cutely, placing her head on his shoulder, stroking Louise's hair affectionately. She feels so wonderful right now, having had the passionate sex that she desired so much over the past year, and now being with her kind, tender boyfriend.

"Sure thing, Ryan," the girl answers, pleased when he gently places his lips on her forehead, holding her delicately like he is afraid she'd break. It is amazing how wonderful her life is, to have both big-dicked fuck buddies to screw her brains out and the adorable love of her life to spoon her and keep her warm at night. Louise is a stunning wealthy and intelligent girl and she deserves to have everything she wants. The girl is completely able to let loose, taking the pill and having had a contraceptive implant put into her, meaning there is virtually no chance of her getting pregnant right now, until she graduates.

The girl falls asleep in her beloved's arms, blissfully drifting off, slumbering peacefully. Ryan nuzzles her cheek once more before he too nods off after a long day of studying, unaware that his girlfriend has just been fucked senseless by other guys that day. She has taken considerable care while showering and brushing her teeth, making sure he can't smell the semen on her.

The teenager quickly falls into the habit of sneaking away to get banged by Ed, Tyler and many other handsome guys they are friends with. She has now decided to start philandering, consumed with lust and passion. Louise begins spending afternoons with them in her room when she knows Ryan is in class, letting them take turns cumming inside her cunt.

It turns her on so much to act in such a depraved, wanton manner. Her cunt is regularly filled up as she opens her legs for the hot guys who ask. After getting screwed, she'd then have the boys stay for a couple of hours and then send them away, and invite Ryan to come over to cuddle her. Nothing makes her feel sluttier than fucking a bunch of other people and then spooning with the sweet, adorable guy she is in love with.

She tries to keep her sexcapades secret, not wanting to hurt her boyfriend. This becomes harder as she starts to need more and more sex. But Louise still manages to keep her actions under wraps. The beautiful teenager is able to alternate between being a perverted whore and nice, caring girlfriend with practice, without Ryan finding out. Until one day, he finally does, but not from any mistake on her part

One of her partners secretly records an orgy session where five guys lined up to take turns unloading their fresh cum inside her used pussy. There are also many photos taken from different angles as well, taken when she doesn't notice with her eyes rolled into the back of her head. He then later shows it to Ryan, enjoying rubbing it in the smaller boy's face that he and his friend were banging the nerd's hot girlfriend.

"Look at it wimp. We've been taking care of your girl's needs because you can't please her. Do you know how often she complains about your tiny little pecker?" he sneers contemptuously as Ryan takes in the video. Tears streaming down his face, the boy watches it, feeling greater pain now than he ever did in his entire life. It's ten minutes long and features Louise taking one guy at a time, before someone got too impatient and slammed into her back door, giving her double-penetration. The photos show her drenched in cum, with semen in her hair, all over her face, breasts, stomach and thighs, and of course, dribbling out of her pussy and asshole.

He is now completely heartbroken and collapses on his bed, weeping after that jerk left, hands covering his tear-stained face. The boy lets out wails of anguish as he is forced to relive the agony he experienced the first time he was cheated on, all over again, after she promised him there won't be a second time. Ryan tries to choke back the pathetic sounds but couldn't do anything other than sob, quickly using up a large part of the tissues he's got there.

The teenager feels like throwing stuff about, but he doesn't want to have to replace anything. He brings the edge of his fist crashing down upon the table though, knowing it wouldn't do any damage but might help vent his pent up emotions. It only causes some physical pain in his hand, which adds to the mental anguish he is already experiencing, bringing forth another bout of tears from the boy.

When Louise arrives, he immediately begins "How could you do that to me? You promised me you'd never cheat on me like that again, but you were having sex with all those guys yesterday. I can't believe I gave you another chance." The bombshell stares at her boyfriend's tormented face in shock, realization dawning on her. This time, she decides to try another approach for keeping him around as her boyfriend, instead of groveling for forgiveness like she did back then, before pulling that fake accident stunt that duped him into remaining hers.

"Baby, listen to me. I really do love you and you alone. But you just have to accept that I need more than what you can give me. Live with it," she says in a tone that shows it isn't up for debate. This startles Ryan, who expected a contrite apology but got such a reply instead. He momentarily stops crying, looking at her blankly as she stands there facing him, staring at him with those smoldering eyes.

"What are you talking about? Are you telling me you are going to keep sleeping around on me again? Even though you promised me you wouldn't?" Ryan asks incredulously, as she nods, not the slightest bit of remorse on her face. She has long since reasoned away her guilt, having convinced herself that she deserves to have all the best things in life. That means the largest cocks and the sweet boy she loves and wants to be with.

Louise nods firmly, meeting his gaze with resolve and determination. "That's right. As much as I love you, your dick is way too small for me to feel anything during sex. That's why I sleep with the other guys. They are very big, much bigger than you, and can make me feel wonderful with their cocks." Tears are now starting to well up in Ryan's eyes again. His girlfriend reaches over to wipe them away with her thumbs and tries to kiss him on the lips, but he moves away.

Displeasure is evident on her face at his movement, upset that he would not let her touch him or kiss him. "What if I don't want to be with you anymore?" he mutters, trying his hardest not to cry in front of the girl. "Have you thought how I'd feel about all this? You promised me something for me to take you back, and then you broke that same promise after I took you back. And now you're even blaming me for it because I'm small, when I've been making up for that with my tongue."

The stunning 19 years old takes in a deep breath, steadying herself, not showing any sign of weakness. "I'm the only one who can see past your below average face and body, and love you for being the sweet, wonderful boy that you are. No other girl would put up with such a lanky, awkward freak. Yes, that's what all the girls back in high school and in our university think of you. You will probably never get another girlfriend. Definitely not one as hot as I am."

"So what do you expect me to do?" the teenage boy cries out in frustration. "You tell me you love me and then you demean me like I'm worthless. Just tell me what you want already!" She glares at him, unhappy with his tone. It angers her to be spoken to this way by her love, yet she keeps her temper in check. Now is not the time to lose her cool and start yelling at him, not when he is so fragile.

"You're going to have to learn your place in my life," Louise says. "Like I told you, you are still and will always be my one true love. But, again, I'm going to keep fucking other guys. And you are going to have to accept that. It's your fault you are too small."

Ryan stares at Louise, astonished at the monster she has become. A gorgeous, glossy hair, pretty face and perfect-figure monster, but still a monster nonetheless. "Just get out of here," he finally snaps. "I don't want to see you again. We're breaking up, right now!" She gives him a look he can't figure out, before sighing and getting up from her seat. Heading towards the door, she glances at him over her shoulder one last time, giving him one more cryptic look as she departs. Little does he know that the problems aren't about to go away and that she isn't going to give up now.

ell451390
ell451390
66 Followers
12