Cuckolded Cutie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ell451390
ell451390
66 Followers

..............................................

The next three days are hell for the boy. He has stopped sobbing but is still assailed by bouts of tears, albeit no longer so hysterical. People on the floor constantly make fun of him. Everyone seems to enjoy ribbing the teenager, especially the assholes who dumped their seed into Louise's hot pussy. Their gleeful faces make him want to get violent but he knows he doesn't have a chance even in a one on one fight with each of them.

"Hey, loser. Your girl's cunt is really warm and slippery," Josh, a linebacker, tells him as he is returning from a class. "But she's not that tight anymore, since we stretch that hole out all the time." He high-fives his friends, who whoop, sneering at the morose geek. Ryan wills himself to not burst into tears in front of these guys but it is becoming harder by the second.

Another guy, Logan, adds "Well, her twat might not be that loose. She lets us use her other holes too, remember? Man, I honestly can't remember the number of times I've fired my load into that slut's mouth." They then shove him aside as they make their way through the hall, as everyone in the corridor laughs at the humiliated wimp, taking sadistic pleasure in his pain.

Ryan goes back into his room after this, blinking rapidly, valiantly holding back the flood of salty tears that threaten to fall once more. He lies down on his bed, looking up at the ceiling, arms stretched out by his side. The teen boy then ponders over every moment that has led up to this one, and how everything that has happened in the last couple of years was so unexpected.

He recalls the start of their relationship, when he was completely shocked by her family's fortune. Back then, she was not much better looking than himself, both of them being major dorks. Yet while he still is a worthless geek today, Louise has blossomed, turning into a stunning girl, one way out of his and many other boys' geeks. Ryan still thought things would be the same.

The teenager sighs, deciding to block out the thoughts causing him pain. He has been working on this over the past couple of days, creating a mental wall, keeping intrusive memories out. Making his mind blank, Ryan slowly inhales and exhales, almost in a meditating state of mind. It only works some of the time, and he is in a particularly vulnerable state after the earlier encounter.

Suddenly, there is the sound of knocking from his door. The curious walks over, looking through the peephole. He grimaces at the sight of Louise standing there, flanked by Ed and Tyler. Worried about the commotion they'd cause, he quickly opens the door. They step inside even before he opened his mouth to stay anything, the guys grabbing each of his arms and holding.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ryan demands, struggling futilely as the much stronger boys restrain him. He thrashes about, failing to free himself. They have positioned themselves very well, and he couldn't sweep his legs around to deliver a kick. Louise makes a tutting noise, walking towards him, her beautiful face only an inch away from his as she shakes her head.

"Honey, I now realize what the problem was. You were feeling left out," she states, placing her hands on his cheeks. "It's because I've never gotten you to sit and watch when the other guys do me that you feel like you aren't a part of my life. I'm sorry for that honey. We're going to fix that today." Suddenly, three other guys enter the room, carrying some ropes between them.

They drag the flailing boy over to his bed and start tying his wrists and ankles to the bed posts securely. "Stop it!" Ryan protests. "Let go of me, you jerks!" One of them slaps a piece of duct tape over his mouth, effectively silencing him. He looks at Louise with his puppy dog eyes, almost making him feel sorry for what she is doing. But she still has to do it, to make sure that he understands the situation completely.

"I'm not doing this to hurt you, Ryan. I want you to understand that I love only you, and only need these guys to scratch my itch that you can't reach with that worm in your trousers," she tells him. Then, the beautiful heiress undresses, removing her T-shirt and booty shorts, tossing them aside, revealing that she isn't wearing any underwear and is now naked as the day she was born, her hairy pussy glistening with arousal.

As much as he hates admitting it to himself, the boy is getting turned on by the sight of his ex-girlfriend's nude body. Her muscular thighs are making him salivate behind the tape, as they always do. She flexes them for his visual enjoyment, delighted by the small tent in his pants as his penis stiffens. She kneels down between two of the guys who came in and then unzipped them one at a time, bringing their cocks out.

Both of them are bigger than Ryan's full erection, even when they are still flaccid. The combination of the sight of her tits and her hands made both of the guys hard almost immediately though. She begins giving a handjob with each hand to each of them, tugging on their huge equipments. Louise strokes the rods, curling her fingers around them, sliding up and down with lust in her eyes.

"Look at them, my love. Their cocks are so much bigger than your pathetic nub. But don't worry, I still love you," she says to Ryan while jerking off the two boys. "Ed, put your cock in my mouth." The guy eagerly placed the tip of his rod between her lips, allowing her to suck the rest of the shaft in. She is now sucking a veiny meat slab while wanking two other, equally impressive packages.

The horny slut greedily devours the tool inside her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. At the same time, her two fists never stop working, masturbating the large anacondas. She maintains her eye contact with the now crying Ryan throughout this. The girl hates seeing him in pain but decides this is the best way to get him used to this. Plus, now the thrill of letting other guys defile her in front of her beloved is making her very wet, along with the fact that she's handling three magnificent cocks at the same time.

Eventually, her ministrations drive them over the edge. The three boys let out guttural cries as they spurt, Ed ejaculating inside her sucking mouth, while the others decorate her pretty face and round boobs with their milky cum. Ed keeps on cumming as she sucks his semen out of the tip of his throbbing dick. The girl is gulping down his juice continually, not giving any pause until he has emptied his balls down her throat.

"Well, that was very tasty," the confident slut concludes, now grinning at a teary-eyed Ryan. "Aw, don't be sad baby. I've got something for you too." The beauty queen then expertly pulls down Ryan's zipper, even as he tries to move about and dislodge her hand. The girl spits on his cock, coating him with her saliva before giving some strokes, her fist sliding up and down his throbbing tool.

"Now, now sweetie. Even if you're too small for me to feel anything, I still want to make you feel good. Your cock is going inside my ass while they take turns wrecking my cunt," Louise tells Ryan. Once his cock is sufficiently lined up, the girl spins around, her back facing him. Then, Louise lowers her huge derrière, spreading the thick cheeks. She sits down on his lap, reverse cowgirl style, placing his cockhead at her asshole.

The teenager guides the tip past her sphincter easily, her anal ring dilating very little given that she is now used to far bigger tools. Ryan, meanwhile, hasn't fucked her ass before and moans in his taped shut mouth loudly, stunned by how good is shithole feels clenched around his dick. She slides down, effortlessly taking his tiny cock to the hilt in her butt. The girl then twists her upper body around, peppering his faces with kisses.

Her boyfriend starts thrashing about despite the pleasure he feels buried inside her ass. She frowns at this, before smiling. "Looks like you're more defiant than I thought. Never mind. I'm going to sit on your lap and fuck your cock with me asshole while the others take turn drilling my pussy." Ryan rapidly shakes his head and she giggles. "Sorry, honey, but I don't care about your consent."

She beckons for Tyler to come over and he moves on top of her, slowly inserting his massive snake in the entrance of her sex. The girl squirms, content as another cock enters her, each of her lower orifices now having a penis inside it. Tyler starts pistoning in and out, railing the brunette at the same time as she is slamming her ass back down onto her boyfriend's crotch.

Ryan sobs, disgusted at being used this way, forced to support his ex girlfriend as she sits on his lap, taking another cock at the same time as she is fucking him. "Oooh, yeah. Can you feel Tyler's hard cock, baby? Feel it pressing up against your much smaller one. I can feel him, but I can't feel you." Louise is enjoying herself tremendously, being sandwiched between the boy she loves and a muscular one who is packing a massive dick. The fact that the love of her life is in her against his will is an even bigger turn on.

By now, the other four guys who are in the room with them have all lined up behind Tyler, who is thrusting more vigorously than before. He plunges his sword deep into the tunnel repeatedly as Louise's right asshole squeezes around Ryan's cock, her flesh pumping him until he cries out in orgasm, cumming deep inside her ass. Tyler still manages to keep on fucking her cunt though.

"See that, baby. Other guys like him can last way longer," Louise tells her boyfriend mockingly, still sitting on his lap even after Ryan's penis deflated. Six minutes later Tyler ejaculates. His climax triggers Louise as she too orgasms after being filled up by the large boy's semen. The boy then withdraws his cock from the passage, walking off to the side as another guy now takes his place on top of the brunette teenager.

"My turn to use your pussy now, bitch," he says gruffly, quickly slamming his rod into the gaping hole, making her cry out in delight. He starts plunging in and out immediately, drilling the sloppy snatch. The teen's shaft pounds her twat as he moves atop her, repeatedly spearing the orifice with his entire nine inches schlong, making her moan and cry out like she did for Tyler earlier. Eventually, he too unloads his white hot liquid in her womb.

After the rest of them had completely filled her vagina, Ryan's dick finally gets erect again. "Now fill up my ass with your sweet cum again, my love," Louise instructs, smirking as he shakes his head, eyes puffy and red from all the crying in heartbreak and humiliation. "Aww, don't be sad. You might not make me cum like they can but I'll still make you cum in me. Even if you don't want to." She easily takes his small penis inside her back door passage like she did before and begins riding. The teenager then starts moving, stimulating the tiny shaft embedded in her dirty love tunnel. Ryan unwilling moans from being buried in her butt.

The girl drives her hips down mercilessly, crashing on to his thighs with her muscular ass. Her round buttcheeks pounds the boy's legs as she takes his pole into her again and again, clenching her shithole around the pecker, sliding her anal ring up and down his shaft. Louise's strong legs do most of the work, until the boy is finally overwhelmed by the wonderful friction, involuntarily driving his hips up to meet her powerful thrusts.

Soon, the feeling of being fucked by her ass is too much for his raw abused cock. Ryan lets out a scream behind his taped mouth as his cock throbs violently inside her ass, spewing forth a massive load, coating the insides of her bowels with his seed as she clenched her shithole around his tool, milking him for every last rope of cum in his balls. He finally finished unloading his cum inside her nasty ass.

She turns around to face him, bending down to give him a kiss to his forehead, before removing the tape. The boy is now crying loudly, unable to accept the debauchery he had just taken part in. Louise grips his face tightly, holding his face as he struggles to turn away from her, pressing her lips against his. She inserts her tongue into his mouth, making him cringe at the taste of another boy's semen.

"Baby, listen. I love you so very much. That's why I want you to always be involved in our gangbangs like this from now on," she tells him, looking into his watery eyes. After the other guys leave, she unties his wrists and ankles. He immediately shoved her away, making her flinch slightly. "You can think over what happened tonight. I'll be back here in the morning. Please just accept it so I won't have to force you again." The girl leaves his room, allowing Ryan to sit there, arms around his knees as he shivers.

It's an hour before he usually goes to sleep and he doesn't know what to do between now and then. He quickly grabs a towel and places it under running tap water, before using it to wipe at his groin. Ryan cleans his abused dick, sobbing as he recalls how Louise just used him like he's some damn toy while other guys are fucking her at the same time. It makes him feel so dirty and desecrated.

Putting away the wet towel once he is done, the teenager then fetched some books, absentmindedly rearranging things. He is still feeling numb and lost, and incapable of doing anything else other than the simplest of tasks. Right now, this is all he can do. The boy sighs eventually, marching back over to his bed and lying down on the mattress, curling up there right by himself

He hates how she treated him like that, almost blaming him for her cheating. The boy also loathes how she acted like he still belongs to her. It disgusts him how she got the guys who fucked her to tie him up in his own bedroom and forced him to watch. And what Ryan despises most of all is that a part of him enjoyed when she raped him, and he is still, deep down, in love with that cruel teenager.

Suddenly, there is a knock at the door. "Ryan, are you okay?" a familiar voice asks. "It's Penny. I heard that your ex and a bunch of guys came to your room." He quickly heads over to open the door for her, surprised by the redhead's arrival. Ever since they first met, she would smile and wave at him at times, and even approach the boy for some conversations. Yet the older girl never came to his room before this.

"Hi. Thanks for being worried. Come on in!" he invites her, trying to sound more chipper than he can really be anytime soon. "I'm alright, I guess." He makes room on the couch for her to sit down on and joins her there. There is a moment of awkward silence between them as both struggle to come up with something to say. Neither of them could seem to figure out the appropriate words though.

"Look Ryan. I know that she cheated on you several times, but that only proves that you deserve better than her," Penny tells him in her sweet, melodious voice. He looks at her sadly as she wipes away his tears. "I really mean it, sweetie. You are cute, smart and funny. Any girl would be lucky to have you. Louise had you but she decided to fuck around. She's an idiot."

The teen boy tries to give her a positive smile, despite still feeling gutted. "Thanks a lot, Penny. But where can I find someone who will appreciate me like that?" Penny doesn't reply, placing her hands on his cheeks gently, leaning in to kiss him on the tip of his nose. Shocked, the boy can only sit there, gaping at her, open-mouthed in shock from her actions.

Before he knows it, she has him pinned down by his wrists, clamping her fingers around them in vice like grips. He has always been weak and is now extra weak after Louise fucked two orgasms out of him, and Penny was obviously an athlete, given her fitness. The teenage boy is clearly helpless and overpowered. "She's on top of you right now," Penny tells him in a sing-song voice, smirking at him mischievously. "Don't worry, Ryan. Let me comfort you with my pussy. I'm going to fuck you so hard you forget about that bitch right away."

"Now hang on a second Penny," Ryan starts in a nervous tone as she quickly rips her clothes apart, exposing her nude, muscular body to him. "Maybe we should go on a first date and cuddle first, and then.." he protests half-heartedly as she straddles him, holding him down on the mattress effortlessly. The girl rips his clothes apart, shredding them with her incredible strength, before guiding his rod to the labia,

"Please Ryan, you have just been pussy-teasing me long enough, prancing around with that bitch over the past month," she says, looking into his shocked eyes as the boy struggles to comprehend her words. "I really need your cock in me right now." The older girl moves up, before sliding her hole down the tool, enveloping his shaft in her cunt.

Ryan weakly attempts to push her off, but then remembers what Louise did to him, cuckolding him with all those guys and forcing him to watch. No, if she can spread her legs for other guys, he can open his legs for this girl. And besides, he already broke up with her. That delusional brunette just didn't get the message. So from that point, he only pretends to resist, so that he wouldn't appear too easy. He only makes some light pushes before running his hands up and down her muscular back.

"You're much more muscular than her," he finds himself saying. "You're so strong and powerful." The boy gasps as she clenches her vagina around his quivering erection, squeezing him with her wet folds, the searing flesh bunching together like a velvet glove. She rides him slowly at first, picking up speed with each thrust as he arches his back, moaning in pleasure.

"Come on, baby. Tell me. Do you like me fucking you with my pussy?" Penny asks, smirking, knowing the answer from the adorable sounds her crush is making as she hammers away. Seeing him nod, she continues "You've got to say it out loud for me. I want to hear it. Say it or I'll stop fucking you." At this point, she slows down a bit, teasing him as he whimpers cutely.

"I love it, Penny! I love your pussy! I love the way you are fucking me!" he tells her in desperation, wanting to get banged really hard. "You are much tighter than that whore! Please fuck me, Penny! Fuck me really hard!" she happily does as he asks, screwing the boy she likes the way the gorgeous redhead has been fantasizing about regularly over the past couple of weeks now.

"Good job, sweetheart. I'll reward you by fucking you even harder now," she tells him, really picking up the pace, slamming down violently. Her bubble butt slaps into his ballsack, her cunt squeezing around the tool as he cries out her name. The girl's powerful thrusts takes him closer to orgasm until finally Penny drives her adorable crush straight over the point of no return.

"I'm cumming!" Ryan screams out as his cock sprays ejaculate into her womb, coating the insides of her vagina as she lets out a triumphant cry. She keeps on pumping his dick with her pussy as he releases the final ropes of cum in her, before coming to a rest on top of his prone body.

The exhaustion proves too much for Ryan, who faints after being milked of his semen for the third time that day. He is soon peacefully asleep, face resting on her bare tits as she gently strokes his hair.

To be continued....

Alright folks, there will be more chapters. Please let me know how you found this one!

ell451390
ell451390
66 Followers
12